Thirsty

Story Info
Max gives his sister what she's been craving.
1.1k words
3.73
60k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters portrayed in this story are of the age 18 and older.

* * * * * *

"It's just a different way to show we love each other," Max explained. Misty stared at him for the longest time before speaking.

"You're sick and I'm telling mom!" Misty growled. Max snarled and was across the room holding her against the wall within seconds, wrists held to the wall by his hands. She was pinned and she knew it.

"Tell her WHAT? Don't act superior to me little sister, boys talk in the locker rooms; you've been fucking anything with a cock. Even your teachers! Think mom doesn't already know? We've been watching you, waiting for you to turn into this," he motioned to his glowing eyes and glistening fangs. A monster, a demonic starving beast inside of her, insatiable no matter how much she got she was always craving more. The sex kept it quiet at first, she could go a week or so without even so much as a twinge, but the craving was growing, and the more she got the more she seemed to want.

For over a year she'd fought the urge to bite them. She fought furiously against the aching jaw and thirst in her throat. She'd replaced the thirst with more sex. She was already to the point of needing it several times a day. Always after she'd find herself crying in a bathroom stall wondering what was wrong with her. Why did she feel this way all the time? Why wouldn't this urge go away? She stared at her brother for the longest time before replying.

"You both knew what was happening and didn't say anything?" she asked slowly.

"We couldn't be sure anything was happening. But I see it in you Misty, I can feel your hunger and I can help you feed it. Really feed it, but you have to trust me."

"You don't understand nothing satisfies it, the more I feed it the hungrier it gets," she cried, so tired of fighting. She was exhausted both mentally and physically.

"I know Misty, trust me I know. But I'm your older brother, it's my job to protect you. Let me feed you the way you're supposed to be fed." The promise of his words made her melt against him, no longer straining against his hands.

"We can't Max, its wrong...it's gross." Misty argued. Max switched both her wrists into his large hand and gripped her chin.

"Don't think about any of that. Close your eyes and just feel what I'm doing, focus on the sensations not the person behind them." Shaking with need and on the verge of passing out, Misty closed her eyes and slowed her breathing. He kissed her, tenderly, slowly at first before his tongue darted out exploring hers, finding her tongue and teasing it. His lips were soft, his face cleanly shaven and he smelled good. She got lost in the moment of his kiss. Just the way his mouth begged for hers; her body was begging for his. His lips pressed against her cheek than traveled their way down, planting small kisses along the way, teeth grazing her chin in a small nibble.

When he kissed her throat she moaned, it was one of the most sensitive spots on her body and her knees almost buckled. His knee shot out between her legs to catch her from sliding to the floor. She ground her hips against him and inhaled sharply. She wanted him, the hunger flared and her body began to burn. She felt another nip at her collar bone as he moved his way down to her breasts. He pulled the front of her tank top down, freeing one of her breasts. The cold air made her nipple immediately harden as his mouth traveled lower to warm it. His free hand scratched its way down her back forcing her to cry out and arch her back, giving him better access to her breast while resting her now free hands on his shoulders. Misty lifted her leg and encircled his waist, pulling him closer.

"Please, enough teasing," she pleaded, body vibrating with hunger. Max grabbed her ass as he rubbed his erection against her. He chuckled as his lips found hers again.

"Oh but this is half the fun," he purred. She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him into her like a starving lioness. She kissed him back, desperately, wantonly. He picked her up the ground and pinned her to the wall using his own body to hold her against the wall. As Max kissed her chest he whispered to her hungrily.

"Bite me." Misty froze, she'd avoided biting for so long, for fear she wouldn't be able to stop.

"I can't Max, you don't understand." Max grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled her head back.

"I said BITE ME," he growled. Misty didn't wait for him to say it a third time she bared her fangs and bit into his neck. She didn't need to think of where she was biting or how deep; instinct took over. At the same moment Max had managed to free himself and impaled her with his rock hard cock. He had simply moved her underwear aside, and only unbuttoning his jeans a little. The first mouthful of blood had her swimming in ecstasy. It was like an ice cold drink after you'd been wandering the dessert for days. She took deep desperate gulps as it flowed freely into her mouth. Max was grunting dirty things into her ear but she was too far gone to recognize it. Her mind felt like it was stuck in a whirlpool and it was dragging her under. She let go of his throat and cried out as her body came to an earth shattering climax that left her breathing heavily, leaning her head against Max chest as he gently placed her back on her feet.

"See, I told you Sis, I can help you. You don't have to do this alone." Misty was crying as she buried her head in her brother shoulder, hugging him tightly not wanting to let go.

"I've been so starved," she sobbed. He wrapped his arms around her and buried his face in her hair.

"It's okay now. I can help you feed and teach you control. You're not alone anymore." She sobbed quietly until her tears ran dry. For the first time since the hunger started her body was calm and satiated.

"You're the best brother I could ever ask for," she sniffled.