Thirty-Six Exposures

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CindysBob
CindysBob
819 Followers

She nodded and sipped at her cup. I sat up, light in the head. I'd been in a really deep sleep, fucking comatose from like ten the night before.

She leaned over and switched on the floor lamp. She looked tired, weary. She sipped the coffee again and set it down.

"I was watching you sleep for awhile."

She was wearing a pair of pink pajamas, her glasses catching the glare of the lamp.

"I tossed free of the tangled sheets and swung my legs over the mattress. I was wearing a ratty pair of blue boxers, a white tee shirt that was frayed at the collar. I picked up loose piece of Dentyne from my nightstand and popped it in my mouth.

"Planning on kissing anybody?"

"I, uh..."

"I guess I should tell you that that was the best orgasm I've had in years."

I shook my head to clear my thoughts, shrugged in answer to her, a feeling of keen embarrassment sweeping over me.

"My god, it was fucking fabulous...is this confession of mine embarrassing you, honey?"

"It's a little..."

"Take off your clothes?"

"Mom, I..."

"Tit for tat, sweetie" she smiled, leaning back in my chair till it creaked.

I stood up, feeling out of balance. I lifted my tee shirt up over my head and dropped it. Hooked my thumbs in the boxers and paused—I met her gaze as I slid them down, my cock popping up to attention.

"...That's a nice one," she smiled, the voice barely audible.

"This is..."

"A big fucking mistake, probably," she cut in, shaking her head as she stood tall. She unbuttoned the pajama top and let it drape back down her arms, her breasts heaving as she took in a deep breath. She watched me and slipped the knot on the baggy PJ bottoms, letting them drop freely about her ankles. She stepped out of them and stood in place.

"Did it bother you to see me gray down there, like that?"

"No," I quavered.

"Well it bothers the hell out of me. But what the heck, right!"

"I think you're the most beautiful woman I've ever..."

"I've seen some of your girlfriends, buddy. This"—a hand sweeping in front of her torso—"this ain't even in their eighteen and nineteen year old bouncy-tit league."

"Well you are."

She sighed and came up to me, her tits to my chest, hands restless as if neither of us knew what to really do. She touched my cock so lightly that I wasn't even sure it was a real touch, inched closer till our lips brushed.

"I called Mike and said you were still sick. Called my office and said I had to stay home and take care of you. ...You gonna let me take care of you?"

Our lips brushed, opened to each other, pressing harder as we pushed our bodies together, her tongue just toying with my own, a heat beneath my hands.

"In me, baby, I want you..."

I turned her, lowered her onto my bed, hiking her up into the center of the mattress, her hands rising as she grappled for a hold on the brass headboard. I started to kiss down her chest, trembling with the kick of pure adrenalin.

"No, in me...in me now," she whispered at my ear, her breath hot, her tongue probing into its recesses, as she spread her legs wide.

I lifted up, reached down to guide it—slipping in an inch or so, she was wet. Another inch, she gasped, let her breath out in desperate a whimper, a quick downward thrust of her pelvis sucked me inside her whole, that slick warmth.

I started thrusting, grinding it into her depths, trying to take my rhythm, trying not to think of any right or wrong, no consequence, no fucking tomorrow or yesterday.

"Go hard, baby, as hard as you can," she said loudly now. "Put all your weight on me. ...That's it, that's it, harder, fuck me as hard as you...oh, god, oh god..."

I anchored my hands onto the bones of her pelvis, holding her in place to catch the full weight of each thrust, pounding it inside her, crushing my body weight down onto her, mashing her breasts flat as I felt it coming, grabbing onto her collar bone for more purchase, harder, harder—

"...go,go...go..."

Her spine snapped up, arching up off the mattress from ass to shoulders, a wordless cry as she came, the brass rails of my bed straining as she heaved against them ...and I was coming, coming hard, a strangled grunt as the first spurt came, waves of pleasure coursing through my body as I fully emptied my sperm deep inside my own mother.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

EPILOGUE

I woke up dreamily to the sound of Karen brushing her teeth. I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes and paddled across the floor barefoot. She was leaning against the sink clad in an oversized tee shirt, smiling at me as I came up behind her.

"Morning," she said, her mouth foamy with crest.

I kissed the back of her neck, rubbed my naked crotch into the smooth globe of her butt. "You sleep okay?"

"I slept great...you snored."

I turned her to me and kissed her toothpaste and all, felt my prick stiffen, trained dog that he is.

"Are you taking a shower?"

"Yeah," she said, stepping back from me and lifting the tee up over her head. She was just twenty-one, her birthday only a week before. She was tom-boy pretty, very slim in an athletic way, smallish tits— those long-long legs—so lovely. "...Care to join me?"

"You wore me out last night. I'm going to go downstairs and see how my Mom's doing."

"Don't know what you're missing."

I smiled at her with real pleasure, blew a kiss to her as she started the water.

I pulled on a pair of jeans and went down the stairs two at a time. It was just a few days past the third anniversary of those photos of my Mom arriving at our door—three years of being with her, of having had her so many times, literally in every frickin' way—I was still half hard from Karen, harder now as I heard my mother humming in the kitchen.

"Hey," I said, my mother sitting at the dinette table her robe parted as the baby suckled greedily at a nipple.

"He's murder on 'em," she laughed. "Very arrogant."

"He knows what he likes."

I leaned against the counter for a minute or so till she pulled him away, unconsciously pulling the robe over her exposed tit. "Take him for me, please."

I lifted the kid up. He was heavier now, five months old, his face alert. I watched as Mom went to the sink and parting her robe again and carefully washed herself.

"Karen taking a shower?" she asked.

"Yeah," I responded taking Paul over to the basinet they kept in the kitchen and gently laying him atop the blanket. "...She takes long showers."

"Really," she said, turning to me as she dried her tit with a paper towel. My father had left for work about an hour before, I'd listened to him pull out of the driveway.

"Really," I countered as she stepped up to me and let me undo the cinch of the robe—I cupped her breasts, so much heavier now since the baby. I could hear the water running upstairs. I dipped my head and took a nipple in my mouth, gentle, sucking it, the sweet wash of warm milk in my mouth still a shocking sensation. I switched to the other tit and suckled another mouthful of her milk from it.

"Gotta leave some for the baby," she laughed and softly pushed me off her. "...He looks just like you at that age," she suddenly mused, looking down as Paul tried to eat his little fist.

"Does it ever bother you that you don't know for sure," I said.

"Some things are better left a question, don't you think," she whispered. "Least I know there won't be any uncomfortable surprises in how he looks as he gets older."

"Are you doing okay, Mom?"

"Women should not have kids over forty years old. I'll tell you that with no hesitation. ...This little guy wrecked me."

"You look great to me."

"Wrecked me," she said with emphasis. "...I really think I might get some work done after he's done with the breastfeeding. I used to look down on women who'd do that, but now I'm thinking what the hell."

I slid my hand in along the inside of her robe, her skin smooth and warm. I hadn't had her since she was in her seventh month with the baby—she'd lain on her side for me then and I remember being so scared as I thrust into her, her belly seeming so huge and vulnerable as she cradled it with both hands.

"...Your father heard you and Karen last night. Or to be more apt he heard Karen."

We'd fucked hard in my old bed last night—it was her first extended visit to the house since we'd gotten engaged last month. I'd fucked her from behind, her head lolling as she broke into climax after climax.

"What did he say?"

"I think it turned him on to be eavesdropping like that, got a very hard one while he listened."

"What about you?'

"I always like a young girl being loud when she gets it. I got to suck his cock while he listened to your fiancé getting fucked.

"Very wicked is all I can say... very, very wicked."

"Karen takes long showers you say?

"...Yep."

Mom shucked the robe down over her shoulders, cinching it tight at her waist as she slipped down on her knees. I unzipped my fly and let my cock spring free. She leaned forward and kissed away a bright bead of semen from the tip.

"Do you think your Karen has any naughty pictures floating around," she mused, looking up at me with a lustful glint in her blue eyes, her fingers coming up to cup and feather my tightened balls.

"Never know."

"I hope she does, for her sake. ...Will you show them to me if she does?"

"...Anything for my best girl," I whispered as my mom pressed my penis to her lips and slowly drew the entire shaft into mouth, drawing back with a slight scrape of teeth.

"I'm glad you're home, honey."

"Me too, Mom," I chuckled, grabbing a shank of her hair and impaled her cute face onto my straining cock. "...Now get to fucking work!"

The end

[As always I appreciate your votes and your comments. I hope you enjoyed this tale and urge you to check out my other stories on this site.]

CindysBob
CindysBob
819 Followers