Thirty-Six Wheels

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kicky1000
kicky1000
852 Followers

"Can I treat you to a hooker?" he teased me.

"Maybe," I said. "Sure looks like I need one."

"No. You need a blowjob. Not a hooker."

"I guess you're right there," I admitted, knowing where this was leading and smiling a little. "What did you have in mind?" I was going to tease it out of him.

"I thought maybe I could suck your cock for you. Would you like that?"

"Only if you'd like to suck my cock," I told him.

"I fell in love with that cock the first minute I saw it hard," he told me. "That was even before I fell in love with you."

"You're in love with me?"

"Yes."

"The feeling's mutual, buddy. I thought I was gonna go to my grave with this secret."

And then we were kissing again.

"Why don't we get a little more comfortable?" I suggested.

"Why don't we?" he affirmed

It was hard to strip off our clothes with the two of us pressed together in that tight space, but finally I gathered them all in my hand and reached my arm through the curtain, to drop them on the front seat.

"You're so beautiful," I told him.

"So are you," he said. I didn't think I was, but I was glad he thought so.

"I love your long curly eyelashes. They're so fucking sexy," and then I kissed each of his eyelids. His hand had gone back to stroking my cock, which was no longer enclosed in fabric. It felt real good.

And then he started kissing and licking down my chest, moving with difficulty in the narrow bunk. He licked each of my nipples, (I guess that he did that to Margaret and that it turned her on.) Then he tongued down the center of my chest and belly, and poised himself to take my dick into his mouth. But first he looked up into my eyes."

"This is my first time. I'm not gonna be as good as those hookers you've been hiring. I hope I don't disappoint you."

"I won't be disappointed," I assured him. "I love you. That you want to do this for me means a lot."

I wasn't expecting a professional blowjob anyhow, and I didn't care if it wasn't the greatest in the world. I only wanted for him to enjoy himself. He said he loved my dick, and I wanted to be able to give him pleasure with it. He started licking it a little. His first taste of dick. Trying to decide if he liked it or not, I guess. When he got it wet enough, and was used to feeling the smoothness of my knob against his tongue, he opened wider and took it in.

"Oh. I love your big dick," he crooned. "I love having your big dick in my mouth. I want you to spurt your juices into my mouth, okay?" And then he started really seriously sucking on it, and you could tell he loved it. "I want you to spurt your juices into my mouth, okay?" he asked again.

"Sounds good to me," I said, because he was driving me up the wall. He was a fast learner, and he really took to it. He was just as good as any of the hookers I had had. Better. I loved him. That made it better. And then I felt my balls drawing up into my body, getting ready to expel their manufacture. SSSSHHHHEEESSSSHHHH," I screamed as my hot cum gushed out into my buddy's warm mouth. He licked it. He savored it. He swallowed it. The hookers hadn't swallowed it. They had spit it into a tissue hidden in their hands. Frank had swallowed my spunk.

"How was it?" he asked me, hoping I would praise him.

"Buddy, you gotta know that that was the most magnificent blowjob I think I've ever had. I guess I should help you out," I offered, a little nervously. I didn't know if I would really take to sucking cock.

"No. It's okay. I shot off when you shot into my mouth. It was so damn exciting to me I just exploded." He climbed back up to lie alongside me, and we started to kiss again. Maybe I was getting my first little taste of mancum from his tongue and his saliva as we kissed, and the cum was my very own.

I think we lay there just making kiss-love for about two hours, and then I started getting horny again. My cock was lengthening out. He reached down and felt it appreciatively. He squeezed it a little. Meanwhile my arm had drifted lazily around his butt, and now I had my palm directly on those bouncy firm buttcheeks which I was so in love with, and I was patting them, and squeezing them, and he was responding by pushing his ass back against my hand.

I lifted my hand up to my mouth for a second, and I broke our kiss only long enough to lick my finger, which I then reached around and let it feel for his little pink hole. I began to finger his wonderful aperture, and it was trembling and opening for me.

"You have such a beautiful ass," I told him. "I've been in love with your ass since the first time I saw it, when that hooker was tonguing it."

He didn't say anything. He just pushed himself further back against my finger, so that it was going into the hot tight tunnel between his cheeks.

"Oh, yeah," he said. "Oh, yeah. It feels so good, Kendall. It feels nice."

"I bet my dick would feel even better," I suggested.

"I think maybe it would," he admitted.

"Would you like me to fuck you?"

"Please, Kendall. I'm begging you to fuck me. Fuck me, please."

"Since you ask so nice, how can I say 'no?' I've been wanting to fuck this sweet ass for such a long time. I never thought it would ever happen."

"Fuck me, Kendall. Please fuck me."

I climbed over him and gently eased my rod into his anxious opening. I wanted to go slow, but he wanted it so bad, he kept moving back into it. "Unnnnhhhhh. Unnnnnnhhhh. Unnnnnhhh," he groaned, and I knew it was hurting him. But I knew that the more it hurt him, the more he wanted it, and he just wanted me to open him up so he would be used to it and like it and I could fuck him like I could fuck a drunken whore.

"Unnnnhhhhhh. Unnnhhhhhh," he moaned, still pressing back on it and squeezing down on it.

"It's almost all in," I told him. "The worst is over."

"Yeah," he said. "It feels better. It feels good. I feel your dick inside me, Kendall. It feels good. Fuck me, Kendall. Fuck me."

And now I knew that I had free access to his beautiful stretched asshole and my cock began to seesaw in and out between the firm cheeks I was lying upon.

"Oh, Frank. Baby. What a sweet ass you have. What a sweet fuck."

"I love you," he said.

"I love you," I said.

"My cock is gonna spit on your bunk," he told me.

"Go ahead. Let it," I told him.

And I felt him coming. I felt it in the musculature of his asswalls as they pressed around my dick, as he shot out onto the bunk, and I couldn't hold back a second longer. My own cum shot out into my good buddy's sweet body, and I have never known such heaven. We lay in that same position all night. We just fell asleep connected as we were. I had never had that kind of a connection with Ethel or with any other woman.

We drove together and fucked together for years and years. We each were leading double lives. As happily married husbands and fathers, and as roadway lovers. Frank and Margaret ended up having three kids, and I felt just like an uncle to them. Floyd and Fergus ended up both going to college. Then Floyd went to med school and became an orthopedic surgeon, and Fergus went to law school and got a big job with a big firm in New York. Now, every time when I drive from Nebraska to New York, I have to meet Fergus for lunch before driving home.

Frank's kids mostly worked in the community. Their boy, Kendall---(rightโ€”they named him after me,) he owned the local Toyota dealership franchise, and was doing real well. And the two girls, Angie, and Alice both became psychologists and worked for the state.

And then I was sixty-five and the company was going to make me retire. I didn't want to. I wanted to keep driving. But they didn't want an old guy on the road. Insurance rates and all that stuff. So they threw me a party and gave me my gold watch. Everybody was having a great celebration at the party, but not Frank. He was off in a corner, huddled in a chair, looking very morose. I went over to him.

"Frank, old buddy."

"What am I gonna do? What am I gonna do on the road without you?" he was almost crying.

"It won't be the same," I told him. "But you'll have another driver in my truck."

"But not you. But not you."

It was true. After all these years we were being separated against our wills.

The next few years were real hard, with Frank on the road a lot of the time, and me stuck in the house with Ethel all the time. We just couldn't get together to do our thing that often. Just every once in a while. I'd plan a hunting or fishing trip for a couple of days, and off we would go. And it was wonderful. Frank and me, together. Fucking as we had always fucked. My wonderful Frank. My beautiful buddy. He was still beautiful. A little older, a little leaner. Maybe his cheeks weren't as firm. Maybe my dick wasn't always so stiff, but it was enough. We were happy.

Eventually Frank got his gold watch also. I attended the party. We would be fellow retirees. Now we could take hunting and fishing trips whenever we wanted. Our time was our own.

As we both got older, the sex fever started to die, but we were just happy being together and holding each other. Cuddling.

We both know that we are nearing the end of our days, and that there will come a time when one of us will have to leave the other, probably me first. I hope me first. I am the oldest. It should be me first. I don't want to face a life without my buddy.

But, oh those wonderful days, chasing each other down the highways of life. Nebraska to New York. Nebraska to New York. Nebraska to New York. Him in his eighteen-wheeler. Me in my eighteen-wheeler. Together, I guess we had 36 wheels. 36 wheels and a lifetime of love.

kicky1000
kicky1000
852 Followers
12