Thirty-Year-Old Virgin Sister

Story Info
Married couple teach sister the ropes.
6.9k words
4.48
113k
62
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My big sister Cheryl and I were having lunch together one Saturday when she confided that she was still a virgin. I was amazed! Cheryl is three years older than I am, and she had always been a bit shy when we were growing up. She's a cute [I think so anyway] blonde, brown eyes, wears an A cup, and I always just assumed she'd gotten laid at SOME point during high school or college.

We talked about why she hadn't felt "ready" and she described the three times [THREE! Just three!] times she had been with a man in semi-sexual situations. Her confessions and our conversation were so incredible I almost missed it when she said, "I don't want the first time to be with just ANYbody, and I wanted to know if you'd... share, David with me?"

Dave and I had been married for four years at that point. We had a very good marriage, with lots of trust and honesty between us. We had a terrific sex life, too, since we both confided our fantasies to each other and lived them out, too. I have a Daddy fetish among my likes. When I talk baby talk and call him "Daddy Dave" he is more than happy to fulfill the role for me, strong and loving, calling me his good little girl. During college football season, well, most all year really, Dave enjoys having me dress up in a genuine cheerleader uniform for him. I've gotten very good at my routines, high-kicking for plenty of crotch shots, shaking my pom-poms, my ass, and my braless boobies [36C and fabulous if I do say so myself] around the living room. It's a great aerobic workout for me, and really warms up my blood for the other workout he gives me with his marvelous hands, mouth, and penis.

Needless to say, we have no children in the house, or else we couldn't get away with such displays!

Like I said, I was amazed by Cheryl's talk, amazed, but not shocked by it. Quite the opposite. The thought of my virgin sister getting it on with my dear hubby woke my clit up in the restaurant there.

"You want me to share my husband's body with you, is that what you just said?" I asked, keeping my voice low-low-low against the nosy in nearby tables.

Cheryl looked down at the table and muttered, "I knew I should have kept my mouth shut!"

She started to gather her purse until I grabbed her arm and squeezed gently. "I just want to be sure I heard you right. Cher, I'm NOT mad! It's," I looked around a second before I hissed, "exciting!"

Cheryl looked like she was about to cry when she met my eyes and asked, "Really?" I nodded, grinning like a ninny, which made her grin in return and almost start crying as well. "I knew I could trust you I was just so afraid you'd hate me or think I was crazy or something," she began, babbling over her own words as her relief took over. I nodded as she spoke for a couple of minutes, releasing all the pent-up tension she'd been carrying around. Before I could say it, she finally ran down with, "...but, do you think David will go for it?"

In addition to his cheerleader fantasy, he also had the typical male hunger for variety. I had a collection of wigs to become "Another Woman" at times, which was also fun for me, too. His hunger included what seems to be a universal desire for a three-way with two women, a desire we'd never fulfilled but had discussed. He had pointed out some desirable prospects from time to time, on TV, in magazines, on the street, and among our friends even, which I have to admit made me feel a bit jealous sometimes.

I patted my sister's arm and said with a smile, "Trust me. THAT won't be a problem."

I didn't want to spring this on him all of a sudden by taking Cheryl home with me and turning her loose on him. I told her I'd talk it over with him and see what we could do to help her out with her "problem."

Dave and I had an early dinner that night. I had met him at the front door with a big smooch and grabbed his ass. I found out early on that men love to be fondled, too, and Dave's ass is so sweet! When we finally broke off the kiss, I stepped back and fanned myself in my best imitation Southern belle fashion, "Oh, my, has it gotten warm in here? Dear, dear me!" I had my blouse and bra off and on the floor quickly, saying, "I do declare, that's so much better!"

I went topless the rest of the evening, something we'd done off and on from the day we were married. Before, even, now that I think about it. The air, and Dave's eyes, always made my nipples rise up happily. Dave thoughtfully helped out in the kitchen. We chatted about his day normally, except that Dave licked his lips a lot and not because of the food.

Over desert of store-bought cheesecake, I plunged my left nipple into my slice. "Oh, no!" I cried out in mock alarm. "Now look what I've done! How will I EVER clean this off?" I turned to my loving hubby and walked over to his chair deliberately making my boobies tremble and shake with each step. I stopped, the nipple inches from Dave's face, and said, "Daddy Dave, can you clean me off?"

He engulfed my nipple. His lips and tongue and teeth felt marvelous as always. I cradled his head in both hands, my cheek atop his head, and let him feast on me for a while before sighing, "Oh Dave, I'm so very lucky to have you!" He "mmphed" what I thought was an agreement, I caressed his ear and cheek as he continued to nurse on me. That's another apparently universal male need, that breast hunger. Every guy I had ever gone out with wanted to suck my nipples! Which was all right with me because my nipples were sensitive and seemed tied directly to my clit. I could almost come just from getting them sucked and chewed.

We held each other, rocking slightly, each of us enjoying each other until Dave pulled his mouth off me. I bent down and we kissed warmly before I slid onto his lap, grinding my pussy against the hard cock straining in his pants. "I'm so lucky to have you," I muttered into his mouth, shifting my hips up and down rubbing my pussy against him, adding, "so lucky to have THIS!"

Dave pulled back and answered, "I'm the lucky one!" He began kissing my cleavage, hands kneading my ass, humping up against me. I got off him and unzipped my slacks. Dave's hands leapt to my waist to help, and we had me naked in the kitchen in seconds. Dave dropped to the floor and began licking me hungrily. I love to be eaten, and Dave is very good at it. He kept his eyes open looking into mine as I cradled his head in my hands, rolling my hips slightly, my mouth open and my tongue out, mimicking what I felt between my legs.

"Honey, keep going, I'm gonna come! Yes! Yes!" Dave loved to hear me talk to him during sex. We both did. We could encourage each other toward the end of our fucking and we often managed to come at the same time which always felt great. I had to grab the table as my knees went weak with my orgasm. Dave supported me a bit with his face.

I slid down to the kitchen floor and practically ripped Dave's clothes off so I could get to his cock. The poor thing was quite red, throbbing in my hands, leaking his clear fluid from the little opening. I stroked him a few times before plunging my mouth onto him, sucking hard and licking around the top half while I continued to stroke and squeeze the root. I brought my other hand in playing with his balls, gently squeezing and pulling them, eagerly milking his cock. Dave groaned, his cock twitching in my hand and mouth, and he growled, "Daddy's gonna come, sweetheart! Daddy's gonna come in his baby's mouth! Get ready, here-- AH!" He exploded, his hips shaking as he pumped his cock into my mouth. I sucked and pulled and stroked him just the way he liked, enjoying his orgasm almost as much as he did.

We cuddled on the floor, giggling like a couple of kids as we caressed and kissed. Finally I snuggled against his hairy chest and repeated, "I'm so lucky!"

"What's with the 'lucky' so much?" Dave said.

"Oh, it's just something Cheryl said at lunch today," I answered happily. "Did you know she's never had a man?"

"You mean she's--"

"Uh-huh. And she's THIRTY! Can you imagine?" I began playing with one of Dave's nipples. "She's just so shy around men. Do you think we could help her out?"

Dave hugged me closer. He likes having his nipples manipulated. "I don't know. All the single guys at work are such jerks. Has she tried one of those web-dating sites?

"No, no, that's not what I meant. When I said we, I meant you and me... help... her." I quickly explained Cheryl's conversation that afternoon, Dave said nothing as I talked, but I watched his cock slowly erect, twitching with each beat of his heart in my ears, waking up much faster than it usually did after a blow job. We talked about it for a half an hour on the floor there, but I already knew he was in favor of the plan.

After we talked out the details, I called my sister and said everything was set. The next day was Sunday. I told Cheryl she should drop in for brunch and the three of us could talk it all over in case she was having any second thoughts. "Are you sure?" she asked.

I suddenly felt like the elder sister. "WE are sure. Really."

Dave and I lay awake in bed talking for three hours in the darkness before we fell asleep in each other's arms.

We spent the morning naked just like we always do on Sundays. Dave went around with a half-erection in anticipation of the coming visit from my sister. I had a tingle in my clit as well. The thought of watching my husband actually screw another woman, my sister even, excited me. And I felt a sense of pride that Cheryl would get her first fuck from Dave. He was a marvelous lover. I knew he would make it good for her.

So we were both quite excited. Before she arrived, we got into pj's and robes. We'd talked about remaining naked and decided that might be too much from the get go. Cheryl knocked and opened the front door, "Hello?" she called. Our door is always open to family.

"Hi!" Dave greeted her. "Come on in." He got off the couch and held out a hand. They shook. It looked awkward. Then they both laughed and hugged.

Cheryl was wearing jeans and a white blouse the top third unbuttoned. It was obvious she wasn't wearing a bra. Her nipples were standing up fully erect. I got up and hugged her whispering, "Relax, Cher-Cher. It's okay."

"Can I sit down?" she said. She was blushing from her forehead to her chest. She took the La-Z-Boy and Dave and I took the couch. She took a long deep breath before saying, "Hi!" She sighed again and added, "This feels a little weird."

"It's okay," I said. "You don't have to do anything. We can just sit and talk if you want. We're family! We love you!" I grinned.

Dave said, "So, you're really a virgin, Cheryl?"

She blushed again. "Yes, I am a virgin!" She looked at her shoes and giggled. "Weird."

"It isn't weird at all. I sometimes wish I'd waited until I got married!"

"Really? When was your first time?"

I answered for him. "He was fifteen. Her name was Janice. She's in one of his old yearbooks if you want to see what she looked like."

"No, that's not what I meant. It's just weird talking about my sex life with, well, anyone, let alone my sister and brother-in-law." She looked at Dave and said, "I don't know what I expected, really. You're being really great about this, David."

"Hey, it's not like I'm helping you change a flat tire!" He waggled his eyebrows and they both grinned. "Intercourse is a lot more fun than busting my knuckles on a tire iron!"

"Intercourse." she whispered. She took a breath, nodded, and said "Fucking!" She grinned at us and added, "Sex! Screwing! Fucking!"

"Whatever you want to call it." Dave said. I checked and as I knew it would be, his cock was pressing up in his lap.

"We've talked about it, and Dave will be happy to help you. But there have to be some rules." I said. "And first thing is, I don't want a love affair to start up and lose my husband to my sister!" I waggled a finger in mock seriousness, well, mostly mock. "So no running off to a motel or anything. I have to be... around. No sneaking around!"

"Oh, yeah, of course, that's fine with me, I don't want to come between you two." Dave laughed out loud. "I love you. BOTH of you. I don't want to ruin anything. In fact, I was wondering if..." She blushed again and looked at her shoes.

Before I could ask her what, she added, "Could I just... watch?" She looked up with a half-smile. "Maybe that's all I need, y'know, to see how it all works, and um, maybe I'll get the guts to find a guy of my own."

Dave and I looked at each other. We both broke out in laughter. One of the fantasies we both shared was The Show. We are forced, or hired, or volunteer, to put on a sex show for an audience of some sort: students in a Sex-Ed class, or a private club full of horny customers, or on the courthouse lawn at high noon in full view of all passers-by. Sometimes we'd leave the TV on and pretend the voices were observers. We'd videoed ourselves a few times, enjoying having the camera watch us give a sex performance.

Cheryl said, "If you don't want to, that's okay! I just thought--"

"No, no, no. It's fine! In fact it's wonderful. We'd love for you to watch us, wouldn't we, Dave?"

"One of our videos or live pre-formance in person?" Dave asked.

"Oh, live, please!" Cheryl's face lit up. Maybe this was one of HER personal fantasies about to come true, I thought. "Maybe we could watch a video some time, but I want to, you know, really see what it's like." She licked her lips and openly stared at Dave's lap. "Could we... you... right now?"

Dave answered by standing up and removing his robe. His cock tented out his pj bottoms. He wasn't wearing the shirt. "Do you want to do the honors?" Dave offered.

"No. I'll just stay here if that's okay."

"Cheryl." She took her eyes off his crotch and looked him in the eye. "ANYTHING you want is okay. We love you. We're here for you. It's okay." Then he dropped trou and stood in front of my sister in all his naked glory, arms out, and tiptoed around in a circle for her inspection, his fully erect penis bouncing up and down. "See anything you like?"

"Yeah." Cheryl muttered, sliding off the chair to her knees, bringing her face close to Dave's genitalia. She looked along one side, then the other, then scrunched down for a look from below. "Penis. I like your penis, David. I like it very much."

He gave a shallow bow. "Thank you, miss. If you would you like to examine it further, touch it, that is agreeable."

She brought her hand up and rubbed her palm along the side of Dave's shaft. "It's so warm. And it all goes into you?" She glanced over at me.

"You betcha!"

Dave placed his hand on hers, slowly and gently, and curled her hand around his penis. "Warm and hard!" she said. "oh God, this is so sexy! I can feel your heart beat! Your hand on mine! Your penis!" She looked up at Dave's smiling face. "I could hold you all day!" She squeezed and raised his cock up to look at his balls. "They're moving!"

"Yes, they'll do that." Dave began pulling her hand back and forth on his cock. When he let go, she continued the motions. "Yeah," he said. "Not too rough, not too fast. That's it."

"I'm masturbating you, aren't I?" Dave nodded. Cheryl grinned at him before saying, "But I want to watch you fuck my little sister!"

I'd been massaging my pussy watching my husband and sister. It was exciting seeing him get stroked by a real Someone Else, and the fact that it was my sister doing it made it all even kinkier. I stopped playing with myself long enough to shed my clothes before I laid back against the arm of the couch and spread my legs wide to resume fingering myself. "Do you want to look at me, too, Cher?"

She turned to look. "You shave your pussy!" I keep the lips clean and keep a patch on my mound. Dave prefers smooth lips, and I like the feeling it gives me, too. She released her grip on Dave's erection and said, "Can I watch you two fuck now, please?"

"Oh, all right! If you insist!" Dave said grinning. He lay down atop me and we kissed wet and loud. "Missionary position okay with you?"

I wasn't sure if he was talking to me or my sister, so I said, "You can fuck me upside-down if you want!" He pulled back, I reached between us and guided him.

"Oh, it's going inside you!" Cheryl gasped. "It's really going in!" She was moving around, getting different angles on the penetration. "What does it feel like?"

I looked over at her. She was looking into my face. I smiled and said, "It's beautiful! OH! It's the best thing in the world!" Dave had begun thrusting, long slow strokes. Cheryl put her hand on mine as I gripped Dave's shoulder. "Oh Cher, you don't know!"

She slid her hand down Dave's back making him lurch inside me. She stroked all the way to his ass. "You're beautiful, both of you! I can't believe I'm actually seeing this!" She squeezed Dave's ass as he tightened up with each thrust. I slid my leg around and we hitched it over Dave's shoulder. He tilted a bit, giving Cheryl a clearer view of our fucking. She ohh'd and ahh'd. She slid her hand between us to feel us both, getting her hand squeezed a few times before she pulled it out. I watched her sniff then lick her hand. "The taste of sex!"

"Haven't you licked your own fingers when you masturbate?" I asked in grunts.

"This is different."

Dave and I kept going, talking about our feelings, enjoying having a real audience to perform for. When I felt myself getting close I said so. I came with lights behind my eyelids. As the last throbs twitched through me, I looked into Cheryl's face and grinned broadly. "Oh, that was so good, Sissy!"

When Dave began growling his orgasm was close I asked, "Do you want to see him come?"

"Whatever you want to do," she answered, her hand sliding over Dave's body again.

"Grab my ass again., Cheryl!" Dave gasped. "It! Feels! Good!"

She had both hands on Dave when he came inside me. "You're so hard! So hot!" she said as Dave filled me with his come. We remained locked together for a couple of minutes, kissing and breathing loudly while Cheryl continued to massage Dave, crowing softly to herself. When Dave dismounted, we pointed out his penis's color and semi-hard condition, his semen in our pubic hair and seeping from my red vagina. Cheryl gathered a dollop of semen on her fingertip and brought it to her mouth, hesitating a moment before tasting it. She rolled it across her tongue before smiling. "It's good! Can I have more?" Before either of us could say anything she was using her finger like a squeegee to gather up more before she plunged her face between my spread legs to lick the seepage directly.

"Oh Cher!" I cried out. "I'm giving you an hour to stop that!" I love to be eaten. Any time, any where, before a fuck, after a fuck, whatever. Dave is very good at it. My sister, inexperienced as she was, was pretty damn good at it. Maybe it was feeling her hair against my thighs. Maybe it was knowing that it was my sister eating me. Maybe it was her eagerness to lick up Dave's come. Probably all of them. I was humping her face and coming pretty quick. She kept licking, and I was feeling hyper-sensitive, so I had to push her head away. "You gotta stop! Oh God, please, no more! Mo more!"

Cheryl's eyes were wide. "Did you just come?" I just lay back with closed eyes and nodded. "Wow. The first time I give someone else an orgasm, and it's my little sister!" I ran a hand through her hair lovingly. "So, it was a good one?"

"Delightful. Thank you very much. Please feel free to do it again some time." I sighed. "Really. Any time at all. So, was it good for you?"

She smiled. "Oh, yeah. Yeah, it was good. Thanks for letting me watch you two!"

Dave added his hand to mine on her head. "You weren't exactly a non-participant there yourself. Thank YOU for lending a hand!"

Dave and I remained naked. My sister remained dressed on the floor between us. We talked for almost an hour, discussing our feelings, watching Dave's penis do erection tricks while Cheryl played with it. Finally Cheryl kissed us both and left with a dreamy look on her face.

12