Thirsty Thursday

Story Info
My beginning as wife's pantie pee slave.
1.1k words
4.59
25.4k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nylon1
Nylon1
245 Followers

Thirsty Work

It was Thursday and I was on my way home to a special treat. My wife is an attractive 45-year-old with lovely legs that I loved to see in nylon stockings. She was quite happy to indulge me with this and wear tiny nylon thongs to accompany them. However, let me explain what led up to today's treat first.

She had caught me sniffing her dirty panties from the wash basket a few months ago. When she calmed down, she had asked why I was doing it. I explained that the womanly aroma and knowing they had been nestling next to her pussy all day was a real turn on.

We then discussed this a few times and I explained that most men were aroused by these natural odours that women spent so much time washing away.

She found this quite a turn on herself and she started to sometimes leave me a pair under my pillow, so that I could savour the smell before we had sex.

One day I caught her removing her panties when she arrived home from work. I expressed my disappointment that she hadn't kept them on until the end of the day. She said that I wouldn't like them as she had a little accident and had squirted a little bit of pee when she had sneezed earlier. I said that I would be the judge of that and snatched them away. The tiny cotton crotch was warm and very damp and I pressed it to my face and savoured the aromas which were dramatically enhanced by the dampness. So much so that after a couple of huge sniffs, I was sporting a rather large erection, which she quickly spotted! As she was now stood there in her heels and stockings, the next thing I knew, we were having extra passionate sex.

Now she knew this, I was getting more surprise panties as she was no longer embarrassed about the little accidents.

One day she gave me a pair almost straight after a 'sneeze squirt', almost without thinking, I pressed them to my mouth, desperate to squeeze some pee in to my mouth. Sure enough, after a hard suck, I captured some of her nectar in to my mouth. A slightly bitter taste mixed with her lovely aromas from the day. When she saw my obvious pleasure, I had to confess to my pee fetish as well...

After an even better passionate round of sex, she promised to think of a way of combining my filthy perversions.

Over the coming weeks she proceeded to tease me more with damp panties. She had been practising and training to release a small squirt of wee without a sneeze and was producing damp panties almost at will. I had confessed further that whilst I would love to taste her straight from the source but was worried that it wouldn't be the same without the aromas from her panties.!

So, now the day had arrived for my treat.

I had been ordered to lie back down on our sex bench and await her return from work.

She duly arrived home in her office apparel of black skirt, tight white blouse and patent stilettoes. She explained that she had been very popular with the guys in the office and finding this a turn on had made her juicier than normal. She also had kept her panties on for two days to fully maximise the aromas!

Then she came and stood astride me and hitched her skirt up directly over my face. I looked up and I could see she was wearing her best fully fashioned nylons and my favourite tiny white sheer thong which was virtually transparent apart from the all-important cotton gusset. She was very well endowed with large labia, which always gave a delicious bulge when squeezed in to her thong and I could see her erect clit clearly through the sheer part. She then lowered herself to her knees and pulled her skirt back down completely covering my head. I had the welts of her nylons brushing my cheeks and I could feel her steel suspender clips on my ears. The thong containing her bulging pussy was now and inch or two from my face and I could catch the gorgeous aromas wafting towards me. However, I was under strict orders not to touch or move.

I was then ordered to open wide. She then quivered a little and released a little squirt which quickly dampened her thong and dripped in to my eager mouth. I savoured the taste which was of her nectar now mixed with two days of pussy aromatics. Heavenly.

She now lowered her pussy bulge on to my mouth and ordered me to suck the juice from her thong. Oh my, I was in heaven. A mixture of stale and fresh pee combined with natural pussy juices and excitement juice. Made my cock even harder.

Still, she wasn't yet finished. Now my trousers were pulled off, revealing my next guilty secret. I was wearing a pair of her soiled panties! She looked at my cock absolutely bulging at the seams of this tiny constraint and confessed that she found it quite a turn on.

The next part, I really wasn't expecting.

She gently pulled the nylon covering away from my cock. (Bear in mind, I cant see any of this, as I am still covered by her skirt.) I then felt her slowly pulling back my foreskin and oh, so gently massaging in some tingly hot massage oil. My cock was twitching, throbbing and threatening to blow a gasket. So, then I felt cool relief as a icy cold mist was sprayed on to my glans. (turns out, she had put some of her pee in a atomiser bottle and refrigerated it overnight.) Just as I got used to this, she sprayed some warm fresh pee from another bottle. Well, I was ready to blow. But she wasn't going to let me. Instead, she alternated the hot and cold pee sprays with some feather light edging massages of my purple glans. This went on for twenty minutes. I was now beside myself. My face was now crushed by her pantie bulge that I had sucked dry and my cock just couldn't hold back any longer. Sensing my impending orgasm, she popped the end of my cock in to her mouth and gently and tenderly sucked the biggest orgasm I had ever out of me. At the very instant I came, she pushed down even harder on my face and let full pee flow blast through her thong and ordered me to swallow every last drop if I ever wanted to do this again.

I was on my way to becoming her pee slave. More of that another time.

Nylon1
Nylon1
245 Followers