This Is HSN: Colleen's Story Ch. 3

Story Info
Cameraman nails another hostess.
762 words
4.37
37.6k
1
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 07/02/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thehumpman
thehumpman
3,000 Followers

The show began as Chris was selling some new computer equipment at a great price. She dressed very conservatively in a pair of beige slacks and a turtleneck and vest. If Jim did not better you would think that she was trying to wear more clothes than necessary around him.

The show finally came to an end and Jim took care of some technical equipment before he was going to head out for his apartment. He went out to the parking lot where he saw Chris Scanlon looking at a flat tire on her SUV. Jim approached her to see if she would need a hand.

"Want some help with that?" he asked

"I guess I could use some." she said

Jim went around and got the jack out and got to work on changing the tire. The heat and humidity was quite high so he took off his shirt and went back to work at the tire. He finished the job and put the flat and the jack into her vehicle. She went around to the drivers side to get into her vehicle. He reached out and grabbed her hand lightly which she quickly pulled away from him, Jim prevented her from opening her door so he could confront her about the other night.

"Um I'm sorry you caught me and Colleen in a compromising position the other night," he said with politeness in his voice.

"I'm sorry too my attitude towards you has been unfair," she said

"So did you like what you saw did it make you hot?" he asked changing the tone of his voice.

"What the hell do you mean by that?" she said.

"C'mon an uptight little bitch like you I bet the first minute you got alone you frigged yourself, bitch!" he said

"How did how dare you!" she said

"Ah so you did!" he said this time pressing her against the door of her vehicle he then reached up and undid her vest and slid it off her shoulders. Her eyes were fixed on him and he could see that she had a combination of lust and hatred in them. Jim without saying anything more leaned in and kissed her on the mouth she hungrily let him slide his tongue into her mouth.

Soon Jim had his hands up her shirt and he unhooked her bra. Her small tits were now free for his hands to explore and she raised the shirt to her neck to expose them to him. He licked and suckled on them making her pant softly as he licked the nipples to hard little points. He kissed his way down her stomach and pulled her pants down, she instinctively stepped out of them. He then pulled her lace panties down and he began to lick her wet pussy. She opened the car door and laid back on the front seat and Jim continued to do his magic making her come.

Jim looked down at her nice pink pussy and pulled out his hard cock. He approached her hole with it looked into her eyes and said, "Tell me you want this."

"Yes fuck me fuck me please," she begged

"Tell me to fuck you like a dirty whore," he said

"Yes fuck me like a dirty whore fuck me please!" she begged again.

Jim slid his cock into her pussy which had to be the tightest he has ever fucked in his entire life. Her pussy muscles seemed to wrap themselves around his cock almost trying to keep it from coming out. She continued with her soft panting sounds as he slowly fucked her on her front seat. As he made the pace go faster and faster though she began to moan louder and louder. Her moans echoed throughout the empty parking lot and Jim could just barely see her thrash about in orgasm. Jim felt his come well up into the head of his dick and he wanted to do something dirty with her so he pulled his cock out and shot his hot come all over her stomach and chest. Some splattered onto the fabric of the seats which would probably leave a stain.

"You asshole!" she said. "Now I have to run in and take a shower. Then I have to get some of that miracle cloth cleaner to use o n my seats."

"Sorry about that!" he said pulling up his pants. "Have a nice night."

With that he walked back over to his truck and left her to cleanup the mess he left behind.

thehumpman
thehumpman
3,000 Followers