This Is My Ass Now Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So sooner than she would have liked Paige suddenly stopped the spanking, leaned down to spread Beth's arse cheeks wide apart and examine the real prize, noting with a grin as she did so, "Now this, this is a fuck hole. Mmmmmmmm, this little butt hole of yours was made to be fucked Beth, and AJ is just lucky she got to you first. Or maybe you're the lucky one, because if you were my bitch I would never let this hole close. Mmmmmmm yeah, I'd make sure you were gapin' and sore back here all the time, and believe me when I say you're going to be when I'm done with you. For now, I'm feeling generous, so I'll give you the best lube ever... Emma sweetie, crawl over here and bury your pretty face in this big fat arse! I want your tongue so far up Beth's butt you can taste her breakfast. Oh yeah, that's it, make that hole nice and wet for my cock, oh Emma! Eat that fucking arse Emma!"

Beth grinned. Paige was so eager to encourage her bitch that she almost sounded like she was the one getting the rim job. But she wasn't. Oh no, that privilege belonged to Beth, the Glamazon moaning softly as Emma scurried to obey, not even waiting for Paige to finish talking before she buried her face in between Beth's butt cheeks and started lapping away at her back hole. Emma didn't even bother pulling the cheeks apart so she could get better access, and it was easier for her to breathe. In fact Beth wouldn't be surprised if Emma was suffocating herself on her big booty, something the former top had loved doing when she was the Alpha female.

Closing her eyes Beth concentrated on the memory, and for a brief moment it was like she was the Alpha female of the WWE again. The memory was so vivid, Beth remembering grabbing every single WWE diva at the time by their hair and shoving their faces straight up her big fat ass. Sometimes she wouldn't even bother making them try to rim her, instead just have them wallow in the humiliation of being stuck in between her cheeks. Then there were the times she would have several WWE divas lie down on a bed or the floor and work her way down the line, sometimes going back and forth as she used each of their faces as seats. Of course, Paige and Emma hadn't suffered that fate, but AJ had, which was why nowadays it was Beth being suffocated by AJ's tight little ass, or more often than not Kaitlyn's big fat booty.

It didn't happen that often though as AJ, like Beth before her, preferred to maintain her dominance through constant ass fuckings and semi-regular spankings, and to the pale girl's credit the recent butt beating she'd received from Paige was as hard as any she'd had from AJ. It wasn't quite as humiliating though, because at least Paige was closer to her size, Beth blushing as she remembered all the times she had struggled to balance on AJ's knee as the little pipsqueak spanked her butt for what felt like hours. Which was the other difference, this last ass whooping having been mercifully short. Still, Beth wished that Emma would move those soft lips of hers to her ass cheeks so she could kiss some of the pain away.

On the bright side Emma gave her one very thorough rim job, Paige giving her girlfriend at least fifteen minutes just to lick Beth's butt hole. Emma even pushed her tongue as deep as it would go into her ass, which was pretty fast thanks to the last months in her career where she had been anally gang banged on a daily basis and AJ ass fucking her on an almost hourly basis before and after she had come out as the tiny brunette's bitch. Of course by the time Emma's tongue was firmly planted up her butt Beth was desperate to feel something much bigger in her slutty ass, and after all of her training she had no problem begging for it.

"Fuck me, mmmmmmmmmm please Paige, fuck me with your big hard cock!" Beth moaned, "Oooooooooh your girlfriend's tongue feels so good in my ass, but I want something bigger. I want a big hard strap-on cock to stretch out and fill my big fat ass, oooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh, you pounding that fat booty just like you promised, mmmmmmmmmmm, please Paige, give it to me! Give me your cock! Oh God Paige, I want your cock up my big fat slutty ass soooooooooooooo bad, mmmmmmmmmm, please give it to me. Please fuck me. Fuck me in the ass, ass fuck me, ohhhhhhhh, please Paige, just fuck my ass like you promised!"

"Oh Beth, I didn't promised to fuck your ass." Paige teased, "I promise to wreck it. Is that what you want? For me to wreck your fucking ass hole? Slam your little ass hole so hard it's gaping for days? Pound fuck that fat ass of yours until you can't sit for a week? Is that what you want Beth?"

"Ohhhhhhhh Gooooooooodddddddddd yes, wreck my ass!" Beth practically cried with joy, before continuing with, "Wreck it, wreck it, fucking wreck my ass hole!"

"Be careful what you wish for bitch." Paige grinned, before turning her attention to the only WWE diva who was more than just a fuck toy to her, "Emma, make sure you get that talented little tongue of yours deep up Beth's butt. I don't want to have to waste too much energy stretching that ass out because you haven't licked it properly."

Even though Paige's tone was teasing Emma was a little offended. Paige should know better than anyone just how good Emma was at eating ass, given that it was Paige's pale perfect posterior Emma spent most of her time worshipping. And of course, no tongue could reach as far as even the smallest dildo in Paige's collection, and none of the toys which had been stuffed into the bag for Emma to carry were even slightly small. Not that Emma could see Paige choose her weapon of ass destruction, or anything except Beth's butt, which disappointed the Australian. Paige always looked so sexy wearing a strap-on dildo. Oh well, it wasn't like she wasn't going to have a perfect view of that in a matter of moments.

In the meantime Emma tried to push her face even deeper into Beth's butt and her tongue even further up the other blonde's ass. As it was the latter which was the real goal Emma finally pulled the massive globes in front of her apart with her hands, the Australian fondling and squeezing those giant ass cheeks while the American moaned at the tiny bit of tongue which entered her backside as a result of this. Which wasn't much, but it was as good as she was going to get, Emma frantically tongue fucking Beth's butt for several moments while she waited for Paige to return. It wasn't enough though. If Paige really wanted Beth stretched she was going to need fingers or something, something which surprisingly she left for Emma to do.

"Nice work Emma. Now finger that slutty little hole. Mmmmmmmmm yeah, I want to see my girlfriend finger fuck Beth Phoenix's fat ass." Paige grinned as she stroked lubricant into the strap-on which was now firmly round her waist, treating the cock as if it was a part of her, the stimulator inside the harness and her mental high almost making it feel that way.

Emma was so surprised by this development it actually caused her to not immediately obey one of Paige's plans, something very rare for her. Trying to make up for that mistake she sprang into action, briefly letting go of one of Beth's butt cheeks so that she could rub her fingertips along the other blonde's pussy, and then when they were nice and wet she returned to spreading both her fellow diva's ass cheeks with both hands. She then spat on her target, and then pressed a finger slowly into the ass hole of the far stronger woman, Emma almost feel like a top again as she made the mighty Beth Phoenix whimper for her like a little bitch.

"How does it feel Emma?" Paige asked as soon as Emma was up to her knuckle inside The Glamazon.

"Tight." Emma softly murmured before she could think about what Paige might want to hear.

Apparently that was close enough to the money as Paige nodded her head and said, "Just as I thought, AJ doesn't know how to treat a bitch. But that's ok Beth, because me and my girl are gonna stretch you out real good, then I'm going to wreck that fat ass!"

"Oh yes, wreck my fat ass! Fucking wreck it! Mmmmmmmmm, fuck!" Beth moaned, continuing to shamelessly beg, although Emma didn't really pay attention.

Emma was far more preoccupied with the amazing sensation of finger fucking the ass of a former Alpha female, this musclebound woman who was stronger than she was and had once owned every diva in the WWE now moaning, groaning and whimpering as Emma took her ass. It wasn't quite the same dominant thrill of ass fucking another woman with a strap-on, but knowing she was preparing this big fat ass for her girlfriend to fuck was something thrilling in a way she could have never imagined, Emma determined to make Paige proud by adding a second finger and then pounding those digits in and out of Beth's butt hole.

After a few minutes of that Paige moaned, "Mmmmmmmmmm, nice work Emma, but that should be enough for an anal slut like this. Mmmmmmmmm yeah, move out the way Emma so I can wreck this bitch's dyke butt! Beth, spread your cheeks and beg for what you so desperately need."

Beth had been begging for a while, but that didn't stop her from obeying as she and Emma swiftly moved so that it was The Glamazon who was spreading her cheeks, offering her ass hole to Paige as she continued to beg, "Fuck me! Fuck me Paige, oh fuck me, fuck my ass, mmmmmmmm, pound my dyke ass hard and deep, OH GOD, yeeeeeeeeesssssssssss, stretch that ass! Stretch it! Stretch that bitch hole of mine and fill me with your big hard strap-on cock. Come on you pale bitch, fuck me! Wreck my ass! You promised! Oh fuck, you promised you would wreck my big fat ass, so just go ahead and fucking do it! DO IT!"

Paige shuffled forward and then began sliding her cock around Beth's back door while the once mighty Glamazon completely humiliated herself, then without warning she rammed forwards, sending almost half of the dildo into Beth's bowels. Then with a series of hard thrusts she was balls deep inside that big fat arse, Paige grinning widely as she took a moment to savour for filling one of her greatest fantasies. Of course in her dreams the muscular Beth Phoenix was still an anal virgin and Paige was the one who took her back door cherry and in doing so took her rightful place as Alpha female of the WWE, but this was a hell of a consolation prize.

Especially as Beth then almost immediately cried out, "Ohhhhhhhhh yesssssssssss, fuck my ass! Fuck my big fat slutty dyke ass! Oooooooooohhhhhhhhhh Gooooooooddddddddd, your big hard girl cock feels so good in my ass, mmmmmmmmm, fuck my ass, fuck me in the ass, ass fuck me, ooooooooooh fuck, fuck me, oh Paige! Fuck me Paige! Fuck me like the bitch I am! Ram my ass! Wreck it good! Make it gape! Make my back door gape wide open for you, mmmmmmmmmm, make me your little anal slut, ooooooooohhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeessssssssss, pound my slutty ass like the big bitch I am!"

Loving her latest conquest's enthusiasm Paige soon complied with Beth's request and began pumping her hips back and forth, slowly beginning to arse fucked The Glamazon. She was arse fucking a woman who could bench press more weight than any other woman on the current roster and even half of the men. This goddess who had once ruled over the diva's division with an iron fist with every woman in that division her personal anal whore was now taking every inch of her strap-on cock inside her big fat bottom. And not only was she taking it, but The Glamazon Beth Phoenix was spreading her meaty cheeks to provide Paige with a perfect view of her dick sliding in and out of that forbidden hole.

There was absolutely nothing in this world Paige loved more than watching a big cock strapped round her waist pumping in and out of another female wrestler's arse hole while that female wrestler was spreading her own arse cheeks. It made her feel so powerful and dominant, and no matter what happened in that moment the woman she was arse fucking was her bitch. Whether she denied it or not, that was what the woman giving up her most private hole was, and to her delight this particular woman wasn't denying it. No, this powerful women's wrestler was acting like a shameless anal slut, and Paige loved it.

It also made her arse hole quiver, because Beth Phoenix had been the longest reigning and most vicious Alpha female in the secret history of the WWE, leaving countless gaping arse holes in her wake as she maintained her control over the diva's division. And here she was, completely broken, nothing but little AJ Lee's personal anal slut/house maid. If AJ could do this to her predecessor what would she do to Paige, the girl so hell-bent on taking her title and position that she was now violating her personal property, Paige suddenly having a vision of herself in an identical outfit to Beth's and happily cleaning AJ's home/spreading her arse cheeks whenever her mistress was home.

While Paige momentarily became lost in a submissive fantasy Emma was thinking what a lucky bottom she was to have such a dominating top like Paige. When Emma had lost her anal cherry to Paige she had immediately become a total bottom who craved getting ass fucked every second of every day, even when her ass hole was sore and gaping open from its latest abuse. Meanwhile Paige had just brushed off getting fucked in the ass and was now butt fucking The Glamazon Beth Phoenix, in this moment the bigger and stronger woman who used to reign supreme over the WWE diva's division nothing but Paige's anal whore.

It was certainly something Emma never thought she'd see. The big, tough Glamazon face down, ass up and spreading her ass cheeks as another woman pumped a big strap-on dildo in and out of her back hole, Emma not even able to imagine herself doing it in her wildest fantasies. Winning the diva's title in a Wrestlemania match presented as important with the announcers taking it seriously had seemed like a far more achievable goal for her, although she would totally settle for the crowd cheering her as she won the title on RAW or a random PPV/special event. She'd only try to dominate women because it was expected of her, and it felt much more natural being the submissive bitch of someone as dominant as Paige. Although Emma had to admit, she would have loved to have seen her smoking hot girlfriend get her sexy 'arse' fucked, her pale skin flushing as little AJ Lee dominated her completely.

"EMMA!" Paige yelled loudly, seemingly at random.

"What?" Emma stammered as she came out of her daydream of Paige getting fucked up the ass by AJ to see her girlfriend staring at her while still easily pumping Beth's butt.

"I've been calling you." Paige complained in a whiny voice, quickly adding in a more dominant tone, "And I'll spank your arse for embarrassing me in front of Beth later, but for now get over here and take over spreading this bitch's cheeks!"

Flushing with embarrassment Emma quickly apologised, "I'm sorry Paige, I... I just got lost in watching you fuck Beth's ass. I mean, it's Beth!"

Paige frowned, "There'll be plenty of time for you to figuratively and literally kiss my arse later, for now just do as you're told."

"Yes Paige." Emma said, rushing to obey.

Emma wasn't sure what was more embarrassing, not immediately obeying her mistress or fantasising about her mistress being butt fucked. Either way she was being a bad lesbian slave, and as she took over spreading those meaty cheeks she tried to make up for it by focusing on Paige's cock sliding in and out of Beth's butt hole, Emma getting the best look possible at her girlfriends total dominance over another diva. This was something they'd done countless times in NXT as Paige showed every other girl who entered HER ring who was boss, but it was no use, even as Emma tried to focus on the present or all those times they had done this to the likes of Sasha Banks and Bailey the red-hot image entered her mind of AJ topping Paige, and with the memory of finding Paige taking a cold shower in their hotel room a week ago, Emma knew she would never get the moment she looked down and to her amazement found her girlfriend's butt hole was gaping open.

Just like Beth's butt hole was when Paige pulled out of it, except the brunette's butt hole had been wider, Emma finally being forced out of that memory when Paige pressed her dildo against the blonde's lips and asked, "Hey Emma, have you ever wanted to taste the arse of a former Alpha female?"

Knowing that instead of a verbal response she was expected to just start sucking, and that Paige might just push the dildo into her mouth if she tried to say anything anyway, Emma stretched her lips wide and then wrapped them around the first few inches of the ass flavoured dick. Then happy little ass to mouth slut that she was, or at least had been turned into by her girlfriend, Emma began greedily slurping up every drop of ass cream she could find, eventually taking the entire length of the dildo down her well-trained throat. That finally distracted her from her most secret taboo fantasy of her girlfriend getting topped, especially because the answer to Paige's question was yes, ever since losing her own anal cherry Emma had imagined tasting AJ's ass on Paige's strap-on, the image of the current Alpha female of the WWE becoming her girlfriend's butt slut just as hot as the other way around.

Beth used to love to make her bitches go ass to mouth, especially if they were in a relationship like Emma and Paige, and yet now she was so broken Beth couldn't even imagine herself seriously trying to turn the tables and start feeding Emma or Paige the other one's ass as she switched back and forth between their cute little asses until both their butt holes were gaping wide open. She could still imagine it, and it was still hot to her, but it was hotter to know she had the power to turn the tables on these women and instead just allowed them to use her for their pleasure, Paige spending the next few minutes switching between Beth's ass and Emma's mouth.

However as that dick continue to be switched between those eager to be filled holes Beth's patients began to run out. Paige had already proven herself a decent top. She had the attitude and the skill to be the Alpha female someday, but only if she could pound ass as well as AJ or better. Thanks to her years of abusing other women wrestlers Beth's ass had been brutally fucked by every single one of her victims either on the day she had come out as AJ's bitch or shortly thereafter, so she knew the difference between a wannabe top and the real deal, and she was curious which one Paige was. Also Beth just really wanted her big butt fucked nice and hard.

So after 5 or 10 minutes, that felt like 5 or 10 hours, of Paige gleefully making Emma go ass to mouth Beth cried out, "Ohhhhhhhh Paige, please fuck me! I need my fat ass fucked! Mmmmmmm, I need my big fat ass fucked good and hard so I can cum like a slut with a dick up my ass Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh shit, fuck me like a whore! Mmmmmmmm, stop feeding your slutty girlfriend my ass and just fuck my butt! Butt fuck me, fuck me up the butt, oh please Paige, ram my butt! Pound it hard! Fucking make me cum! Oh please make me cum, please make me cum, please make me cum!"

"Bad bitch, don't interrupt me while I'm having fun." Paige playfully scolded, smacking Beth's butt, "Just for that, you can have a turn tasting your bitch ass! Mmmmmmm yeahhhhhhh Beth, turn around and get this cock in your mouth, mmmmmmmm, taste your own ass you little slut!"

Eagerly taking her 'punishment' Beth whirled round and gobbled up the head of Paige's cock, moaning happily as she tasted the deepest part of her rectum. It was a flavour she had become addicted to thanks to AJ's training, Beth loving the fact that when she looked up she saw a grin so wide and wicked that it could have easily been her mistress, if AJ suddenly became ghostly pale and a lot taller. Brushing the thought aside Beth concentrated on bobbing her head up and down the shaft, soon relaxing her throat muscles so she could get every inch of that cock down her gullet, and more importantly suck up all that yummy ass cream.