Thirst Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ta da!! Presenting the new and improved world of OUR pleasure!" she announced triumphantly, spreading her arms, her breasts perking upwards, the twin nipples pointing up like the tips of mangoes.

I'd never felt such gratitude before in my life - for anything or towards anyone. I pulled her down on top of me, and we kissed, sharing and savoring the remnants of my creamy cum on her lips. The musky odor and the salty taste of it were incredibly arousing, but my body lay exhausted and content, unable to keep up with the continuing storm of sensations. It was a comfort to feel the warmth and wetness of her skin against mine, her breasts gently crushed against my body. I caressed her face and cheeks with my hand, as she rubbed the back of my neck. She rested her head on my chest, kissing it gently with her lips, as I ran my fingers through her hair, still amazed at how the complications of years had dissolved in an afternoon. I looked at her, wondering how someone so could feel so familiar, and yet, be so new and different. It was as if our intimacy had intensified manifold, and yet, she was not the same person I knew before.

"Five cents for your thoughts," she said, running her finger on my lips, her head still on my chest.

"Umm... Sheel, you seem familiar and different, all at the same time. It's as if we hadn't been apart all these years, and yet you've certainly changed. It's strange."

"Oh. Well, I could say the same of you," she said as she raised her head to look at me, "Maybe we're more sure of ourselves?"

"Oh, yes. I think that's certainly true. But whatever it is, my God, that was incredible!! I feel so lucky that I got this second chance with you."

"Oh yeah? And how about what you did for me? Do you want me to thank you for that? It'll probably require you to stay here for the rest of the week!" She tweaked my nose playfully.

We both laughed, relieved that we could finally express the mutual love and desire that we had nurtured for each other but held back through the years. We lay there for a while, listening to our breathing and heartbeats and savoring the simple joy of our closeness.

"We better clean up," she finally murmured into my ears, sliding off me.

"Oui, ma commandant," I agreed.

With the pail and mop that she handed me, I set about cleaning up the wooden floor, which was not much worse for the wear. Sheila set about wiping up the cushions on the leather sofa. When she was done, she took our clothes inside. I was done with the floor when she came back and we stood there surveying the room.

"Okay, so, you're staying here tonight..." She said and then she added, "And tomorrow night? And the night after? And Forever?"

"If I do this three nights in a row, I'll end up in heaven. Let's take it one night at a time shall we?" I realized that I had to get some provisions, "I need to go get some toiletries. And, water, milk, and orange juice of course. Anything else?"

She wiggled her finger, beckoning me to follow her into the kitchen. In the cabinet under the sink were several bottles of spring water. She opened the door to the freezer and extracted a carton of milk and orange juice. I couldn't help but smack myself on my forehead. We both started laughing.

"Come here you scheming wench. Let me spank your wicked bottom!" I moved towards her menacingly.

"Since when are you into spanking?" She tried to squeeze past m as I caught her by her waist pulling her close to me and smacked her buns.

"Ever since we got into this whole mutual torture thing."

She pecked me on the cheek and taking my hand led me into the guest bedroom downstairs. As we entered the bathroom, I saw the toiletries – toothbrush, paste, disposable razor, and such – arranged neatly next to the sink. There was a small pitcher of tea (mint it was) with a glass next to it. When she pulled out one of the drawers under the sink, I felt the heat rise to my face, even though its contents were not unfamiliar to either of us. It was an enema bag – an essential part of our ritual that we used before indulging in anal play. I must have looked sheepish, because Sheila giggled and patted my rear reassuringly.

"Now, now, nothing to be ashamed of stud man. It will only add to the fun. After you're done, come over to the master bedroom upstairs. Okay?" she added, closing the door behind her.

I poured myself a glass of tea and started filling the red bag with warm water, my mind very still. Afterwards, as I stood under the shower, I realized that I wanted to spend the rest of my life with this woman. The soothing warm water cascaded down my body, and the fragments of a poem I had read somewhere floated through my mind.

"... heard the brook... / A slender tinkling fall... /Like pearls, and now a silver blade."

I could neither place the poem nor remember the name of the author. But, those bits and pieces of words evoked a sense of peace and fulfillment in the aftermath of an incredible experience. Finishing the bath, I took the now empty pitcher and glass back in to the kitchen and then climbed the stairs, swathed in the bath robe, feeling refreshed, my mind at last at ease.