Thirtieth Birthday

Story Info
Wife throws caution, and clothes, to the wind.
1k words
4.14
45.4k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was on her thirtieth birthday that my wife found out about the excitements of exhibitionism. I had thrown a party for her at a local restaurant. She had got all dolled up (which meant that she was wearing very little). The flimsy satin mini dress she wore over G-string and nothing else had me salivating before we even went out.

Anyway the party went really well and, of course, Mandy had a lot to drink. By eleven o'clock we were all dancing to the disco I had hired and I could see Mandy, across the room, allowing one man after another to dance real close. Mandy is quite a looker and my friends took every opportunity in this close proximity to feel her bum and run their hands up and down her back. Some of them even pressed tight enough to slide her short hem over her bum as they did, so that the rest of the room got a look at her lovely bottom.

I let this go on through three or four dances then, as she was now dancing with two guys at once, one in front and one behind - who clearly had his arms round her and his hands on her tits - I strolled over to slow things down a bit as I thought that they might be getting out of hand.

However, as I whispered in her ear to check if she was all right she whispered back that she was great and that, as midnight was approaching and with it the end of her twenties it was the last chance she had of doing anything outrageous. I raised my eyebrows and asked her what she had in mind.

"Watch!" was all she said. With that she stepped back from me, put her arms across her chest to her shoulder straps and just pushed them off her shoulders so that the dress slithered down her body to the floor. Bending, she picked it up and walked over to the nearest chair, draping it over the back. The entire restaurant had stopped of course and, while the music played on, all our friends cheered. At this, Mandy raised her hands over her head and did a twirl. As she was coming round to face us all again one of my friends called out "What about the knickers then?" Mandy stopped, looked down, and to my surprise simply bent forward and pushed her G-string down her thighs until it too dropped past her ankles where she flicked it high into the crowd with her big toe.

Again there was a cheer from the guys - and most of the women too! Mandy bowed, her boobs dangling and wobbling as she did, then strolled nonchalantly over to the nearest bloke and dragged him onto the dance-floor.

The sight of my wife prancing about naked in the middle of a public restaurant was a surprising turn on. As we got nearer midnight, and my deadline for the disco, the DJ started playing smoochy numbers. I had my hands full of one of Mandy's office friends - and they were full too! I could see Mandy over my partner's shoulder. She was so close to her dancing partner she could have got inside his underwear. Nick's hands were on her bum, his finger tips out of sight under her arse and no doubt pressed into the soggy gash that I know so well. Then Mandy crowned it all.

The DJ called the last dance- the classic "The Last Waltz". Mandy walked over to me and led me to the centre of the floor. Our friends made a large circle around us as we twirled. After just a few bars of music Mandy twirled in my grip until she was facing away from me, her bottom just below my swelling crotch. My hands were still round her and now, instead of resting on her pert bum they were across her mound. Mandy placed her own hands over mine and, as we swayed, I felt her apply pressure to my fingers, gradually easing them down her pussy to her gash and applying pressure to her mons. She was swaying her hips and her breathing was getting heavy and I wondered if she was going to make herself come in front of thirty odd people. The circle was spellbound.

Then the record was over. I turned her round, kissed her full on the lips to wild applause around us and led her over to her dress. We stood at the door of the restaurant saying goodbye to all our guests then I paid the bill and we walked over to the car. Mandy was still hot though and, as we got to her door she reached down to her hem and flung her dress off over her head again.

"Fuck me!" she said "Right here, right now! I am going to make the most of my thirties!"

There was no refusing her - and who wanted to?! As she unzipped me and massaged me into a suitable state I lifted her arse against the car window and she slipped my prick into her warm and cosy snatch. I just set off at a rate of knots, pounding her against the side of the car. Although we were out of sight of the road I had forgotten that the restaurant staff would be coming out to their cars as soon as they'd cleared up. Sure enough, as I was building up to come and Mandy was leaning back with her tits in the air the DJ and two of the waiters appeared, carrying out the turntables. After nearly dropping the equipment they simply laughed and called out various things. One of the things they called was "Me next!" Although it wasn't clear at the time because she was gasping and calling for me to go faster, Mandy heard it. She says it was the image of them queuing up behind me with rampant pricks at the ready that took her over the top. She certainly made enough noise when she came.

Anyway, we discussed that image and the next letter you get might just recount how it happened.