This is My Life Now Pt. 02

Story Info
Shauna starts to teach me my daily routine.
3.2k words
3.97
57.7k
11
0

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/02/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: This a story of pure fantasy and fiction that involves, scat, pee, and extreme domination/torture. If you do not enjoy those, then don't bother reading. All characters are completely made up and of age. I encourage you to read the previous installment first.

*****

I woke up in my damp, stained bed from the previous night. "I live here now" is what was running through my mind. My door was left open, which let the morning light in from the hallway. If it wasn't for the door being open I would've stumbled around terrified that, at any moment, Mistress Shauna would ambush me with another onslaught on extreme pain and pleasure. God, what a night. I felt so humiliated and degraded.

I still had so many questions. How long will Mistress keep me here? How severe will my treatment get? Will I even survive? As far as I knew, Mistress Shauna was a serial killer that regularly kidnapped and kept young perverted girls like me. The danger was quite thrilling. I reached down and felt my wet pussy. I am such a whore. Not even possible real danger could keep me from getting horny.

Ever since my transformation in high school, my mind was perpetually fixed on being degraded and used by dominating women. I had no other life. I was on autopilot at work and school. Even at my graduation party I couldn't help but survey the room for women that could dominate me. Maybe even several women at once. I had to sneak away to the bathroom several times that night to get myself off. My clit was swollen and raw by the end of the night. The more painful it got, the harder I played with it. I imagined my hot 2nd cousin was the one rubbing me raw and I was only allowed to sit there and take it.

As I got up and looked around the room I noticed my clothes were taken from the floor. I could've either stayed in my room, safe from being spotted in the nude by strangers, or I could find Mistress and hopefully she would be pleased by my willingness. The answer was obvious. I approached the doorway carefully. I started to smell breakfast, and heard clanging pots and utensils.

Then I heard Mistress' booming voice across the house. "Dick-slut, go fetch our new little piggy and tell her if she doesn't come out and get her breakfast that she's going to spend the whole day in there."

"Yes, Mistress." Said a quiet, chipper voice.

I figured I should my make my way towards the kitchen. I could use this opportunity to explore this large house a bit. I walked into the window-lit hallway. I saw cars driving past down the road. I was close enough to the road so anyone looking in the large windows could see my fat, naked ass.

"What a fat bitch" is what I imagined passers-by were thinking to themselves. God, I'm so fucking horny already. I couldn't wait to see what Mistress had in store for me today. I came up to a door and slowly opened it. It seemed like a pretty standard bathroom at first. It was spacious and clean. There was a sink with a counter, a larger than normal toilet, a shower/tub, and what looked like a toilet seat on some sort of chair. It had a small cushion underneath, possibly for someone's head to rest. I wondered how much this thing was used. "Maybe one day Mistress will force me under it." I thought to myself.

I continued down the hall and came to a set of stairs that went down, towards the kitchen, I imagined. Perhaps I have a few more moments to look around. Just past the stairs there was a black door that stuck out from the others. This room must be special. A dungeon, perhaps? I slowly opened the door and poked my head inside. It was a bedroom. A beautiful bedroom with the most elegant decorations and furniture. "This must be Mistress Shauna's room" I thought.

The exact moment following that thought I felt my wrist being grabbed and I was spun around.

"You cannot be in here!" Said a skinny, perky-breasted woman with a massive cock. It was dick-slut. I almost didn't recognize her from last night. It was all a blur. I took a moment to look over this stunning woman. She was completely shaven. Her body was free of any hair besides her head. Her hair was very short an elegant. She reminded me a lot of Anne Hathaway in "Interstellar." In fact, she looked almost exactly like her. She had small, perky breasts with unusually long nipples. He breast meat was peppered with various marks and bruises. It looks as if they are regularly battered. Moving down from her breasts was a slim stomach and perfectly wide hips. She was maybe a half a foot taller than me, but also nearly half my weight. Her cock was the only masculine quality about her, but it also stuck out the most. It hung nearly to her knees. My guess is that it was about 13 inches and 2 inches in diameter, soft. Like her breasts, it was also covered in various marks and reminders of past torture. A ring piercing stuck out from the tip that entered her pee-hole, and came out the bottom of the head. I must've looked like an idiot, just staring at her with my mouth agape.

"Please! We need to get out of her room and go downstairs! I already got it hard last night for not cleaning her toilet well enough. I deserved my punishment, but I can't handle any more right now!" She seemed desperate as she pulled me out of the room and quietly closed the door.

"What the hell is taking so long, sluts?!" A voice boomed from downstairs.

"Please forgive us Mistress, we are coming right down!" Dick-slut yelled back; trying her best not to seem agitated or scared.

"Oh no! I'm going to get it now." She started to panic and tear up. "Please let's hurry so we won't get it too bad."

She quickly led me down the stairs and towards the kitchen. It was then I noticed her damaged backside. Purple streaks lay across her ass cheeks all the way down to the back of her knees. She walked gingerly because of her well used asshole. It was swollen and almost hung open. We entered the kitchen where our beautiful, amazon Mistress awaited us. The table was set with one plate that was filled with 3 pancakes, 6 strips of bacon, 5 sausage links, and 4 pieces of french toast. Everything on the plate was covered in syrup.

"Sit down and eat your food, pig." Mistress barked.

I hastily whined "b-but I can't eat all of that!" I immediately regretted my protest as Mistress stomped towards me. I started to stagger back.

"Please, I'm sorry mistress!" I begged.

She wound up and brought her hand across my left breast, nearly knocking me over. It was the hardest my tits were ever struck. I stood there in shock as Mistress looked down at me and pointed her finger at my face.

"There is a right and wrong way to address me, you fat, stupid pig. I only tell my sluts something once before they get punished. Next time will be worse. Do you understand?!" Mistress shouted.

"Yes, Mistress. I'm sorry." I quickly replied with tears building in my eyes.

"Now sit the fuck down and eat all of it, piggy. I know you can. You've polished off plenty of meals this size, haven't you?" She asked, her voice becoming more furious.

"Yes, Mistress. Thank you, Mistress." I quickly replied, hoping to please her by thanking her. I didn't want to see her angry. All I want to do is please her.

"Good." She said, her voice calming slightly. She turned towards her more senior slave, looking to lash out. "Get in the film room, whore. Time to make some money. Get the black monster out and lube it up."

"Yes, Mistress." She replied, hoping to mask her fear and unwillingness. She quickly left the room and disappeared down a hallway where I heard a door open and shut. I wanted to know what was going to happen to her. I wanted to know what was in store for ME. I would have to be patient and do what I'm told until then. I didn't want to upset Mistress Shauna. I sat down and started to eat.

"Now you make sure and eat all of it. I'm going to take care of some business and will be back in a few minutes. You better not throw it out because I will be checking the garbage when I come back." She calmly instructed as I kept my eyes on my plate.

I replied "Yes, Mistress."

She left the kitchen and entered what I'm assuming was the same room as Dick-slut. I did my best to pace myself so I didn't fill up too quickly. But I also wanted to finish before mistress got back. I heard a "CRACK!" so loud it startled me, followed by a yelp. I heard it several times again in the period of a few minutes. After that I started to hear rhythmic whimpering, followed by the occasional "CRACK!" and Mistress barking inaudibly. I barely made out the words "faster" and "harder."

I managed to eat most of my food pretty quickly. "I am a fat pig..." I thought to myself. My curiosity go the better of me and I got up off my chair and tip-toed towards the room where they both entered. She must've been hasty about closing the door, since it was cracked open a few inches still. My eyes widened and my pussy juices started to flow down my leg. Mistress Shauna was standing there naked with a menacing bullwhip in her hand. She was standing next to a short table, but I couldn't see more than a piece of the table. I could hear a rhythmic thumping sound, accompanied by a wet, sloshy sound. My curiosity blinded me as I cracked it open even more. I almost came when I saw Dick-slut straddling the table with a very large, black dildo, about 14 inches long, disappearing into her asshole. Her back was facing me but I could hear the pain in her voice as she pleaded Mistress. Every time she pleaded, Mistress wound up and cracked the whip on her backside.

That was followed by a forced and barely audible "Thank you, Mistress." She continued to bounce up and down on the massive dildo. Expertly reaching the tip with precision, then slamming back down with all of her weight while letting out a deep and guttural grunt.

"Yeaaaaa. Good whore." Mistress said while rubbing her own pussy. I wish I could see Mistress' beautiful pussy. I didn't get a good look at it in my dark room while she smothered me with her ass last night.

"You want to cum, Dick-slut?!" Mistress shouted.

"Unnnnngggghhh Yes, Mistress! Please make me cum!" The impaled slave shouted.

"Get it all the way in you and present that cock for me, whore." Mistress barked.

Dick-slut eased the full length into her and rested on the balls at the base. Mistress pushed down on her shoulders until the balls disappeared into her asshole as well.

"AAAGGHHH!" The slave cried out as mistress bent down and roughly grabbed her massive cock. She began to roughly stroke it as Dick-slut winced and recoiled. As she stroked it, I rubbed my own pussy furiously, trying to be as quiet as possible. I wanted Mistress to treat me like that. Mistress Shauna looked so pleased. I wanted to please her. I edged myself several times watching her. I didn't want to cum and risk leaving a puddle of my squirt at the door.

"Ohhhhh I'm gonna cum Mistress! Please let me cum!" Dick-slut shouted in a begging tone.

"Cum, you stupid whore!" Mistress yelled back as she brought her other had down on her cock and slapped it several times while she roughly jerked it. I couldn't quite see what she was doing to her cock, but it seemed like she was smacking the head on every down stroke of her other hand.

"Ohhhhhhhhh yes, Mistress!" The slave shouted as she started to orgasm. At that exact moment, Mistress let go, stood up and started to turn towards the door. I quickly closed it enough she she couldn't look out at me. I could hear Dick-slut crying out in disappointment as her ruined orgasm continued.

"Get off that dick and clean it off. It looks fucking filthy. You better do a better job with that tongue than you did last night on my toilet, whore. I want that thing spotless for our next use." Mistress ordered.

"Yes, Mistress." Dick-slut wearily replied. I figured I should get back and shovel down the rest of my meal before Mistress was finished. I crept back and sat down. I managed to swallow the last bite just before Mistress walked back in. She looked at me with suspicion. I'm assuming she thought I originally opened the door. She probably wasn't sure enough to punish me. Mistress Shauna was cruel, but she was always sure and consistent. She was a Lawyer, after all.

I know mistress will punish me for admitting seeing that in this diary. But I know I deserve it and helping mistress remember that moment so she could get off is worth my punishment.

She broke the silence with her instructions. "I'm going to get dressed and put you both in your rooms before I go to work. I will come back for lunch with another good meal for you to eat. There is a dirty magazine under your bed for you to read while you wait." I secretly rejoiced at this fact.

She continued. "Once I get home, you will complete your chores, which I will have written down for you in your room. Once your chores are completed, you will have your dinner, and reward. If your chores aren't completed to my liking, you will not get your reward, and will instead receive a punishment. Every punishment you receive will get worse and worse. So you better learn to do things right, quickly."

My juices were flowing from my worked-up pussy. Receiving instructions from her was all I needed in life. I will do anything for her. I would gladly accept any punishment from her if it means it would please her.

I replied to her statement with a confident "Yes, Mistress."

She went upstairs to her room to get dress as I cleaned off my plate in the sink. I watched Dick-slut gingerly walk down the hall past the kitchen to the stairs. She stopped and looked back at me.

"You should get to your room before Mistress is ready for work. She doesn't like leaving late." She said as she wiped the tears off her face and carefully walked up the stairs. The damage to her asshole was now very evident. It was hanging open and slightly purple. She also had some new welts on her ass. I started up the stairs behind her and walked at her side.

I whispered to her. "Are you okay?"

She looked at me with a genuine smile "Never better."

It was eerie. She underwent such humiliation and pain, but genuinely appeared happy. I wondered if that was my future. I shuddered in pleasure and anticipation. I wanted to learn to handle everything Mistress gives me, no matter how humiliating and painful.

I went to my room, which I realized had a peculiar locking system. Besides the standard lock on the knob, there was a latch on the outside that reached the loop on the adjacent wall. I shuddered again in fear as my pussy started to drip again. I can't wait to be locked in like a helpless slut. Where I could only either sleep or rub myself off until Mistress gets home. I entered the room and sat on the bed.

"Oh shit, I need to use the bathroom." I thought to myself as I got up and started to walk back out towards the bathroom. Mistress briskly walked towards me and stopped me.

"Where are you going?" Mistress asked with a slight tone of irritation.

"The bathroom, Mistress. I need to pee." I quietly replied, somehow ashamed of my bathroom habits. I also had to shit, but I was afraid of what Mistress would make me do if she knew.

"That's too bad. You should've done it while I was getting ready. You will have to try and hold it until I get back in about 4 hours. If you cant hold it and you make a mess, you can clean it when I get home." She sternly stated. "Now get into your room!" Her shouting startled me, because she was calm a second before that.

"Yes, Mistress!" I replied in a panic as I turned and quickly walked and sat in my bed.

She slammed the door shut and placed a lock on the latch. I read over my chores she had written on a dry erase board and looked under my bed. It was a pretty shocking magazine she left for me. It was filled with stories and pictures from Dommes like Mistress Shauna. It revolved around extreme body modification, like piercings and tattoos in strange places like nipples and assholes. One mistress had a sub that had stud piercings surrounding her cunt-hole and asshole.

"It increases the amount of pain and pleasure for my little slut." A quote from the domme said. There was also a familiar sight. A girl with a massive cock. It wasn't dick-slut. But I'm sure this is what convinced Mistress Shauna to have one surgically put on her. The statements from the pictured sub were saying how a massive cock was so much more satisfying to torture than a pathetic pussy. The domme admitted that she preferred female slaves, however.

I had an orgasm steadily building for the entire morning. I rubbed my soaked clit furiously while staring at the battered cock. I needed more. I stuffed 2 of my fingers into my already filled asshole. I pounded my ass hard until my pussy exploded in orgasm. Once my orgasm finished, I started to lose control of my bladder. I quickly jumped off the bed and squatted over the hardwood floor and let my bladder empty on the floor. I noticed that the fingers that were in my ass were now spotted brown. I then felt a massive log start to slide out of my ass. I couldn't even stop it if I tried.

"Shit, there's nothing to clean off my fingers with. Mistress will kill me if I wipe them on something." I thought to myself. I plunged my fingers into my mouth and sucked on them quickly, hoping to get the shit off before I could really taste it. I stood up and looked at the pile next to my bed. The humiliation set in again as I rubbed my pussy to another quick orgasm. I flopped onto the bed and immediately passed out.

To be continued...