Thirty Three

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mr. Unsexy
Mr. Unsexy
83 Followers

Unable to wait any longer, he pushed his pole up inside Karen as she pushed back up against him. Jeff felt her smooth little belly rubbing against his, he felt her unconsciously wrap her legs around his waist, but most of all he felt her tight little snatch squeezing and sucking on his prick like a milking machine gone berserk. Her hips bucked haphazardly up against him as she gasped into his ear.

"Oh, fuck me, Jeff," she cooed. "God, do it to me...it feels so good."

Suddenly out of nowhere, he lost it. It was all just too much, and he started cumming inside her. He noticed that she was spasming beneath him and screaming louder now, maybe jizzing inside her pushed her over the edge. "Oh, Jesus, Jeff, let's do it again."

Jeff smiled. "I'll be more than happy to oblige. Just give me a few minutes."

"Bullshit," Karen snorted. She got up, shoving him off in the process so he was lying on his back on the floor. Karen dropped over him and grabbed his limp penis, licking the head and kissing it. Her hair draped over her face and brushed his stomach gently, like a black curtain. "Shit, Karen.." Jeff stammered. He could only talk in gasps, it felt so good. She ran her tongue up and down the underside of his dick as it slowly came back to life. Then, without warning, she just swallowed it. Jeff's eyes went wide and he almost stopped breathing. Her tongue was swirling around his shaft while it stayed inside her mouth, only her teeth motionless. She moved closer as she blew him and he grabbed a handful of her beautiful ass. With one hand he ran his fingers through her stunning dark hair, with the other he massaged her ass, slowly moving it over to her dripping cunt. She bobbed her head up and down in acceleration as his hand slid down her thigh to the hot wetness beteween her legs. Gingerly he ran his fingers up and down her lips, remembering exactly how she had done it to herself the night before. Karen began moaning, her voice muffled by Jeff's dick. She started to tighten her mouth's grip and lick more. It felt like his cock was trapped in a hot, wet box, even hotter and wetter than her pussy was. She moved her head up and started sucking hard on the head of his member, milking it for all its worth. Jeff knew he was about to erupt.

"Karen....I'm...gonna..I'm gonna-"

He was wheezing as though he was having a horrendous asthma attack, but she immediately stopped. She threw her head back in pleasure as Jeff continued to finger her, just as he'd seen her do before. Soon his face neared her sweltering cunt, and he dove in tongue first. She squealed and grabbed his hair, pulling on it, pulling his face even further into her crotch. Jeff's hands moved to knead her rounded ass as her thighs clamped down on his head. Now it was Karen's turn to wheez.

"Uhhnn..f-f...fuck..."

He felt her involuntary spasms as her breaths got deeper and louder. She cried out something he couldn't quite understand and her nectar splashed him in the face. He greedliy lapped up as much as he could, but he was almost drowning it her essence. She grunted and gasped incoherently as Jeff drank all he could. When her orgasm subsided, she got up and took Jeff by the hand. "I want to take you to my room," she said lowly. Karen led him into her room and shoved him down onto her bed. His swollen cock stuck up in the air, and Jeff needed to feel himself inside her tight little quim again. Karen slowly sat on his hard on, slowly impaling herself on it. "Ahhhh...." she groaned. Jeff already felt her cunt squeezing on his rod. He grabbed her hips firmly and pulled, desperate to be fully inside her once more. "Mmmmmm," Karen moaned, lost in ecstasty. "Cum inside me again Jeff...I want to feel it so bad....fuck, fuck FUCK!"

Jeff sat up instantly, taking one of her tits in his mouth and sucking on it fervently, while groping the other and kneading her ass. Inside her twat it was so unbelievably hot, especially with Karen rocking her hips against Jeff's, in a rhythm so sensual that Jeff thought he was cumming when he really wasn't. Karen rose and fell on Jeff's cock in a surreal manner, getting slippier and slippier, sliding up and down with the tight ring of her cunt squeezing tighter and tighter on him. Jeff watched his rod disappear into Karen's twat and then reappear. Her juicy pussy clamped and squeezed relentlessly on his manhood like a velvet vise, and it threatened to make him lose his load.

Karen gritted her teeth in an intense grimace. "God, fuck me Jeff, fuck me! Cum inside me, make me cum! Fuck, you feel so fucking good!"

Then Jeff felt it rushing up his shaft. He was about to cum again. Karen was just too sexy; he couldn't hold out nearly as long as he'd wanted to. "Oooh, Karen, I'm doing it," Jeff moaned. "I'm cumming inside you...it feels so good. Take it, Karen, take it...aaahhhh...."

Suddenly, Karen wrapped her arms and legs around him in a clasp that threatened to squeeze the life out of him. "Uuunnnhhh, cum in me, Jeff! Uuuunnhhh!!!"

The orgasm hit Jeff like a sledgehammer, and Karen seemed to feel the same. She clung tightly to him screaming the loudest screams he'd ever heard. He felt her cum seeping out of her box and soaking his balls, and it only served to intensify his climax. Once their orgasms ceased, Jeff fell back with Karen still inseparable from him and they cuddled for an hour or so, and then went to sleep.

Jeff woke up to hear the front door being unlocked. He wasn't sure what it was, but then he heard something else that made it make sense. "Karen! We're back!" Karen sprung up from her sleeping postion on Jeff immediately. "Shit, they're back already!" Jeff tried to reach for his clothes and then remembered they were downstairs. Karen ran to the door to lock it, and then remembered herself that their clothes were in the living room. She quickly threw some shorts and a shirt on and prepared to run downstairs. "I'll create a diversion," she told him, "while you leave. I'll get them into their room and you can get out without being seen."

Breathless, Jeff nodded and hid behind her bed. "Why are these clothes down here?" he heard. It was Barney. Then he heard very low talking and saw Karen walk with her parents across the hallway. He heard a door close and took it as his signal to bolt. He ran down the stairs nude, picked up his clothes in the living room, dressed himself, and ran out of their house and into the safety of his own. Then he noticed something in his hand - it was another pair of her panties. Grinning, he shoved it into his face and took a long whiff. God, she smelled good.

Mr. Unsexy
Mr. Unsexy
83 Followers
12