This Ain't Schooled XXX Ch. 02

Story Info
Lainey has to choose between Barry and CB.
2.9k words
4.57
3.9k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/23/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123z
123z
813 Followers

Note- This is based on the ABC spin-off from the Goldbergs and set in the 90's. Just my parody of the same and intended for fun only.

All characters are over the age of twenty.

xxx n

There was no question that Lainey Lewis was a woman of the flesh. It was the year 1990 something and now she was over the age of twenty the attractive blue eyed blonde was teaching music at her old school, the William Penn Academy in Jenkintown, Pennsylvania. Now that she was established after a reluctant start she had taken her fellow colleague, English teacher Charlie Brown, or CB, into her bed. She had found him to be a considerate lover and, by good fortune, to be in possession of a large dick. It was at this happy time in her young life that her ex, Barry Goldberg, showed up out of the blue and begged her to move back to Michigan with him. They had been engaged once before but had decided to call the wedding off. He had left Pennsylvania to become a radiologist but he still had deep feelings for Lainey Lewis.

"I'm not looking for a long relationship Barry. I just want to have fun."

"But Lainey! What does he have I don't?"

"Oh, I don't know. He gives good head I guess."

"And I don't? What else?"

Lainey looked into space, lost in thought. The two ex lovers were naked in her bed in her modest apartment after having made love for old times sake. When they were younger they had been very happy together and she had to admit that he was really good in the sack. But he had too many character flaws for it to be forever and they had agreed to separate. Instantly Lainey knew it had been a mistake to relive the past and desperately wished for the clock to go back two hours. She turned over in bed with her back to Barry and tried to force herself to drop off.

x

CB thought he was the luckiest man alive. Lainey was in her prime at twenty with gorgeous fair hair and weighed about one hundred and ten pounds. Her figure was firm in all the right places and her tits and ass curvy and shaped perfectly. He was incredibly attracted to her and his sex life had gone from about once a month if lucky to three or four times a week. At first it was all he could do to stop himself coming inside of her in the first three minutes. But Lainey was great and patiently taught him how to touch and pleasure her. She had made it clear that she was not interested in long sexual relationships and that he should enjoy what time they had together to the full.

"Wow, you're really horny tonight!"

"Got a problem with that, big boy?" Lainey fluttered her long lashes.

"Nope."

Lainey pushed the brown haired man onto her bed and ripped his shirt and blue jeans off. The slim blonde sat astride him and peppered his chest with soft kisses. She slowly kissed down his belly until she reached his underwear which she slid over his groin and down his thighs with a big grin. His dick grew as he was exposed and the young man moaned as Lainey kissed and licked his inner thighs, stroking his scrotum slyly.

"Evening people. Having fun?"

Barry Goldberg stood by the door to her bedroom and removed his shirt to reveal his tanned and muscular torso. Lainey's mouth dropped at the unexpected sight of her ex watching her make out.

"Barr, really? What are you doing here?"

"What's up, baby? Have you forgotten our hot night last night?"

"Huh! You and Barry made out?" CB visibly balked.

"Sorry CB. It was a mistake, alright."

Barry dropped his pants and showed off his fine cock which was as stiff as a rod.

"Some mistake. I seem to remember the words 'Don't stop, do it to me doggy and eat my pussy.' Am I wrong?"

Lainey's eyes dipped momentarily to Barry's throbbing manhood and she felt her pussy actually leak. She now had two hot and virile men in her bedroom, both willing to fuck the shit out of her. What WAS a girl to do?

"Look, let me and CB both have you and you can choose who you want to hang out with from here on in. What do you say, Lainey?"

Lainey took two seconds to decide and began to unzip her dress and remove her panties.. Once completely naked she laid back on the bed and put her left arm on top of her head. The sunlight streamed through the window and highlighted her gorgeous frame. As both men stroked their boners she broke the silence.

"I agree. But you had better get me off or you're BOTH out the door."

Barry and CB looked at each other and shook hands.

"May the best man win," said a confident CB.

"Oh, I shall my good man. I shall."

Lainey suddenly felt very excited and couldn't wait to get started. This might well turn out to be her number one fantasy come true.

"Okay, now watch this and weep. I know what gets Lainey off."

Barry began to rub his hands together to warm them up and then moved to Lainey's thighs. He started on the outside of her finely toned muscles and inched inside more and more. Lainey writhed on her cute butt as her pussy heated up. She took a sharp intake of breath and stroked his thick head of wavy hair.

"Spread 'em, babe."

"Uh, huh." Moaned she as he looked at her with his big puppy eyes.

Shit.! He really did know how to push her buttons. He made a slow circle around her Mons as CB moved in for a closer look. By the time Barry reached her muff she had made a thin trickle of her love juices down the crack of her ass.

"Mm, feels so nice."

"I told you so."

With a smug grin her ex licked his index finger and used it to probe her wetness as he applied his flattened tongue to her slit. The blonde was now insanely heated and her unhooded clitoris was hard and exposed. He made sure to avoid her erect nub which drove her mad with desire. His finger emerged from her slick cunt and he held it up to her mouth.

"Clean me up, babe."

Lainey gulped and bit her lower lip and leaned in to suck his finger with a long and sensuous action. CB rubbed his hard on as he gawped at the pair next to him.

"My turn, man."

CB placed his hands on Lainey's knees and pulled them apart, letting his fingers linger on the soft spot just above. The hot blonde groaned as the young teacher kissed his way up her left thigh until he reached her steamy cunt which he ignored to kiss down her right thigh to knee.

"For fuck sake, lick my pussy!"

CB stole a look at Barry who had a worried look on his face and then he worked his pursed lips all around the fine downy pubes of the wriggling female. Then he blew air for a full sixty seconds on her quim and Lainey screamed out loud.

"Yeah, yeah. Not bad. But like this."

Barry dove in beside his rival and flicked his tongue against Lainey's clit six to the dozen. CB was not about to give up and joined in the licking, cramming his face in besides Barry. As Lainey squealed with a lust filled cry her pussy was slathered and smothered as if by two ravenous puppy dogs. Copious amounts of saliva ran over her mound and upper legs as the two extended tongues overlapped so that she had no idea which guy was doing what.

"Can't...take...much...more."

Just as Lainey was on the cusp of her orgasm they both stopped.

"NO!"

Lainey sat up so fast that her tits bounced. She looked down at her usually fair bush to see it had darkened from all the bodily fluids

"We'll call that a draw, yes?" Said Barry whose confidence had taken a significant dip.

"Intercourse now?"

"Yes," agreed CB.

YES! Breathed a relieved Lainey. I need a cock, sooooo bad!

CB took a deep breath and crawled between his lovers legs. He looked down and noted that her pussy had opened a little to reveal the desirable pink interior that he had enjoyed of late. He gripped his hard eight incher and twisted the shaft as he saw the wetness of her trickle from her vulva. Please don't let me cum too soon, he prayed to himself as he plunged inside the panting blonde.

"There you go, you're so hard CB."

The English teacher tried to answer but his throat had become somewhat dry. Due to his generous length and thick girth CB found her pussy to have a gentle tightness which made for a slow start. He settled on her soft body and dug his toes in the bed and began to fuck Lainey with even strokes. Her hands came up around his neck and she kissed him hard as they moved together on the bed. CB was rock hard as he plunged in and out of her juicy cunt and he smiled to himself as the woman beneath him made satisfied moans.

"No, no, no, no. Not like that. Lainey prefers a hard fuck. Move over."

A frustrated CB pulled out of Lainey's slick tunnel and rolled away. Lainey pouted and groaned at the loss of CB's dick but cheered up a tad as Barry moved between her lithe legs and let him spread them even wider. By now her labia were plump and moist and her ex lover ran the bloated head of his erection up and down her slit.

"Oh my gosh! Will you just fuck me already!"

Barry grinned his boyish grin and thrust up into Lainey with a single push. He gasped at the incredible sensation of her heated tunnel as his prick sank home. Immediately Barry quickened the pace of his strokes and Lainey grabbed onto his buns with both hands. Their bodies smacked loudly as they fucked urgently.

"Fuck me, fuck me hard, Barr. Give that cunt all you got."

Lainey begged for it between laboured breaths as she was slammed into the mattress.

"Your wish is my command."

His butt became a blur as he locked in with tense calves and thigh muscles. CB looked on agog at the erotic sight of Lainey's pussy which protruded out as Barry pulled back and then was pushed in as he pounded her. His hands went to her slender ankles and he stretched out her legs into an almost horizontal position. Lainey's breathing quickened as the young man hit her sensitive spots with his rigid dick.

"No, no, no, no. Not like that. Lainey prefers her legs up, not wide. Watch."

CB unceremoniously pushed Barry off of the heaving blonde and shoved his cock straight inside her gaping hole. He took hold of her legs at the knees and bent them back double so that they were up by her shoulders. Lainey gripped the sheets until her knuckles went white as CB managed a welcome deep penetration that made her scream. Her lower body lifted up so that her weight was on the middle of her back. Each and every entry thrust caused CB's throbbing organ to rub on Lainey's inner walls to the point that she thought she might faint.

"No, no, no, no, not like that. Lainey likes it hot and heavy, slow and sensuous. Out of my way, dude."

Barry was back inside the delirious Lainey who hung onto his broad back for dear life. Her ex made a more languid fuck that saw his boner slide all the way up and then withdraw nearly all the way out. Lainey purred like a kitten as they were stuck together with their freely perspiring bodies. As he moved so she moved in perfect sync, evidence of their previous sexual history. Each knew how the other ticked and the ex lovers locked mouths in a lingering and loving kiss.

"Oh, Barr."

"Oh, Lainey."

"Oh, for Pete's sake!"

CB angrily shoved his rival in the ribs and Barry temporarily popped half way out of Lainey's muff. The school teacher attempted to enter the wriggling blonde but was only able to swipe her sex with his bell end before he was wrenched back by the elbow by Barry who dove in between Lainey's flailing legs. Lainey was now the center of a boy sandwich with CB behind her back with his boner poking up against her soft butt just outside of her pussy. Meanwhile Barry was in front of her and attempting to push his cock up inside her.

"You guys are driving me nuts! Get off of me right now!"

Both men looked sheepish as they sat side by side on the edge of the bed, their shiny cocks both standing to attention.

"This has gone far enough. I'LL decide for myself. Now Barry, you sit on that far end of the bed and wait. CB come over to this end and shut up."

The pair of sulking men did as they were told as Lainey approached CB and straddled his lap. She looked at him with an intense stare and he was lost in her big blue eyes. Her right hand went between her legs and she used her middle finger to gather a bead of her love sweat in order to bring it up to her lips. CB felt his cock twitch this way and that as with a wiggle of her hips her pussy entrance made firm contact with his knob.

"Oh, Lainey!"

She arched her spine and pushed down until his thick prick was totally embedded in her soaking cunt. Once impaled she rocked back and forth with him still inside and the sublime friction made the pair of them moan in delight.. She had to admit that she did love his cock. Mostly perfect with a steel like hardness and nice thickness.

"Wow, I'm in really deep," CB grunted as he put his hands around her slim waist.

"I know," she answered glibly.

CB pushed up with his hips until they met the bottom of her ass. He pulled her down on his flagpole and Lainey relished the movement of her body on his, her cunt on his dick.

"Oh, fuck!" Lainey looked over at Barry who was staring intently at her ass which rippled as she rode CB. She saw his cock which strained with arousal and felt a pang of pity on her ex fiancé so let CB slip out of her completely. Barry had waited patiently and sat up when his one true love took hold of his dick in both hands. He threw his head back as she parted her lips and kissed his aching cock head. Her hands stroked him slowly as she licked the full length of his rigid shaft, leaving a thick line of dribble as a memento. Then she gave his prick a playful slap and sat on his lap. His cock already pushed up and the tip parted her slick folds with ease.

"Fuck me, baby."

Lainey moaned an affirmative as she slid down his whole length and planted her palms on his abs. She moved to and fro and her pert bottom caressed his firm thighs. Barry reached out and steadied her jiggling tits and thumbed the erect nipples As she rode him so he lifted his hips and met her down strokes with loud moans. As the hot blonde was speared on his big pole her juices ran down the underside of his cock and settled at the top of his scrotum. She pushed down hard, keeping his cock fully inside her as her climax welled up in her loins.

"Yes!"

Lainey trembled on Barry as she reached her orgasm and her head fell forward onto his chest. She remained silent for a moment as she caught her breath and then she looked up at CB.

"I guess it's time to finish you guys off."

Lainey went to CB first and knelt at the foot of the bed. He looked on with wide eyes as she drizzled spit over the purple head which was bloated and slippery. She used her right hand to pump him, tugging hard at the top to force him to ejaculate. When he was past the point of no return his cock burst with rope after rope of hot cum. Lainey kept on looking as he spewed out his white semen and nodded with approval. Then it was Barry's turn and Lainey took a deep breath and sucked in half of his pulsing knob. Taking long and deep dips down on his length the blonde was thoroughly enjoying herself. She looked up into her former lovers puppy eyes as she gulped down his entire length. Barry was in heaven as he felt the welcome and familiar feel of the back of her throat, so smooth and downright silky.

"Just like the old days."

"Mmm!"

Lainey hummed as Barry shot wave after wave down her throat and she swallowed all of the hot stuff with a blissful frenzy. When he was spent she very gently let him out of her mouth, making sure to lick clean the crown of his knob. Once they had all calmed down the expectant men waited for Lainey to comment.

"Well? What's the verdict?" Wondered CB.

Lainey rubbed her chin and then her soft pussy.

"I say we try for the best of five. Agreed?"

END

123z
123z
813 Followers