This Is HSN Ch. 6

Story Info
Colleen & Suzanne Somers get it in on with a little help.
949 words
4.03
44.9k
1
0

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 07/02/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thehumpman
thehumpman
3,005 Followers

Colleen Lopez was very excited as she slipped into the luxurious pair of silk pajamas. Tonight was a four hour Suzanne Somers show that she always looked forward too. She went on to the set and sat down with Suzanne who was out there waiting for her. The two exchanged pleasantries and the show began, Colleen thought it would be nice if Jim was working tonight so she could get laid afterwards.

The show went very well as the two women sold many of Suzanne's various products and a face muscle exerciser that Colleen thought about getting herself. The show was over at midnight and Colleen went back to her dressing room to change into her jeans and sweater to go home. On her way out of the dressing room was Suzanne who was wearing a tight black sweater and a short skirt that had red buttons up the front.

"Hey Coll" she said. "How would you like to come over to my hotel room for a nightcap and discuss some infomercial ideas that I had been thinking of?"

"Sure" she replied" Let me call my husband. "

Colleen was on the phone for only a few minutes and she was following Suzanne to the hotel. Suzanne turned several heads as she walked in and went up to the front desk to order a bottle of tequila and some wine for her room.

The two women sat in the luxurious hotel room drinking, talking about ideas and a lot of girl talk. The two middle-aged women were giggling like they were in high school again. Soon Suzanne reached into a small cosmetic bag she had at the table next to her and pulled out a small baggie with some joints rolled up. The two women sat getting high when Suzanne took a long hit off the last joint and walked over to Colleen and pressed her mouth to hers pried it open and shot gunned the pot smoke into her mouth to be followed by a long sensuous tongue kiss.

"Oh Suzanne" moaned Colleen

"C'mon over to the bed" she said taking Colleen's hand gently leading her over to it.

The two of them laid down onto the bed the two of them were kissing and doing a lot of heavy petting. Suzanne pulled off Colleens sweater and Colleen helped unbutton hers as the two of them lay on the bed sucking on each others breasts, licking one another's nipples till they stood very erect. Suzanne pulled down Colleen's pants and panties while shimming out of her skirt and panties.

She gently spread Colleen's legs and spread her sex apart with her fingers to marvel ot the glistening wet pink pussy and the hood of her clit. Suzanne licked and kissed around the labia until she finally ran her tongue up Colleen's wet slit till reached her very sensitive clit making Colleen moan. Colleen grasped a handful of her tit and a handful of Suzanne's hair grinding her pussy to Suzanne's face. Within a few minutes of Suzanne's masterful tongue Colleen was brought to an incredible orgasm.

The two of them shared a deep tongue kiss and changed positions, now it was Colleen's turn to pleasure Suzanne. Colleen had not gone down on a woman since her senior year at college so she was awkward at first then found clit of Ms Somers and caused her to moan with her own pleasure. Colleen remembered that the roommate that she had liked it when she fingered her while licking her clit. So she slid one then she slid a second finger into the wet pussy before her, her tongue now was giving extra good attention to the clit. Colleen attacked the clit like an army would attack an enemy, flicking it violently around. Suzanne was now panting and moaning aloud while humping Colleen's fingers. Suzanne now achieved a powerful orgasm and she laid on the bed for a minute to recover.

She reached over and dialed another room number on the phone and told the person on the other end to bring the face exercising machine over to her room. Colleen said she did not have time for anymore and had to leave. But Suzanne told her to lay on her back and if Colleen enjoyed this they would have to figure out ways for women to find out this new use.

The doctor from the show entered and walked over to the bed. He placed the unit on the bed next to Colleen and smiled at Suzanne. Colleen tried to cover up her nudity with a bed sheet but Suzanne pulled it off of her.

"I see you are going to show another your new use for this little beauty" he said

"Yes I think Colleen will enjoy this very much. "said Suzanne taking two of the probes.

She placed one on Colleen's nipples and Colleen could not believe the wonderful sensation that she felt coursing through her breast. Then Suzanne placed another probe on the other nipple and Colleen moaned with pleasure. The doctor took a probe and put onto Colleen's clit and the sensation instantly gave her an orgasm. Colleen begged him not to stop the procedure and the doctor continued working the probe onto different spots on her clit. Suzanne stopped working on the nipples and dropped to her knees pulling out the doctor's cock. She sucked him till he blew his come into her mouth and till he brought Colleen to another orgasm.

Colleen told Suzanne and the doctor that she would promise to show other women the new use for the device. She left the hotel feeling rejuvenated by another incredible Suzanne Somers product.

thehumpman
thehumpman
3,005 Followers