This is Just Sex Pt. 01

Story Info
A hot wife develops...
972 words
3.66
27.2k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife Suzy is a sexual person...very sexual. When we first met I knew there was something about this cute little brunette, I couldn't quite put my finger on it but I soon discovered what it was.

I had gone out with a couple of friends to the bar one night. We had been there for an hour or so when Suzy showed up with some of her friends and we started talking. Our conversations were light and I actually thought she was more interested in one of my buddies. Her friends left her with us and she ended up driving us home. I realized that I had been wrong as somehow she had managed to drop me off last. We talked in the car for a bit and before anyone knew we were making out.

I invited her up to my place and we had each other's clothes off, feeling each others bodies, I reached between her legs and into her panties where I discovered she was completely shaved. I had only been with one woman before who had a bald pussy and as I finessed my fingers inside her wet welcoming pussy, I could not wait to try my second.

I got between her legs and started to suck her clit as I put two fingers into her, I was no master at oral but she seemed to enjoy what I was doing as she directed my movements. I got up on the couch and she took me into her mouth, her actions were amazing as she slowly licked the tip of my cock and then gently lowered her head to take me into her mouth. She then started to tell me how much she loved sex, any time and with anyone who was willing. As she mounted me she asked me if I wanted to hear a story, I was a little hesitant with the recent news that she might be a little more promiscuous than I was used to but I thought...what the hell, lets hear it!

She told that while she was finishing up some schooling her colleagues decided to have a party. it was your run of the mill college get togethers and she was having a great time through the night. As a prank someone had bought a bunch of balloons and filled up one of the rooms of the host with balloons, this was hilarious because of his innate fear of balloons. n the wee hours she ended up in this room helping this guy remove the balloons because she felt sorry for him.

Once all the balloons had been removed they were left sitting on the bed and it didn't take long for Suzy to reach for his package which had become semi hard because he was sitting beside this beautiful girl. Soon they were making out and groping at each other. Without protection, Suzy was a little hesitant but the feeling was so incredible she soon was introducing his cock to her hole. He pushed into her and slowly started to fuck her. While this was going on, the roommate stopped by the room to be surprised by the action inside. Suzy looked over and didn't hesitate as she took another thrust from the host. She smiled as the roommate entered the room, unzipping his pants, pulling out his dick to feed it to her hungry mouth. She told me how incredible it was to be pleasured and to give pleasure in a threesome. I was speechless because I had never even thought of a threesome with another male. She kept riding me slowly picking up the pace as she finished the story about how the roommate said he wanted to try that incredible pussy. The host obliged and turned Suzy over to his roomy, she got on all fours and tried to pull away from him grabbing her hips because once again, she was worried about not having protection. The roomy said "well, there is a solution for this...I could just take your ass."

I was now utterly amazed by this woman who was riding my cock, licking her lips as she closed her eyes to tell me how he licked her ass for a bit as she sucked off the host. She then felt him take the head of his cock a started to rub it up and down her pussy to her ass. The next thing she knew, the tip of the roomy's cock was entering her hole. She squealed as she had never done anal before, but she did not pull away. She allowed him to enter her balls deep and she focused on sucking the host off. Her focus was soon rewarded by the host exclaiming he was about to cum and she pulled his dick out of her mouth so that the roomy could watch the white stream launch against her face and hair. It was way more than he needed to push his own orgasm to the brink and he filled her ass with cum as she also came.

Suzy rode me to her own orgasm right then and there. Her pussy clamped down on me and helped me to fill her pussy up.

We both turned over to sitting on the couch, exhausted and I can honestly say...blown away by what I had just heard. I asked my wife if that was true and she told me the most of it was really true. I asked her how it was to work with those guys for the next few weeks as they finished school. She said it was just sex and there was nothing uncomfortable about it at all.

After that moment I knew this woman was going to be my wife and I could only begin to imagine the adventures we would have...