This ain't Supergirl XXX

Story Info
Kara catches Lena watching a Supergirl porno.
2.9k words
4.41
25.6k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zev95
Zev95
1,582 Followers

It was all Alex's fault, really. She'd had the bright idea to link Supergirl's earpiece from the DEO servers to the telephone system, so with some classic phone phreaking (which Kara could do with her lips) she could call people up on it. And so, before going to fight Metallo, she'd made sure to call Lena and break their date for that evening.

Well, maybe it was Superman's fault. He'd been saving a satellite which just happened to be right overhead, and then had popped in to help out. He even offered to cart Metallo off to Blackgate. Which meant Kara was totally free to keep her date.

Of course, Kara herself was the one who'd thought to, instead of calling ahead and putting the date back on, simply show up at Lena's place and surprise her.

She liked blaming Alex and Clark more, though. They were good people. They'd put up with it.

She tried the lock, found it open—there wasn't much need otherwise in a penthouse apartment—and let herself in. There was music coming from the entertainment room and, after shedding her coat and putting it up on the hall tree, Kara wandered over to see Lena.

When she got to the entertainment room, Lena was unsurprisingly sitting on the couch, watching the TV, her back to the doorway and Kara. What was surprising was the OLED television. Supergirl was on it.

It took Kara a moment to realize it wasn't her, just some woman with a remarkable resemblance to her, wearing a high-end replica of her costume. Kara knew she had lookalikes—there were about eight in National City that did a brisk trade showing up at birthday parties and such—but the idea that there was someone who looked that much like her made her worry what would happen if she started wearing glasses.

'Supergirl's' legs began to move, her ass swaying from side to side, flicking her skirt like a whip. She raised her arms, stretching her body tautly. Slowly, she began moving. Then she twirled, the loose skirt flying out to give the camera a shot of her ass. She wasn't wearing panties.

"Oh my God!" Kara cried. This was... that was... Lena was watching a...

"Oh my God!" Lena replied, having turned around and seen Kara standing there. She fumbled for the remote on the coffee table, but there were about six of them and all that the one she picked up did was start a Spanish soccer game playing on the radio.

On the TV, Supergirl threw herself against the wall behind her, arching her back so her ass thrust out from under her rising skirt. It was creamy and smooth, making Kara distantly hope her own looked like that.

"I was just..." Lena began, scrambling for another remote. "There was a—it's a free weekend, on the cable, and this was playing on the, the thing... Outlander was on before that and I was watching that and then I started reading and I just left the TV on because when you get a new plasma TV you're supposed to watch it full-screen for a hundred hours so that the, the plasma settles..."

Kara crossed her arms as Lena continued. She'd heard that canard about preventing plasma burn-in, but she doubted that was why her double was on the screen, bending over, pulling her asscheek apart to reveal a sweet pink asshole. "What were you reading?"

"The, ah, the." Lena reached into her pocket. "My phone."

"Your phone?"

"Yes. I have books on my phone," Lena said. "Lots of people have books on their phones."

Kara looked at the screen again. "Oh my God!"

Supergirl had fallen to the floor and spread her legs high and wide. She felt for her cunt-lips, spreading them wide apart until her sex gaped. Her pinkness glistened with arousal that had to come from a spritzer bottle or something—no one got that turned on just from doing some belly-dance.

"Do they really think that Supergirl... I mean, that that's how she would..." Kara gestured to the screen. "I mean, there's sexy and then there's having some class, you know."

"Yes!" Lena said, hunting for the right remote control again. "Exactly, exactly, it is shameful the way they portray a strong, independent woman like Supergirl..."

"Lena," Kara said, trying to keep her eyes off Supergirl as she rolled over onto her belly, arching her ass high into the air. "I don't mind, you know. I broke our date."

"Yes! You did!" Lena said, finally coming on the right remote and pressing pause. Supergirl was frozen in place, just after she'd spread her asscheeks wide, pulling them until they stretched far apart as she rose to her knees. Her asshole was relaxed now, tantalizing the viewer with a literally open invitation. "What happened to having to work late?"

"Someone else offered to cover me," Kara replied stiffly. It was hard to come up with excuses when you were being presented with photographic evidence that someone had vividly imagined what your anus looked like. "And I thought I'd come by and surprise you... it was stupid. You probably had reservations and now you've canceled the reservations and ordered a porno..."

"I didn't order it!" Lena insisted. "It came on after Outlander!"

"But it's not like I have anything against porn," Kara said. "Not that I watch porn." Or make it, she thought, coming up beside the couch so she could face Lena from the side and not see her own supposed rectum as a background. Not that having it in the corner of her eye was much better.

"Me neither," Lena said. "I just wanted to see... before I changed the channel, which I was going to do... how they handled Supergirl. I mean, she is kinda hot." Lena's eyes widened in a panicked expression. "Not that I would cheat on you, ever, obviously. I just... it's not like they make Kara Danvers porn. Or that I would watch it, if they did. Unless you wanted me to watch it, I mean..."

"Lena, it's fine," Kara insisted. "I'm sure Supergirl doesn't mind there being porn of her. Not when Superman has porn of him. Not that she doesn't wish she hadn't found out about that."

"I, uh, did have reservations," Lena said. "And they are canceled."

"Maybe," Kara suggested, sitting down beside Lena. "We could keep watching? Just to see how they pulled off Supergirl?"

Lena hemmed and hawed facially for a moment, reaching behind her head to play with her hair, then she cleared her throat and pressed play.

Supergirl came towards them, undulating from side to side. Leaning far back, she arched her pussy towards the camera. Her hands slid up to cup her tits, her fingers pinching her nipples. Then she spread her cunt-lips again, tickling her slit with her fingers. She began rubbing up and down, groaning almost uncontrollably as she frigged her clit.

"You ever wonder if girls watch this unironically?" Lena asked, her eyes sparkling. "If some of them... touch themselves?"

Kara looked at her. "Do it," she said.

"With you watching?" Lena asked.

"You've watched me do worse," Kara reminded her.

Lena did remember—the sight of Kara looking up at her as she licked between her legs, or of her slowly stripping, or the look on her face as her fingers ran up Lena's thights—and the thought made her quiver. She hesitated, letting her eyes return to the television.

"I'll go first," Kara said.

Without waiting for an answer, Kara shucked out of her jeans and peeled off her panties. Wearing only a thin T-shirt, the young woman leaned back on the cushions and spread her legs apart. Lena watched closely while Kara used her fingers to part her pubic hair, exposing a wet, pink slit.

"Oh!" Kara gasped as her finger worked its way inside her hot cunt, giving her something to clench on at last.

Swallowing hard and squeezing her thighs together, Lena watched Kara move her wet fingers up to her swollen clit and back down to her puckered asshole.

Kara sank lower into the cushions, spread her legs wider and inserted two fingers into her hungry cunt. Slowly, she began fucking them in and out, whimpering softly. She scooped up some of the juice with a finger of her other hand and brought it to her mouth. She sucked it dry, then returned her finger to massage her erect clit.

Lena stared wide-eyed as Kara fingered herself.

The blonde grunted and bucked, then her pussy convulsed around her fingers as a flood of juices covered her hand, ass and quivering thighs. Lena was more than ready for her turn. Relaxing back onto her own cushion, Lena spread her legs apart, reached into her pants, touched her cunt tenderly and then used her fingers to hold the slick cunt lips open. Kara licked her lips while she drank in the sight of curly black hairs surrounding slick wetness and briefly remembered the smell and taste she had familiarized herself with intimately.

Biting her lower lip, Lena slid her finger easily into her clutching pussy and quivered at the feelings it evoked.

Kara watched as Lena's shiny wet finger spread her juices all over her pussy lips. The brunette jumped and gasped when she touched her clit, coating it with a warmth as solid as Kara's gaze.

Lena found that having her girlfriend watch was exciting her. Kara's dark eyes were in fire, and she licked her lips hungrily.

Giving in to the rising tide of her passion, Lena lay back on the couch, inserted another finger in her tight cunt and tickled her clit furiously. Her hips moved steadily as her fingers worked almost by instinct.

Kara saw the exposed lips of Lena's pussy turn a deep red.

Lena's excitement continued to mount and she humped and squirmed against the two fingers that were embedded in her cunt.

Kara held her breath and felt her own pussy start to itch again.

"Oh, God! Kara, I'm coming!" Lena wailed. Her orgasm flashed through her, starting deep in her belly, moving through her crotch, and even into her asshole as she thrashed almost off the couch. It left her convulsing, quivering body weak.

"God!" Lena panted.

Their eyes met and the sexy, wet sounds coming from the television echoed their thoughts. Kara's pussy was invaded by the familiar gnawing hunger.

Lena was so close and warm and, without thinking, Kara kissed her. Their lips barely touched, and then Kara's tongue darted into the girl's warm mouth.

"I'm wet again," Kara whispered.

"Me, too," Lena said.

Kara wiggled closer, their erect nipples almost touching. "I'd like to make you come."

She unhooked her half-bra and reached for her bikini briefs. Lena nodded eagerly, squirming out of her pink undies. As Kara brought her panties down to the floor and then straightened, with her cunt arched forward, Lena stared and a deeper flush touched her cheeks.

On the screen, two fingers from Supergirl's other hand worked into her passage. Then she pulled out her fingers. They were slick with cream. Smiling devilishly, she put them in her mouth and sucked them. Again reaching for her pussy, she made her cunt-lips gape apart so the camera could see up inside her wet, juicy opening. She undulated, offering the viewer the use of her spread cunt.

Kara leaned toward Lena's tits and began to suck them. She shivered as Lena fingered her nipples. She sucked more firmly, delighting in the way Lena's body twisted in response to the play. She sucked and tongued Lena's breasts while her own began to swell with passion.

"Mmmmm, I love it!" Lena sighed as her friend caressed her ecstatic tit into shimmering delight. "It feels so good, the way you touch them. Oh, that's about to drive me wild."

Kara reached down to Lena's thighs, caressing and stroking the soft, sweet skin. She gently slipped her hand upward, feeling the silken hair brush across the top of her hand. Lena gasped in pleasure as Kara prodded the moist pussy lips.

"Mmmmm," Kara murmured as she kissed Lena's tits and ran her finger into her cunt. She caressed her clit, feeling the sudden jerk of pleasure that shook Lena's body. "Mmmmm, what a luscious little thing you have, Lena Luthor. Your pussy feels so warm and soft."

"No softer than yours," Lena replied. Kara felt the other girl match her in clit play. The little brunette shivered and gasped as sparks came rippling through her body. She continued rubbing Kara's clit while her other hand teased one nipple into hard, tight desire.

"Oooooo!" Lena gasped as Kara ran her slender finger past her clit and began to pump it along Lena's cunt walls. Kara rolled her finger in small circles, listening to the sound of Lena's juices sloshing in her excited cunt. "Ahhhh!"

The other girl panted, closing her thighs against Kara's hand to hold the finger inside the pussy. Lena ran her own finger into Kara's cunt, teasing and taunting in small, brisk jabs at her clit and into the soaking passage of the pussy.

"Mmmmmm," Kara sighed, hunching her ass to move her pussy more passionately over the finger. "Mmmmmm, I love what you're doing to my pussy. I'm going to be panting and gasping like crazy!"

Lena was wriggling on the bed in shuddering passion as Kara climbed onto the girl's body. She slipped over her friend until their tits were touching. Her face was just in front of the glistening black cunt hair. Kara caressed Lena's pussy lips, then began kissing sensuously. She lightly darted her tongue against Lena's cunt, then slipped it inside. She caressed Lena's thighs as she planted her mouth tighter over her pussy. She lapped Lena's shivering cunt, then began to suck slowly and deeply.

"Ooooooeeee!" Lena squealed. She thrashed about, her body shaking with excitement from the cunt suck. Her legs were locked around Kara's neck, holding her friend's mouth at her pussy while she thrust her mouth at the cunt above her. She sucked Kara into a spasm of ecstasy. The girls rolled from side to side, their tits pressing nipple against nipple, their mouths sucking fiercely on quivering cunts.

Kara shuddered with the rise of her passion. She tasted the sharpness of Lena's pussy. She licked deeper and deeper into the quivering crevice. She sucked harder on the juices which were oozing from the soft walls of her cunt. The young woman thrust her hands into Lena's swelling tits and kneaded the mass of soft, throbbing flesh. Nipples flipped across her fingers, sending both of the girls into new frenzies of rolling, teasing ecstasy. Lena was sucking her pussy furiously. Kara could feel her own lubricants gushing from her cunt, and the rippling contractions which pulsed through her.

"Mmmmm!" she groaned, her groan muffled by Lena's pussy. She clamped her thighs tighter about the dark-haired head beneath her and hunched against the delicious mouth. "Mmmmm!" she shuddered as her body tensed. "Uhhhmmmm!" She was nearing her climax. Her body was almost at the point where she would be overwhelmed by its paralyzing shudders. Kara was determined that Lena should reach orgasm at the same time. She ached to feel the other girl's body caught in the taut spasms of a glorious climax. She sucked and licked, trying to concentrate on some other subject. She had to think of something other than how luscious Lena's body seemed.

"Mmmmm," Lena mumbled louder as she burrowed hotly over the tingling cunt. "Mmmmmm!" Kara felt her friend's teeth playfully tug at her cuntlips. She tried to do the same to Lena, nibbling at the wet pussy at her mouth. She nibbled. She tongued. She sucked. She caught her breath deeply, then blew as hard as she could into the opening.

"Mmmm! Mmmmmm!" Lena protested, unable to break the hug of Kara's thighs around her neck. Lena's body seemed to explode into insane ecstasy as the little brunette repeated her taunting play.

She had her! Kara knew she had her! She had Lena throbbing with the surge of her orgasm. She felt her friend go limp beneath her, then suddenly begin to shake and tremble as never before. She tasted a new sharpness as Lena poured her cream from her pulsing pussy. Kara let her ride through her climax, then felt her own powerful explosion begin. She thrashed, lost in the warming glow that raced about her body. She sucked Lena as passionately as she felt her own pussy being devoured. They gasped and panted as the room swirled about them, as the sunlight spun over them.

"Oooooo!" Lena panted as they finally passed the peak of their emotion. "Oooo, that was fabulous! I think I liked that just as much as fucking a Supergirl."

Kara reached over and caressed Lena's heaving tits. She cupped them gently, then stroked her waist and hips. She petted Lena's thighs, then returned to the still taut breasts and nipples. Her friend sighed, shivered, and looked at her with misty eyes.

"Maybe we should make our own sex tape," she suggested. "I think you might be even hotter than Supergirl."

"You're only saying that because I wear glasses," Kara replied. She looked back at the TV and saw that her porno doppelganger had started giving a blowjob... to Superman. "Oh my God!"

Zev95
Zev95
1,582 Followers