Thirsty Ch. 04

Story Info
The thirst continues over dinner.
3.8k words
4.88
10.8k
00

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/21/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dreamr66
dreamr66
10 Followers

They walked slowly into the elegant restaurant and waited briefly for the hostess to take their name. She indicated to him that she was going to go to the ladies room to ensure that she was indeed presentable. He watched as she slowly made her way to the corridor and into the bathroom. Little did she know that presentable was the last thing she needed to worry about here. Tonight the restaurant had been reserved. She would probably be astonished when she saw some of the pleasures that were being served and divulged in when she returned. He ensured however, that they had private dining, so she would not feel part of the displays, but would feel comfortable enough in that she wouldn't feel alone.

He waited for his pet to return, anxious and hungry. He needed food, he needed her. In the few minutes she was absent, he noticed a part of him absent as well. He paced the small foyer as his mind wandered back to the eve as it had unfolded thus far. He stopped pacing as he remembered his initial reaction when he opened the hotel room door to find her bent over the desk, motionless- the air of excitement filled the room. He'd wanted to go to her, pull her into his arms and kiss her until she forgot her name. The thought of her bent over as she waited for him, sent a surge of power through his veins. In that very moment, she gave herself to him, submitted to his will, his desire. She was his to take. He knew he would never forget that moment, that realization that this was true- real. She was no longer a voice on the phone or an image on the screen, she was flesh and blood. That delicate strong woman who surrendered her will to his- was his.

The sudden urge to protect his delicate bloom overwhelmed him and comforted him at the same time. He watched as she emerged from the bathroom, dress, and makeup perfection, her hair flowing freely about her shoulders. He longed to run his fingers through her silky locks, and twist it tight in his hand and take her right here in the foyer. Their eyes met as she gingerly crossed the floor, and the emotion he saw reflected in hers nearly took his breath away. He smiled warmly as she placed her fingertips in his outstretched hand. His lady...his princess...his pet...his whore...his slut...his princess...his lady.

They followed the hostess into the dining room, where she was greeted with a wide array of diners. Her eyes widened as she took in the men and women in various states of dress/undress, costumes, some curled up at their Master/Mistresses feet or feeding from a dish. She marveled at the openness of the patrons, but immediately felt her shyness settle within her. Does he expect me to do this? She stiffened a bit as she felt his hand press against the small of her back, nudging her along. She turned to look at him, her eyes full of questions. He shook his head and motioned for her to follow the hostess.

She breathed a sigh of relief as they continued through the restaurant until finally they were shown to a private corner booth. She noticed the entire section was private. Diners were hidden from view behind curtains, but she could hear sounds of pleasure all around her. She felt her excitement mount as the hostess seated them and then closed the curtain. She turned to him, her eyes sparkled.

"This is just what you described to me." She said huskily. "Except you left out the part about the dining options."

"Well, I couldn't give up everything pet." He joked. "What fun would that have been? Now pet... come stand before me...just like we spoke about."

He stood up from the booth to let her out and pushed the table aside. As she brushed past him, he inhaled her perfume and growled while pressing his lips to her hair. He settled back into the booth and fixed his eyes to hers. He watched as she stood back and untied the dress, and let it slide down her arms. He held his breath as his eyes feasted upon her curves clad in the delicate lingerie. She turned slowly, as they had discussed. He was pleased that she remembered the small details. She reached behind her, thrusting her chest forward as she unhooked the bra. She reached up and slid the straps from her shoulders and let it slide to the ground landing atop the pool of silk at her feet. She walked over and stood before him, hands clasped behind her neck.

"Turn pet." He requested

She slowly turned for him. Her skin tingled in anticipation, her mind raced back to their conversation about this dinner. She stopped when she faced him again. Her eyes sparkled as a smile crept over her face. She dropped to her knees when he nodded. She picked up her dress and brassier and carefully draped them over an empty chair before she crawled over to him and rested her head on his knee.

He looked down at her resting comfortably. It was hard to fathom that only a short while ago this quiet relaxed woman was lost in desire and lust. He stroked her hair and shifted in his seat. He felt his cock stir as his mind recapped their evening thus far, and planned the events yet to come. He heard her purr softly and nuzzle against his knee when his fingers grazed the soft skin behind her ear.

She barely stirred when the waiter brought them their drinks and salads. He chuckled to himself, surprised that she did nothing to cover up her nudity. He reached down and pulled her into his lap. He positioned her facing away from him, her legs resting on the outside of his thighs. From this vantage point he had access to her breasts and could spread her legs by spreading his.

He groaned as she leaned forward to take a bite of her salad. As she did, her ass pressed against his hardening cock. The evil temptress. He thought. He wondered if she knew how much that innocent gesture affected him. His free hand stroked her back as he casually spoke about what they shared together. Slowly he coaxed responses from her, evoked her deep down thoughts. Soon they settled into friendly repartee, volleying retorts back and forth.

When they'd pushed their salad plates away, he pulled her back against him. She rested her head against his shoulder, and turned to kiss him softly on his neck. She left her face burrowed in his neck while his hands caressed her arms. His fingers found hers and he entwined them together. He raised each of her hands, gently pressing each to his lips, then turning each over and gracing her palms with a lingering kiss.

He smiled into her palm as he heard her sharp intake of breath, and felt her squirm on his lap. He leaned further into the corner of the booth, drawing her back with him. Her body stretched over him, he spread his knees wide- and as a result spread hers even wider. He guided her hands to his sides and instructed her to grasp onto his belt loops and not let go.

When she complied, he released her hands and fumbled in his jacket pocket. He drew out a long chain and dangled it before her eyes. He heard her coo while he dragged the chain over her breasts. His fingers circled each areola lazily until he felt each one pucker and harden. He pinched each nipple a few times before he attached a clip to each one and tightened the screw until he heard her whimper. Then he gave it one more half twist. His fingers trailed along her stomach until they reached her smooth mound. He tickled each one of her lips, gently pinching and flicking at them until her entire body writhed against his, all the while keeping the chain pulled taut. He covered her mound and sunk his middle finger between her puffy nether lips. She immediately arched up to meet his finger.

He slid his fingers in her fold and spread her lips apart. He looked down on her exposed nub. It longed to be nibbled and sucked on, but that would have to wait. He pulled up and back with his fingers- exposing her clit completely. He let the nipple chain fall against her chest and reached in his pocket and pulled out another chain. He closed the tip around her clit, and felt her pull on his belt loops. He craned his head to look at her face as she absorbed these new sensations. Her eyes fluttered, her mouth fell open. Her chest heaved as he slowly applied pressure by tightening the screw. She stiffened against him as he gave the clit clamp a final twist, and let the cold metal fall against her cunt.

There was a cough outside the curtain, breaking the spell that had settled over their space. She lifted her head to look at him, but he calmly shook his head. Her eyes darted to the curtain. She made the motion to free her hands from his belt loops, but hesitated. For the first time, she was considering her safe word. She had never used it before, but how could she let a perfect stranger see her spread out like this- regardless whether tonight was a private lifestyle dinner or not.

She felt his body relax, as if he knew exactly what she was thinking, and allowing her to make the choice freely. She heard the cough again. She knew in that the magic of the evening would more than likely end there if she whispered the word. She couldn't risk, no wouldn't risk it ending because of her modesty. It was not like he was asking her to traipse down the street like nude. This was a private establishment, he would never do anything that would cause her embarrassment. In that split second of reasoning, she realized that this was about trust. She knew deep down that he was always looking out for her, and she would trust him tonight, just as she had up until this point. If this is what he desired, then she would comply. He had his reasons, she was sure, just as she was sure they would talk about this later.

He felt her relax against him, and she tightened her grip on his belt loops. Her chest heaved as she gave a heavy sigh, indicating her resolve to him. He thought for a brief moment that she was going to use the word. Not that he would have blamed her, but he was pleased that she took a moment to reason with herself. He reached for his suit jacket and draped it over her body.

He called for the waiter to enter. The man did not even give the two of them a second glance while he set down their dishes and quickly retreated. He swiftly removed her covering, he wanted to have her body open for him to see...to touch...to explore...to tease...to taste.

"You did well just now pet." He whispered against her ear. "For that, a reward."

He pulled out the strap on vibe that she wore when they first left the hotel. He heard her gasp; although he wasn't sure it was shock or pleasure. He closed their legs and told her to place her feet on his thighs. He lifted each foot and slid the harness up and over her curvy legs, brushing his fingertips against the silky stockings as he did so. He chuckled when she squirmed on his lap. He secured the vibrating piece against her clit, but left the vibe angled behind her, so it would vibrate against her ass.

He guided her legs to the outside of his, and checked the fit, ensuring the butterfly was positioned right below the clamp. Her whimpers of anticipation were right at his ear. Her soft mewls and cooing as his fingers moved about her sex. He spread their legs wide and turned both vibes on low. Her hips danced as the reverberations crawled through her loin. He kept one hand on her inner thigh, and kept a light but firm hold. He grasped the nipple chain in his other hand and lifted it above her. He tugged to test the hold. She have a soft yelp as he tugged harder. His cock stiffened in his pants as she tugged on his belt loops, her body undulated against him. He shifted underneath her, in a feeble attempt to lessen the strain.

He watched her face as she neared her orgasm. She looked so at peace with her head resting back upon his shoulder. Her eyes were closed, and her lips slightly parted. Her body rocked against his, as he whispered how much he wanted her to please him. He heard her soft moans grow louder as his fingers slid over to the vibe and nudged it inside her crack so it pressed against her tight anus.

Her head pressed against his shoulder and she turned her face into his neck and bit down. He watched her back arch when the first wave washed over her. Her thighs gripped his as her entire body arched off of his. He slid his thumb into her slick tight hole. Her walls spasmed against his thumb, and clenched him tight. He pressed the vibe against her and felt the tremors ripple through her. She suckled on his neck as the tremors subsided. He released the chain and stroked her hair as she came back to him.

"Did that feel good pet?" He queried.

She nodded, and moaned weakly. He turned off the toy and reached for a glass of water. He closed their legs and sat her upright slowly.

"Take some water pet...slowly." He suggested as he held the glass to her lips. He tipped it slowly allowing her small sips.

She sipped the water before collapsing against him. He leaned forward to drag the table closer to them. He picked up the fork and stabbed a tender beef medallion and popped it into his mouth. He savored the delicate flavor of the meet before stabbing another and offering it to her. She took the offering and she chewed slowly, and leaned back against him with a sigh.

He continued to feed them both. His delicate blossom rested contentedly against his chest. Her naked body slack against his. He stroked her hair as she chewed, and whispered how proud he was of her tonight. His free hand stroked her hair as he intermittently tugged on the chain of her nipple clamps. He chuckled each time he heard her whimper softly as if she didn't want neighboring tables to hear what was going on behind their curtain.

He reached down and pulled on the chain that was attached to the clit clamp. Her thighs tightened against his and she arched off of him.

"Give me those moans." He whispered against her ear.

He slid his fingertips along her slit, and spread her abundant juices over her clit. His index finger circled her clamped nub. He felt her tighten the grip on his belt loops as her arse wiggled and squirmed on his lap. Her moans filled their small space as he watched her lose herself to his touch. He continued to tease her clit with soft light strokes of his fingers, bringing her closer to the edge, but not letting her tumble into the sweet abyss. His free hand caressed her stomach, and he watched her body writhe.

"Good girl." He crooned softly. "Give me that orgasm."

He brought her to the cusp of release, then suddenly removed his hands from her body. He watched her flesh tremble. He grasped her clamped nipple in his thumb and forefinger, squeezed, twisted and pulled it away from her body. His cock raged inside his trousers as she arched her back and ground her ass into his groin. He moaned against her ear when she growled in frustration of not being given the release he just requested.

His fingers sought out her clit once more. He grazed over the engorged tip, and pulled back when she lifted her hips to find his touch. He relaxed against him and growled louder.

"Give me that orgasm." He said firmly in her ear. He expected to hear her protest that he wasn't allowing her to do so, but she remained quiet, soft whimpers intermixed with growls were her plea.

He continued to play with her body, alternately tugged on each chain. As her head thrashed back and forth against his shoulder, her frustration mounting, he took the chain that clamped her clit and attached it to the chain to the nipple clamps. There was no room for movement. If she even arched slightly, each of the clamps tightened more.

He pulled their legs wide, and stroked the silky flesh below her clit. Her thighs gripped his, and she arched. She yelped as the clamps dug into her and instantly fell back against him. Immediately, he found her clit and rubbed it hard. He wanted her body in motion. He wanted to see his pet feel the surmount pain as he took her orgasm. He felt the moment she gave into the pain and let herself go. His fingers flew to her hair and he turned her face to his and captured her kiss as he sent her over the edge.

She screamed against his lips as the sweet wave of release washed over her. Never before had she felt anything like this. Her body was on fire, the pain in her nipples and clit melded into the pleasure he gave her. She never wanted this feeling to end. She arched and contorted, each movement brought a new wave of pleasure and pain. She reached the point where she knew not where one began and the other ended. She didn't care. She knew only that she wanted more.

He continued to rub her clit hard. His mouth devoured hers in an attempt to drive her to delirium. Her lips tasted of her sweetness. Her tongue dueled with his as he fueled their hunger. His cock strained and pulsed. He needed to be buried inside her tight cunt.

In one fluid motion, he stood and bent her over the table. His fingers locked on her clit, he kept her soaring as orgasm after orgasm ripped through her. Her screams reduced to whimpers. With his free hand, he freed his cock from his trousers and plunged into her pussy. Her walls clenched around him, and gripped him tight.

He released his grip on her clit and hair and gripped her hips. He pulled her body back each time he thrust forward. Without remorse he drove into her hard. Her ass shook each time their bodies slapped together. He growled as he bent his knees, thrusting up and into her even harder. He pulled back on her hair as he rode her. He felt his balls tighten and his blood boil the instant before he emptied himself into her. He ground his hips into her ass as stream after stream of his hot cum filled her womb.


He collapsed on top of her, his cock still pumping his life into her.

"See what you do to me pet?" He said as more of a statement than question. He chuckled at her grunt of a response.

In a feeble attempt, she clenched weakly around his cock, and milked the last of his seed from him. Her body and mind an empty void, free from all thought or feeling. She lay there, silent and frozen, save only the sound of her gasps as she tried to breath, and the rise and fall of her chest.

She groaned audibly when he lifted her from the table, and pulled his cock from her dripping pussy. He motioned for her to turn. Her muscles resisted any movement, but she turned to face him.

"On your knees." He commanded.

She lowered herself to her knees and gently began to clean his sensitive cock with her tongue. She lapped his shaft, and moaned as she let their mingled juices linger in her mouth before she swallowed. She remained on her knees when she finished, and waited for his next command. Her mind reeled with the knowledge that she was in a public restaurant, albeit a private booth, but public nonetheless, and she'd just been fucked, and fucked hard. She tried to recollect whether she'd been loud enough for the other patrons to hear, but all she could remember was the effect of that exquisite pain.

His fingers combed through her tangled hair as he looked down. His obedient little slut, she just submitted to his pleasure without abandon. Even now, he noted silently, she waited quietly for him. He pulled away from her and readjusted his cock back into his trousers. He watched her flinch when he pulled up his zipper, and chuckled. She was learning fast. For as much as he'd used her thus far tonight, she knew he could and would take her again at any time.

"Stand up pet." He said as he leaned to pick up her dress from the chair.

She stood carefully and groaned as the clamps tightened. She stood slightly crunched as currents of pain shot through her each time she tried to stand tight. She watched his eyes darken and smolder as he realized her dilemma. He folded the dress over his arm and adjusted the clasps of the chains, allowing some slack so she could at least stand straight. She whispered her thanks as she slipped her arms into the dress as he held it out to her. She remained motionless as he adjusted and tied it around her. He smiled down at her as he attempted to straighten her disheveled hair. He reached inside her dress and gave her clamped nipple a quick pinch.

dreamr66
dreamr66
10 Followers
12