This Is A True Story

Story Info
Couple meets intriguing man on the beach.
805 words
3.93
109.6k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Anais
Anais
49 Followers

So, tonight, I sit here with a steaming cup of tea -- classical music is on, Rick is working beside me. I'm taking the time to right up this absolutely true story—and I have the pictures to prove it. I'm a "housewife" now. I've been home a lot lately, having traded in the semi-secure but totally evil corporate world for the freedom (and uncertainty) of contracting and freelancing. Perhaps if I'm in the house, and am indeed a wife, it's enough to consider me a "housewife" -- though Rick still does 98% of the cooking!

Enough with the banalities -- onto the sex! ("Less poetry, more sex," the infamous Anais was told -- as many of you undoubtedly know.) February was my birthday - yes, in fact, I really AM an Aquarius! Having spent most of my birthday fund on a plane ticket for my sister, who visited us for a week, Rick was uncertain as to what to do on the DAY of my birthday. As it happened, it was beautiful outside -- we have had so many of these surprise days this winter -- glorious warmth in the midst of a cold season -- and we went to the beach. Of course, we go to the local nude beach -- and it was actually warm enough for us to at least get pants-less.

What a treat! Nothing like the sea breeze on exposed nether regions -- as it happened, we set up shop next to a very sweet man -- small, thin, elegant looking -- who stopped by to speak to us. John was clearly well-spoken, intelligent, and utterly tactful -- such a rare find, especially on a nude beach! Not only that -- John was in possession of -- no lie -- the largest cock I do believe I have ever seen.

I tried to keep my eyes from wandering -- after all, HE was being tactful! -- but Good Lord, it wasn't easy. By rough estimation -- and I know this is what we all read in porn mags, but I swear it's true -- John was at least a foot long and the thickness of a coke can -- in addition, his head was tremendous. I have never seen anything like it. After a while, Rick and I took a walk down to the water, and Rick suggested that perhaps I would like John for a birthday present. I hesitated -- I didn't want to embarrass him, or rush him, but, as Rick noted later, it was a "desultory" hesitation. After all, when does one meet the convergence of elegance, sweetness, tact, and a cock the size of the proverbial horse?

When we returned, Rick wandered over to John and told him that I wanted a threesome for my birthday -- would he be interested? According to Rick (I was staying, quite shyly, on our own blanket), John's eyes got very large and he readily agreed. They both trooped back to me, then, and the fun began. John and Rick both finger-banged me, one while the other played with my clit. John's cock was so big, though, I could not get much of it in my mouth or down my throat -- something at which I'm usually pretty good. Rick asked John if he'd brought a condom - John said he "may" have one in his bag -- and you know -- he did! John kissed me -- my arms, my belly, my hands -- but had a hard time with the condom -- he was just so big! A bit more with the mouth and the tongue -- as much as I could -- and the next attempt with the condom was -- Thank God! -- a bit more successful.

While I lay on the beach, and Rick alternated between squeezing my nipples and keeping an eye out for the ranger, John entered me -- well, again, as much as he could. My cunt is rather tight -- his cock was (as I think I've said) huge -- so though it was delicious, wonderful, incredibly filling, I know John only got about halfway in. I could feel him, though -- God, could I feel him -- a bit deeper - a bit deeper -- until he came and I could feel him marvelously thick cock spasming so far inside me -- After, Rick turned me towards me -- and took his turn, while John kept played lookout. At the last minute, when someone was arriving and John was alerting, Rick pulled out and came all over my stomach right when the passer-by came up, who stood and watched while I was being splashed with Rick's cum. The next day, even after a bath, I still smelled like sex. Quite heavenly.

I don't believe I will forget this particular birthday.

Anais
Anais
49 Followers