Thirteen Steps

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"They just need a bedroom, honey, they won't bother us."

And they didn't, the first four hours or so. Damien had done me twice, the boys once each.

I was just lying there in the afterglow, when I felt a tongue glide across my pussy. Brad had an odd habit of eating Penny and I out after we had been at it for awhile, I think he may be a closet

bi-sexual.

Ummm, that boy was definitely getting better. I reached down to pat his head, and felt long hair, not his buzz cut. I opened my eyes and saw the girl from the other bedroom munching away. I started to freak and push her away, but it felt so good I just played with her hair, closing my eyes again. A few minutes later I felt something familiar nudge my lips. I opened my mouth and he slid right in. I was almost done, he was starting to twitch, when I opened my eyes. It wasn't Brad, like I thought, but one of the new guys. He came while I nearly bucked the girl off, my orgasm was so intense.

After that, we were off to the races, I experienced every combination of positions multiple times, including being made 'air tight' three times. It stopped being fun when one of the guys tried to shove his dick in my mouth straight from my ass. I fought him, and he twisted a nipple so hard I opened my mouth to scream. When he rammed that nasty thing down my throat I bit the hell out of him. He fell off me screaming, blood actually dripping off his cock.

I jumped up, pissed.

"Everyone out! I mean right fucking now!" They just laughed until I pulled the pistol out of the night stand, thumbing the hammer back, jamming the barrel against the asshole's balls. When the pistol came out there was panic, and my bedroom became a ghost town, just me and Mr. Asshole.

He looked like he was about to piss himself. I pulled back a little. "Get your clothes, get your friends, and get the fuck out. Forget the address. If I see you again, it will be real bad."

The immediate danger over, he got arrogant.

"Fuck you, bitch." He held up his cell phone, laughing. "I got it all right here. You'll keep fucking me and my friends, when we want, or hubby gets an email."

In normal circumstances I wouldn't have done it, but I was beyond pissed. I pulled the trigger, and the phone went spinning out of his hand, the bullet going through a window. He dropped like a rock, convinced I'd shot him. I looked down.

"If you piss on my carpet, I'll blow your dick off. Now crawl your sorry ass out of here."

I went through the house in a rage, and threw them all out, including Penny.

It took me two days to clean the house. I think every surface that could be used to have sex on was used, and they'd left stains. I had the window replaced, thankful it wasn't a wall I'd hit. I was a so-so shot, the fact that I hit the phone was sheer luck. I could just as easily blown his hand off. The thought scared me.

It was the next weekend before Penny worked up the nerve to call me. I went right to the chase.

"NEVER, EVER, bring anyone to my house again without permission. I didn't know those people, and while it was fun for awhile, I never want to see them again. I think maybe we need to stay away from each other for a while, things tend to get out of hand when we're together. I'll call you."

A week later I was walking around the house, raging. Josh had called me and said he'd had to extend his stay for another six days, which meant we'd miss the country club Halloween dance. I was pretty pissed, I had a witches costume that was mostly transparent, and I'd planned to leave a lot of guys with blue balls before the night was over.

Then I had a bright spot. A dozen roses arrived, from Damien. He said in the note he was sorry things got out of hand, but it really wasn't his or the boys' fault, and they all swore it would never happen again.

I was in a mellow mood, and more than a little horny, so I called him, thanking him for the roses. We talked, and decided to have our own little pre-Halloween party. I told him to be outside his dorm at ten in the morning, and we'd get our costumes.

He was almost dancing with excitement when he hopped in the car. "What kind of costume are we gonna get?"

I was massaging his cock, already swelling, when I answered. "Depends, baby. How kinky you wanna get tonight?"

We ended up the next town over, in front of a line of sex shops. We'd been through three, making a few purchases, happy I'd made sure to load up on cash before I left. No way did I need an electronic trial. We were just about done, and we were in the largest shop, when I had a wicked thought. I leaned over and whispered in his ear.

"Go in the back, baby, scope out the rooms. Find one with a glory hole, and I'll relieve a little of your tension before we get home."

His eyes flew wide and he was off like a shot. I waited five minutes before going back. He was standing in the hall and nodded at the middle room. I slipped in, noticing the holes on both sides. In less than two minutes, a very large, very familiar cock poked through a hole. I scooted the rickety chair over, got comfortable, and gave him a ten minute blowjob that had him climbing the wall. He blew and pulled back, and I had my hand on the doorknob when another cock poked through the other side. It wasn't as big or as long, but it was pretty nice. Excitement got the best of me, and I reached for it, jerking him off in about five minutes. Just as he was done another, small cock appeared on the other side. He didn't last two minutes. I slipped out, meeting Damien at the car.

"Where have you been? I was getting worried."

I just shrugged. "Things came up. Think we got all we need?" He did, so we went home.

......

Well, that was unfortunate. Not for me, but for the leading man. He was actually dumb enough to think he could do his own stunts, but the director kept a pretty close eye on things. He'd let him do small stuff, but made sure the stunt double was around for the serious stuff. He slipped behind the directors' back, and talked the second unit director into letting him try something that was really dangerous. It went tits up and he ended up with a broken arm. He was at the local ER, and they'd put him out of action for five days. The director was beyond pissed, having to pay everyone for an extra week while they waited. He took the time to do rewrites to explain the broken arm and wait for him to get well enough to start shooting again. I spent the next day with the other actors, doing some gun battle scenes. You had to be really careful, even with blanks. There was some pretty good actors over the years that had managed to get killed with blanks, so safety was rule number one. I made sure I'd spent at least an hour with every actor, getting them familiar with the weapon they'd be using. I also kept a tracking form, and every round had to be accounted for.

I was cleaning the weapons and packing them up when the word came down. Three days off. Most were really happy, because it meant they could spend Halloween with their families.

I'd worked with a lot of the people on and off in the last few years. We fell into the business by accident. Mike and Harry did security for a well known celebrity, and she happened to be interested in guns. Mike nagged me into talking to her, and when I showed her pictures of my weapons, she insisted I take her shooting.

She put on old jeans, a sweatshirt, wore no makeup. and put her hair up in a ponytail. Gone was the glamorous movie star, the girl next door taking her place. I took four or five weapons I thought she'd like to shoot, and we had a ball. She would be a great shot if she practiced. I told her that and she glowed. She really liked the eight shot Rossi revolver, the twenty-two being really easy to handle. She also liked the pump shotgun quite a bit.

The range was part of a gun shop, and a week later she was back with permits, buying a twenty gauge shotgun and the revolver. The owner nearly freaked when he checked her ID.

She was doing a movie ten months later, and the weapons master they used had a bit of a drug problem. When one actor almost shot another, they fired him, and she suggested me as a replacement. I did it just for the novelty, but was good enough that I could probably do it full time if I wanted.

One of the many friends I made was Pippa, as she liked to be called, A Brit, of ethnic Chinese descent. She did makeup, specializing in face alteration. She could make anybody look like anybody, or no creature known to man. She was only five feet tall, and weighed ninety seven pounds, but they were really well placed pounds. I caught a special effects guy roughing her up, and gave him a lesson in how to treat a lady. I was her hero from then on.

Cora for some reason hated Halloween. And she really hated horror movies. She said real life was scary enough, why did you have to make up things that heightened the feeling? I, on the other hand, loved horror movies, and I'd seen enough while in the Middle East that very little shook me up. I jumped out of a closet once wearing a mask and grabbed her, meaning to yell "BOO!" but she fainted dead away before I got the chance. Things were a little frosty around the house for a long time after that.

I'd told Pippa once about Wilfred, and she was enthralled. I think she wanted to go home with me just to hear him walk the steps. Cora had a little jealous streak, so I put her off.

I'd showed her a picture of him once, and I saw her eyes gleam. She was going back to California to party with her friends, and I, of course, was going home.

Looking back, it was a mistake, but she offered to make me look like Wilfred for Halloween, after he'd been shot, of course. We were doing a period piece, and wardrobe had a suit from the proper era they let me borrow. I thought at the time it would be fun to scare the trick or treaters.

The mask was kind of freaky, most of the face gone, skin hanging down in strips, one eye missing while the other glowed red, half the skull gone. It scared me when I put it on, and I was in it. She had me put it on a few times to make sure I could do it, and packed in a special case for me.

I grinned on the way home, looking at the box. Those kids were gonna piss themselves when they got a load of me.

.........

We'd experimented a little when we were by ourselves, and I found I liked to be dominated sometimes. We'd even experimented with bondage, and breathing control. It was a rush to have your air slowly shut off as you fucked, having a monster orgasm as you lost consciousness.

I'd bought us S&M outfits. I had a leather clincher that made my boobs stick straight out, knee high boots with a five inch heel, fishnet thigh highs, my hair back in an oiled ponytail, and really thick makeup on. Everything was black, of course. I got him some leather chaps, a leather vest, a collar, and matching cock ring. We also picked up a few pair of handcuff, some lengths of rope, nipple clamps, ball gags, dildos and butt plugs.

Damien got to be the dominant one first. He was so cute, trying to boss me around. I think he sensed my attitude, because when he whipped my ass and tits with that flogger, he left stripes! They better be gone before hubby got back, or I'd have to do some major league lying about how I got them.

We rested, ate a light dinner, and then went back to the 'chamber'. Tomorrow I'd be a good little housewife handing out candy, but tonight, I was a Dom bitch from hell. Damien would never be the same after I got done with him.

.........

I drove down our winding driveway, wondering once again why Wilfred wanted to be so far from the road. The man must have really liked privacy.

I looked at the box again, grinning. I was gonna put it on before I went in, show it to Cora. Since I'd be home after all, after we handed out candy, we could hit the country club dance. Maybe we'd win a prize this year.

Pippa had given me another toy. A fake knife, an evil looking Bowie with a twelve inch blade. It had no edge of course, the blade was actually two thin plates, with a two inch opening in the middle. The handle was filled with fake blood, all I had to do was squeeze and it would pump out.

It was surprising there were no lights on this early. The only light I could detect was from our bedroom. Maybe she had her scented candles going. Maybe she was masturbating. I'd caught her doing it twice. The first time she was embarrassed, but I pulled a chair up and made her finish. The next time, she ordered me not to touch her until she'd finished, and then fuck the hell out of her, that being her exact words. Wonder if she'd like to do it with Wilfred?

.........

Damien would never be the same. I had his hands handcuffed above his head, his legs spread and tied to the posts. He had a ball gag on, a good thing or several times I believed he would have screamed. It started as soon as I got him secured. I took the seven inch butt plug and held it in front of his face while I lubed it.

"Time to take it like a little bitch, baby. Don't worry, you should know from me that you enjoy it after a while."

I didn't ram it up him, I didn't want to hurt him. Much. But ten minutes later I had it in and was pumping it slowly, while tears fell from his eyes, Pretty soon though, he had risen to full mast. I started pumping harder, and damned if didn't come! I just stroked harder for a few minutes, and he started to rise again. I reached out and stroked it, taking some of his cum and spreading it over his lips.

"You're such a good little bitch. Time for Momma to have a good time. You don't mind, do you?" I left the plug in, straddled him, and started my ride.

He was moaning. I don't know if he was enjoying it or not, but he stayed hard, and that was all that mattered. I reached back every once in a while, sliding the butt plug in and out a few times. He'd groan every time, turning me on even more.

We'd discovered zip ties, big ones, and we'd used them a few times for pleasure. I had a small one around his balls, and I'd reach back and tighten it a notch now and then. I had another, a thick one thirty six inches long, around his neck. Not too tight, but tight enough. I held the excess like a leash, and every few minutes I'd tighten it a notch, watching his eyes. I didn't want to go too far.

I was doing some serious riding, almost there for the second time. I had the tie as tight around his throat as I dared, teasing him. I heard the footsteps on the stairs, and cried out.

"Damn it Wilfred! I'm a little busy here."

I saw Damien's eyes widen, a look I'd never seen before on his face. I cried out, overloaded by the situation, and gushed like a river.

.........

What the hell! I barely recognized Cora under the thick makeup, and I didn't recognize the boy under her at all. He looked like a teenager. A scared shitless teenager, looking at me in my mask and clothes, knife in hand. I didn't even think, running across the bedroom. She didn't know I was there, obviously in the throes of an orgasm. I yanked her head back by her ponytail, screamed out "CHEATING CUNT," and slid the knife across her throat, gripping the handle so tight the fake blood flew out and covered her chest.

Hers eyes fluttered open and closed, and she fainted dead away, falling on the boy. His eyes were wide and he seemed to have trouble breathing, Cora must be a little heavy on him. Tough shit. When she slumped forward I saw the zip tie around his balls, reached down, and yanked it as tight as it would go. He arched up and tried to scream.

I looked at them one more time, turned and left, sickened by the scene. I don't even remember getting into the car and driving away. Two hundred miles later I cam to my senses. I'd driven back to the movie location, a state away. Since I already had a room reserved, I went back to the hotel and crashed.

I was up by nine the next morning, planning the rest of my life. Cora was fucked. The house was in a trust, and the business was excepted by prenupt. All she would get would be half the savings and checking, about fifteen grand all told. I was glad now we funneled most of our money back into the business. I'd let her keep the car, I never liked it anyway.

Pippa was surprised to see me, but I told her I wanted to get some rest before I drove home. She asked if I had packed the mask. "In my car," I grinned.

Finally, I couldn't stall any longer. I hoped the bitch had at least cleaned the bedroom, I'm pretty sure she pissed herself as she fainted.

.....

It looked like a cop convention when I came up my driveway. Three deputy cruisers, two plain sedans, a white van, and an ambulance. Fuck, had they gone crazy after I left? A guy in a suit met me at my car.

"Mr. Tompkins? Josh Tompkins?"

"Yes, I'm Josh Tompkins. What the hell is going on here?"

Another suit had joined us. "Mr. Tompkins, I'm, William Smith, and this is my partner Alex Johnson. Could you tell us of your whereabouts for the last twenty-four hours?"

"Gladly, just as soon as you tell me what's going on. Otherwise, you'll talk to lawyers."

They looked at each other. I was scared to death they were going to charge me with assaulting the stupid bitch and her toy. Maybe the asshole lost his balls. Wouldn't that be a shame.

"Any reason you think you need a lawyer?"

I stood like I was thinking. "Well, let's see. I've been away working for the last three weeks, and when I get home cops are everywhere, nobody wants to tell me what the hell is going on, and want to know where I was yesterday. So either tell me what the fuck you're doing, or I get enough lawyers here to start my own firm."

They frowned. Apparently they didn't like their authority threatened. Before they could respond the Sheriff walked up. "These state boys bothering you, Josh?"

"A little. Maybe you can tell me what's happened."

He looked a little startled. "You mean you've been talking with these guys for fifteen minutes and they haven't told you what we found in the house?"

"They haven't told me shit. Now, Sheriff, if I'm not detained, I'm going in my house."

I started walking towards the door. One of them reached for me. "Not a good idea. You touch me, and I'll enjoy spending your pension." I nodded to the side, and he looked, seeing the television vans for the first time. My property was posted, and they better than to drive up without permission. My closest neighbor, the resident busybody, had no problem letting them park in her drive. He pulled his hand back fast. I was almost to the door when a tall woman with striking gray hair, wearing an SBI jacket, stepped in front of me.

"Mr. Tompkins, I apologize for my associates. My name is Sarah, Captain Sarah Walters. If you'll give me a moment of your time, I need to talk to you."

We moved closer to the van. "Mr Tompkins, the reason we don't want to let you in the house is that it's a possible crime scene."

"What kind of crime?"

"Maybe none, but we still have to investigate. The reason we're here is that two bodies were found in your house. One, it saddens me to say, is your wife."

"Cora's dead? Are you sure?" Fuck, I'd killed the bitch somehow. I ended up beside her van losing my breakfast. I'm sure my shock looked real, because it was.

"Well there wasn't any identification on her, but we're pretty positive. After we get her to the morgue, you need to come down and identify her. After the mandated autopsy, if they find nothing unusual, she'll be released to you to make arrangements for interment or cremation."

"No. I want to see her now."

The ambulance attendants had two sheeted bodies out of the house by then, ready for loading. Captain Walters nodded to one, and he pulled the sheet down a little. It was Cora, all right. In almost pancake makeup, the fake blood on her throat. I just nodded to her. She moved me back to the van.