Thirst Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Put it back in their Bim, you lousy..." She screamed.

But when I offered my now slick fingers to her mouth, she cut short her protestation and greedily sucked the creamy juice off my fingers. When I looked between her legs again, her stream had started in dribbles and spurts, despite her desperate attempts to control herself. There was only one thing to do...

Pulling my hand away from Sheila's face, I lay down on the floor and she followed quickly, straddling my face. As she lowered her sweet pussy towards my mouth, she leaned towards my feet, taking my cock in her mouth. She started vigorously pumping her head up and down, her tongue twisting like a frenzied helix around my turgid rod. My tongue busied itself, briskly exploring the depth of Sheila's passion fruit, tasting the warm waters dribbling out of it, my nose now happily smothered in her anus. Her body stiffened and then relaxed again, and soon a trickle of her warm, lemony fountain started flowing into my eager mouth.

She stopped sucking me, her breath warm on my erection, as she tried to relax until the stream picked up in strength. Her sweet anus puckered and pulsed against my nose, filling it with the musk of her derriere. I was in heaven!! She lost control a couple of times and her jet spurted into my mouth. Then as she steadied the flow, she started to suck my cock again, vigorously. I realized that I was fast losing control as her tongue lashed the mast in her mouth. If I was going to concentrate on her, I had to get her away from my cock, and quickly.

Following Sheila's stream with my tongue, I located the source of that fountain and then pressed my tongue firmly against it, stemming the flow. She moaned in surprise and tried to wiggle her hips and free her pussy off my tongue so that she could continue to relieve her bursting vessel. I held on to her hips with both my hands, and quickly replaced my struggling tongue with a finger. In between, a short, sharp, torrent escaped her pussy and drenched my face and hair.

"Sheel, stop it! Do it now!"

I could see her efforts to obey me reflected in her rose bud as it puckered and tightened, as she brought her stream to a stop. I kissed her rose bud and tongued it in encouragement while she moaned in a confusion of agony and ecstasy. In a while, she seemed to have regained her control. She lowered her head to take and swirl my balls around in her wet mouth. Her finger was now going around to my ass. I moved to regain control of the situation.

"Stand up, the way you were before." I ordered her, with my finger still pressing against her pee hole.

She struggled to her feet unsteadily, I took the few spurts that now escaped from her pussy on my chest. She stood facing the sofa and bent forward, head hanging down as before, peering at me between her legs. I followed her quickly, kneeling behind her and placing my mouth close to her cleft, my nose settling gently into her ass. This time, her stream started up without any effort. I could hear her sigh and feel her body relax.

"Ooooh, so good, soo goood..." she kept repeating as she let go.

Her fountain started fast and what I couldn't drink, spilled from my mouth, down my jaw, flowing down my chest to my cock and balls on its way to the floor. Sheila's cupped hand reached up to my chin to gather the spill, which she then took back to her eager mouth. In time, her stream held steady and I greedily drank as much as I could, savoring the slight saltiness and lemony flavor of her pee, flavored by the creamy thick juices from her pussy.

"Drink it! Drink it!! Straight from my pussy!!" she cheered me on in between sighs and moans of lust mingled with pleasure and relief.

To hear her speak in such a brazen and wanton manner only served to heighten my passion. Her hands were around my cock, caressing it, and I was too lost in the immediate sensations, too immersed in what I was doing, to care about restraining her anymore. The slight hiss of the sound of her stream, the smell of her pussy, and the softness of her thighs as they rubbed against my face and chest and the feel of the crinkled skin of her anus against my nose -– all these sensations drove me into a state of absolute bliss and dizziness. My head felt light and airy, as I continued to gulp and drink Sheila's steady stream flowing straight into my thirsty mouth.

Above her streaming pussy, the crater of her sweet anus puckered with her efforts at controlling the flow. Overcome with the desire to feel its contractions, I wet my middle finger in her stream and gently inserted it into her pucker, sliding it in easily all the way in one movement. I pulled my mouth back once in a while, so that her stream shot out unhindered, and coursed its way in to my open mouth. She could see it emerge from her pussy and traverse along an arc through the air, glittering in the fading light of the setting sun, before entering my waiting, eager mouth.

"So beautiful, Bim! Oooo, it feels so good!" she cooed her appreciation lustily.

As she struggled to keep her flow steady, I slid my finger in and out of her flexing rosebud, going in as her muscles loosened, and pulling out against the stricture of the rings as they tightened. Finally, her fountain slowed to a trickle and I held as much as I could in my mouth as it came to a dribbling halt. I took her clit between my lips, gently pressing on her hood as I sucked on it, until her whole body trembled and she moaned loudly as she came, pressing back into me. I held her by her hips, pulling her close and gently rubbing my lips against her lush labial petals.

As the tremors of her orgasm subsided, I pulled myself up on wobbly feet. My finger slipped slowly out from her sweet bottom. She too stood up and we fell into each other's arms, kissing. As her lips meshed into mine, I let the liquid I was holding in my mouth pass in to hers. She drank it down eagerly, moaning into my mouth. She continued to tremble, quivering as the after shocks of her orgasm traversed her body. We continued kissing until our breathing slowed and, finally, stumbled back on the leather sofa next to each other. Sheila smiled at me, her eyes soft and tender as she kissed me.

"My god! No guy had ever made me come like that!!" She said, her words choked with emotion, "Welcome back into my life, sweetie. I'm so glad we're back together."

"Me too, Sheel. You've quenched my thirst with the tastiest lemonade ever," I whispered in her ear as she hugged me tightly.

"You're welcome," she giggled. "Well, talking about quenching thirst, what are we going to do about my mine?"

"Hmmm, what would you like to drink?" I teased her.

Sheila laughed softly as she gently caressed my aching balls and cock with her fingers. Her fingers grazed slowly up and down my cock, and her hand gently cradled my balls. We kissed again and she started licking her juices that coated my lips and cheeks, purring with pleasure.

"Darn, no wonder you are so obsessed with my pussy, Bim. Mmmm… this tastes so good," she ran the tip of her tongue slowly around her lips.

"Not just your pussy, but every part of you and all of you," I corrected her.

"Mmm. Right you are. The things you do with your tongue to me. Lord! And what you did to my ass… Lordy, lordy!!" she whispered in her approval in my ear.

It was true –I hadn't indulged in anal play ever before with such abandon. And, Sheila was completely unabashed about her desire for it as well. She was more than encouraging – she was downright disappointed and didn't conceal her disapproval when I stopped caressing her lovely behind.

Her hand encircled the shaft of my cock, slowly pulling back on it until the head was bulging from under the foreskin, like a ripening plum, glistening with the juices of precum that coated it. As she squeezed, another pearly drop of pre-cum appeared at the tip, ready to drip down. I quickly wiped it off with my finger, and bringing up to my mouth, flicked my tongue to taste it.

"So creamy and salty! Even better than your sweet honey," I teased her.

"Typical selfish male, aren't you? No consideration or sense of fairness! Brute!" She chided me and swatted my shoulder with her palm.

Sheila lowered her head to my cock, still throbbing from the tight grip of her fingers at its base. Her warm mouth surrounded the head and I could feel her tongue running all around the wet bulbous end, as she savored the juice coating it. Her appreciative moans sent gentle vibrations reverberating into my cock head, creating tingles running up and down the shaft and into my balls. My hips and thighs quivered uncontrollably in response. She then raised her head just above my cock, as if inspecting it carefully. Her pointed tongue darted out, its tip gently running over the little slit at the top, parting it aside. My cock, starved so long of any attention and already sensitive from the prolonged hardness of the past half an hour or so, experienced mini-jolts of currents that now encircled the head as if an electrical storm was raging over it's surface. My lower body twitched involuntarily with every jolt.

"My God! Gently, gently!" I begged, laying my hand at the back of her head and gently pushing it, hoping she would take the hint and let the entire length of my throbbing cock slide in to her mouth.

"Just suck it, will you Sheel?" I said it outright when she kept jabbing at my cock with her tongue.

"Now, now." Sheila looked up at me, as her fingers continued to grip the girth my stiff and quivering cock, "Just a little touch and you start pushing me around. After all that you put me through. Hmmm?"

I could see from her eyes that she was beginning to enjoy my agony. She had me by the balls now – literally!! I was sure that her pretty head was busy scheming. I kept caressing her hair, hoping she would get back to what she was doing, trying to figure out how to encourage her along. I was ready to burst -– if only she would touch me, caress me, pay attention to me.

"Let's see... What was it that you told me? Hold the position, keep quiet and just watch? No sound from you except in appreciation? Isn't that what you told me? Hmm? Guess what? Now it's the ganders turn!" she smiled at me, her eyes dancing wildly.

"Okay, sure. But, remember that I was the victim of your wicked plot in the first place. Be kind," I tried to humor her and appeal to her sense of fairness, feeling helpless and foolish.

"Oh, yeah! Sure! What about the torture I went through, obeying your every whim and wish. Eh, cruel master? Didn't I suffer at your hands? Without complaining? Hmmm?" She knew she had me cornered.

There was no point in arguing with her. Besides, what I wanted was not to win a damn debate, but for her go back to whatever it is that she wanted to do with my cock! Anything!

"You're in control ma'am! I am your obedient servant." I hoped feigning surrender would move things forward.

Beg 'em if you can't beat 'em.

She laughed softly, shaking her head at me in admonishment, seeing through my ruse. She knew my desperation and she knew I was playing along, hoping that she'd move forward. She got up and sat down on the floor, in front of me, between my parted legs, momentarily easing the grip at the root of my erection. And for added effect, she ran her tongue around her lips to tease me, before bending down to kiss the tip of my turgid, impatient wand all the while watching me with her steady eyes.

"You know, you do taste creamy and salty. Just as you used to – at least that hasn't changed."

She grasped my cock holding it with her palm and fingers in a semi-circle so that she gripped midway, leaving the bulb and the bottom half the way down to the balls was exposed to her mouth and tongue. Watching my expression, she lowered her head to the tip of my agonized wand. Her tongue darted out again, to the tip of the turgid bulb, sending electric jolts dancing around the stretched head again. But, this time, she quickly moved down, licking and gripping the flesh of the tumescence between her lips. She paid particular attention to the corona where the head meets the shaft, running her tongue all around the sensitive edge. After tonguing forcefully around the ridge a few times, she continued licking and nibbling her way down, until she reached the very base of my cock. Taking a pause, she considered my balls, which were by then curled up in a tight pouch. The clean shaven skin was bunched up, rough and in ridges, like a pair of prunes.

"Ooooh. Look at these cuties. Tight and juicy!"

She caressed the bundle with her free hand, brushing and rubbing it in her palm, cupping and squeezing it, scratching it with the trimmed nails on her fingers.

"Ahhh. That feels so good!" I moaned, looking into her passionate eyes.

She lowered her head again and started running her tongue along the rough surface of the sac, wetting them and leaving them shiny with saliva. She then took the whole bulge between her lips, teasing the balls into her mouth, rolling them around with her lips, caressing them with her roving tongue. At times, one or the other slipped out from her mouth, making her go after it with her lips. An incredible range of tingling sensations gripped my groin and inner thighs: the wetness of her saliva on the skin; the tremors and shivers along my inner thighs; and the interminable straining that my cock was being subjected to in her merciless grip. I couldn't tear away from Sheila's gaze, which held it in it's hypnotic powers as I moaned incoherently between sharp breaths.

Still teasing my balls in her mouth, with her right hand holding my cock, Sheila gently lifted my right thigh with her left hand. Taking the hint, I raised my legs, resting my feet at the edge of the sofa. I sat now, spread and exposed in front of her, as her head gently moved side to side as she continued to slide my delighted balls in her wet mouth. She caressed my inner thighs with her free hand, adding to the unbearable tension that was tying my body into a knot. I was breathing hard, and guttural sounds – moans of pure bliss – came from somewhere deep within.

Suddenly, she let my balls slide out of her mouth, wet and glistening, and drifted lower, tracing a wet path further down with the flat of her tongue, fluttering it across from side to side, pressing it into my perineum. Just before the wetness reached the aching patch of my anus, she stopped, sliding her tongue back upwards, to my balls, with that maddening flutter of the tongue. I wanted to grab her head and move it down, so she would return the favor I had shown her. Instead, I had to be content while my hands gently massaged her shoulders and neck, showing respect to her demand to restrain. Soon her tongue was approaching my balls, but this time, she let it slide up the sac, and when she reached the shaft, tilting her head sideways, took the length of it into her mouth. Her teeth gently gripped at the side of the shaft as her tongue ran all over the skin. My poor erection strained in her mouth, a very wet tongue tormenting it. She slowly moved up with her mouth along the length of the shaft, her teeth gradually climbing my cock like a rock climber moving up a slope at a steady, careful pace. At the top, she paused, noticing the excess fluid that was flowing from the slit, and wrapping her hand again around the head, flicked her tongue at the juices, circling the head of the cock.

It was intensely, excruciatingly pleasurable watching her, but, more intense was the agony of the crying need for release and consummation. I was grunting incoherently, with an occasional deep groan thrown in as if I was having a religious experience. (It was certainly that, come to think of it.)

"Mmmm. Yes, yes! Soooo creamy and salty!" She repeated after she had gone around the head a couple more times.

Without much of a pause, she started the process again, traveling towards my balls. She was repaying me the teasing I had meted out to her, returning measure for measure the torture that I had put her through!! My voice had gone fishing and I could barely groan, leave alone put a few words together to plead my case to her. I wanted to tell her to suck my cock; to take my balls in her mouth again; to let me come in her mouth; to let me touch myself; and a thousand other possibilities that would simply finish me off.

She looked up at me and giggled at my hapless condition, and then continued with her mouth as before. However, this time, I felt her thumb on my anus, rubbing around it in circles, gently but insistently pressing at the nether opening without pushing through. It was getting to be a bit too much!!! I decided that I was going to take things into my own hand (so to speak!) before I died from this torture!

She must have sensed my mounting desperation, because she suddenly rose up, reaching up and letting her hands slip around my neck, kissing me as our tongues danced against each other. She kept cooing, "Good boy, good boy," between wet kisses as if she was rewarding a pet for good behavior. Our tongues intertwined as I held her close to me, feeling grateful for the warmth of her skin against mine. Slowly, she moved her mouth around my face kissing my cheeks and neck deliberately, while her hands caressed my hair. As my breathing slowed a bit, she took my face in her hands.

"Bim, on your side, facing me," she patted the sofa.

I complied post haste, reclining on my side along the length of the sofa. Sheila adjusted her position on the floor so that she was kneeling next to my erection as it pointed outwards. Her hand cupped my balls, rubbing the sac round and round, while the fingers extended between my legs to the back. I lifted the leg on top to ease their path, and her middle finger was soon rubbing and pressing the rings of my pucker. Then, she lowered her head, going straight for my cock, the entire thing, as if it was a lollipop. She took the tip between her lips and slowly slid her lips further down, taking it all in her mouth. Finally, her lips were at the base, resting against my pubis as I grunted uncontrollably with pleasure.

Sheila started moving her head back and forth, squeezing the length of my shaft between her lips, lashing her tongue against it as it moved between her taut, smooth lips. Matching her movements, I began to thrust into her as her head came forward, feeling my cock slide all the way in to her mouth. The wet grip of her mouth around the entire shaft, intermingled with the firm flicks of her tongue, was fast bringing me to the close that I ached for. My breathing was picking up again as the tension built up in my balls.

The sight of her sucking my cock, watching it disappear entirely into her mouth, only to emerge again glistening wet with her saliva set my senses ablaze. The movements of my hips, which thrust my cock in and out of her mouth added to the eroticism of our mutual pleasuring. The wetness of her mouth, the probing of her finger on my ass, and the sensuousness of watching her head moving back and forth set the pleasure waves racing from deep inside my lower belly. My balls began to tighten and tingle, signaling the onset to imminent release. Sensing, it she slipped her hand momentarily from between my legs, and after lubricating her middle finger in her mouth, placed it back, pressing insistently at my nether opening until it slid in, up to the first knuckle. That sent me over the edge, and placing my hand behind her head, I pulled and held her to my groin, thrusting forcefully one last time into her mouth. The swell of the creamy essences racing up the shaft from deep within released my body like a coiled spring.

Through the swollen head stretched to the limit, the torrent sprayed into Sheila's waiting mouth. She moaned and purred as the juices hit her throat, swallowing quickly, sending further waves of pleasure from the vibrations of her sound into my body through the very root of ecstasy. With each successive release, my body trembled and the tightness of my anal rings against her finger served only to intensify the spasms. Sheila kept swallowing, while pulling me towards her with her hand, as if trying to keep my cock from slipping out of her mouth. As the ejaculations began to subside, my grip on her head loosened, but she kept sliding her tongue gently along the shaft, as if to sooth it. Finally releasing it, she laid her head against my thigh, and slowly removed her finger from my ass. We stayed like that for a few minutes, looking at each other, her hands caressing my sides and mine running through her hair, neither of us saying a word, just simply soaking in the affection we felt for each other. Finally, she struggled to her feet, as I watched her through groggy, unbelieving eyes.