This Is HSN: Colleen's Story Ch. 1

Story Info
New cameraman has his way with shopping hostess.
815 words
3.99
54.1k
6
1

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 07/02/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thehumpman
thehumpman
3,008 Followers

Jim Tyler was fresh out of media arts school and got a job working for a TV shopping network. His first assignment was to operate the camera for one of the top hostesses Colleen Lopez.

For the entire four hour show Jim was fixated on this very attractive women in a lace blouse and tight pair of black pants. She had captivating eyes and her large breast and ample ass gave him a solid erection for most of the night.

After the show was over Jim went down to the lounge for a cup of coffee and a donut, when he entered he saw Colleen in the room talking to her husband. The conversation turned into an argument as she angrily hung up the phone.

"What a fucking asshole!" she said aloud

"Who is that Mrs. Lopez?" he asked

"My husband. Hey, by the way, great first night," she said." Want to come to my dressing room we can review what I want to do for tomorrow's show?"

"Sure I would like to learn more about the business." Jim replied.

Walking down the hall he kept a step behind watching her beautiful ass in the tight pants. They entered the dressing room which had a nice couch and a makeup table and a small monitor that showed the set. She invited him to sit down next to her on the couch and she pulled out a book that showed the different products for the next show and then told him what the director and producers wanted.

Then she showed him her wardrobe and asked which color dress would go good with the products they were showing. Jim told her the tight form fitting red one would go nice with her eyes.

"Why, thank you, Jim," she said.

"Hey it's no problem you are a very attractive lady with a very fantastic body."

"Glad someone thinks so my husband thinks I'm fat and wanted me to go workout before coming home." she sighed

"Well I would love to see you body!" he said placing a hand on the inside of her leg.

She slumped back on the couch and he leaned in and kissed her on the mouth. At first she was tentative then she allowed his tongue to become intertwined with hers. He slowly unbuttoned her blouse and fondled her half firm half soft bra clad tits. She allowed him to unhook her clasp and exposed her nice 38d breasts which Jim immediately began to suck. He then kissed his way down her stomach and undid her pants in the same motion he pulled them and her panties down. He got down on his knees and spread her legs apart and began to eat her wet pussy and then he sucked her sensitive clit.

"OHHHH GOOODDDD EAT ME MY HUSBAND NEVER EATS IT!" she moaned aloud.

Jim continued to eat the very delicious pussy and slipped two of his fingers inside her while licking her clit he fingered her vigorously. Colleen had a loud mind blowing orgasm one that she had not felt in years. Jim stood up and began to undo his jeans and he pulled] out a nice thick seven inch cock. Colleen sat up and gave him a great blowjob fondling his nuts with her long fingernails almost bringing him to come in her mouth he pulled her head off of his cock He pushed her down onto her back and slid his cock into her easily he roughly grabbed her by the tits and slid his cock into her hot wet cunt. He fucked her like wild licking and sucking her beautiful tits while he did it. Next he rolled her over onto all fours and fucked her doggie style faster and harder than he ever fucked anyone.

"YES FUCK ME FUCK ME STICK YOUR FUCKING COCK IN ME AND STICK A FINGER UP MY ASS." she screamed

He did as he was told fucking even harder and finger fucking her ample ass. He could feel his balls swell up and he was going to come very soon. Jim grabbed her by the back of the hair and pumped with all he was worth.

"Aahhh! I'M GOING TO SHOOT MY COME BITCH!"

With that he filled her pussy with a huge load of hot come and pulled it out and wiped his cock off on her ass. She slumped down with the come oozing from her love hole as he got off the couch to dress.

"OH god I think my pussy will be sore for a wee!" she said. "Too bad we can't sell this on the air."

She reached down and scooped up some come and put her fingers in her mouth to taste his seed.

"Goodnight and see you tomorrow," he said. "Oh and by the way don't wear panties or a bra under that dress tomorrow."

thehumpman
thehumpman
3,008 Followers