This is Home Now Ch. 02

Story Info
The storms have passed but now family is on Their way.
6.3k words
4.51
26.3k
44

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/02/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I woke up I could feel Sue next to me, with the two of us still laying the way we had fallen asleep after the best sex of our lives. Sue's head still lay on my arm that I had under her but around her shoulders, holding her. My dick was still in her when we went to sleep but it now was hard and sticking out in front of me like a flag pole, needing to pee like a Russian race horse as we called it but I, had no idea as to how bad a Russian race horse ever needed to pee.

I went to sliding my arm out from under Sue's head and from around her body, that felt so damn good lying next to me like she was, "What time is it, do you know babe?" Sue asked me before my arm was out from under her head.

"No babe I don't know but if you give me a moment I'll find out here pretty quick." Then setting up and putting my legs on the side of the bed, "Oh! That's cold and I even knew it would be."

"What's cold babe?"

"The floor."

"Good thing you didn't find a scorpion down there as well, which you would've found more than just a cold floor."

"Very true." finally finding the flashlight and getting it turned on and grabbing my watch as I slipped Sue's slippers on my feet, and then headed for the bucket to pee in. While I peed in the bucket I got my watch on my arm, and then as I finished peeing I was able to see what time it is, "The time is, five thirty in the morning babe."

"I wonder what the weather looks like out there and what we have left from the storms, that we heard last night or this morning whenever it was."

"That would be a good question in which I have no answer for right at the moment." as I made my way back into the bed as Sue was getting up to go pee herself.

"Are we going to stay up or do we wait till it is daylight outside, to try and open the door to get out of here?" just as I heard her peeing in the bucket.

"We can sit here and drink a cup of coffee or two, and then try to go about opening the door. I'm sure it is just light enough to see out now if the door was open."

"I might be better help to you if I had a cup of coffee or two in me, before we start trying to open the door."

As Sue finished peeing and wiped herself, I started dressing my lower half by putting my pants on and then my socks and boots, then I got the lamp lit up just as she got back to the bed and shut off the flashlight, then as I got the thermos of coffee and a couple of cups for us to drink coffee from.

Sue and I drank our coffee and talked about what we did last night before we fell asleep. After pouring each of us a second cup, "You never did answer my question about whether you are on the pill or not."

"Will it upset you whether I am or whether I'm not?"

"No I can't say that it will upset me either way. Now will I jump up and down with joy if you are on the pill? No I won't. I may shout out with a hooray if you are not on the pill. Either way, I love you for being who you are no matter what."

"To answer your question, I'm on the pill as of yesterday morning. I usually take the pill in the mornings but this morning, may be a game changer for us if we don't get out of here very soon."

"We should be out of here long before the pill is out of your system, I would think."

"I really hope we are out of here today and have a home to live in, so I can get cleaned up."

"I was thinking the same thing myself babe." finishing off my second cup of coffee. Setting my cup down next to the lamp and the thermos, I went up the steps and pushed on the door to open it and as heavy as it was, I was able to open it to find the cement block laying on the ground at the bottom of the door, with part of the rope still attached to it and looking at the other side of the door, the other part of the rope was still attached to the door.

Just as I got the door open and stepped out onto the ground next to the concrete block, I hear, "Yes David you did it! Oh my god we're free! I see clear sky!" as Sue came running up the steps and out of the cellar, then stopping and hugging me so tight and kissing me on the cheek. then turning to look toward the house. After Sue looked at the house she went to looking around at everything else around us, and then she turned back to me, "Ah, David, what was the deal with the door not opening last night when both of us were trying to open it? And, how is everything still here and not blown down or blown away?"

"What we had was some strong winds from the look of things around here and the wind, blew strong enough to break the rope that went from the door here to the concrete block there, and when it hit the door it just laid on the door, which made it so much heavier, and when I lifted in the middle where the block was still laying at, I made it come lose from the hole it made and it slid down, and then when we were able to open the door just a little bit, it made the block slide on off the door, which then I was able to open it just now." as I stepped over and looked the hole over in the door.

"Oh wow! How hard is it going to be to repair the door there? It looks like it put a good size hole in the door from this angle."

"What will cost the most is the big sheet of aluminum that I'll need to cover the wood with, and then try and figure out what kind of wood that is the best to use for a cellar door. As far as fixing the door, I shouldn't have a problem with it since it is just a matter of rebuilding the door like I would if I was out, rebuilding a wall in a building or a wall in a house."

"I knew you built new buildings but didn't know you rebuilt buildings."

"Yes I did rebuilding and remodeling both, as well as build new houses or buildings."

"You are a man that is the catch for any woman out there, who wants a man that can fix things and build things too..."

"The only thing wrong about what you said is, the woman I want is right here in front of me now." as I moved to face her and put my hands on her hips, then I leaned toward her and started kissing her on the mouth for a little bit, then we got our tongues into the act as well.

When we broke the kissing off, "I believe I'll go in and put some coffee on to make if the electric is back on yet. Otherwise I don't know what we'll do for coffee this morning."

"I'll get the lamp put out in the cellar and get the thermos and our cups and bring up and if the electric isn't back on, dig out the old coffee pot from the pantry and get it set up, and I can fire up the patio stove to make us some fresh coffee for this morning." then with one more kiss for the road like a married couple do, Sue headed toward the back of the house, and I headed down into the cellar.

When I got back into the house I found sis finishing up getting the coffee pot ready to be put on the stove to perk, "I take it the electric is still out."

"Yes the electric is still out. I remember this same kind of coffee pot from way back when we would come and visit grandma and grandpa, when we were kids."

"I do too. I would rather have my coffee made in that rather than the drip maker, like everyone has now days myself."

"It's been so long since I've had coffee made from one of these, I don't remember what it tastes like out of this type anymore."

"You'll be finding out here pretty soon unless you want that bath or a shower first."

"Is the water heater electric or gas?"

"Gas, so there is plenty of hot water that way."

"In that case how about we take a shower together, and then we'll have some coffee."

"Sounds like a good idea to me." as we then turned toward the master bedroom, with the in room, bathroom.

Sue left her nightgown in the cellar, which I brought it up into the house with me and had put it in the laundry room, before I saw sis in the kitchen. As she got the shower water adjusted, I took my jeans off in the bedroom and laid them down next to the foot of the bed, on the floor.

In the shower I soaped up a washrag and scrubbed Sue down with it while rubbing my other hand around on her tits, after getting them soaped up with the washrag, which her tits looked to be about a C cup size. As I washed her tits with my bare hand, her nipples that are a darker pink than the areolas around the nipples, which is a light pink and the areolas weren't much bigger around than the nipples, which the nipples looked to be just a little bit bigger than a nickel.

I washed on down to Sue's butt and after I got it soaped up with the washrag, I rubbed all over her little round bubble butt with my bare hand, spreading the soap all over her sexy little butt and up in the crack of her ass too. I rubbed between her legs with my soaped up bare hand, up to her belly button and back down again between her legs on her outer pussy lips and across her clit, which she went to moaning when my hand rubbed across her clit.

After running my hand back and forth between her legs a few times, Sue took the washrag from me and stepped under the water to rinse off and started washing me, while I washed my hair. I felt Sue teasing my nipples on my chest as she washed other parts of my body, till she washed down to my butt and washed my butt, the same way I had washed her butt. The next thing I felt was she went between my legs and washed my balls, before going up and washing my now rock hard cock.

After Sue finished washing my cock and she was rinsed off herself, I stepped under the running water and as I rinsed off I played with her tits with one hand, while I used my other hand to rub her pussy for a little bit, and then I stuck a finger into her pussy. As soon as my finger went into her pussy I felt just how wet she is in her pussy, so I then turned her around so she was facing the shower wall, "Lean over there and stick your little bubble butt out towards me. I believe we need to fill you up with some cum in that pussy of yours sexy." then as soon as she was turned and leaning over with her hands on the wall, I lined my dick up with her pussy and slid my dick in slowly, feeling how tight she is.

"Oh fuck me baby... I so love having your big cock... in my fucking tight pussy..." Sue would speak when I would just hold my dick in her pussy, then when I would pull out and push back into her pussy, she would stop speaking till I was in all the way to the hilt.

As Sue's pussy got accustom to the size of my dick I started speeding up with my pumping in and out of her pussy till I was finally fucking into her, as fast as I could with her meeting my in stroke by, pushing back into me. After a few more strokes in and out of her pussy, "Oh... fuck... baby... I'm... about... to... cum... fuck... baby... cum... with... me... I'm... cumming... cum...with..." I felt her pussy muscles clamp down on my dick causing me to shoot my first rope of cum for the day, "me... now..."

"I'm cumming now in your pussy baby. I'm filling your pussy up with my cum." I shot the first rope of cum into Sue's pussy, and then as it was shooting out of my dick, I was on the in stroke of pumping into her pussy, which I just pushed my dick into her pussy as far as I could, just as the second rope of cum shot out of my cock into her pussy.

"Yes... baby... I feel your... hot cum filling... me up baby..." as her knees gave out and I held onto her to keep her from falling on down to the floor.

Wrapping my arm on around her waist, I then got the water shut off with my other free hand, then helped her out of the shower and we took a seat on the toilet seat and my dick still stuck up in Sue's pussy, as we tried to catch our breath and to finish calming down.

Once Sue and I both got calmed down some, she turned sideways on my lap, so that she could see me better, and then we kissed in a very passionate French kiss. When we broke the kissing off, "I've never had such a 'filling' shower as that one and I really liked it 'a lot'. I do hope we can have some more of them in the future now that we are finally in our home now."

"You are so sexy hot to me, that I'm not able to resist you in such close quarters as a shower and it's hard to resist you, in a big room or when we're outside even."

"Mm, I'll have to remember that the next time I need to take a shower and my pussy is itching for your big cock too, to take you in the shower with me if I'm not able to get your cock in my pussy before, I get in the shower then."

"You know, if I'm sitting down some place and your pussy is itching for my big dick to scratch that itch, all you have to do is sit down in my lap and sit on my dick when you do and put it in your wet, tight, hot pussy."

What if your cock is trapped inside of your pants and not out for me to stick it in my pussy, when I sit on your lap?"

"Just take it out of my pants and serve yourself."

"What if you're not sitting down but standing or laying down, some place?"

"Take my dick out and then lead it to a place where I can sit for you to sit down on it or, over to a wall so that I can put it in your pussy from the back side. If I'm lying down the same as sitting applies then by just serve yourself."

"Sounds like it would be easier if we just ran around the house without anything on, when we're around here."

"I could easily do that for sure. I would rather go around here without a stich of clothing on myself."

"I must say I liked sitting out on the patio yesterday morning when we had our coffee in the nude, and then walking to the house from the cellar this morning really turned me on too."

"I would say nude it will be, as long as we are here at the house. We may need some exceptions to that though."

"Like when someone comes over, like our neighbor or maybe some other neighbor, even for business or even just for pleasure or to check, to see that everything is okay with us or for whatever reason, they may come for."

"Yes that is what I would say is the exceptions that we may need to be dressed for. I think I better put up some signs telling people to 'beware, inter at own risk the occupants may be nude from this point on' though, just in case we happen to be outside in the nude."

"That's a good idea for sure. I don't know about you handsome bro, but I'm ready for some more coffee and fresh air." then Sue stood up, "Ah, maybe I better sit down on the toilet first because you put so much cum in my pussy, it can't hold all of it. Plus, I want to dry off some before I go out or the cool morning air may cause me to get cold, when it touches my wet skin."

"Okay, you just sit down and I'll get the towels to dry off with." then I turned and stepped over to the linen closet and opened it and pulled out a couple of towels, then laying one towel down on the vanity I started drying Sue off, and when she finished peeing she stood and I finished drying her off on down to her feet. Sue took the other towel and dried her hair some more before wrapping the towel around her head as I started drying myself off.

"Here let me finish drying you off there babe." taking the towel from me as I handed it to her and drying me, from the waist down to my feet.

As Sue and I stepped out into the dining room and I had the coffee pot in my hand to carry out to the stove, out on the patio to set the coffee pot on for it to make, the phone rang, "I thought we would have to have it turned on for it to work." Sue said as she stepped over to answer it, "Hello."

After a short pause, "I'm Sue. The only ones here are myself and David..." after a little longer pause, "... Let me ask David what he thinks because he's the one that would be involved in that part of it the most, I think." then holding her hand over the mouth part of the phone, "Babe?"

"Yes sexy." as I got the stove lit up and the flame adjusted, then set the pot on the fire for the coffee to make, all as Sue started talking to me.

"Aunt Maybelle wants to know if Cousin Gladys can come out to hide from her ex-husband because he's found her there and he's threating to kill them if she doesn't go home to him and they aren't sure if Uncle Mark can protect them, with them trying to move up to Colorado. It means you would be the one having to protect her if he finds out she's here."

"Tell her to come on out because he's not a problem to me if he does show up out here."

Sue uncovered the mouth part of the phone and then spoke into the phone, "David said to come on out because her ex is not a problem to him..."

"... Okay. As far as I know we will be here, at least one of us will be any way..."

"... Yes we have room for him too..."

"... Okay bye." then I heard Sue hang the phone up. When Sue stepped out on the patio, "Gladys's brother, Cousin Jim, will be coming with her and helping you out to keep her safe from her ex-husband. I hope you don't mind that I told them he could come along too?"

"No I don't mind it one little bit. Matter of fact, it may help us to be able to sleep together easier because I can move my stuff down to the master bedroom and let them, have the upstairs part all to themselves to do whatever they want to do up there so that, we can do our thing down here."

"That is a good idea, now that I think about it."

"We may need to change the way we decided how we would dress around here though."

"Oh crap you're right. I didn't think of that at the time. But then again, I couldn't keep Gladys in danger along with her dad and mom too. They are about the only part of the family that still keeps in touch with us, as well as with mom and dad when they were still alive."

"Yes that is true." as I stood up to check on the coffee pot, "When are they due to get here?"

"They're leaving out today and be here tomorrow afternoon, and then Uncle Mark and Aunt Maybelle will be going on from here to Colorado, to get a few things moved in that they have loaded in the truck."

I then filled two cups with coffee and turned the flame down a little more, then sat the pot to the side of the flame to keep the coffee hot, "That's playing it smart. Make one trip to their new place now instead of going back to where they just came from, and then making a second trip the following day." then taking the two cups of coffee to the table, where Sue had sat down at.

"What are you going to work on first? Your bedroom or the two pens first?"

"My bedroom first, then if I have time I'll start on the two pens."

After cleaning out my bedroom and moving everything into the master bedroom, I put on a pair of boxers and Sue put on a pair of short shorts, then we dug out all the stuff in the shed that I would be using to fix the chicken pen and seeing that I didn't have everything we needed, to get started on the pen with, we went in and got dressed to go to town then.

I changed from my boxers into a pair of jeans and my socks and boots while Sue put on a pull over T-shirt type, with shoestring straps and it was cut off just below her tits and I, could just make out the pink on her nipples that went to poking out, trying to put a hole in the snug shirt.

When Sue climbed into my pickup on the driver's side is when I noticed that I could see her ass crack through the shorts she had on and wondered, how I missed seeing that when we were getting dressed, "Damn sis, if you get any sexier I'll be needing a machinegun with several fifteen round clips at my hand, ready to be used to keep all the guys away from you."

"Are you trying to get my shorts off bro? Because if you are, lets go back in the house unless you just want to get them off and in between my legs right here and now."

"As tempting as you are, I'll try to wait till this evening to get into you, between your sexy legs there babe."

"Oh, my, keep talking like that and I'll be raping you before then handsome babe."

"Who told you that you can rape the willing? Whoever it was, sure lied to you sexy." I said, with a little chuckle as I got the pickup started and put into gear.

"No one told me that and I knew that I can't rape you because you're too willing, to even think about stopping me from riding your big cock."

12