Thirsty for Mrs. Sanders Ch. 03

Story Info
Allen and Mrs. Sanders get wet.
2.4k words
4.55
38.3k
19

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 01/18/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I release short, harsh breaths. My eyes squeezed shut. I am so close to release. I run my hand up my hard cock faster and faster, picturing her in my mind. The way she strutted into the kitchen naked, the feel of her lips on my skin. Fuck, here it comes!

My cum shoots hurriedly into my balled up t-shirt. I moan and exhale in relief as I drain myself completely. I lay back on my bed and stare at the ceiling, out of breath. Damn, this woman is going to put me in a mental institution.

For days, I've woken up repeatedly from the same nightmare. I embarrassed myself the last time I was with her, and now all I see is her pointing and laughing at my premature ejaculation... although she didn't make fun of me at all. What happened left me destroyed. I don't know if I can ever face her again.

My cellphone buzzes and I look at the screen: "Hey man, wanna come over?"

I feel a bead of sweat appear on my temple. It's from Roy. Fuck, I can't go over there. I'm obsessed with his mom, and there is no possible way I could hide it. I quickly compile a lie.

I text back: Nah, I'm busy. Filling out job applications.

My phone buzzes again: What? Screw that shit, come over.

I stare at the message, biting my lip. I'll try one more time: I have a huge stack of them here. I should really get this done.

Another buzz: Dude, I'm so fucking bored. Get over here.

I sigh and give in: ...Fine. Give me a few minutes.

Fuck... I have never felt both this excited and terrified. I grab a small bag and throw some clothes in it. I tell my mom that I will be hanging with Roy and possibly staying the night.

"Okay, but call me when you are coming back. I asked you to call last time, and you didn't."

She was right. I was so distracted with my own misery last time, I forgot to call.

"I will. Bye mom."

Again, I get my car and head over to the Sanders house. My stomach turns in with dread.

When I arrive, I park my car, grab my bag and get out. Roy comes running outside to greet me.

"Hey man! Come on in!"

I remain emotionless as I step inside the house. I dart my eyes around, scoping the area. It's very quiet.

"Are you the only one home?"

"Yeah."

Oh, thank God. I can relax now. "Alright, so what do you wanna do?"

"Let's put on some music. We can blast it since we're the only ones in the house."

"Sounds good." Roy puts a CD in the player and immediately some horrible deep groans of death metal start pouring through the speakers. I hate this music.

"What?"

"Not a fan of this, but it's your house so..."

"Aw, give it a chance." Roy starts to head bang and let the music flow through him. I ignore him and sit on the couch. I look around the room, staring at the family portraits... staring at her. She looks so normal in the photos, just happy. Her smile is so genuine, unlike the sultry alias she has shown me. I start to picture her without her clothes on, in poses of the women in the dirty mags I keep under my bed.

"ALLEN!!" I jump out of my daydream. My cock is hard and I panic, immediately grabbing a throw pillow and placing it over my lap.

"What the fuck?! You scared the shit out of me!"

"I said your name about 10 times, man!"

"Well if you didn't have that dumbass music turned up so loud, I may have heard you!" Good save, Allen. Good save.

Roy frowns and turns off the stereo. "Sorry. What would you like to listen to?"

"Anything but that. Is it okay if I make myself something to eat?"

"Sure, I'll put on Offspring, is that alright?"

"Much better. Do you want anything?"

"Nah, I'm good."

I walk into the kitchen and instantly my legs start to shake. A few days ago Mrs. Sanders was naked and pressed against me right by that counter. Fuck... my cock stirs again. I delicately make my way over to the fridge, tucking my cock in my waistband. As I reach for the fridge, I hear a noise behind me. I look back and the doorknob is turning. It opens and there she is. She is struggling with groceries, but I am too frozen to say anything. She looks up and notices me. She smiles softly.

"Well, hello Allen. Nice to see you."

My voice disappears.

"Do you mind helping me with these groceries? ROY? COME HELP TOO!"

Roy rushes in, "Hey, mom. Come on, Allen, let's get this over with."

I follow him out to the garage, trying my best not to look Mrs. Sanders in the eye. I don't say a word. I can hear her giggle softly as I brush past her. My cock is starting to hurt now. I hope no one notices.

Roy opens the back of the van and starts handing me groceries. I take all I can carry, and I feel a very unwanted slip in my pants. Roy gasps and looks down. "Haha! Nice boner dude!"

"Fuck you." I put down the groceries and fix myself. I proceed to bring the groceries inside, Roy still laughing at me as I walk away. Fucking asshole.

Mrs. Sanders motions for me to put the bags on the counter... that counter. I do and she starts unloading them. She brushes her hand against my wrist and it sends a surge through my body. Was that by accident? Who fucking knows anymore...

I look up and she stares deep in my eyes. "You alright?" her whisper is low and sexy.

I clear my throat and nod. Roy comes in and starts laughing again. "Mom, guess what I just saw! Allen had--"

"SHUT UP, ROY!!" I halt myself, eyes widened. I didn't mean for that outburst to be so loud. "Oh, I'm sorry, Mrs. Sanders."

"No it's alright. Roy, don't make fun of your friend."

"Whatever." Roy continues to laugh, sets down the groceries and walks away. I help put the groceries away and clean up the bags.

"Thank you, Allen. You guys make sandwiches or something okay? I'm going to hop in the shower." As soon as she says that, my boner rages in my shorts. Damn this woman. She kicks off her high heels and sways that beautiful ass as she walks toward the stairs.

I make a couple sandwiches and walk back into the living room where Roy is sitting his lazy ass on the couch, not doing shit as usual. "Here, man." He thanks me and starts eating.

"Sorry about that. My mom was right, that was fucked up of me."

I do not answer him. I just eat. Roy has put in the movie "The Departed" and we sit back and watch. It's always been one of my favorite movies. About 10 minutes in I hear a strange creak in the walls, and a rushing noise. Mrs. Sanders must have turned the water on. I swallow... tapping my fingers on my thigh. I really shouldn't... ugh, I have to.

"Hey, uh I'm going to go upstairs. I think I left my favorite shirt over here last time."

"Yeah, yeah whatever man." Roy is engrossed in the movie. I don't even think he heard me. I stand up and walk toward the stairs.

With every step, the rushing water sound gets louder and louder. I stand outside the bathroom door and see the steam flowing out the bottom. I can smell her body wash. I inhale deeply, feeling it resonate through my body. It smells of cherry blossoms and mint. It's intoxicating. I put my hand up to the door, and with the slightest push of my fingertip, it cracks open. The smell and steam surround me. It's luring me in. I hear her humming, groaning from the hot water hitting her body. She must have had a hard day.

I slip inside and shut the door behind me quietly.

The shower is around the corner of the large bathroom. She can't see me. The sliding glass doors are fogged up, but there is one small crack left open. I peer around quietly and take in the view of her beautiful wet body. She runs her fingers down her long hair and lets the hot beads of water slip down her chest. Her nipples are hard and tempting. She bends over to wash her calves and thighs. Her ass beckons me. I start to breathe heavy as I place my hand over my straining, painful cock. I reach my hand inside and start to run it up and down. My eyes are fixed on her. She is breathtakingly stunning.

"Fuck.." I whisper. Suddenly, she stops and turns toward me. She gasps as she sees me. I am mortified.

"Dammit, I'm sorry. I'm really sorry." I close my eyes and wait for her shout at me. She must think I'm such a fucking pervert.

I open one eye. She smiles, turns back around and continues showering. A whole new rush of adrenaline comes over me. This woman is so incredible. "You've got to be kidding me."

She squirts some more of that wonderfully smelling body wash and rubs it all over her wet, flushed body. I moan as I watch her, and take my cock in my hand again. She watches me stroke myself and nods her head in approval. "Mmm, you are such a bad boy, Allen."

I blink slowly and nod. The pleasure is controlling me. I stroke harder and faster, my blood rushing to my groin.

"Slow down." Her voice is stern. I release my grip on my cock and place my hands behind me, grabbing the double sinks to support myself. She curls her finger around the glass door and slides it open about 3 inches more, giving me a much better view. My jaw drops open as she squeezes and massages her breasts, tweaking her nipples. She reaches between her legs and starts to slowly rub herself. I reach for my cock again and jerk, slower this time.

"Oh, very good." She rubs herself faster, tugging her nipple hard. She throws her head back and moans from the sensation. I let out a deep, guttural moan as my balls become tight. I need release. I subconsciously start stroking faster. "No...slow down." Her words are my direction. "Come here."

I walk over to the small opening of the glass door and she reaches out and grabs my cock. That familiar shiver from her touch takes over my body. She pulls me toward her and jerks me nice and slow, almost torturing. I reach down and place my hand over hers. She looks up at me with those amazing eyes. "Ah, fuck.. oh it feels so good." I grind my hips, struggling to strengthen my legs. She leans down and places her breasts around my cock. She is so warm and slippery. I place my hands above my head, grabbing hold of the shower door. I watch in fascination as she runs her soaking breasts up and down, pulling me closer and closer to orgasm.

"Mmm.. I think you're ready now."

"Ah... ah... ready for what?"

"Remove your clothes and get in."

Oh my god...

No hesitation. I quickly undress and start to move the shower door. She stops me.

"Open that drawer first." I race over to it, open it and see the familiar shine of the foil packet. "Put it on."

I recklessly open the condom and slide it on my aching cock. I will finally get to fuck her! I am reeling.

She steps back and allows me to get in. I breathe heavy with excitement, grab her beautiful face and place a long, passionate kiss on her lips. She lifts one leg to the side of the shower and places her hand on the small of my back, pulling me toward her. I reach my fingers between her legs and slide two fingers inside. Fuck, she is always so wet. I remove my fingers and place my aching cock against her pussy. I rub it up and down a few times, still kissing her. I begin to slide it in, slowly. She pulls me in again, making my cock thrust hard inside her. We both groan, and I start to move in and out. She feels so tight around me, squeezing.

"Oh fuck, you feel so good."

"Mmm, yes. Go as hard as you can."

I growl with ferocity, grab her ass and violently plunge in and out of her. She moans loudly and it drives me insane. She tugs my hair and kisses me again. We are animals. The sound of our skin slapping against each other is mesmerizing. "You want to cum with me, baby?" she asks breathlessly.

I fuck her as hard as I can and with one deep thrust I cum hard. I can feel her pussy clench around me as she cums, pulsating, tugging. Oh fuck, it feels so good. We moan hard and slow as we enjoy our postorgasmic bliss.

I kiss up her neck and whisper in her ear, "Thank you, Mrs. Sanders."

I slide out of her, remove the condom, and tie it off. I give her one last kiss before I step out of the shower. I dry off and quickly dress.

Oh, shit! Roy is probably wondering where the fuck I am. I have to get downstairs!

"Let me make sure he didn't hear us."

She wraps a towel around her glistening body and smiles at me. "Go ahead."

I rush downstairs. The movie is still playing, but Roy is nowhere to be found. I see a sheet of paper on the couch. I pick it up and read it:

Had to go out for a minute. Be back in about an hour. - Roy

Strange...but thank god he didn't hear us. I check the clock. Shit, it's almost 10! I grab my phone and call my mom.

"Hello?" She sounds breathless.

"Uh.. mom?"

"Hey, Allen. Thanks for calling this time."

"Yeah." Something doesn't seem right. "I think I will stay the night."

"Okay...," I hear another voice in the background and my mom mutters for them to shut up. "I'll see you tomorrow then, sweetheart."

"Mom, is someone there with you?"

"What?! No! don't be ridiculous." She is lying. She is a terrible liar. The voice appears again and I listen closely. I know that voice...

Roy?!