This ain't Lost in Space XXX

Story Info
Strange goings on in space.
2k words
4.21
16.6k
26
4

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/03/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123z
123z
817 Followers

Note- This classic show is currently being repeated on English tv and gave me an idea for a quick story, especially season one episode 'Oasis.' I do not own the rights to any Irwin Allen show, this is a fan based parody intended to amuse.

xxx

The Jupiter Two had landed on the alien planet two weeks prior and the Robinson family had quickly set up a base camp. The two deck nuclear powered saucer shaped spacecraft had left Earth in 1997 en route to the nearest star Alpha Centauri. A cosmic storm had blown the ship hopelessly off course and the crew were now lost in space. They had been woken from their suspended animation after the catastrophe and had calculated the year to be 2001. They had barely established their haven on the uninhabited planet, when a blistering heat wave settled over the campsite. Major Don West and the eldest daughter of Professor John Robinson, Judy, were busy setting up a water conversion unit insulator. This would prevent evaporation of the precious liquid, the loss of which would be devastating to the courageous space pioneers. Dressed in their velour outfits of meteor purple and solar yellow, the pair of them were working up a sweat.

The twenty something year old blue eyed blonde looked at Don as they worked, and gave a soft sigh. The young Major was undeniably good looking and she had been thrilled when it was known he was to join her family for the interstellar journey. Nineteen years old in 1997, she had attracted many admirers, but had not had any steady boyfriend.

Smitten almost immediately the pair has become a couple, then lovers, and everything had been fine. But in the confined space and lack of privacy on the Jupiter Two, their ardour had cooled somewhat. Judy had become slightly disappointed in Don's endowment, barely five inches in heat. Likewise the Major, a classic boob fan, had not been impressed by Judy's tiny tits, not even big enough to form a cleavage. Heads down they carried with their toil.

x

Inside the ship Professor Robinson was desperately trying to find a source of an underground water table on the dry planet, and decided that the entire crew would endeavour to locate it the very next day.

After a gruelling day in the heat of the planet the search team found a water hole south west of the ship with some fruit that resembled papaya and mango from Earth. The water proved to be undrinkable, but delighted with the find of the moist fruit, Robinson and family collected samples of the succulent food for analysis back on Jupiter Two. Despite looking tempting to the dehydrating members of the spacecraft, it was decided to have an incubation period of twelve hours to make certain it was safe to eat.

"Say, where's Smith?" Said West, despite his unconcern. He had no love for the reluctant stowaway.

Doctor Zachary Smith had jeopardized all their lives on more than one occasion with his selfishness and greed. The qualified psychologist was really an agent for an enemy foreign government who had been hell bent on sabotaging the US led expedition to the stars. The family were seated around the long table in the galley below the main level.

"I'm not sure, haven't seen him since nightfall." Answered Maureen Robinson, matriarch of the family.

She took the elevator up to the upper level as the others prepared to bed down for the night to check outside. Through the wide screen window of the ship, Maureen looked on wide eyed as she saw Smith biting into one of the new fruit with dribbling lips, savouring the life saving juices.

"Doctor Smith! Those haven't been tested yet! It might be poisonous!"

The startled man dropped the food onto the four legged table.

"Poison? Poison! Ahh!"

In panic Smith dropped the mangoes by his feet and turned on his heels and fled into the inky blackness of the night, scared stiff for his health. Maureen ran back to tell her husband who looked at her concerned. Not so much for the welfare of Smith, but for the waste of the potentially precious fruit.

"We will just have to wait until daylight, we will send out a search party then. And everyone stay away from the fruit!"

Robinson looked at them in turn, all were feeling flushed in the heat and dressed in tee shirts and casual pants. They all rose and Don and Judy walked back to the furthest cabin, and discreetly went inside together.

Unbeknownst to the crew, Doctor Smith had grown to an enormous size as a side effect of eating the strange fruit, his pituitary gland being the affected area.

x

In the cramped room Judy and a Don sat side by side on the Murphy bed and began necking, oblivious to the oppressive heat. In fact the heat had raised their libido, and since it had been two weeks since the last time they had made love, they kissed each other with a hungry passion.

"Hey, look at what I got."

Don opened his right hand and showed the blonde a piece of the forbidden fruit.

"Don! We can't eat that!"

"Sure we can, just a nibble, I need moisture so I can eat your pussy."

Judy blushed, he was rather good at oral sex, better than his fucking in actual fact.

"Oh alright, just a nibble," she whispered as she took a welcome nip at the alien mango.

The juice was delicious and she let it run down her tee in a line from her pouting lips and chin. Don looked deeply into her crystal clear eyes and a sudden rush of lust filled his loins. He chewed the last morsel and they resumed their French kiss. She ran her fingers through his short brown hair as they locked lips and tongues. The amorous man lifted the left side of her shirt in order to paw at her breast.

"Holy shit!" He reared back in surprise.

"Don, what is it?" Said Judy dismayed.

"You...you got tits!"

Judy blinked and put her hands to her bosom, then lifted her shirt off over her head and a pair of large breasts were bared.

"But...but how?"

Don didn't speak, just leered at the lavish set of tits that jutted out of the blonde's chest. He reached out and squeezed them, pushing them together and then out and up. Judy couldn't help but to smile as the man admired them, like two torpedo's he thought. She felt a slight nausea and her heart beat fast as blood rushed to her chest, making her boobs bob by themselves.

"Could it be because of eating the fruit?" She wondered. Don was still speechless as he ogled the stupendous breasts, swollen and throbbing. Then he slowly lowered his face to the left boob and licked the hard nipple. Judy moaned and rubbed her thighs together as she was licked and sucked. Then he moved to his left and sucked on the right nipple, his fingers tweaking the left as he did so.

"Suck 'em, sweetie, suck 'em." Said the blonde.

Don complied, he hadn't played with a woman's tits for years and was having a ball. He licked from side to side and up and down, sweat running into his eyes. It was at that moment the Major realised his pants were feeling incredibly tight around his groin. He looked at Judy, then ripped down his pants to unleash a fat girth of nine inches. Judy looked on as her expression changed from one of wonder to lust, then fear.

"Oh, Don, it's huge!"

The stunned man took hold of his stiff cock, his hand didn't quite encircle more than half of the thick shaft.

"It's...it's getting bigger!" He said nervously.

Indeed the massive organ appeared to be about twelve inches in length now, a mushroom head at the top. A twinge came over him, his balls inflated, and he grunted with an unbridled sexual aggression.

"Honey, I got a serious hard on, I need to fuck your brains out, and now!"

Judy put her thumbs in the waistband of her panties and drew them down over her slim legs and off. Her pouty vagina was quite moist under the fine golden thatch of pubes that had begun to darken somewhat due to her arousal. Her humongous tits hung to her waist now, and resembled cows udders, heavy and blue veined. Each nipple must have been two inches in circumference with big areolas.

"There is no way you can fuck me with that thing, you'll tear my pussy apart, let me give you a tit job instead."

Don knew she was right and the aftermath of him fucking her cunt with his newly enhanced prick would not be pretty. Judy bent forward and guided his thirteen incher into her enormous cleavage and wrapped her jugs around his pulsating cock. She drizzled saliva down the great funnel made by her new puppies to make a slippery channel.

"Nice." With his developed weapon held in the tight confines of her vice like tit grip Don proceeded to pump his cock up and down fast, unable to harness his horniness. It felt damn good buried in the gigantic fun bags and his hips jacked back and forth. The large tip simply vanished into her stupendous mounds of tit flesh as Judy stroked her chest up and down on his log.

"Having fun lover?" His cock felt so good between her boobs.

"I could play with these tits all day." He answered, his cock bursting with new and odd urges.

Judy squeezed her tits more firmly, revelling in the wonder of his fourteen inches of meat emerging from the giant hills of her breasts. If only he wasn't so enormous she would have loved it for him to fuck her hard, her pussy was positively leaking.

"Fuck, fuck!"

The Major felt a uncontrollable urge to ejaculate as his ball sack expanded, there was no way to hold back. His sperm surged upward and shot out of his bell end like a rocket, splattering the big globes with white globs of cum. Judy poked her tongue out as a huge wad of the steaming goo spurted from the pulsing cock head up her cleavage to her neck and chin.

"Oh fuck, Judy!" He cried.

He had never cum so hard or so violently in his young life as his entire body was wracked by his explosion. Another load shot out in one long jet aimed at her face and the dutiful woman opened her mouth wide and swallowed the entire load, her throat gagging at the impressive volume.

"Wow!" Was all he could utter when his monster finally stopped shooting cum.

They laid down by each other, their altered bodies throbbing and tingling.

"How are we going to explain this to the others?" Said Judy with embarrassment.

"Beats me." Said a bemused Don.

From the upper level they all heard Doctor Smith yelling as he returned to the ship. A sudden rain storm had opened the heavens and the stowaway had been returned to his normal size.

"I'm cured! I'm cured! I was a giant and now I'm back to normal size!"

The Robinson family looked at the bedraggled and soaked Smith with amusement as they rushed up to see what all the commotion was.

Below, Don and Judy heard everything.

"It's raining, and Smith had grown to become a giant, and now was normal."

The two lovers put two and two together and decided to head out while the rain still poured down. They put on large sized parka's and hurried out into the rain, their modified bodies concealed.

"Just going to check on the water tank, John." Said the Major and ran out, closely followed by Judy.

John Robinson nodded as he and the others binned the useless fruit. Around the corner, out of sight of the Jupiter Two, they stripped off and embraced the welcome downpour. Slowly but surely their altered body parts began to return to normal.

"You know, whatever happens out here in space, I'm certain we're going to have a lot more fun."

Judy looked at Don's shrivelling cock and prayed that he was correct.

END

123z
123z
817 Followers