This Is HSN: Colleen's Story Ch. 2

Story Info
Camera man continues affair, & starts another.
1k words
4.31
38.8k
1
0

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 07/02/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thehumpman
thehumpman
3,007 Followers

Jim returned to work at the home shopping channel looking forward to another romp with Colleen. She did as she was instructed and wore the short red dress with no bra or panties. All during the show Jim tried to angle the camera to look up her skirt or he zoomed in on her visibly hard nipples. Finally after the longest four hours of her life the show finally came to a close and Colleen and Jim went back to her dressing room and locked the door.

Colleen had a hand between her legs standing in front of the couch fingering her very wet pussy as Jim turned around from the door. He undid his pants and pulled out his throbbing member and waved it in front of her. "Suck my cock," he said.

Colleen got down onto her knees and took the cock into her mouth and sucked on it fast and hard. She was very horny as she ran her hand over his tight ass and touched his anus making him shoot a large l load of cum into her mouth. Colleen did her best to hold the as much of cum in so she could swallow his tasty seed, but a lot of it ran down her chin.

"Get on the couch so I can eat your fabulous pussy," he commanded.

Colleen did as she was told what woman wouldn't she thought as he spread her legs wide and licked her hard clit. While he licked at her clit he shoved three fingers up into her wet pussy and fingered hard and fast making grab the back of his head mashing her cunt to his face as she came. Now Jimmy was hard again and he wanted to fuck her really bad. He got between her legs and rammed his now hard cock into her willing pussy. They embraced into a hot passionate kiss tasting each others fluids as they french kissed. Jimmy put both of her legs up onto his shoulders and roughly grabbed her tits. He fucked her very fast and hard Colleen was now screaming loudly as he pounded her pussy so her hard that she could now feel it in her stomach.

"Oh shit I'm getting tired," he said.

"Well sit back and let me ride you," she suggested

So Jimmy sat back on the couch and she straddled him facing him. At first she kept the pace slow as he licked and sucked her big tits tenderly. After the rough treatment they received earlier this felt real good. A few minutes went by and she began to pick up the pace as she did this the firmer squeezing of her breasts. Colleen could feel a massive orgasm build up within her as she began to rid the big cock faster and harder. Jim meanwhile had one hand alternating from breast to breast and the other slapping her round ass. "OOOOOOOHHHHHHH FUCK I'M COMING I'M COMING!" she screamed over as waves and waves of hard orgasms hit pussy.

Jimmy pulled her off and laid her limp body on to her belly and pulled her up by the waist and entered her from behind doggie style. He started the pace off very slow almost teasing her pussy with his cock, Colleen liked this for she needed a breather from the hardcore fucking that they had been doing. She thought for a moment and remembered that she had not fucked like this since college.

Jimmy slowly began to pick up the pace and Colleen responded by pushing her ass in the air and getting up on all fours she was ready to fuck again. The pace got fast and furious again as Colleen reached under and rubbed her clit. Jimmy massaged her nice round milky white ass the whole time he did this he was mesmerized by the little brown eye that winked at him. "Have you ever been fucked in the ass?" he asked

"Not since I was an intern at a TV station in Minnesota and a anchor took advantage of me in the broom closet." she replied.

"Did you like it?" he asked.

"I never told anyone this not even my husband, yes I did." she said

To his surprise she got off the couch in mid stroke and went over to her make up table and grabbed some Vaseline and handed him the small jar. She resumed her original position in front of him and turned her head and said, "Well FUCK MY ASS!"

He rubbed the lubricant on her asshole and some inside it and then he rubbed a generous amount up and down the shaft of his cock. He lined his cock up with her asshole and slowly eased it in first the head then another inch and another. Finally he had the whole thing into her ass and he started to get the pace going again. "OHHHHH YES YES FUCK MY ASS FUCK MY ASS!" she screamed.

He continued to fuck her at a fast pace reaching up and grabbing her hair as he forcefully pounded his cock into her tight ass he could feel the come well up in his cock and he wasn't going to last much longer.

"AAAAAAAHHHHHHH I'M GOING TO COME!" he yelled.

"YES COME IN MY ASS COME ON GIVE IT TOOOO MMEMEEE!" she begged.

She could feel massive waves of hot jism line the wall of her asshole which made her pussy shudder with another powerful orgasm. Now they sat together holding each other trying to recover from the sex they had just had. They both jumped up when the door that was locked soon became unlocked and in walked a fellow hostess.

"OH MY GOD!" said the other blonde haired hostess.

"Chris I can explain," said Colleen.

"I'm so sorry Colleen!" she said. "I left my notes at home and the janitor gave me the spare key so I could borrow yours."

"Please Chris don't say anything to anyone!" pleaded Colleen.

"I won't!" she said. "What you do is your own business."

"Thanks Chris," she replied. "By the way this is Jim Tyler are new cameraman."

"Oh shit I have to work with him tomorrow night!" she exclaimed.

"Cool I'm looking forward to it!" he said. "Till tomorrow..."

thehumpman
thehumpman
3,007 Followers