This is Home Now Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't think my dick is all that big sis but, I do thank you for thinking I'm all that big." as I started through the trees on the driveway toward the dirt road.

"For me you are all that big since all the boys and the ex I was with were smaller than you are by a couple of inches. Heck, a couple of guys I was with I think were only two inches long at most if not three inches long, and that was when they were hard."

"Okay I get the drift sexy."

Sue sat next to me all the way into town and to the restaurant that we stopped and ate at before returning back to the house, which she sat next to me all the way home. We really acted like a young couple that hasn't dated each other for very long at all.

As soon as we got back to the house I backed up to the chicken pen and off loaded everything, then we got started on the repairs on the pen, and when we had it finished and ready to be used we moved everything over to the hog pen, and then Sue went in and got supper started while I got a very small start on the hog pen and figured out what else I need to repair it with, that I didn't have.

Sue called out that supper was being set on the table so I went in to clean up some before I sat down and ate supper with sis. Walking into the house and seeing Sue headed toward the sliding glass door with a plate of meat on it, I saw that she was undressed and just had an apron on only. I went on into the bathroom, that's in the master bedroom and washed up and took off my clothes as well, and then went out and joined Sue at the picnic table.

We made small talk while we ate supper and when we finished eating, I helped Sue clean up and carry all the dirty dishes into the house and after we carried everything, into the house and were putting things away and in the dishwasher, Sue asked, "Do you think Maybelle, and Mark, will spend the night with us or just go on?"

"Knowing them, I'm betting on them staying the night before going on from here. Why do you ask?"

"I'm debating on bringing more black-eyed peas and maybe some of the pickled beets up from the cellar, to fix with supper tomorrow night or not."

"Sounds like a good idea to me. You know that Uncle Mark all ways goes back for thirds on those peas and beets like I do."

"I better bring up two jars of peas then, as well as two jars of beets too."

"We can do that as soon as we finish up here or we can wait till tomorrow to bring them up from the cellar. I'll fix the cable to the cellar door and concrete block in the morning, since I didn't get to it today, since we decided to move my bedroom down to the master bedroom today."

"Do you think we need to build another bed down there, just in case another storm comes up while Jim, and Gladys, is living here?"

"I think a roll away bed might be the best thing for now to put down there, that is big enough to sleep two on it."

Sue and I finished putting things away and started the dishwasher up, then I got a couple of beers out of the fridge and opened them, and then handed her one, then we went to sit out on the back patio deck while we drank our beers and relaxed some. After we had a few beers each, we then decided to have some coffee and as we drank our coffee, we carried on with our small talk, like we had done while drinking our beers.

When bed time rolled around we went into the house and put our cups on the counter and set the coffee pot up to be turned on, as soon as one of us came in and pushed the start button. Sue and I kept rubbing up against each other as we cleaned up from our supper and while, we set the coffee pot up ready to be started the next morning, "You know we may not be able to make love out here in the kitchen or anywhere else in the house, except for the bedroom, when our cousins get here and they have gone to bed. That goes with our aunt and uncle too, you know."

"Wait a minute bro, where are we going to let Maybelle, and Mark, sleep tomorrow night if they stay, like we think they will do?"

"We can either put them in the master bedroom or out in the living room here, on a pallet, on the floor here. We should have enough blankets to make a decent padding for them to lie on."

"Or we just go and buy a rollaway and use it while they are here then take it to the cellar when they leave."

"Now that's a good idea sexy." slipping my arms around her from behind and letting one hand get a hold on one of her firm soft tits and my other hand, lay flat on her bald mound.

"Mm... Ah... babe... you're going to start something... you may not be able to... finish..."

"Oh do you think so? I think I know how to finish, what I start sexy."

"Are you saying that I can't finish... what I start...?"

"No, I'm not saying that at all." slipping a finger into her wet pussy and wiggling it around, in her tight pussy.

"Ohhh... fuck me..."

My hard dick slipped in between her legs up against my hand and I then guided it, in toward her pussy by taking my finger out of her pussy and with a little bit of a bend at my knees, I slipped my dick head right into her wet hot tight pussy, then walked her over to the couch and bent her over it and slid my dick into her all the way, from behind her.

"Oh... fuck... baby... shit... you're so... damn fucking big..." pushing back into me to meet my in stroke, to get my dick in her pussy all the way.

"You got this sexy little bubble butt back here that has teased me all day, with the way it shakes around in front of me and with that, slight little jiggle when you walk, that just drives me crazy and with me, not being able to just take it any time I want it after today, I decided to just take it now." then I went to fucking her at a fairly fast speed but not real fast.

"Oh... fuck... me... baby... you're... so... fucking... big... I... need... to... cum... so... badly... Make... me... cum... baby..."

I put both of my hands on her tits and squeezed them, as I kept fucking in and out of Sue's tight wet hot pussy. After fucking her a few more strokes, I went to fucking her just a little bit faster than I was, "Oh fuck babe, you are so fucking tight and I, just love you and your hot tight pussy wrapped around my dick. I never want to take my cock out of your tight little pussy."

"Oh... fuck... me... baby... I never... want you... to stop... fucking me... ever... I love... you and... your big... fucking hot... cock baby... Oh fuck me... I'm fucking... cumming..."

I felt Sue's pussy muscles squeeze and release my dick, then squeeze it again and I also felt her cum soaking my cock, as I kept fucking her pussy, "Cum all over my fucking cock sexy. Your pussy is so fucking tight, that my cock needs your cum to keep fucking you."

I could feel Sue still cumming as I kept fucking her, "Oh fuck... me... I can't... stop cumming... baby... Oh fuck... You're making... me cum... more and... more till... I can't... fucking stop... cumming baby..."

Just as I finished a couple of more strokes in and out of Sue's pussy, I felt her legs go weak and she fell down onto the couch and I turned her onto her side and lifted a leg up and started kissing her leg, from the ankle up to her hip and back again to her ankle, then onto her foot, "No baby, not my foot, it's dirty and I haven't, cleaned it yet!" between breaths, "Now stick your, fucking hot cock, back in my fucking tight, pussy baby."

"I still love your foot baby. Let me get my dick back in your pussy then." sticking my cock back into Sue's tight pussy, "I love you too babe. You are so fucking sexy hot to me and, you have such a tight hot pussy too." as I started fucking in and out of her pussy as fast as I was just moments ago when we were in the doggy position.

"Oh... babe... fuck... me... your... cock... is... so... fucking... good... in... my... pussy..." with each in stroke I made into her pussy, Sue couldn't say anything till I pulled outward, then she managed to get a word out.

"Your pussy is so fucking tight and feels, so fucking good wrapped around my dick baby."

I kept fucking in and out of her pussy for a few more strokes, then I just laid her on over onto her back, and then took up fucking her pussy at the same speed for a few strokes, then as she started meeting my in strokes with a lift to her hips to help get my dick in her pussy deeper, I started speeding up. When I got to fucking in and out of Sue's pussy as fast as I could, "Oh fuck me baby, you are fucking me, so fucking deep baby." between breaths, "Don't stop fucking me baby, it feels so damn good, your making me cum baby fuck me, I can't stop cumming baby, shit it feels so damn good, in my pussy baby. I need you to, cum with me baby, please cum in my, pussy baby. I'm fucking cumming, again baby shit, I can't stop cumming..."

As I fucked in and out of her pussy I had reached down and squeezed her tits and lightly pinched her nipples between my thumb and finger, "I love you Sue, so fucking much. Your pussy is so fucking wet, tight, and fucking hot too."

"I love you too David and I, love your fucking big cock. Your cock fills my pussy so good, I want your cum in my fucking, wet pussy baby..."

"Oh fuck me babe but I'm about to cum in your pussy. I'm going to fill your pussy up with my cum so much."

"Yes fill my pussy up with your fucking cum..."

That's all it took plus the fact that Sue's pussy went to squeezing my dick harder, than it had been squeezing, and my cock got even wetter all of a sudden, than it was getting before her pussy muscles squeezed down that little bit more, than they were doing. That is what made me start to filling up Sue's pussy, "There you go baby, you are getting my cum all up in your tight hot pussy now." as the second shot of cum shot out from my dick into her pussy, I shoved my dick into her pussy as far as I could get it, with Sue pulling me into her with her legs and feet wrapped around me.

"Yes... I feel your hot cum... filling me up baby..." as her pussy muscles went to squeezing more again, as another wave of an orgasm over took her again.

When both of us finally calmed down some I collapsed down on top of sue and kissed her as she kissed me back in a very passionate kiss with our tongues dueling it out. A few minutes later my dick softened some although it was still stuck in her pussy, "With what we just did has made this our home now. I do hope you feel the same way as I do."

"Yes I do my love."

I then kissed her again, before saying, "So does Mrs. David Krebs sound the best or Miss. Sue Krebs sound the best to you?"

"Mrs. David Krebs sounds so much better to me."

I then reached under the couch cushion and pulled out a small box I had put there when we had got back from shopping and getting some supplies to fix the pens, "When did you get that?" Sue asked, me when she saw the little box I had pulled out from under the cushion she lay on.

"I got this while you were shopping for clothes today so; you need to try it on since you're so good at trying things on for size and looks."

"If... that... is what I think it is, how do I explain it to an aunt, uncle, and two cousins, when they get here tomorrow?"

"That my love is all up to you, as to what you tell them on that one."

12