Thirty-One Flavors

Story Info
Girl hits on her sister at Baskin Robbins.
2.1k words
4.17
79.1k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Stories
Stories
47 Followers

This story, as with all of the stories I have written, is purely fictional. No accounts are to be taken literally, and all characters in this work are fictional also. Any resemblance to any persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

* * * * *

Laura and I were a year apart, I was 18 and she was 19. She was a very beautiful girl, growing into adulthood. She had been gorgeous all her life. All of the boys at school wanted her. From her voluptuous breasts to her silky legs and curvy figure, she was knockout all the way. She knew it, too.

In recent months I had become very depressed knowing that she would soon be off to college and I would be all alone. I had known for over 6 months that she would be going, but only now did it really sink in.

Ever since the "love of her life" Randy Peterson left her last June, she had been felt sad and lonely, despite the fact that boys called her 24/7 wanted to go out. We became much, much closer after she broke up with Randy, and she began telling me things.

"I feel so empty without him," she said. Me, not being much on love, was unable to give her any sound advice.

"Laura, you are a gorgeous girl! You have to move on, Randy is a jerk anyway!" She glared at me.

"Look, I know you loved him a lot and he meant a lot to you, but think back to the way he treated you."

She eased up a little bit and gave me a worried look.

"You deserve someone better. Randy abandoned you and neglected you frequently. Think about it," I told her.

"It was not like that Nikki!" she shrieked.

I could tell she was taking heavy offence to what I was telling her, but I pressed on.

"I love you Laura. You mean so much to me. Being your sister, I think I know you pretty well. Randy is a dirt bag," I went on, "For example. What about the time you went camping with him and some of his friends. Remember how you came home crying that weekend and told me about how he basically ignored you the whole time and just laughed and joke with his buddies?" "But he did not mean to do that Nikki! He just didn't realize it." She was trying to justify his actions as tears welled up in her eyes. I felt terrible. I did not want to upset her. How can I make her see that she is gorgeous and deserves better?

I pondered this for quite some time, and then one day, I figured out a way to make her see how wonderful she is.

We were at Baskin Robbins, you know, the "31 flavors" place?

Anyway, we got some ice cream and left. One our drive home, it hit me like a ton of bricks. 31 flavors! I could use a metaphor to seduce my sister!

I was so excited as this thought entered my mind, but then again there is another factor to this equation.

How would she react? Would she think I was a sicko? At this point, I did not care. So finally, I just ended up blurting out,

"How is your ice cream?"

"Mmmmm," she replied.

"You like that," I inquired stupidly.

"Cookies and cream, what a beautiful combination," she said with enthusiasm.

I watched her lick the smooth ice cream off of its cone and it really started to turn me on. I was starting to see my sister in a new way, and I definitely liked it.

"God Laura, you are so sexy," I blurted out abruptly. "Oh my god" I thought to myself. Did I really just say that out loud?!?

"Sexy?" she laughed with a grin on her face.

I smiled back with a sheepish grin. I knew I was blushing and I knew she saw it!

"Awe come on sis," she said to me. "We are sisters, we are supposed to compliment each other right?"

"Oh yeah," I replied, horney beyond belief from watching her lick that cone.

As we pulled up to our home on the waterfront of Daytona Beech, I was eager to get inside and cool off a bit.

"Want to go for a swim?" Laura asked.

"Sure!"

I went into my bedroom to change into my bikini. I was so hot from seeing my sister eating that ice cream cone earlier; I decided to masturbate while I was naked.

Lying back on my bed, I rubbed my nipples and felt them get hard as the cool breeze swept in through the open window onto my bare chest.

"God this feels good," I thought. Just as I slid my hand down to touch my eager pussy, there was a knock at my door. It was Laura.

"What on Gods green earth is taking you so long Nikki?" she laughed.

Damn. Well at least I had not gotten too into it when she disturbed me.

"Be out in a minute," I shouted back.

As I emerged from my room with my green & blue bikini, I saw Laura sitting there on the couch in her sexy bathing suit.

She was wearing a seductive red & black suit with spaghetti straps. It made her look even hotter then she already was the way it contrasted her long, auburn hair.

Her green eyes looked like marble sized emeralds the way they looked on her face. She was very tall at 5'11" with the most petite body you could imagine. She was not a Popsicle stick and she did not have an ounce of fat on her body.

I noticed how well toned she was, her muscles beaming with femininity.

Taking a deep breath as I drank in her beauty, I said, "Lets go!"

We went in together as we approached the front of the water. She ran and dove into the warm water. I waded through it as if I had never been in there before.

"Come on sis, what are you waiting for?" she called out to me as she did a couple backstrokes.

I jumped in and swam to her underwater. I came up and was right in her face.

She looked at me.

"My it is a beautiful day today isn't it sis?"

I sighed to her.

"It sure is relaxing." She turned around and swam away a bit, using a butterfly stroke. I watched her body as it cut through the water.

Her tight ass moving up and down. "Damn. I need to take her, like, right now!" I thought to myself.

She popped up from underwater. I swam out to her again.

She looked at me.

"Are you all right sis? You look so unhappy, is everything all right?"

"You are the one I am worried about, Laura. Do not worry about me, I am fine and dandy!" I smiled.

She took on a serious tone now and asked, "Why are you worried about me?"

"Well," I began, "ever since your 'break up', you have been moping around the house and not doing much of anything."

She sighed.

"I am not saying I understand love or anything, but maybe you should get out and enjoy life a little bit more."

She stared at me as if she was off in another world.

"Are you listening to me?" I got no response.

"Okay, that's it." I said in a joking manner.

I moved over to her and started tickling her.

"Hey stop that!" she giggled. We began wrestling in the water and my hand somehow got on one of her breasts.

I froze.

"Holy shit" I thought to myself. Neither of us moved. We just stood still in the water, my hand cupped over her left breast.

On instinct, I started rubbing it. She did not move or say anything. I continued rubbing her breast and then all of a sudden our eyes met.

She looked at me as if she were love struck.

I am not sure how it happened, but we moved toward one another and our lips meshed in a passionate kiss.

Now I moved my other hand up to her right breast and I was rubbing both of them as we French kissed deeply.

"Oh Nikki," she said to me breaking our kiss.

"This feels so good but I don't think we should be doing it!"

"Laura, we are sisters. We are practically twins. This is about the only thing that we have not shared with one another."

"Lets get out of the water and go inside."

Reluctantly, she obliged.

Boy was I happy, the moment I had been waiting for. I was about to make love to my sweet sister!

We headed inside, dried off and pulled off our bathing suits.

Her body felt cold and moist against mine, as I am sure mine felt against hers. Our hands roamed over one another's body. She rubbed my breasts the same as I did to her when we were in the water.

My hands went right for her pussy. I rubbed her slit up and down with the index finger on my left hand.

"Mmmmm," she moaned softly as we embraced in another hot kiss.

I now worked my finger inside her hot fuck-hole. I started fingering her faster and faster.

"Oh God Nikki, yes, finger me, mmmmm baby I love you," she moaned with pleasure.

I was deeply concentrating on pleasuring her now, wanting badly to make her cum.

We moved to the floor. I got between her legs and moved my face in close to her pussy as I continued fingering her.

"Do it Nikki, lick my cunt. Make me cum in your mouth bitch!" Damn. She called me a bitch. But I liked it. It was fuel for my fire.

I gently removed my finger and replaced it with my mouth. My lips rested neatly on her hot, wet pussy.

I licked her lips up and down, sliding my tongue in and out of her pussy. She grabbed the back of my head, running her fingers through my brown hair.

"God Nikki," she moaned with lesbian lust, "make me cum! Make me cum nowwwwwwwwww!!"

I licked faster and faster, my tongue darting in and out of her quickly.

"I'm gonna cum baby, yesssssss, yessssssssssss! Fuck sis! Fuck me! Yes!!!" she was screaming now, begging for me to make her cum.

When I slide my fingers over her clit, it pushed her over the edge.

"Ohhhh yessssssssssss" she hissed huskily.

Her cum gushed into my open mouth, coating my tongue in her hot, sticky honey. Cum kept flowing and I kept licking to get all of it. The sweetness of her juice was incredible.

As her orgasm subsided, she started to come down from her high and her breathing slowed.

"Oh my god Nikki, that was fucking unbelievable! Where did you learn to eat pussy like that?" she asked as she panted deeply.

Blushing, I replied, "Actually, I have never done that before. Did I do a good job?"

"What do you think?!?" she asked sarcastically yet sweetly.

"Now its my turn lil sis," she moaned as she licked her lips.

"Cum sit on my face and tell me you love me."

Oh my God. I started breathing deeply thinking about her licking my cunt.

"Fuck yes Laura, make me cum too! I am so horney," I told her.

I went over to where she was laying and set my pussy down on her face. I was immediately rewarded with her eager tongue, prying deep inside me.

"Ohhhh Laura, oh yess, yesssss make me cum!" I was so horney that I came within minutes of her licking me.

I had not masturbated for a couple days and when I came my juices flowed onto her face like the floodgates opening on the Hoover Dam.

"Fuck!" I yelled. I fell back onto the couch breathing hard.

When I calmed down, I stood up. I pulled her to my feet and into my arms. We kissed passionately, tasting our own juices from one another's tongue.

"I love you sis," I told her.

"31 flavors," she said.

Puzzled, I asked, "What?"

"You know, Baskin Robbins. 31 flavors."

"Ohhhhhh," I chuckled.

She grinned and winked at me. I looked at her, again, puzzled.

"31 flavors," she said again, "and yours is my new favorite,"

* * * * *

I hope you enjoyed my story; if you have any questions or comments, please feel free to email me with them. Any reproduction of the above story without my consent is strictly forbidden. Copyright © 2002. All rights reserved.

Stories
Stories
47 Followers