This Dance Is for You

Story Info
A strip tease dance.
939 words
4.09
12.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bb_peaks
bb_peaks
65 Followers

She had this night planned out for a while; she just didn't know when she was going to be able to pull it off. It was something she wanted to give to him and tonight was the perfect night. She had already moved one of her chairs away from the wall, where he would sit.

"It's now or never," she said to herself as she moved around the room lighting candles. She had just lit the last candle and turned off the overhead light when he arrived.

As soon as he walked in, she ordered him to sit down on the couch. He complied and she walked over to the CD player and hit "play."

Still not saying a word, she waited patiently for the music to start. As soon as the beat to "I'm Too Sexy" began booming, she started dancing back toward him, not taking her blue eyes off his.

She moved back and forth in time to the music. All he could do was look up at her and stare.

Her heart was beating fast and she hoped she didn't look as stupid as she felt. When the song was about halfway over, she began unbuttoning her white shirt, one button at a time. She paused each time to walk away from him and tantalize him by slowing raising her shirt. When she reached the final button on her shirt, she danced back toward him and gave him one of her famous grins.

He reached up to touch her breast, but she slapped his hand away and shook her head, "no." She grabbed the tails to her shirt and began taking it partway off her shoulders and putting it back on. When that song ended Olivia Newton John and John Travolta began belting out "You're the One that I want."

With the beat picked up, she took her shirt all the way down to her waist and popped it back up. After doing that a couple of times, she finally flung her shirt across the room. Once her shirt was removed, she ran her hands up and down her chest, grabbing her breasts several times.

She then reached down and unbuttoned her pants, while still dancing around the room and looking straight at him. As soon as the buttons were undone, she slowly unzipped her pants.

"Oh dear, now for the hard part," she thought to herself. "I have no clue how I'm going to remove these without falling flat on my face!"

But, she continued to smile and dance. She decided the easiest way to remove them would be to just let them fall and step out. She slid them down her legs and turned around backwards. She bent down to pick them up and he could see she was wearing T-back panties.

She could hear his intake of breath as soon as the song ended. It was time for her third and final song. Her heart started beating wildly now. She didn't know the name of it, but she knew she liked the slow erotic beat of it.

After a couple of brief words with no beat, the music kicked in. With the music going, she walked toward him and placed her foot in between his legs and reached around behind her to unbutton her bra. Once it was undone, she threw it to the side and reached up and grabbed her breasts. She took her nipples between her fingers and pinched slightly before lowering her leg from him, but her contact with him wasn't broken long.

She then straddled over his legs and lowered her pantied pussy toward his hard manhood. She sat down full and reached up and grabbed her breasts again and rubbed them against his t-shirt before climbing off him. She danced to the floor and back up and then grabbed the sides of her panties. She started slowly lowering them off her hips, but put them back up again. She did this a couple of times before lowering them all the way.

She lifted one leg out of them and then the other. She reached down and grabbed the panties and swung them around her pointer finger a couple of times before discarding them with the rest of her clothes. Now totally nude, she continued to gyrate in what she hoped was sexy until the end of the song.

Once it ended, she walked over to him and took off his t-shirt wordlessly. She reached down and unbuttoned his shorts and motioned for him to stand up. She flung his undies and shorts down to his ankles and pushed him back into the chair.

She caught a glimpse of his already hard penis and smiled. Once he was seated, she once again straddled him. She coaxed his penis into her awaiting wetness before riding him. She wrapped her arms around his neck and began playing with his hair.

She rocked harder and faster against him. He then reached up and grabbed both her nipples and flicked his thumb over the taut peaks. She moaned and leaned into his hands. He looked at her this time and lowered one of his hands to her moistness and began rubbing her clit in time with her undulations.

She could tell she was about to cum on his hand and rocked very fast and hard a couple of times before throwing her head back and letting out a loud moan. He continued to thrust upward a couple more times before he exploded.

They both sat there silently for a couple of minutes before he said, "What did I do to deserve this dance?"

bb_peaks
bb_peaks
65 Followers