This Ain't The Goldbergs XXX Ch. 02

Story Info
The year was 1980 something.
2.4k words
4.44
16.9k
6
8

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/07/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123z
123z
811 Followers

Author note- This is an XXX parody only inspired by the hit tv show and does not reflect on any of the characters portrayed. Its just a fun spoof entirely made up by myself.

*

"I'm so glad you decided to finally come with me to yoga class, you will love it I promise."

Beverly Goldberg said energetically as she dragged Susan Cinoman by the hand and entered the fitness center where she attended every week.

The year was 1980 something and Susan was the music teacher at the William Penn High School where the Goldberg kids were educated and she had been nagged once too often by her boyfriend about getting in shape.

Nick Mellor, the school coach was her man but she didn't want to work out, or lift weights and yoga was the next best thing.

It was a monday night and the two women were the only ones in attendance.

Susan had finished up some work at her office then driven to the center where she met Beverly.

They quickly went to the changing room and then took up a position at the front of the workout room.

Beverly was a tall five feet eight inches and had her usual stiff lacquered blonde hair on top of her head like a helmet. She wore a black and white chequered bandana around the center.

Her pink t shirt was stretched to the limit to keep her big 34C boobs in check and she squeezed her voluptuous hourglass figure into a black leotard with a yellow thin belt at her twenty six inch waist.

Thick black tights hugged her long lithe legs like a second skin.

Despite being the mother of three children she had kept fit with yoga and other various forms of exercise.

Susan had chosen to wear just a loose plain grey t shirt and a pair of blue shorts with knee high white socks.

Also quite a tall and slender lady she had brown eyes that always seemed to peer out from her face half lidded. Her very long wavy dyed blonde locks she kept in a ponytail down her back.

"Alright Susan, just follow my lead. First we breath in deeply, in and then out."

The music teacher watched the other woman as her big natural breasts rose up and down and started to do the same.

Her belly sucked in as they faced each other and Susan found herself checking out the figure of the blonde and made comparisons to her own.

Beverly caught her looking and smiled back at her.

Susan just stood and stared at Bev who stretched her right hand back and grasped her right ankle as she bent forward.

She tried some moves herself and spread her legs out and stretched out her arms.

Then she bent at the waist and held the pose.

"Not bad Susan, here like this."

Bev came over and ran her finger down the spine of the teacher and a shiver was sent through her body.

As Bev stood behind her Susan extended her arms and bent forward again.

She gasped as she felt fingers slowly stray up her front and trace the outsides of her boobs.

"Relax and breath in deeply."

Susan closed her eyes and bit her lower lip when Bev slid her hands down to her waist and felt the woman push her body into hers.

Hot breath was on her neck as Beverly Goldberg whispered in her ear.

"You loosened up yet?"

Just then Jonathan 'Andre' Glascott walked into the room, bare chested and in tight yoga pants.

Another teacher at the high school he also gave guitar lessons and was a guidance counselor on the side.

"Oh hi Andre, you're a bit late, we started already."

Susan looked surprised and slightly embarrassed. How long had he been there?

"I didn't know Mr. Glascott was coming, did you?"

"Oh yes, Andre and I hook up every monday, since the last semester, right?"

Beverly winked at the black man whose dark brown torso and ripped biceps flexed as he proudly showed off his athletic body.

Susan had no idea he had been working out with intense dedication the last year and was mesmerised by the sight of the six footer.

Andre looked back at her and he turned to her side on so she could get a look at his muscled ass and narrow hips.

But try as she might Susan could not tear her eyes from his length of eight inch pipe that ran down the left thigh under his pants.

He had been responsible for opening the eyes of Beverly sexually after a humdrum and sexless marriage with her couch potato husband Murray Goldberg.

The three of them carried on with various exercises and posturing before finally they sat in a circle in the Lotus position.

It had been a warm day and they had worked up a sweat.

Beverly hooked her thumbs in her leotard straps and puffed air up her face.

"That was a good thirty minutes, lets go shower Susan."

She took the hand of the teacher and whisked her off to the showers.

Once there Bev wasted no time in getting naked and dropped her outfit to the floor of the shower stall.

"Boy, do I need to clean up."

Slowly Susan pulled her top off over her head as she lingered outside the shower stalls.

She wore no bra and her perky 34B tits with the peaked points stood out proud from her chest as she stripped off.

Next she pulled her shorts and panties down and yanked them off her legs.

It was obvious she was not a natural blonde as her neatly trimmed light brown pubic hair testified.

There was no fat on her slender body and her butt was the only thing that jiggled slightly.

She gazed at the naked woman next to her who eagerly soaped up her body.

Beverly ran her hands all over her heavy tits and round stomach before they slid down to her mound with the golden pubes as the water hit her body.

The hot needles of water seemed to bounce off the head of hair that must have taken three cans of hair spray to fix into shape.

Susan looked open mouthed as her friend then put her hand between her upper thighs and let the shower jet spray her pussy.

"Mmm, come on in Susan the water is lovely."

Susan untied her ponytail and entered and started to lather her naked body.

She began at her collarbone then down to her boobs, the water spilled over her from tits to her stomach.

Behind her Beverly pushed her lush ass against hers and made an erotic rotation of her hips.

"Hah, cheek to cheek!"

Susan was surprised to admit she liked the contact of skin on skin and felt a rewarding tingle at the top of her thighs.

Bev turned and gave her a tight hug, her boobs pushed against the narrow of her back.

The teacher made a silent O with her mouth as she felt two fingers tickle her vaginal lips.

Immediately her pussy dampened as a hand moved up and down gently then her breath became laboured as a finger slid inside her folds.

Their bodies were crushed on each other under the cascade of water as Susan moaned and leaked her juices.

"You get quite wet down there my dear, you're all slippery."

Susan turned red and spread her legs wider and clamped her right hand on top of Beverly and pressed her hard on her protruding labia.

Then she spun around to face the woman and gazed into her baby blue eyes,

Not knowing what to do next she cupped on of the heavy tits and felt the nipple.

She had never done anything like this in her entire life.

Beverly moved forward and kissed Susan full on the lips and caressed her abdomen.

Neither of them had kissed another woman before and they melted into each others arms under the shower.

"Touch my cunt."

Susan was at first shocked to hear the word from Mrs. Goldberg, the mother of three of her students, then moved her right hand down to her mound and cupped her pussy.

"That feels pretty good." Sighed Beverly.

It felt hot to the touch and when she poked her middle finger inside she found the dampness.

"Oh, oh, oh, that feels fucking good, I'm getting so wet."

Beverly rocked her hips to and fro and rode the digit with glee.

Susan dared to look down and was delighted at the erotic sight of her finger buried in another womans pussy.

"May I join you ladies?" Andre stood just outside the stall, butt naked and sporting a dark chocolate coloured boner.

"Oh please do, don't be shy now."

Susan looked at the man in awe, his steel hard prick rose straight out from his black bush of a groin just above a pair of plum sized balls.

"Isn't he just scrummy? I want to give him lots of schmoochies and snuggies and just eat him up alive!"

Then Susan looked stunned as the blonde beside her dropped to her knees on the tiled floor and took his cock into her mouth.

With one hand on his veiny shaft Bev held him steady as her tongue darted around the purple head.

Her left hand went up and down the fat stalk as she kept eye contact with the mustachioed man before she rammed her head down over half of his entire length and sucked on him loudly.

Susan went to her own pussy instinctively and she rubbed her aching quim fast as the steam rose up.

Andre stood up with his thick cock upright on his belly and the three of them made a sandwich with him in the middle.

Each woman smothered his chiseled body and Susan relished the touch of his rough hands on her breasts.

The scene of white on black on white was the most sensual thing Susan had ever experienced in her fifty years.

He was slick with the hot water as he slipped hands over her soft skin and her arms came around his back.

Her eyes rolled back as his impressive prick pressed on her pussy, already very wet and puffy.

She ached with desire, the need to feel his rock hard cock inside her.

This was never the case with coach Mellor who made love by the numbers.

"Ready Susan?

Trousers down two, three.

Panties down two, three.

Cock inside two, three.

In, out, in, out and we're all done.

Goodnight."

That was a typical fuck with the coach, two minutes of squelching noises and all over, this was something else.

Andre groaned in her ear and bit her neck softly with white teeth, his hands continued to fondle her tits and her nipples hardened.

"Give it to her schmoopie, do it doggy style."

He heard Beverly and turned Susan away from him and used his strong right leg to widen the womans legs.

She willingly pressed her ass to him and was rewarded with his cock between her upper thighs.

This position was ideal and offered the perfect angle for him to enter her.

Susan wanted him so badly it hurt.

She ground herself on him then gasped with the incredible stimulation of being penetrated by his ebony monster.

The fat rod eased on up and the folds of her cunt parted to accept him.

Beverly held him from behind and her boobs mashed against his back as he he quickened his pace and fucked Susan with a passion.

Her pussy stretched and she gripped him with a concentrated squeeze of the muscles of her cunt.

He grasped her by the shoulders as he pumped back and forth, and his grip was the only thing that kept her standing.

He felt so hard inside her wet pussy and when he pulled out she moaned in disappointment.

Bev stroked his lubed up knob several times then he lined up with her slit once more and inserted his cock in her again.

Now he didn't hold back and slammed into her so that her body rocked back and forth as his strong grip bounced her frame on his long prick as if she was his sex toy.

His balls slapped at her buttocks as he pumped and pumped into her like a raging bull.

She screamed out and even the constant stream of water couldn't drown her out as she came on him with a splendid orgasm.

The two of them paused as the shower poured down on them and he pullled out and turned to Beverly.

"Susan has a migthy fine pussy, wanna taste?"

Bev greedily popped her mouth on his engorged cock and swallowed him up.

"Mmm, tastes like honey!"

Susan caught her breath and turned to see Andre take the left leg of the blonde and drape it over his right shoulder.

She was impressed at how limber Beverly was as she stood with her weight on her right foot and lowered her pussy onto the rigid black pole.

With his hands firmly on her generous butt he raised and dropped her on his cock which vanished inside her completely every time he thrust up.

She locked her arms around his neck and moved up and down on the delicious ebony tool.

The water streamed down their bodies as they embraced.

"I...you...you're gonna make me cum," she squealed.

"Take that big motherfucker of a cock babe, cream for me."

She cried out and her head went back as a trickle of her cum slid down his shaft to his balls.

He lifted her off him and she draped her body on his exhausted from the strenuous standing fuck.

Then both women fell to their knees at his feet under the spray and grasped his throbbing member.

Susan dared to take it in her mouth and ran her tongue around the spongy head for the first time.

Beverly licked up and down the thick shaft and caressed the big balls.

Susan sucked him faster and faster till his stomach jerked and his cock pulsed in her mouth.

She released him and both women wanked his cock until it erupted and sent ribbons of cum into the air onto the tiles.

He jerked and jerked in their soft hands until he was spent, his thick white semen washed away down the drain.

Later as they dressed Beverly recounted her first fuck with Andre in his office and told of how her eyes had been opened sexually.

"That was the best fuck I ever had. I never came so hard. I need more."

Andre grinned and hugged the mature women with a big grin on his face.

"That can be arranged!" He said and gave them each a peck on the cheek.

END

123z
123z
811 Followers