Thirty Minutes

Story Info
Thirty minutes to please or leave.
1.9k words
3.35
21.7k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wasn't surprised when he called. He was ballin my girl while he was sniffin after me at the same time. He was trying to tell me that he went after my girl when what he wanted was a chance to get to know me. He just needed to test the water to see if I was out of his league. How many times did I have to hear about his "good dick" and his "trickin tongue". Yeah right. I knew that shit wouldn't last.

Punk ass nigger. That's how I thought of him. On his hands and knees lapping at my pussy like he ain't been fed in days. How the hell did I get myself into this shit. With him no less! His black ass better believe he is on the clock. You got 13 minutes before you got to git the hell outta here. Like some fuckin timekeeper at a high school debate. Let me back it up and tell you how I got to be a human stopwatch...

We met the brother at the same time. We was gettin our party on. Fieldin admirers (horny niggers) left and right. The night was movin fast but the pickins was slim. My girl was downstairs on the prowl. I was standin at the railing surveying the crowd when I spotted hot trade at the bar. What brought that up in here? See I know how to play the game. I got this look. I don't drink, I don't smoke, I speak "good" english in short I'm a "good catch". I have been called a commodity. The successful sista. But tonight the good girl image might get a little dirty.

His bald head caught my attention first. He looked like a TV star. Kinda like that guy on "Six Feet Under". You know the bald head, black, gay cop who kickin it wit that white boy undertaker. Please God don't let this thang be gay. He was fine. I eased downstairs to stake my claim. The closer I got the less I thought about my rap. I just wanted to feel the heat close to me.

He was standing at the bar. Sipping on a Heineken and watching the action. I waited for him to look in my direction. He did. With no game in mind I put up my finger and crooked it. "Come here". No verbal communication, just crooked that finger and he started to move. Damn that was easy. He looked even tastier up close. "You like to watch?" couldn't come up wit nothin betta. Then I said "I want you to dance wit me." The music was that dance hall reggae style. When that brother put his hands on me my skin got hot. DAMN! He felt sho nuf good! "Where you from?" I asked. "Who gives a shit" is what I was thinkin. "Ghana", he replied. "You are the finest Ghanain I have ever met". Then came that goddamned, kick ass smile that made my panties wet.

This ain't me. I swear I don't go roun pickin up men in clubs. I can count one time I did that before that night. He hung around a few months but I swear this ain't my style. But I couldn't let this one get away. My body would have kicked my ass if I didn't try. He rode with a friend. Figures. "Let me tell my friend you givin me a ride home". His friend was cool wit it. I had seen him around the way. He was surprised to see his friend was leaving wit a piece of ass he had been tryin to nail for years. Life's fucked up that way sometimes.

Meantime, my girl had landed free breakfast. In the south, after the party the after party is at the Waffle House. If somebody else buying, my girl's eatin steak and eggs scrambled with cheese. I can't eat late at night. I don't feel comfortable sexin on a full stomach. And I was seriously aimin for some ass this night. This mornin's wallet was South African. My girl was kickin shit on top of shit and his ass was eatin it up. Desperation makes people take shit they normally wouldn't off people. I had a cup of coffe. I figured I could use the caffeine later. When we parted ways, his fine ass in my car and my girl in his car, I realized I didn't even know where this brother lived. Didn't matter. Nothin mattered but gettin my hands on a little piece of heaven.

I know you think I'm gonna tell you about me stretching out this Ghanain trade but that ain't where the story is this time. No doubt I did hit it. Then I backed that bitch up and hit it agin! That be some juice for another story. Back to the muff diver.

That Sunday was so hot it was just damn hot. He hit my cell phone late in the afternoon. "You want to go out and get something to eat." I was thinkinghell no but I said, "I'm not really hungry." That sounded nicer. He comes back with "I really want to see you. I miss you."Like I don't know you dying to get yo dick in me. "That is flattering,"I'm still on that nice tip. "You could meet me at my place. I'll give you directions."Why not. I ain't doin shit tonight. "That would be nice." What else would the predictable dumb ass say?!

He rolled up about an hour later. The brother was wheeling large. Shiny, silver, sharp. Nothing like the piece of crap he was toolin in that first night. I remember him having to lift the passenger door up jus to close it! His stock just went up...but not by much. He stepped out of the ride. He look like he should be back in that old damn death trap he used to drive. How you gone impress me lookin like that. Funky unkept dreds. Baggy tank top and pants. dirty sneaks. Did he bathe today?

"You got a nice place,"here we go.

"Welcome. Come on in."The dance starts.

"What you been up to?"

"This and that."

"You been thinking bout me?'

"Why would I do that?"I can't believe this dumb fuck.

"I been thingkin bout you everyday. Missing you. Hoping you want me now."

"Yeah , right", pathetic dumb fuck!

"Oh come on. Why you always so mean to me?"

"Remember, you the one wit da thick soup." If you didn't have no girlfriend, I still wouldn't want cha.

It's already 10:16 at night. And I ain't a morning person. We sittin on the sofa in the front room. He talkin jack shit. I ain't hearin it. I ain't feeling it but I damn sho smell it. This boy did not wash his ass fo he stepped up in my camp smellin like a grease monkey! I have to give him this tho, he got mad skills. Damn good mechanic. Not them backyard kind neither. Certified and schooled. If I didn't have a car that might need them skills his stankin ass would not be on my sofa this night. Yada yada yada yada. What the hell is this fool talkin bout? Its 10:25 and he starts massagin my toes. "You wanna rub my feet?" Now you talkin what I wanna hear.

"Okay but don't get too personal. They just feet."Rub'em hard now.

"I love the way you always polish your toes. It's so lady like."Less lippin mo rubbin.

"Thank you."

"I can't believe I'm finally here with you. Like this. Its like a dream of mine."Oh shit!

"You need to have higher aspirations."That'll fuck his brain.

Now he's rubbin my legs. Not bad. He slipped them mechanics hands up my skirt and started massaging my thighs. "Hey stop that".But my pussy is startin to juice. I learned early on that I can't trust my own damn body. I swear if he put his finger in my twat, my juices would burn that bitch off!

"Please just let me touch you. You say stop, I'll stop. I'll do whatever you tell me to do. I just wanna be with you."It's on now muthafucka.

The clock on the VCR reads 10:30. "Okay. But you betta stop when I say stop or you ain't never gonna touch this again." I pulled my skirt up over my hips and opened my legs wide. The soles of my feet propped up on the edge of the coffe table. "You not wearin panties?!"No shit Sherlock.

"It's too hot. I don't wear'em at home when its hot."Or when I'm hot!! He leaned over and touched my clit with the tip of his tongue.

"Oh, you so wet."Benedict cunt! Juice up for any fool. "Could we move the table back? I need more room."h goddamn. We got a muncher in the house...

The brother went down so fast my pussy didn't know what hit it!Whooo. Got to be mo careful . Stay in control. There are two kinda folks on this earth...those that fuck and those that get fucked. I aim to be the first kind.

" This is the deal. It's 10:45, you can stay for as long as you make me feel good or 11 o'clock, whichever comes first."Cold hearted bitch. Who runnin this sho?

"Ohh that's mean. I'm so hot. You so wet."I can't stand a whinny bitch.

"That's the deal. Take it or leave now."Don't stop, don't stop, don't stop......

I swear to GOD, this nigga coulda asked for my ass and I'da gave it to' em. DAMN. I couldn't thank and for a minute I couldn't see. Fucka blinded me! My toes curled. I had knots up my twat. Lord help me Jesus. "It's 10:55. You have 5 minutes."Don't stop, don't stop, don't stop......

"Please give me some more time. This ain't fair."

"You need to learn some self control."Don't stop, don't stop, don't stop...... "If you can make me cum in the next five minutes. Next time its yo turn."Dumb ass. Everybody knows a muff in the mouth is worth two down the road. I grabbed them knotty dreds and pushed his face deeper into my hungry hole.Oh shit! "You got two minutes to make me happy!"Don't stop, don't stop, don't stop......

Holy S-H-I-TTT!It's yours now boy. Whip it. Got to be more careful. Whew!!! This sumbitch might be drownin! I lifted his face with two fingers and said "It's 11 o'clock," as I put one leg on the floor. "Please don't do this to me."Smug. I got mine. Thank ya. "When am I gonna see you again?"Times up. "It hurts. Look at me. Why you so mean to me?" He had a point. His shorts were bulgin like he was packin a cannon! I heard he could slang that thang too!

"You need to learn self control. It's 11:03. Good night." He limped to the door straightnin his shorts. He did seem to be in pain. He turned to me, my satisfaction drippin offa his chin, "Can I at least wash my face?' I reached behind me and handed him a paper towel.

"You drive home cafully." Oh well...at leastI gone sleep good tonight.