This Is My Ass Now Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Which of course pleased Paige, "Good girl, that's a good little Glamazon, eat your own ass you filthy slut! Eat your own ass off my cock like the nasty little freak you are. Mmmmmmm, I think that deserves a reward. How about, a nice little DP? Yeahhhhhhh, Emma, grab your strap-on so we can double stuff this bitch. Beth, get on your back so I can have some more of that ass!"

Quickly flipping over onto her back and lifting her legs up Beth whimpered as Paige got into position, "Oh yes, fuck me, fuck my butt! Fuck my slutty little ass hole hard and deep! Make me cum like the bitch I am! Oh please Paige, fuck me. Pound the little ass hole you've already gaped! Oooooooooh, I can feel it Paige, I can feel how nice and loose you've already made my little bitch hole, but now I want you to really stretch it out. Mmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhh, pound that dyke hole so that when AJ comes home her personal maid's butt hole will be too loose and open to fuck, ohhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhh, ruin her bitch's hole, ooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh Paige!"

Beth moaned with blissful happiness when Paige finally shoved her strap-on back inside her loose and welcoming ass hole, the weaker girl grabbing her legs and pushing them even further back in another sign of dominance. Then, grinning wickedly, Paige positioned those legs to rest against her shoulders, nearly folding Beth in half as she began fucking her ass harder than ever before. It wasn't quite enough to make her cum, in fact Paige seemed to delight in bringing her close to the edge of orgasm but never letting her achieve it, but that just made Beth feel more like the submissive bitch she had been turned into and further cemented Paige as anything but a wannabe top. No, Paige knew just how to treat an ass slut like Beth, and the once mighty Glamazon loved her for it.

Emma had known this was coming, and she was quick to retrieve her strap-on from the bag she had brought and return to the bed. However she pretty much did that on autopilot because she was lost in the wonderful sight of her dominating girlfriend totally having her way with The Glamazon Beth Phoenix, fucking her in the ass and making her love it. Oh Paige looked so sexy and dominant with Beth's muscular legs on her shoulders, the brunette's pale ass pumping back and forth as she abused the stronger woman's ass hole, Emma having no idea how she could have spent most of the week fantasising about Paige getting her ass fucked when she was obviously such an Alpha female, soon to be THE Alpha female.

Then again, Beth used to be an Alpha female, Emma still unable to believe how this terrifying and muscular woman had been turned into such a massive anal whore. AJ must be a goddess, Emma briefly thought, before snapping herself out of it and scooting along the bed so she could position herself kneeling over Beth's face. Luckily the other blonde's mouth was wide open, a constant series of moans and whimpers falling out of it, making it easy for Emma to slide her strap-on into the mouth of a woman she had once feared, that woman immediately beginning to suck her cock without a moment's hesitation while Paige pounded her ass hard and deep.

"Yeahhhhhhhh bitch, suck my girlfriend's cock!" Paige gleefully taunted The Glamazon, "Ooooooooh yeah, take that dick down your throat! Get it nice and wet for your slutty little cunt!"

"Yeah, suck it." Emma added nervously.

To Emma's delight, and relief, Beth eagerly did as she was told, the weaker diva's words only pushing the multiple times women's and diva's champion to take more of Emma's dildo into her mouth and then down her throat. In what seem like no time at all Beth's lips were sliding up and down the length of the shaft without a hint of gagging, making Emma brave enough to start a gentle face fucking. Rather than enrage the stronger blonde Beth actually moaned in pleasure, grabbed onto Emma's butt and pulled the cock deeper into her mouth, giving the smaller blonde a sign she needed to intensify the throat fucking, although Emma still wasn't using half the energy Paige was using to fuck Beth's ass.

"Oh yeah, this slut's fuck holes are all getting pounded tonight!" Paige crowed gleefully as she leaned back and held Beth's legs wide apart so she could get a good view of her girlfriend pumping Beth's mouth, the big blonde's jiggling tits, the former Alpha female's glistening pussy and just beneath it Beth's stretched open butt hole. After a few more minutes of enjoying those sights Paige pulled out and ordered, "Emma, lay down so we can DP this big bitch. Beth, stuff your little cunt with my girlfriend's dick and then wait patiently for the ride of your life... that's it, mmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhh, gimme back that sweet bitch hole."

Eager as always to obey Emma hadn't hesitated pulling her strap-on out of Beth's mouth and laying flat on her back next to the other blonde so she was pretty much in the centre of the bed for what came next. It allowed Beth just to turn over onto her, which the bigger blonde happily did, Emma holding the dildo firmly in place as Beth lined up her entrance to the strap-on and then pushed herself down. She did that slowly at first, but once the first few inches were inside Beth drop-down on Emma's dick, fully impaling herself with a loud moan of joy. She then leaned forward and arched her back, giving Paige better access to her butt hole. Wanting to do her part Emma reached up and spread Beth's butt cheeks apart, the two blondes working together to make sure it was easy as possible for Paige to make the DP complete by stuffing Beth's ass with strap-on.

"Ooooooooh yeah, present that pretty little bitch hole to me Emma, mmmmmmmm, there's a good girl." Paige praised her girlfriend gleefully as she lined up her dildo to Beth's back hole and pushed forwards, "Ohhhhhhhhh fuck yeah, take it Beth! Take it right up your arse as my girlfriend takes your cunt!"

"Oh yes, I'm taking it, I'm taking it!" Beth moaned joyfully as her loose ass hole was once again invaded.

Ignoring the giant slut Paige concentrated on slamming her dildo into Beth's big bottom, something really quite easy thanks to how well fucked Beth's arse already was. In fact her hips crashed against Emma's hands/Beth's butt cheeks in what felt like seconds, in turn Paige impaling The Glamazon even more firmly upon her girlfriend's cock. Then Paige started pumping back and forth, butt fucking the once mighty Beth Phoenix at the same steady pace she had been sodomising her before, except this time giving her even more pleasure by bouncing her up and down on Emma's strap-on, which was in turn bashing against Emma's clit, so technically Paige was fucking two women at the same time.

The constant moans, groans, whimpers and cries that Beth and Emma let out made that very clear, Paige grinning wickedly as she pushed Emma's hands away and really started to enjoy herself/make a show out of sodomising the former Alpha female. That included pulling on Beth's long blonde hair, smacking her arse and of course increasing the pace of her thrusts until the sound of her thighs smacking off Beth's meaty cheeks echoed around the room, Paige grinning wickedly as the juicy flesh jiggled against her as she began to give the Glamazon a real rectum wrecking.

Most importantly of all Paige began to talk trash, "Fuckkkkkkkkk yeahhhhhhhhh take it! Take it, take it take it take it TAKE IT! TAKE IT LIKE A WHORE! TAKE IT LIKE THE FUCKING DYKE WHORE YOU ARE! MMMMMMMMMMM YEAHHHHHHHHHH, TAKE IT IN BOTH YOUR FUCK HOLES! OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHHHHH, TAKE IT IN BOTH HOLES! TAKE IT IN BOTH FUCKING HOLES! OHHHHHHHHHHHH EMMA, FUCK HER WITH ME EMMA. HELP ME FUCK THIS BITCH! OOOOOOOOOH YESSSSSSSSS, I WANT MY GIRLFRIEND TO HELP ME FUCK BETH PHOENIX HARD AND DEEP IN BOTH HER PUSSY AND HER ASS LIKE THE LESBIAN WHORE SHE FUCKING IS! OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKK YEAHHHHHHHHHH!"

Obediently Emma began thrusting upwards into their temporary bitch, Paige cackling gleefully as she and her girlfriend work together to double fuck the once mighty Beth Phoenix like the shameless slut she had been turned into. Which once again briefly had Paige thinking about the woman who had done this to Beth, and the fact that by challenging that little pipsqueak she might end up just as big a submissive slut as Beth. But Paige was determined to make sure that didn't happen, that it would be AJ Lee who would end up the submissive slut, sandwiched between herself and her girlfriend, Paige and Emma each taking one of AJ's holes as the Alpha female of the WWE squealed like a little bitch.

Oh yes, Paige and Emma had turned the mighty Beth Phoenix into nothing but meat. A slab of quality meat in between two pieces of bread. A submissive little whore who love taking it in both her fuck holes. If it happened to Beth, it would eventually happen to AJ, and very soon it would happen to Kaitlyn, AJ's beloved wife. Who it seemed was now watching them, Paige smiling wickedly as she spotted the voluptuous former WWE diva in a mirror before she became completely lost in brutalising Beth's back hole with every ounce of her strength. Fortunately for her, Emma and especially Beth seemed determined to make this double fucking long and hard, the three women working together to make sure they all came several times, the only difference being that the dominant divas' holes clenched around nothing while Beth's holes tightened around the dildos inside of them, making it harder but not impossible for Emma and Paige to continue the passionate fuck.

Kaitlyn often came home to find her beloved wife destroying Beth's little dyke butt hole with a huge strap-on, so as she got to her front door and heard Beth's screams of pleasure she smiled happily to herself and entered her home thinking everything was normal. However once she had quietly made her way up to her bedroom so she could surprise the tiny brunette who normally loved surprising her Kaitlyn found a much paler/bigger brunette pounding Beth's fat ass.

She was so surprised she became rooted to the spot, giving her time to think. The other women were facing away from the door, meaning they hadn't seen her yet, so if she was really careful she could get away without being seen. She didn't need to see the pale woman's face to know it was Paige, and although she never met the first ever NXT women's champion Kaitlyn knew from the way AJ had bragged about taking Paige's anal cherry that her wife's rival had come here for some payback. But as that payback was most likely Kaitlyn getting fucked like the lesbian slut she was, first by Paige and then by AJ wanting to re-establish her dominance, escape quickly became the last thing she wanted to do.

"Enjoying Beth's fat ass?" Kaitlyn asked, announcing her presence.

"Yeah, it's great." Paige admitted, burying every inch of her dildo inside Beth's butt before turning her head to look at Kaitlyn, "But I didn't come here for her."

With that Paige yanked her dildo out of Beth's ass and turned around in one swift movement so Kaitlyn could admire what the pale girl had done to the once mighty Glamazon, Beth's butt hole gaping as wide as it ever had from a single cock fucking it, Kaitlyn trembling with anticipation at the thought she could be next. When she finally looked away from Beth's gaping ass hole it became clear to Kaitlyn she wouldn't have to wait long until her ass hole was just as stretched, Paige walking straight up to her, grabbing her by the hair and pushing forcefully downwards. Of course being stronger Kaitlyn could have stopped her, but because she could guess what Paige wanted she happily dropped to her knees.

"You're in for a long night slut." Paige announced with a grin, "How about we start with a blow job? Mmmmmmm yeah, I just love it when submissive bitches taste each other's asses."

Paige said a lot more than that, but Kaitlyn was too busy savouring the taste of ass to really pay attention, the now dark brunette wrapping her lips around the strap-on cock of her wife's rival and beginning to greedily suck her maid's ass juice off of it. Once she had the entire length buried down her throat Kaitlyn looked up into Paige's eyes and smiled around the cock. If she wasn't sure before, she was definitely sure now she was in for a very long, very enjoyable night.