This Ain't Penelope Pitstop XXX 002

Story Info
Penny gets roped into some mischief.
2.9k words
4.46
7.4k
3
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/30/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123z
123z
822 Followers

Note from author- Another fun parody inspired by the classic Hanna-Barbera cartoon. Special kudos to legendary bondage illustrator Bill Ward from the sixties.

x

Penelope Pitstop, heiress to a vast fortune, was in perpetual peril from her fortune seeking guardian, Sylvester Sneekly. Unknown to the southern belle, he was really that villain of villains, the Hooded Claw, who would stop at nothing to get his hands on her money.

The glamour gal of the gas pedal was in old London town, in order to deliver an old original oil painting to the Earl of Crumpet. It was to be a good will gesture from the United States to England, as it had been found to have been purloined many years ago.

As she drove to his rural mansion, the Claw and his devious henchmen, the Bully Brothers had gone ahead and erected false signposts, directing the poor girl to another location.

When she arrived at the quaint, and rather rundown old building the ditzy blonde was met at the door by a heavily disguised Hooded Claw.

"Good day to you Sir, am I addressing the Earl of Crumpet?" She enquired, her long lashes fluttering under her purple racing hat.

"Indeed you are, please enter, you're just in time for afternoon tea."

Penny walked in on her chic white go go boots, her cute bottom rolling seductively from side to side in her tight fitting maroon leggings. She took off her pink jacket and sat at a large table, then she set her helmet down and shook her long blonde hair about her shoulders.

The Claw hobbled back in with a tray containing a teapot and china cups. He supressed a snigger and set the tray down.

"Welcome to sodden old England, sorry about the rain."

"It sure is a change from Georgia, that's for sure." She said dourly.

"Drink up my dear, then we can study the painting together."

The bubbly blonde took a dainty sip of the hot tea and immediately felt strange.

"Oh my, I do feel strange." (Told you- author's note.)

"What kind of tea is that, anyhow?" Penelope tried to move but her limbs failed her.

The Hooded Claw leapt up and roared, throwing his wig from his head, and donning his face mask.

"Hah, the drugged kind that is going to get you once and for all."

"Oh my stars, it's the Hooded Claw, hay-ulp!" Penny put her hand to her brow and promptly blacked out.

x

When Penelope awoke she was face down on a large four poster bed in some sort of damp basement. She blinked in the harsh electric light and tried to raise her head. Her body was spread eagled, her arms above her head and tied at the wrists by rough rope. The rope from her left trailed around the top left poster and around the headboard to her right wrist. Penny's ankles were also tied to the lower two posts in the same way.

The honeyed blonde was totally nude!

"What's going on? Where am I? And why have all my clothes gone?" Sobbed the helpless girl.

She squirmed and pulled on her binds in a futile gesture, her stomach fluttering with panic. Two pillows had been placed beneath her stomach and her cute rear was raised up into the air in the most erotic manner.

"Bottoms up as the English say, yuk yuk!"

The voice came from her left and belonged to none other than her nemesis, the Hooded Claw.

"You despicable, dirty devil, let me up this instant!"

"Oh, I think not, am I right Madame?"

"Absolutely my dear, absolutely."

Penny turned her head to look at a tall English woman who stood next to the snickering mad man.

"And who might you be, pray tell?" Asked the helpless captive in her sweet voice.

Next thing the ex wacky racer knew was a slap across her face.

"Goodness me, that hurt!"

The stunned Penny saw stars in her eyes and her face turned a deep scarlet.

"Silence, wretch, we do the talking here."

The woman had an educated English accent as she yelled. The Claw clapped his hands in glee.

"This is wonderful, I'm so glad you came to London. Please meet Madame De Sade, and yes, she IS a direct descendant. Oh, I'm going to learn so much today."

The woman had long, shimmering raven hair that fell down straight to her shoulders like an ebony mane. In contrast her complexion was pale, apart from two rosy cheeks. Her dark eyes were kohl lined and her mouth was a slash of fire truck red.

A one piece black leather bodice fitted her upper body like a glove, and her stupendous breasts jutted out proudly in the hard cups. Her already small waist was further narrowed by the tight bodice and her hips flared out just above the tops of her sheer black fishnet stockings. With long legs that never knew when to quit, her thighs and calves curved down to her impossible six inch, pencil thin heels. Her arms were bare to the elbows, where a pair of skin tight black leather gloves covered her hands.

"Oh dear, am I in trouble or what! What are you going to do to me, foul temptress?"

Penny's azure blue eyes took in the woman's bared loins between alabaster white thighs. The ravishing creature had an exposed pussy mound that was covered in hair as black as midnight. She walked up and down beside the bed, her heels click clacking on the wooden floor. The bound beauty followed her with her eyes, mesmerised by her rotund posterior that thrust out behind her. Then Penny felt a draft and a gloved hand yanked her head back by a handful of her hair. Now the spanking started. Time after time the peachy bottom of the cute blonde vibrated with an onslaught of blows from the leather glove. Penny was forced to hump the pillows under her midriff as loud smacks rained on her buttocks, sometimes separately, sometimes together.

"Hot damn! That stings!" Yelled the wide eyed girl.

The southern belle quickly realised that the punishment actually had the mixed effect of pain and a guilty pleasure, as she felt a warmth in her loins. It was wicked and wrong, but she was overcome by a guilty lust.

She turned her head in surprise when the vicious dominatrix began to kiss her rosy hued posterior tenderly. Then she felt her erstwhile tormentor straddle her prone frame and settle her lush curves on her back. The leather rubbed her soft skin as the English woman moved along her back, her legs on the backs of hers. Penny tried to buck and toss, but the movements only enhanced the erotic sensation of being smothered.

"That, that feels kind of nice," moaned Penny.

Then she hissed with the sudden intrusion of the kid glove probing the cleavage of her reddened buttocks. The sweet Georgia peach closed her eyes and bit her lower lip to supress the groan that lingered on her lips. She writhed helpless under the expert caresses of the woman's hand, straining at the cords of the ropes.

"She's getting nice and wet now, my dear Claw."

Indeed Penelope had puffy lips between her widened legs, and her juices were nicely thickening from within.

The Hooded Claw, seated on a chair about three feet from the bed, had dropped his pants and was frantically tugging on his erect cock.

"Excellent, keep going." He panted, the sight of the tethered blonde has him salivating.

The lecherous mistress moved backwards and slid her full lips over the raised rump of the former wacky racer, whose young heart raced wondering what was next. The hot breath and slippery tongue caused the sugar sweet Penny to quiver and dribble from her melting folds. The Madame dipped the pinkie finger of her right hand into the hot slit and rotated it in an anti clockwise motion. Then she poked the tip of her pointed tongue inside the sweet pussy again and moved it rapidly in and out.

"My stars, keep that up and my little ol' pussy is gonna cream!"

Penny felt her face burn with shame, yet she wished for more!

Madame De Sade now licked and sucked the syrupy nectar from the gushing girl, her gloves spreading her ass cheeks open. The adorable blonde beauty whimpered and rolled her hips the best she could manage, being pinned to the bed.

The Hooded Claw beat his meat as he watched the raven haired strumpet nuzzle Pitstop with her face buried in the girls damp quim. Her skilled tongue teased and tickled Penny, who felt her climax begin to reach boiling point.

"Darn, you sure got my feathers ruffled, damn you! Are you one of them there lesbian's?"

With that Madame rose up infuriated.

"Did I tell you to speak, ungrateful wretch."

Penny gulped, her ardour easing slightly as she was suddenly and ruthlessly whipped on the back of her upper thighs.

"OOWWW! Now jist a cotton pickin' minute."

The supple leather thongs of the lash dragged across her stinging flesh, biting into the delicate pink skin, and Penny screamed. She struggled and pleaded as the whip was brought down, striking her taut buttocks with loud cracks.

"Isn't she a doozy? I'm just an amateur compared to her." Gloated the diabolical Claw.

"I need a better angle, help me get her up."

The half naked woman gave her own bared twat a swipe of her hand and busied herself with some ropes that hung down from above.

Claw reluctantly tucked his miniscule four inch erection away and the pair of sadistic monsters untied the bewildered girl who was then hustled to the middle of the room where a double length of thick rope was looped around her midriff. The rope, suspended from the ceiling held her steady as the fiendish leather clad English woman bound Penny's wrists together and put the end through the eye of a metal ring secured to the floor.

Thus, Penelope Pitstop was bent at the waist and forced to crouch forwards, her bum exposed and vulnerable thrust up behind her, her ripe breasts hanging beneath. Her head was low, and her long mane of flaxen hair tumbled to the floor. Madame De Sade lifted the rope around Penny's belly so she was hoisted up to stand on her straining toes.

"What a picture!" Said the much amused Hooded Claw under his mask. "It quite brings tears to my eyes, but not as much as this is going to bring tears to you!"

Beside him the diabolical Madame cracked a bullwhip and the tormented southern babe shrieked as the steering lashes fanned out over her buttocks. The whip was light and did not break any skin, but the electric like flailing arched her spine.

The pair of sadistic brutes giggled and roared as Penny's bum became a crimson inferno. After what seemed many minutes Penny felt the whipping cease, and some sort of scuffles were heard behind her.

"Raise her." Said the English voice of the dominatrix.

Unable to resist Penelope's legs were pulled back by the rough hands of the Claw, so that she was in a kind of wheelbarrow formation. Her hands were still tied by the floor ring, so she was pitched forwards and down from the waist. With her legs parted Madame De Sade stepped in behind Penny and a leather strap on dildo and placed the lubricated end against Penny's drooling snatch.

"Mercy me! What in tarnation is that?"

The thick toy was driven into her wet pussy!

"Heavens to betsy! Now jist a minute there, ya hear?"

The raven haired captor had donned an elaborate strap on contraption that tied around her hips and thighs. She thrust up into the bound blonde as the Claw held her by the legs.

"Give it to the slut good." Cried the debauched villain of villains.

Penny was fucked by the sex toy with steady prods from the wicked woman. She wriggled and tugged on her wrists as the dildo rammed in and out. The two women bucked at each other as the greased tool slid into Penny's wetness. Their cunts mashed together, their clits teasing each other as the hard buds pressed, then eased off with every thrust in.

The blonde could not see the thing that drove up her and her imaginations ran wild. She tried to look under her but only saw a big pair of black stockings in heels dug in behind her. Every move, every jerk made Penny hiss and gasp. For the last half hour she has been on the precipice of an orgasm, teased and tormented, and now her mounting squeals signalled her approaching climax.

"Yes, give it to me, yeah, fuck this little ol' Georgia pussy girl!"

The Claw scratched his head, the bitch was enjoying this? This was not part of the plan!

De Sade took a firm grip on her hips and drove up faster, her high heels teetering dangerously. Penny screamed loudly, her pussy contracting with an intense orgasm, one that left her shivering with relief. The dominatrix pulled out and shoved her fingers straight into her own throbbing cunt and rubbed like crazy. Then she discarded the sex toy and untied a grateful Penny, who flexed her aching muscles as a much taken De Sade showered her with kisses. Everything had changed, Penelope Pitstop was no longer the captive, De Sade no longer the master.

"Say, Claw, make yourself scarce, my bitch and I wanna make out some more. Git!"

The two women draped arms about each other and stared at the stunned American.

He looked at one, then the other and sheepishly left them alone, their sniggering laughter ringing in his ears.

"Curses! I'll get you Penelope Pitstop, mark my words."

x

Madame De Sade moved to the bed where she removed her bodice and let her gravity defying boobs out. They were not just huge, but volleyball sized huge.

She held out her gloved hand and Penelope Pitstop took it. On wobbly legs she hugged the dark haired vixen and they kissed hard, their tits crushing against each others.

"I want you to eat my pussy, I need satisfaction."

"Why sure honey, let's do it. What's your name anyhow.?"

"It's, it's Dorothy."

"Huh, Dorothy De Sade, has a kind of ring to it." Penny forced a smile.

Dorothy laid on her back, black sheathed legs spread, and Penny slid her body along the tall woman, making sure her damp pussy settled on the raven thatch of her new lover. Hands went up to the gigantic tits, and Penny found the nipples were rock hard. Her mouth attempted to seize the big globe but only succeeded in smothering the tip. All the while they moved their pussy mounds on one another, cunt lips to cunt lips, golden pubes to the midnight set.

"I do declare, this is so much fun!"

Dorothy agreed and brought her stocking covered pins up and encircled the small waist of the southern blonde. They ground their hips at each other, generating lewd squishing sounds as they did so. Then Penny moved down, her palms pawing the humungous boobs as she brought her mouth to the wet pussy of the English woman. Immediately a pink tongue shot into the musky quim of the dominatrix, who gripped the hands on her big tits tightly.

"Oh yes, that's what I'm talking about."

Penny slid in and out of wet pussy with quick flicks of her snake of a tongue. She broadened her swipes together with a delving motion inside the hot cave, which drove Dorothy insane.

"You're driving me insane!" (Told you-Author)

Penny lapped up and down from asshole to clitoris, then alternated this with a poke inside the parted labia. Dorothy's excitement was almost unbearable as her pussy was licked, nibbled and lapped at. She shivered uncontrollably as her orgasm coursed through her, and Penny got a mouth full of her love juices as the woman's cunt leaked out.

They lifted up on the bed, eyes fixed on each other, smiles beaming from their faces.

"Come up here and sit on my face." Said the Madame.

Penelope moved up and squatted on the waiting mouth. Her own pussy was on fire now, and she eagerly dropped her moist snatch all the way down. Dorothy gripped her cute butt, still tender from the beating she herself had administered only a short while ago.

Her long tongue poked out and flattened for the bubbly belle to rub on with rapid gyrations of her hips. Both pussy lips and clit were exquisitely stimulated, and her face blushed to match her crimson hued ass cheeks. She clamped her thighs and loins over the dark haired woman's face as waves of ecstasy tore through her.

"Oooooooh, yes!" She cried, squirming her bum to get more of the delectable tongue up her wetness.

Then, one particular flick of the tongue rubbed so deliciously on Penny's clit that her pussy exploded and sent a stream of cunt fluid into the open mouth of Dorothy. As they settled back, exhausted and spent, they giggled and laughed.

"I can't believe how good that was!" Said the breathless girl.

"Do you forgive me for spanking you?"

"Well bless your heart, sure I do sugar, I kinda liked it anyhow. Now, where did I put my little ol' boots and stuff."

And with that the bubbly blonde was off on another adventure.

END

123z
123z
822 Followers