Thirty-Year-Old Virgin Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I hope she's good to drive," Dave said after the door closed.

She called that evening and said she didn't think she was ready to go out and find a man of her own, and if we didn't mind, could she borrow Dave's wonderful penis for a fuck of her own? I held up the phone to catch his whoop of joy when I relayed the request. "That answer your question?"

We didn't see her until that Wednesday when she came for dinner. She was wearing a blue halter top, again going braless, and a pair of tight Capri pants that showed off her bottom really well. We had a glass of wine waiting for Dave to get home, chatted about this and that, when Cheryl suddenly said, "I wish my breasts were bigger! Men seem to like big ones!"

I laughed. "Cheryl, men are pigs. Trust me, every man loves boobies. They may stare at a bra-bustin' girl in the street, but really, they just like them all."

"But when you were a freshman in high school, yours were bigger than mine are now. It doesn't seem fair."

"And you're taller than I am. Is that 'fair?' It's just a fact." Cheryl is almost a head taller than I am, thin-boned, weighs less than me, and can eat half a chocolate cake without gaining a pound. Not that I'm fat but I could stand to lose a bit of tummy. "we love people for who they are. What they look like is a small part of that."

"What if David doesn't like what he sees when I'm... you know, naked. What if he, he can't even get an erection because they're so small?"

My sister. With her it's always "come here-stay away." She wants something but doesn't want it. She reaches, and slaps her own hand. Self-confidence was all she needed. Maybe that was another one of her relationship problems.

I heard Dave pull into the driveway and had an idea. "Strip."

"What?"

"Dave's coming in. Take off your top." I was already shedding mine. "I'll bet when he comes in, he gives your boobies a once-over two or three times! Hurry!" I'd heard the car door slam and knew he wouldn't take too long to get in the house. When he got to the porch, my sister and I were both topless, standing in the middle of the living room, waiting. The door opened. He came in. He stopped in mid-step and the storm door hit his heel. His eyes were bouncing back and forth between my sister's boobies and mine. He finally came all the way in and shut the door behind him.

"This, THIS is the way to greet a man after a long day of work!" He stepped across the room and gave Cheryl a big hug. Then he pulled back and put his right hand on her chest and throat. "May I touch?" Cheryl nodded. Dave's hand slid down Cheryl's chest to the space between her boobies and rubbed in a slow circle before sliding over to caress the left one. Cheryl shivered with obvious delight. Then he slid over to her right one.

I let him play for about a minute before I said, "So, do you like them?"

"Yeah," he said, watching his hand as he touched her.Then he looked up into her face and said, "You're beautiful, Cheryl."

She hugged him, trapping his hand between them. "I was so worried you wouldn't like, that you'd think they are too small."

"Cheryl, I could always tell your size when you were dressed. There was no mystery there. Now that you've shown them to me, I can enjoy the all fine detail. Beautiful bosom. Terrific tits. Happy hooters! Mmm-mm good mammary!" Without asking, he bent down and latched onto her left nipple, humming the soup jingle as he suckled and nibbled.

Male breast hunger strikes again.

I went into the kitchen to check on dinner. Cheryl joined me a couple of minutes later with a dreamy look on her face and both nipples glistening with spit. "I told you so." I said.

"What?"

"Never mind. Where's Dave?"

"Bedroom. He said he wanted to dress for dinner. Oh, and he asked if we would please remain bare-breasted. I told him I would."

"So will I. Sundays, Dave and I go the whole day naked. I do not fry bacon on Sundays!" We laughed until Cheryl frowned.

"You were dressed this past Sunday. Why?"

"That was for you. We didn't want to shock you from the fist second. I didn't think to warn you we--"

"Oh no," she interrupted. "I don't want to impose any more than I am. If that's what you usually do, don't stop for me! You're doing so much already. Besides, I'd like to watch David go around naked. I think he has a nice butt!"

"And so do you!" Dave added as he walked in, grabbing Cheryl's ass in both hands and shaking it playfully, making her yelp with surprise. He had "dressed" in a bright orange and very tiny Speedo. Nothing else. It barely contained his cock and balls. His pubic hair poofed out on top and along the sides. It did not cover his ass cheeks. He came around the cooktop island to give me a hug from behind. "When's dinner?" He rubbed his constrained cock against my ass and cupped my boobies in his palms.

"As soon as you barbarians load up your plates and sit down at the table. I'm not dishing it out for you."

And then we ate dinner, two topless women and a near-naked man, as if it were just an ordinary dinner. In a way it was. We were just family sitting down to a meal. We just happened to have a lot less clothes on than usual. After we'd finished, I rose and said, "Well, you two go head off to the bedroom and I'll get started on the dishes."

"No!" Cheryl insisted. "We'll all do dishes, and then, we'll ALL go to the bedroom." She put her hand on mine. "I want you there with me, us. It makes it all right. You belong there!" So we three did dishes together before trooping to the master bedroom so my husband and sister could fuck.

And I was going to watch.

Just an ordinary dinner and evening in an ordinary family.

They stopped before they got to the bed and embraced. Cheryl rubbed her boobies against Dave's hairy chest as she slid a hand down his back to play with his ass. "David, I want you to kiss me, really kiss me. Please?" She looked over at me.

"It's your party, not mine."

So my husband and sister kissed. It was a long one, full of vigor and passion. Their hands were in constant motion as they ground their bodies together. Before they broke off they were stand up dry humping each other. "I can feel you against me! I can feel all of you. Can I take off your Speedo? I want to see your penis again!" Dave nodded, and Cheryl dropped to her knees and pulled the waistband down. Dave's hard cock popped free and tapped her on the forehead. "It seems happy to be free!" She grabbed it in one hand and squeezed. Dave groaned and a drop of liquid seeped form the tip. She put the head in her mouth and sucked noisily.

"Oh. Oh. OH! Oh." Dave gasped with delight.

"Am I doing it right? Is that how to give a blow job?"

"Yeah. Yeah, more or less." She was licking circles around and around the head of his cock. "And if you keep that up, I'll come in your mouth!"

She released her grip on his hard shaft and finished undressing my husband. "I'd like that. I liked the taste of your come." She looked over at me again. "Will you show me how? I nodded, too fascinated by the show in front of me to speak. I had been pulling on my nipples since they started kissing. Now I slid a hand into my pants and began teasing my pussy. Not full out masturbating, just rubbing the outer lips. This was all too nice to rush.

Cheryl was in a hurry, though. As soon as Dave had stepped out of the Speedo, she stood up, unfastened and unzipped, and wriggled the capris off her hips and down her legs until she was standing there wearing nothing but a pair of pink bikini panties. "I've never been naked with a man before. David, will you take my panties off me? I want to be naked with you now."

Dave got to his knees and slowly pulled her underwear down, revealing... "You're shaved!" Dave said. I stepped up and looked over his shoulder. True enough, my sister's pussy was completely bare, the bunched up panties forming a sort of underline to it. He gripped her hips and rubbed his thumbs up and down the outside which made Cheryl give out an "OH!" of pleasure. "Very pretty," he said as he finished sliding her panties down and off. "I have to," he said just before he slid forward between her legs and applied his mouth to her bare lips.

"Wow!" Cheryl said as she rose onto her toes. She bent, placing a hand on his shoulder. "David, I'm-- yeow!" Losing her balance, she tumbled backwards onto our bed, hair flying, legs wide apart, laughing. She started to cover herself between her legs with a hand when she laughed again, raising her feet high and kicking. "See my pussy, everybody!" Her laughter died and she added, "I'm not private any more."

Dave and I stood at the side of the bed, looking down on her. We all grinned. She crooked her finger and said, "Now come here and show me what to do with that beautiful penis you've got there!"

"It'll hurt a bit at first, " Dave cautioned.

Cheryl shook her head. "Sunday after I decided I did want this, I got rid of my virginity myself. I'd read that about the pain, and most times the sex isn't so good that first time. I didn't want to spoil the fun with a freshly broken hymen. And that's why I wanted to wait until today, to heal up. Because I want this to be fun!" She looked at us both and smiled. "You two really seemed to enjoy yourselves Sunday!"

"Oh, we did," I assured her. My hand was still in my pants as I pressed my fingers against my pussy. I a few moments I was going to watch my darling husband fuck my sister. I was a wet as a river bed.

"Well, I want that. I want what you had Sunday."

Dave picked up a square little package from the night stand. "Time to rubber up. Would you like to do this together?"

"No, please don't do that. I want to FEEL you in-SIDE me. I want to feel your come filling me, I want it all! Please don't wear that." They both looked at me.

This had been one of my rules. Birth control was mandatory. I'd had my tubes tied when I decided I didn't want any kids. Then I met Dave. My opinion hadn't changed. I never told him about the procedure, and there was no way on God's green earth I was going to let my sister have my husband's baby. Jealousy? Sure. But I also loved them.

I sighed. "Once probably won't hurt." Then I whispered to Dave, "Pull out."

Cheryl was overjoyed. She wriggled around onto the pillow and held out a hand for Dave. He took it and lay down beside her. They started kissing. I turned and got the bench from in front of my dressing table, set it up beside the bed, and stripped naked. This was going to be good.

By the time I'd gotten settled, they were masturbating each other while still kissing. I wanted to shout directions. The whole evening had been foreplay. It was time for the action.

After a minute more of fondling, Cheryl rolled onto her back, legs open. "I want to watch your penis-- your cock, go in!" I began to wish we were recording this so we could watch the video later. I shifted around for a better view as Dave got between Cheryl's legs and sat on his heels. His cock stood up, red, eager to go where no man had been before. He shifted up, draped my sister's legs over his hips, and began rubbing up and down her bare slit with the tip of his cock, pushing in a little more until he was between her outer lips, pushing in more....

"Oh God, we're, I'm really doing it!" The head of Dave's cock was gone now. The two of them rocked back and forth, slowly working him in. The three of us watched until he got half way. "Oh, yeah!" Cheryl cried out, slamming herself forward, burying Dave's cock to the hilt in her pussy. Dave fell forward atop her. Cheryl wrapped her legs around his waist and clung. Dave could barely move. I went around to the foot of the bed. I could see his cock emerge a little from my sister's hairless pussy before she clutched tight again.

"Omigawd, don't ever leave me, it's so good, oh, OH! I'm falling...." she was babbling in a delirium of pleasure. Dave was making the most of his short strokes, driving her into the mattress so they could bounce apart a bit before slamming together again. Gradually she loosened her legs until she had her feet flat on the bed with knees up allowing Dave to make long slow full strokes. He always did that when he wanted to delay his come. He was so thoughtful. He wanted Cheryl to come first.

She didn't seem to be having any problem. She whined, kicked her feet up with curled toes, and screamed, "David! OH!" Her legs quivered a few times then went limp and fell back onto the bed. Dave's tempo increased, the strokes getting shorter as he headed for his own orgasm. I watched his ass clench and hoped he remembered to pull out in time.

He did. He rose up over my sister's body and his cock exploded, spraying her belly and chest with semen. He grunted every time I saw a spurt jet out until he finally let go, sat back between her legs again, and started stroking himself.

Cheryl just lay there gulping air, apparently unable to move.

Then Dave did something wonderful. he began licking and sucking his come off Cheryl's belly, then went up and kissed her. Then he got some more and did it again. There was even a little puddle in the hollow of her throat that he rescued for her. She hummed her appreciation with each kiss.

It was more than I could stand. I'd been masturbating furiously. It wasn't a matter of getting there, I just had to let go. I let go. I came, my legs quivering, shaking all over, my clit standing on end and twitching.

"So beautiful," Cheryl said. She was looking at me in the throes of orgasm, her eyes half open, a smile of pure bliss on her face. Dave was still licking and nibbling her boobies even though she was all cleaned up. Breast hunger again. "Too bad David didn't come inside me. I wanted you to lick it out of me!"

"What?

"I told you before, I wanted what you had. So, little sister, will you?"

I love being eaten. Any time. Any where. Dave is very good at it. I've known a couple of other lovers who were skilled. I have never EATEN. Then again, my sister had done a good job on me, good enough that I DID invite her back for a repeat. I got up and walked to the bed. I lay down beside my sister. I kissed her mouth tasting Dave's semen on her lips. Then I kissed her harder, with passion and tongue and heat, while my hand slid down between her legs to rub her pussy. "Yeah," I whispered onto her cheek, "I think I will!"

I kissed my way down her body, lingering at her right breast to work over her nipple while Dave gnawed on the left. I kissed down her ribs, her belly, settling down with her legs over my shoulders slowly licked, my tongue broad and flat, the way I liked to be licked. When I got down to nibbling her inner lips I had some trouble. Hers weren's\t as pronounced as mine and I couldn't get a good bite. By the time I got to her clit and began slapping it around with my tongue, she was moaning, humping my face, cradling my head in her hands. Meanwhile, Dave was still feasting on my sister's boobies. Her orgasm made her lurch her hips up nearly smothering me. I kept licking and kissing her sweet pussy [it WAS sweet!] until she stopped shaking. I lay my cheek against her mound hugging her hips while Dave and Cheryl noisily smooched.

It was a beautiful night, the first of many for us. We taught her everything she'd need to get a man. I demonstrated oral sex on Dave's very willing person. She learned well. We'd double team Dave sometimes, one of us riding his face while the other took his cock which thrilled Dave to no end. She and I enjoyed eating each other. We'd sixty-nine by ourselves, but mostly have a triangle with Dave. When she had her period, and sometimes when she didn't, Cheryl enjoyed masturbating Dave. It was fun to watch, and she always cleaned up after herself.

We taught her everything she would ever need to get and keep any man, and three months later she moved in with us. I don't remember who first suggested it, but we were all in favor. Our love for each other was, is, so great that there could be nothing better.

I've since turned thirty-something-mumble myself. Condoms break, and Cheryl has given birth to a perfect baby boy with the cutest nose ever. Her boobies swelled up during the pregnancy to her delight [and Dave's], and seem to have kept up some of the increase, too. I lost any jealousy I might have had the instant I saw him. The new baby means we'll have to make some changes to our life style though not right away. I know some people must think we're perverts for living the way we do. I can't help that. All I can say is, until you have known TRUE LOVE, don't judge us.

12