This House of Incest! Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Surt
Surt
937 Followers

Charles slowly put the tip of his tongue on her left breast, after a few tentative licks, he put his whole mouth in and proceeded to suck his mother's tit. With his free hand, he groped his mother's right breast. The feeling for Charles was indescribable; he had waited for this for a long time.

After watching Charles suck Cynthia's tit for a minute or so, Kevin spoke up.

"All right," he said with glee in his voice, "now, blowjob contest! My mom vs. yours, we go with fair rules, my mom sucks me underwater and your mom sucks you in the water."

Both women got into position; they dived down into the water and sucked their sons. Charles could not believe that his own mother was doing this to him. The feeling for both sons was incredible, they loved it, their moms were giving them orgasmic pleasure.

After forty seconds, Denise came out for air and two seconds later, Cynthia came up.

"Cynthia wins!" said Kevin.

"Oh if only I was a few years younger," Denise said as she tried to get her breath back.

Cynthia had her arms in the air as a sign of victory; both women had large smiles on their faces. Denise, being a seasoned veteran at this type of sport, had no noticeable liquids running down her face, while Cynthia had cum dripping down her lower lip. The boys high-fived each other as the women were breathlessly laughing.

An exhausted Joseph put his arm up, waved his hand and said, "Ok, ok, let's get out of this tub, its Sauna time.

***

"Sorry guys, my stamina is not what it used to be," Joseph had called a halt to the hot tub action, and was in the sauna room.

"Its fine," said Charles, "we're gonna be having a lot more time with the ladies from now on."

"Right on bro," replied Kevin.

All three guys were in the men's area of the sauna. Unlike other rooms in the house, the sauna rooms were kept separate, so that the men and women could discuss matters in a private setting. In the Karlson family tradition, the men were letting it all hang out.

"Hey Joseph," asked Charles, "Kevin is saying me and Mom are gonna be allowed to live here, is that true?"

"Sure is, I want all my family to be under one roof," Joseph gave a thumbs-up to Charles, "Don't worry about space, Charles. There is a lot - and I mean a lot - of space in this house."

"Sweet," smiled Kevin, "hey yo bro Charles, I'll show you around the real proper nice rooms later."

"Oh I just realised something," remarked Joseph, "I have two wives, two daughters and two sons..."

In the women's sauna, the three women were lounging around the cabin room with only towels around their necks. Sweat dripped down every crevice of their sexy bodies.

"So Kelly," asked Denise, "what you think of Cynthia now?"

Kelly smirked, "Hmm, she ok, for a tight lil bitch."

"She likes you Cynthia," said Denise, "Oh, I wondered, what made you do all those things you did in the tub?"

Cynthia took a deep breath; she spoke slowly and with an accent, "Well, to go from a tiny two-room apartment in Beijing, to being in mansion, I would do anything to keep the lifestyle I have now."

Cynthia took a second to collect her thoughts, "Does Joseph think he is always playing me? Oh no, no, no, I knew exactly what he was doing, the entire time."

Kelly and Denise sat there quietly, with a new found respect for Cynthia; she was not the pushover they thought she was. She was a confident, sexy woman, just like they were.

Cynthia took another pause and had more to say, "So I play role of good quiet Asian wife, keep quiet and let husband have his way with me. But I let you know, to keep the life I have, I would have fucked anyone in that tub."

All three women stayed silent for a moment. That silence was broken when Kelly let out a snigger, "Mom, I love how she says 'fucked," she kept on giggling, "It's so funny." All three women started to laugh.

"Hahahaha, oh... ah," Denise looked Cynthia in the eyes, "oh you sweet lil thing, you will just love the big, big plans this family has."

End

Surt
Surt
937 Followers
12