Thirty-Nine Emails

Story Info
A study in D/s cyber sex.
5k words
4.17
11.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Readers: The following are my real responses to some very sexy emails sent to me from a brief cyber D/s relationship. You'll have to use your imagination to fill in the blanks as I cannot in good conscience post what was written to me. It's unedited, but I'm sure you'll get the picture. Needless to say, this dom had me hot for WEEKS!

Now I'm busy living a real life fantasy. And yes, it is hotter and more fun than this. Kisses.

*****

"moi"

A little peck on the neck...

I'm sorry to hear about your work...

My dirty mind can't help placing you freshly showered and sleeping in clean sheets when hearing about you working hard...hmmm wonder why that is???

heart

*****

I stopped myself from rubbing my breasts against your soapy back...I like the feeling too much and feel selfish...you're tired and I just want you to forget your day... I had to stand on my toes to reach the back of your neck and shoulders, back, then move around to face you...wringing out the rag, gobs of soapy bubbles cover your cock and I wash you with my hands...I look up at your face for permission to do more, but your eyes are closed...are you ignoring me?...I hold off. Again, I feel selfish...I like to suck...It's comforting to me...

I dry you off as quick as I can to keep you nice and warm...you sit on the bed and your face is finally close enough to kiss...your face, lips, neck...I'm glad you don't have to bend down for me...I hug your face to my chest and run my hands down your back.

You lay down, I hesitate, will you be mad at me? I haven't asked and you haven't told me... I'm afraid to ask...I can't stop myself anymore... I crawl between your legs and start licking...all I taste is clean...I put you in my mouth and suck, then I get a drop of you, your taste...mmm I melt...

heart

*****

You feel my tongue pushing and pulling on your head, tightening the suction, pinning it against my palate. Use my mouth, use the rest of me... but, God, I love to use my mouth! I try to swallow more of you, take all of you, suffocate myself on you... I don't care, I just want you in me...feel your heat, your blood rushing, your power, and maybe your only weakness, all in my mouth... the suckling calms my nerves, distracts me from other things passing through my mind...

you hear and feel my moans as I glide my mouth down your shaft, smooth, slippery, feathery, then pull back up to the tip, sucking in my cheeks hard, sucking, sucking and breathing I get dizzy, every time you swell in my mouth, I get dizzier...I feel your hand pull my hair back and off of you, I try not to pop off from the suction, closing my lips gently I slide my mouth off to the very tip and look up... you want something else...

heart

*****

"fffuck!" I gasp... you startle me out of my fog...touching my tits and ordering me to look into your eyes...I'm disoriented, nervous again with the eye contact, the scrutiny, wanting to give you everything...you guide my face down onto your cock lower, lower than anyone else has pushed me...

Despite how hard I try not to close my eyes, they do, they water, nose turns pink, I try to stop my throat from closing...but I struggle....still, you can see how much I like this in my eyes, my mouth tries to smile in vain around the hard bulk of your cock, drops of spit seeps out at the corners...I pull back up and try again, and again...I hear deep hard breathing...can't tell if it's you or me...all I know is your cock, your beautiful cock...and you looking at me...

heart

*****

Face flushing..."uh-mmm" my muffled reply, my blinking eyes tell you "yes, I promise not to bite you", still trying not to look away...mouth stuffed full and my jaw aches from trying to leave enough room in my mouth for you inside it, to be gentle with you when I run my tongue underneath it... then lightly pulling at your skin with my lips as I move to the next ball...

I have a nagging urge to just close my eyes and bury my face in your scrotum, your cock, your hair....close my eyes and lose myself in you again, rubbing my face from side to side, in your pubic hair, to rub your wet cock all over my lips and cheeks...

but, the dull pain in my tits reminds me, "keep looking at him", it keeps me on target...doing what you want me to do... I roll my wet tongue under, over, the next ball feeling the softness and maybe a little tightening at the attention...I can feel your pulse, if I stay still and don't breath, but I can't...

heart

*****

Slamming onto the bed, my gasp catches in my throat...I feel decidedly smaller than before when kneeling, you seem impossibly big hovering above me... curled up into an exposed ball of legs, tits, pussy, my heart pounds in my chest, I try to slow my breathing...

I look at your face now transfixed, searching your face for clues... what you'll do with me now, scared by what you might do, scared by what I think you'll do...

If I bite my lip, you'll see how nervous I am, you can see that anyway... so I bite hard on the inside of my cheek, I do this when I don't want anyone to know what I'm thinking, but I know my face doesn't lie, I've been told that before...the minor distraction of pain cuts my nervousness by just a little...the pain helps me keep still, hold my position, the position you chose for me.

I shave everything, everyday...it's usually soft anyway with a little bit of stuble, but I'm glad I waxed for you...

heart

*****

I almost giggle, more like just a puff of air escaping and a little smile, the word "prick" pops in my mind at your insinuation that I did not wash, but it isn't said out loud, God, what a gorgeous prick...any thought of joking leaves my mind as my eye's dart from your face to your bobbing hard cock and balls and back to your face as you move down toward me...I bite my lip hard this time.

The rough feel of your beard and lips on my skin makes blood rush to my clit, throbbing, swelling, I suck in a deep breath and hold it, anticipation...the contact of your tongue on my slit sends a hot surge through my tummy, excitement...my hips buck against the restraint of your hands, I don't move far, but my cunt bumps into your mouth..."aaah" my breath exhales.

Your tongue reaches my clit "circlescirclescirles, pleeeease" I say in my mind... all you hear is "MMMMmmm"... I'm losing it.

heart

*****

"yes, yes! my clit!" I grab my legs, they shake without your strength to support them. I haven't cum yet, but I'm a mess, slippery clear fluid has been seeping out of my cunt since I started sucking your cock, now it's flowing down my ass.

You take your thumb, pull back my hood and attack my clit with your tongue... with the other hand you insert a finger, then two, it might have been three? into my pussy and start fucking me with your hand in relentless, delirious rythm with your tongue... I feel a finger, or is it your other thumb?, brushing my ass, up and down... all in delicious rythm.

Every breath I take fills up my chest, my head thrown back, eyes closed tightly...

"Oh...I'm going to cum! Oh!"

heart

*****

Greedy, yes...but so naive. How could I think that I could finish it? How could you possibly control my body like that? Yet there it is...Completely powerless, totally under your command and in ways I never imagined...precise, exacting, truly relentless, forcing me to come for you...my body forced to respond.

Frantic panting, then the last huge breath before release... my body tenses, my ass lifts up, my body anchored only by my feet, shoulders... and by your hand... mmmm by you...all I hear is white noise as one huge clamping spasm takes over my body, my cunt, my ass contracting...then another and another... a rag doll for you to play with as you wish...

I think I hear myself whimpering, gasping for breath, hisssing through clenched teeth, and "Oooo" through pouted lips, face contorted...my body sucks in desperate breaths between the spasms, but no words, no thoughts, just sublime release...

heart

*****

My body finally relaxes...your caresses spurring my body to react to you again...I want to close my legs, pull them up, rock myself and feel the warm floating as my breaths become deep sighs...but my body is still yours...

my eyes can focus now and all I see is you hovering over me, touching me, guiding me how you want me, still... I search for your eyes, I find them, I realize you've been watching me this whole time, every movement I've made, tried to make, every sound, you've been watching me, now all I want to do is watch you, touch you...

heart

*****

He's going to fuck my throat...

"I don't think I can..." blurts out of my mouth in a whisper, before I can stop myself.

I may not think I can, but I want you to make me, I know you'll make me... and I want to do it for you. My face flushes from embarrassment and lust combined, both from the involuntary comment and view of the hard cock and balls directly over my face. I wanted to lose myself in your anatomy earlier and now I have my wish.

Adrenaline pumps through me, my heart pounds...I wonder how long I'll be made to hold my breath...

My hands reach for the back of your thighs, wanting to hug some part of you...

heart

*****

"yes..." between deep breaths you instructed me to take... I have no intention of trying...I intend to do it, for you...

This angle has me out of sorts, but when you pull back away from my throat a bit, my tongue works at your head and shaft, squeezing, feeling the sponginess, the swell, these sensations, I know...close my eyes and pull you in, my fingers pressing into your flesh, and feel the pressure against my throat...

I pull you in farther, feel my throat trying to open, opening a little, then my stomach heaves a bit and I let got, legs bunching up, then straightening again...I moan...

heart

*****

Such a strange paradox...it excites me that you've taken me this way, such a crude way, and yet I wonder what you see, is it beautiful to you?...does it excite you that I want you this way? or is it just the visual ...disapearing into me as no one else has managed to do? the sensation?

I find it beautiful and crude, animal, but beautiful...is there degredation mixed with the beauty of it? perhaps...but it's a moot point, all of it, your pleasure is mine...

My body has said yes to you...it learned how to relax for you, open up for you...

and I can feel my cunt still dripping as you thrust into me.

heart

*****

A kiss...mmm a kiss and I try so hard to narrow my vision... understand what you have asked me, fully expecting to have a mouth and throat full of cum, waiting to taste all of you... I look at your wet cock and it hits me that you've stopped yourself from finishing...when you could easily have finished if you wanted, but you asked me instead...

My mind races, wanting to make the right choice, one that would please you most...wanting to ask you to take all of me, but there's urgency, yours... mine too...I answer in haste, unable to ignore the throbbing and wetness between my legs that wont go away. I want to be pounded into oblivion with what ever you want to give me, I want you to be able to violate me further without fear of hurting me, too much, this first time...take your pleasure as you want as rough, as hard as you want, but I say into your mouth...

"My cunt...my cunt, please..." my ass will have to wait...this time.

heart

*****

My chest arches up slightly to meet your lips...I moan with the contact from your wet mouth and tongue on my nipples, my mouth is still open, breathing through it...I watch everything you do fascinated by how you look, feel...I stroke your hair and neck, moaning....

Your hard cock feels so good on my clit, hips slowly start to rock, trying to match your rythm... I can feel how hot your head is starting to press into me...little spasms in my eager cunt. I'm excited to watch you cum...

heart

*****

Wanting to suck you with my cunt, the way my mouth did, I find it impossible to control my own body, any grasping or squeezing is pure reaction to the assault from your cock ramming into me...

my legs splayed as far out as possible, bent at the knees...I try to remain in place for you in the beginning, pushing my feet into to the bed...it's useless, the force is too much and you toss me about like a toy... .

Your full weight hitting from all over, deep inside my pelvis and from your body on top of me ...every slam against my cervix insites a load moan, a cry, completely beyond my control...it's pain, but it's indistinguishable from the pleasure of it.

Watching you lose your control, yet not, for the bite is total control and I cry out, the pleasure and the pleasant pain of it, the submission you demand from me... submission that I give.

heart

*****

Uuuugh, yes... your weight on me means I can finally wrap my arms and legs around you, I couldn't move if I wanted to, but I'm not too sure you could pry me off of you if you tried, either...I didn't want you to pull out until you relaxed, when you do, I turn and watch you, I'm probably beaming at you, I love to see you happy.

Your hot semen drips out between my thighs and quickly cools on my skin...I steal a look at your wet cock, there's a drop and it's mine...I retrieve it with my tongue...bathe the rest of your cock with my tongue...but I don't linger there.

I feel like a puppy, waiting for the chance to jump at you and lick your face, kiss you all over your neck and face, suck on your lips, play with your beard... but, I'm still in a fog and you're quicker than me, your touch distracts my focus and my eyes follow your hand... how the attention you're giving my nipples could make my pelvis react, is beyond me...I laugh a little.

heart

*****

It should be easy to lay back and let you, the desire to allow you touch me as you want comes naturally to me... no impulse to one up you, no desire to take the upper hand, it all fits into how I'm wired...

but it's not so easy sit still for you...the arousal you stoke is making my muscles spasm, recoil, my body wants to protect my clit, arching, thighs twitching, I have to work at keeping them open...you continue, undaunted until my body relaxes for you again...I take in a deep breath and let it out...slow, wiggling my behind, feeling the sheets underneath me, I settle in...and feel the heat building under your fingers...

heart

*****

My hips arch up following the direction of your tracing fingers then rotate down as your fingers travel, head rolled back and closing my eyes, I have a perfect picture of you in my mind, the image of what you're doing to me is playing behind my closed eyes using the sensations that you're giving me to paint the picture, if I look at you, I might move away...I want nothing more than to rock in motion with your hands....

My hips suddenly snap upward, thighs flex, and a gasp escapes, my ass and cunt contract...what is it you're doing to me?...I look up and find you looking straight at me...I'm breathing a little heavier, nostrils flared, eyes narrowing on yours...I must look like I'm daring you to continue, but in truth, it's me that I'm daring, daring myself to let you...

heart

*****

I nod my head yes, watching you... alarm slips away, I sigh telling my stiffened body to let go. There's a calm over me...you're giving me what I want...taking your time with me, you always know what to do... the right thing to say...and you don't give up.

Is there pleasure in it for you? I hope so, becuase there's a lump in my throat knowing you're giving me what I want.

I look to the ceiling, another sigh...my cunt contracts again, your thumb inside it...my anus pushes against your finger...another contraction with your breath on me, my feet are up now and my toes point alittle with your touch, the only part of my body I couldn't stop from moving.

heart

*****

Oh, you are relentless. Aren't you? I always suspected you'd be just that...and so much more.

You're pushing me toward another orgasm and I can see the fascination in your face. As if you want to know just what it'll take... what will you have to do to get the next release that you demand from me?

But, you already know, don't you? My body has been yours from the moment you decided it so. How far I'll be pushed is up to you...

These new sensations, your maddening tongue, your probing hand, thumb and finger turned into deliciously deft phalluses ...it's too much, my head tilts back, mouth wide, eyes shutting tight, my hands search for something to grasp, the sheets? anything so that I can relax my lower body for you, it's impossible to lay completely still... random spasms, alarming in intensity, for me just a hint of what may come...but you already know.

heart

*****

I don't know which drives me more out of my mind...what you're doing to my holes and clit or you holding my legs still...mmmm, yes...it's your tongue and the violation of my cunt and ass together, it's your concentration on my body. The feeling of helplessness under your arm, your face between my legs only hightens everything... the smell of us thick in the room.

my body, my mind climb higher, like stairs up, working at me you send me higher still, the steady building up of tension taking over me completely, the warm starting from my pelvis radiating up through my entire torso, filling me up, spilling into my throat, moans escaping, the warm spilling into my dizzy head, spilling over and tingling into my arms and legs and then it's hot fire through me...I'm getting higher than you sent me before. You're driving me crazy...

heart

*****

"hhmmmm?" oh yes, breath....glorious, I'm drunk on you, on sex.

You've been inside me, inside all of me, on top of me, above me, now beside and behind me warm and protective, your embrace reminding me of the difference in our size, for all my curviness all tits and ass and hips you're long, tall, broad, glorious...you're whispering, enjoying the fruits of your labor? mmmm all I can do is float and smile, eyes fluttering, mostly closed.

My legs pulled up together toward my tummy, my back arched, ass pushing back toward you, rubbing up against your cock, my head tilts up and back toward your chin and face. mmmm...is all that comes out of my mouth, I think I'm trying to kiss you...

Taking smooth deep breaths, sighs, the deeper the better, they bring on post orgasmic spasms and I suck in on each one, drawing it out, yes I am greedy... for all the things I want to do for you, to you, ask me, tell me, it's yours... I can't deny that I am in fact greedy for the way you've made me feel, for your touch, your words, your cock and tongue and fingers, your mind...and for everything I want you for, I offer that to you in kind...

heart

*****

Leaning forward, I hug the pillows, something soft to bury my

hands into, displayed for you, my tits pressed flat and

bulging from the sides, I know you can see that, the curve of

my waist accentuated by you pressing my ass out, opening me

up...

I turn my face to the side snuggling against the bed, if you

weren't about to plunge into me again, I'd be drunkenly

falling asleep, having you inside me again is just too good

though... I can feel what you're about to do, but I want to

see you, even just part of you, even if only from my

peripheral vision...I feel the power building in your cock

again.

heart

*****

My pelvis and ass rotate up as reflex to the contact from your cock on my anus and then to my still swollen clit, the sensitivity hasn't yet left, my pelvis jumps at every bump and rub on my clit...Tease...it makes me smile to think you might be teasing me with your cock on purpose...

but, it excites me more knowing it's your need making you come after me like this, your animal instinct...I love the slapping noise that comes along with every slam into me, balls swinging and smacking against my lips and clit...I'm rising up to meet every stroke pushing myself up a little with the tips of my feet, it's not a lot, but it gives you more resistance to slam into me and it keeps me from collapsing onto the bed despite the pillows, keeping my hips rotated up for you, give me everything you've got, I tense my thigh muscles as I push back to give you even more resistance, I don't know why, you're bouncing off of my cervix and womb hard enough to knock the air out of my lungs...

12