This House of Incest! Ch. 02

Story Info
Meet the modern incest family.
4.3k words
4.43
178.7k
86
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 04/20/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Surt
Surt
933 Followers

There is no need to read 'This House of Incest' before reading this story; everything relevant is explained at the start. This story also has the characters from the series 'Mom and Her New Boyfriend', but there is no need to read that series either as everything relevant is explained at the start for that as well. Now Rolecall time:

Ziyi Zhang is Cynthia Karlson

Khloe Kardashian is Kelly Karlson.

Kris Kardashian is Denise Karlson.

*****

A phone was ringing in a damp, sweaty bedroom, a man with natural, golden brown skin and greying dark hair picked it up. He was sweating profusely and lying down on his back, on a bed.

"Hello," the man said breathlessly.

"Yo dad, it's me, Kevin. Dad, I turned 18!"

"That's great son umm, ohh yeah, so your mother and sisters broke you in?"

"Yeah Dad, it was awesome."

"Glad to hear it Son, I'm coming over soon, ohhh yeah, I'll be there soon."

"Dad, you sound kinda weird, are you in the middle of something?"

"Well Son, you could say I am in something."

While speaking to his son, the father -- Joseph Karlson - was being rode on by his gorgeous Chinese wife Cynthia. She was gently swivelling her hips as she got ready to climax. Her long dark hair draped down her face, her hands planted firmly in her man's chest; in that sweltering bedroom, they were both naked.

Joseph pinched her butt, so his son can hear her voice; she let out a high-pitched, "yee," Kevin was really excited to meet her.

***

The Karlson's were a family that promoted 'free love', that meant that they would have sex with each other and with anyone else they desired, at any time. Making up the family were Joseph and his ex-wife Denise, and their children. Oldest was daughter Kelly, in the middle was other daughter Shelly and the newest one made aware of the family's secret was youngest son Kevin.

Joseph Karlson divorced his wife because he fell in love with another, Cynthia. Unlike his previous wife Denise, Cynthia was unaware of the 'free love' concept, and Joseph was very willing to break her in.

To make the deal that much sweeter for Joseph, Cynthia had a son. Joseph could not wait to expose, exploit and fuck Cynthia in front of her son. Cynthia's son was named Charles.

And so it began. Joseph met Cynthia when she was working as a hotel receptionist, he began dating her and before long, it turned into a serious engagement. That's when he started playing mind-games with her son, Charles.

He started of slow at first, just touching her ass in front of him and playfully kissing her. He slowly progressed to making comments about Charles's mother in front of him, comments such as, "You're a very lucky lad for having such a gorgeous mother."

Charles just chalked it up to Joseph being Joseph. Gradually Joseph's personality changed Cynthia; she wore more sexy clothing like short-shorts and tank-tops. This change made Charles notice, in more ways then one.

As more people noticed Cynthia, her son had to endure dirty comments about his mom from his friends. Deep down, what confused Charles more was the fact that he liked those dirty comments. Joseph went as far as showing Charles the lingerie he had brought for Cynthia.

From there on, it was full-speed ahead for Joseph. Cynthia listened to every word he said, she even allowed him to have sex with her in the shower. Joseph timed this rendezvous so that Cynthia's son would be awake just when they finished up. Charles saw both of them walk out of the shower after having sex. Charles could not deny it, that incident was a turn-on for him.

Then came the deal closer, Joseph left the door open and let Charles watch him having sex with Cynthia. He even went a lil rough on her in the bedroom because he knew her son was watching. Joseph was 6'2 and Cynthia was 5'6, so he was able to use her in various positions at his willing.

As time went on, it all became more of a show for Charles. Joseph made his wife parade around in a thong on the beach and finger fucked her for good measure.

Joseph went so far as to actually post his and Cynthia's honeymoon video online, which Charles has watched over and over. He set up the website so that Charles could be the only one who could watch that video.

All of Joseph's objectives were done, he had made Charles lust after his mother and made Cynthia his willing sex slave. The final phase of Joseph's plan was about to commence, it was time for Joseph's families to meet.

***

On the car ride over, Cynthia and Joseph were in the front and Charles was in the back. Cynthia was in her usual beige shorts and white tank-top combo, while Joseph and Charles wore regular jeans and t-shirts. Charles was eager to see his step-sisters, who he had met before at the wedding. On the car ride over, he asked about them.

"So Joseph, is Shelly and Kelly gonna be there?"

"Umm not Shelly but Kelly, I think, I'm not sure... What's wrong? Looking forward to seeing your step-sisters?" he chuckled.

"Oh no, no, no," Charles said defensively, "just asking is all."

"Oh come on now, they are just your step-sisters. You can say there hot."

"Umm ok," Charles was weirded out by that comment; they are Joseph's daughters after all. For the duration of the car ride, Cynthia stayed silent.

***

Over at the Karlson family home, it was morning. Kevin, son of Joseph, was awake and getting ready for his morning shower. Kevin had spiky, black hair and a well toned, tan body.

After being alerted to the family's secret, Kevin was allowed access to the family shower room. Unlike a normal bathroom, the shower room was a room which was entirely a shower, similar to the communal showers in gyms, but this one was much larger in scope.

He put his towel on and walked into the decoy bathroom; the entrance to the family shower room was hidden inside the tiny shower cubicle. He walked into the cubicle and pushed the wall gently as it revealed a hidden passage.

He walked the well-lit passage and admired the roman-style mural paintings that decorated the walls. After a short walk, he found the family crest on a sliver door and walked on in.

As soon as he opened the door, he felt a rush of water sprinkle down on him. The large room had a marble-encrusted floor and lavish decorations around the room. Kevin took off his towel and found his eldest sister Kelly in the corner.

Her curvy, sensual body soaking wet, her hair in a neat wet bunch, her tan sexy skin shimmering under the water and lights. Kevin went over and made a large smack sound when he slapped his sister's ample wet ass.

He nudged his chin on her shoulder and said, "Hey yo, you know Dad's coming over today?"

"Urgh," she said discouragingly, "he's coming over with that chop-socky bitch."

"Oh come on now Sis, don't be like that, she's got to be a hot piece of ass." He rubbed her inner thigh with his free hand; he was trying to get his sister going.

"Oh dear sister~, ready for some morning delight?" He rubbed his cock against her ass and slowly cupped one of her wet breasts.

Kelly pushed Kevin away gently and whispered to him, "oh no, I got to cock-block you today; I'm saving myself for Dad."

***

By midday, Joseph, Cynthia and her son Charles had reached the Karlson mansion. Charles lived in a big house, but he was amazed at the size of the Karlson home.

The Karlson home had three stories and was built like a majestic palace; it easily outshone all the other generic mansions in that neighbourhood. It almost looked like a cathedral; Charles could tell that this was one special house.

When they walked in, they found Denise and Kelly there to greet them. Kelly was in a blue kaftan which showed off her sexy tan legs. Denise had short dark hair and wore a white puffy shirt, and tight black trousers which accentuated her fine, firm ass.

"Oh hello!" said Denise to Cynthia, "it's so nice to finally meet you," she greeted her with a big hug.

Kelly nudged aside her mother, her face lit-up when she saw her dad. She gave him a peck on the lips and a tight hug. Joseph's hands were positioned around his daughter's lower-back, while Kelly's face was pressed tightly next to her father's.

Whilst hugging, she looked at both Cynthia and Charles with distain. "I missed you so much," she said to her dad.

"Kevin, our guests are here!" shouted Denise.

Just then, Kevin walked down the stairs; he greeted everyone with a wave. He stopped in his tracks when he saw Cynthia, "Ohh damn, nice job Dad!" he muttered to himself.

"Kevin, why don't you be a dear and show Charles your room, while us grown-up's catch up."

"Sure," said a friendly Kevin, "come on up Charles, I'll show you some stuff."

"...So Charles, that's your mom then?" asked Kevin while they both walked up the stairs.

"Yeah," he replied.

"Damn man, she is hot!" Kevin said excitedly.

"Oh I heard that all before," Charles was used to this kind of talk from his friends. His step-father would talk dirty about his mom, so it was no big deal for him.

On that day, Charles thought that he would turn the tables for once, "So where are your hot sisters?" he asked sheepishly.

"Oh Shelly is out on assignment, but Kelly's here. Kelly really wanted to see Dad today."

Charles didn't bother asking what kind of 'assignment' Shelly was on, he was more perplexed with how nonchalant Kevin was, when he asked him about his 'hot' sisters.

They got to Kevin's room, Kevin started the conversation.

"Damn my dad has good taste, I mean, going for a hot Asian like your mom, that's so hot. How he fuck your mom? He always in charge like the playa he is, fucks her on top too, I would let that tight bitch ride me if I was him. Does he spank her? I would. I would spread her and go deep into her; she's such a sexy slut. Oh, how does cum look when it's on her face! Must look so fucking hot! Yeah..."

Charles was left dumbfounded. He was used to guys saying how hot his mom is, but never anything like that tirade.

"Dude, that's my mom," he replied.

"So?" replied Kevin, "If she was my mom, I'd tap her."

"Oh come on, hey, your mom's hot too, in a mature milf kinda way, would you fuck her?"

"Already have bro, tons of times," said Kevin with a deadpan expression on his face.

"Yeah sure you have," Charles thought that Kevin was just joking around. He looked around the room for something that would change the subject in their conversation. He found a picture of a brown haired woman who looked to be in her 30's. "Who's this?" asked Charles.

"Oh that, that's my girlfriend. She is so tight bro."

Charles looked surprised, "She looks about thirty, aren't you eighteen?"

"Yeah," said Kevin with that same deadpan expression, "she's working today, busy being a teacher."

Charles didn't know if Kevin was joking or he was being serious, he looked around again to change the subject. Before he could, Kevin cut in.

"It's a shame yo that Shelly is not here, Kelly don't like you but Shelly would have at least gave you a pity blowjob."

Before Charles could respond, Kevin got an IM from his phone, "Oh its Johanna," he said enthusiastically.

Kevin started feverishly texting on his phone while Charles sat there, contemplating all that was said.

Meanwhile in the kitchen, Denise and her daughter Kelly were sitting across the kitchen table from Joseph and his wife Cynthia. An awkward silence had gone over the room.

There was tension in the room, as Kelly glared at Cynthia; Kelly thought that Cynthia was not good enough for her dad; Kelly suspected that Cynthia may have been a gold digger. It was also well known in the family, that Kelly's feelings were more than daughterly for her father.

After a session of small talk, Denise wanted to move on to explaining the family's rituals and customs to Cynthia, but before she say could say anything, Kelly butted in.

"So Cynthia," said Kelly "you been a good sucking bitch?"

Cynthia looked flustered, "Excuse me?" she silently replied.

"Now, now be nice Kelly," said her father.

She settled down but kept her glare on Cynthia.

Denise tried to lighten the mood, "So you two have been having lots of 'loving' time, I know this man Cynthia, I know just what kind of treat he is."

Cynthia giggled and nodded.

Denise had an idea, instead of explaining what her family does; she decided that she was going to show Cynthia what the Karlsons were all about; "Hey, why don't us six go into the hot tub?"

"Great idea," replied Joseph, "you in honey?"

Cynthia looked at her husband and nodded.

"Il go tell the boys," said Denise.

"Well if Daddy's going in then I'm coming too," Kelly bit her lower lip sexually while looking directly at her father, "'I'll go get changed," she said with a wink.

***

The Karlson family basement had a hidden room of its own; they called it 'the hot tub room'. The hot tub room had all the hallmarks of a hidden Karlson room, it was lavish, had murals around the room and had all the modern fittings such as lighting and heated water.

A giant, heated wooden-tub, full of water was in the centre of the room; the tub was made from a very fine oak and looked to be exceedingly expensive.

First inside the tub was Charles, who was wearing his swimming shorts. He sat in the tub, nervously anticipating what was about to come. While looking at the heated bubbles, Charles's mother stepped into the hot tub with her black bikini-top and thong on.

Charles took a quick peek at his mom's ass as she sat down in the tub next to him. This was one of the first times, in a long time, that it had just been Charles and his mother alone in one place.

Charles began the conversation; they both spoke in their native Mandarin.

"Mom, I've been meaning to ask you for a while now, why did you marry that Joseph? He seems to be really possessive. He has a bizarre family and doesn't really seem like the best man for you."

"Now Charles, what would you know about me?" said Cynthia sharply, "It is not your role to know me, judge me or to question me. Hasn't Joseph been good to us? Really good to us in fact, we have gone from living in a two bedroom house to living in a mansion. Why would I resent a man who has done so much for me?"

"But m-m-mom," Charles's voice was cracking up, "do you know what he has done to you, h-h-he." Charles was about to tell his mother about the honeymoon video, which was posted online by Joseph, but before he could, he heard a voice from the distance.

"Cannonball!"

Charles and Cynthia looked over to see Kevin, roll up like a ball, and jump into the hot tub. He poured water all over Charles and Cynthia.

He sat next to Cynthia, who was soaked from Kevin's dive, "ohh look Charles, I made your mom wet."

Cynthia let out a little giggle, Charles was surprised that his mother understood Kevin's innuendo-laced joke. Charles noticed something when Kevin jumped into the hot tub, in that split-second instance, he noticed that Kevin seemed to have nothing on.

He looked down and confirmed that Kevin was indeed naked. "Oh my god, Kevin what the fuck man, why are you naked?" said a visibly frustrated Charles.

"Chill bro, Chill," said Kevin, "this is a tub, we all get naked in a tub and bro don't use such bad words when we got a hot lady with us."

Cynthia looked at Kevin and shot him a quick smile, Charles was not happy.

Charles's focus was shifted when Kelly stepped into the tub, fully naked, and sat down across him. She gently splashed water over her breasts and face; she didn't acknowledge the three sitting across from her as she had bigger things on her mind.

Joseph and his ex-wife Denise were chatting cordially as they both went into the tub, they were also naked. Joseph sat to the left of Kelly and Denise sat next to Charles.

"All right," Denise said to the group, "let us begin..."

"Me and dad!" Said Kelly loudly.

"Me and Dad's wife," said Kevin.

Charles was perplexed, he had no idea what was going on around him. It sounded like they were pairing off to him.

He looked over to see Kelly paddling to her father and then laying a huge kiss on his lips. They started to furiously make-out, right there in the tub. She was grinding her pussy on his dick as she breathlessly embraced her father.

"I missed this," Kelly said to her father.

Joseph put his hands right on Kelly's ass cheeks, took a great big feel and said, "I missed this too."

"Mom, look at this!" as Charles turned to tell his mother, he saw her enjoying a slow kiss with Kevin! Both of them were exchanging soft kisses with each other.

As Charles looked in stunned disbelief at his mother and Kevin, he felt someone tap him on his shoulder; he turned around and saw Denise, with a wry smile on her face.

"Well it looks like it's me and you. You seem upset. Are you jealous of Kevin? Come on sweetie, why not have a lil fun with his mom." Denise led Charles close to her and gave him a big wet kiss on the lips. All other thoughts evaporated from Charles's mind, as he enjoyed Denise's mature full lips.

Charles slapped Denise's ass cheeks hard and pulled her to the edge of the tube. She helped him take off his shorts, and led his cock inside her. "Just like a mother," she remarked.

Charles slammed his cock inside her with a mixture of anger and lust. Denise rubbed his hair as he put his cock in. She whispered to him, "Just like that, ohh yes good, that's the way, I'm so very proud of you."

Whenever Denise had sex with someone younger than her; she always liked to play the role of mother. Denise's motherly charms have driven many men wild, and she's used this to her advantage.

Denise got Charles settled, got him seated in the tub and rode his cock. While Charles played with and sucked Denise's tits, he looked over to Kelly and Joseph.

Kelly and Joseph were having intense, full-on sex in the hot tub; it was hard to believe that this was father and daughter. Joseph's hands could not stop moving as he rubbed every part of his daughter's body. Kelly was jumping up and down exuberantly on her father's cock; they were both creating ripples in the water as they fucked.

Kelly was the loudest in the tub; she was making all kinds of animalistic groans and screams as she felt the thunderous force of her father's cock inside her.

"Whose Daddy's bitch?" asked Joseph with a snarl.

"I am," Kelly said while quivering.

"What was that Kelly? I don't think I heard you. Now Kelly, I want you to say it louder, say it louder, bitch!"

"I am Daddy's fucking bitch!!!" Kelly said it so loudly, that it rang in everyone's ear drums.

"That's my girl," Joseph said with a huge grin on his face. Kelly then slid down and exchanged romantic kisses with her father. Joseph looked around the corner to see how his son was doing with his wife.

Cynthia was gritting her teeth as Kevin put his cock in-and-out of her. Cynthia had been stripped of her bikini at that point.

Her naked, soft, creamy skin was rubbing against Kevin's as they both exchanged kisses. Kevin paused, looked at his mom and Charles and said, "Hey, let's make this a four-way."

Charles and Denise went over to them. Cynthia and Charles had never had any sort of sexual contact before; Cynthia was not so sure about this. She just had sex with her husband's son, but going with her own son was a big step forward.

For reasons unknown at the time, Cynthia went along with what Kevin proposed. Charles on the other hand, could not wait to get his hands on his slutty mother.

"Ok first, to get rid of that mom-son awkwardness," Kevin leaned away from Cynthia, "Charles, go ahead and suck one of her tits."

Charles slowly got a grasp on one of Cynthia's wet, pert breasts. Charles hesitated at first. He took a look at his mother, and much to his surprise, Cynthia was grinning and nodding to her son, Cynthia approved of this.

Surt
Surt
933 Followers
12