Thirty-Six Photographs

Story Info
One man's dark and disturbing fetish.
1.2k words
3.73
49.6k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MasonLane
MasonLane
12 Followers

When he heard the dull clink of the mailbox lid dropping back down, Adam Blaine strolled to his front door, opened it and retrieved the contents the postman had left behind. Two pieces of junk mail, a bill and a large manilla envelope made up the day's delivery. The manilla envelope was addressed to him. Tossing the other mail aside, Adam reflected that he was glad he took the day off from work. With his wife safely out of the house at her own job, he could examine the contents of the envelope at his leisure. Adam sat down in his recliner, tore open the envelope and retrieved a rather lengthy letter. It read:

"Dear Mr. Blaine,

Enclosed, you will find the prints from the three rolls of film that I took two nights ago. Per your instructions, I used black and white film. I don't understand why you wanted black and white, rather than color, but I followed your instructions to the letter.

I find the prints have a grainy quality that almost heightens the illicit nature of what is taking place. Why you would want to put yourself through seeing these is beyond me. Two or three pictures would be sufficient for an uncontested divorce in any court of law. Yet you were adamant that I take thirty six. You are a glutton for punishment Mr. Blaine.

But I digress.

Two nights ago, on the night the pictures were taken, I followed your wife when she left the house. I was parked one half block down and on a side street and I followed at a safe distance. At first, I thought the evening was going to be a bust because your wife did indeed go where she told you she was going. It was the sports bar over on Seventh Avenue. After about fifteen minutes though, she left the bar with a tall man with a tan complexion. He appeared to be between the ages of twenty five and thirty. He got into her vehicle and they drove away. Again, I followed at a safe distance.

We drove about ten minutes to a residential area on the west side of town. Taking note of the driveway they turned into, I drove past and was lucky enough to find an apartment complex a few blocks down. I parked my sedan and moved back down the street on foot and staying in the shadows. I carried my camera around my neck and an assortment of lenses in my jacket pockets.

As I neared the house, a car approached and I had to duck behind a hedge. A tall man with longish hair, maybe 30 to 35 hurried up the sidewalk and entered the front door without knocking.

I stationed myself below the living room window, crouching slightly, so as not to be seen. The house behind me was dark and the driveway empty. I felt safe in assuming that no one was home. Nothing but a thick stand of evergreen trees stood behind the house that your wife had entered, so staying concealed was not as large a problem as I had anticipated. I was able to lean against the trunk of a large tree on the south side of the house and look directly into the living room. I chalk it up to either sheer luck on my part or sheer stupidity on theirs, but the curtains remained open the entire time.

Now comes the part of my job that I take no pleasure in, but I must relate everything, just as it happened. Inside the house, your wife, the man she left the bar with, the man who arrived last, and a stocky, curly haired man who was presumably the owner of the house all stripped out of their clothes. As I focused my camera inside the living room, and began clicking pictures, my stomach sank. Mr. Blaine, I hope you'll forgive me for saying so, but your wife is the most shameless harlot I have ever had the misfortune to encounter.

The prints, although grainy, show in great detail your wife engaging in oral, vaginal and anal penetration with all three men, both in succession and often simultaneously. You will note that none of the men used condoms. Far from being concerned about this, you wife seems to take great pleasure in this fact.

I am by no means a prude, Mr. Blaine, but I seriously question the complete lack of morals your wife exhibited that night. To say nothing of her three "lovers". I put that word in quotations to show that I am using it sarcastically. The depraved and prurient actions that took place there that night can hardly be considered anything less than animalistic.

And the sanitary concerns! I was sickened as I watched not one or two, but all three men take turns engaging in anal sex with your wife, pulling out and finishing in her mouth. I feel ill just thinking about it.

Your wife also was very intent on letting the men double penetrate her. When one man climaxed inside her, he would pull out and the third would take his place. They rotated in this way for quite some time.

When they finally finished, nearly four hours later by my watch, you wife looked as if she was drenched in semen. The last few pictures I took clearly show her condition when her lust was finally sated. All four people in question retired upstairs. As they returned downstairs to the living room one by one, it became readily apparent that they'd all showered away any evidence of their decadent actions. But they didn't know about me.

In closing, may I say that I've never seen anything like what happened in there, Mr. Blaine, and I hope I never have to again. The hurt, betrayal and jealousy you must feel are more than any man should have to bear.

You have my sincerest condolences. You asked me to do a job and I did it. I'm sorry you had to see these prints. I wish you the best of luck in your divorce.

Sincerely,

Mike Nabors

Jensen Investigation Services"

Adam Blaine read the private investigator's letter carefully. Then he slowly and deliberately looked at all thirty-six prints. He gazed at each one for almost a minute. Then he sat down at his computer and began to type. He wrote:

"Dear Mr. Nabors-

Enclosed please find a money order for the balance of your fee, as we agreed upon when I retained your services.

Thank you very much for your professionalism and attention to detail. I appreciate you honoring my wish for black and white film. The prints are exactly what I was looking for.

As for my specifying thirty-six prints, that was rather symbolic. You see, two days ago was my thirty-sixth birthday. I had a feeling my wife might do something special and it turns out I was right.

Thank you for your time for a job well done!

Kindest regards,

Adam Blaine

P.S. Why would I want a divorce?"

Adam sealed the envelope and went back to the pictures. He loved pornography. His favorite magazines were the expensive ones that often featured double and triple penetrations. And for his birthday, his wife had arranged for Adam to have one starring her, custom made. All Adam needed to do was supply the photographer. Adam sighed contentedly, looking at his wife playing porn slut print by print, and began to stroke.

MasonLane
MasonLane
12 Followers