This Is What Happens

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Walking into the ladies restroom he was caught by surprise. There restroom was clean, I mean spotless. Jackson thinking "What the hell?" Because the guys restroom looked like shit. As he turned the corner he saw Josie on the floor against the wall. Looked like she broke a heel and fell into the wall. She still looked out of it.

Jackson began to help her up to her feet. Being a good person that he was. He can't just leave his sister in-law here. Looking at her Jackson notice Josie wasn't wearing a bra. Her nipples were very very visible through her dress. Taking a better look he saw that the dress is very sheer. He stopped himself adjusting his noticeable erection.

Jackson started walking Josie out of the restroom and figured he'd just drop her off at her house. Well at least till she spoke again.

"You look alot like my husband. But he's just a little punk ass, bitch ass pussy. I should leave his ass, but he's gunna get some money so I can't leave now."

Peaking Jackson's interest "What do you mean? Tell me I can keep a secret."

Josie slurring but going into detail about Jackson's brother's plan to take over their father's money and her plans to divorce him when he gets the money. This really pisses off Jackson, so in that moment he knew it's payback for them. He would have to deal with his brother later but he had her drunk ass to start with.

"Where are we going?"

"Somewhere we can have fun."

Leading her further back into the bar. Into a storage room, the second one for the day. Mike used it for his real business. Bets, drugs, whores and making deals with questionable men.

They go into the room and Jackson closes the door behind them. The room is poorly lit, but there's a light hanging over a desk where Mike handles his business. They head closer to the lit area by the desk. Jackson was looking in the corners of the ceiling and sure enough he saw what he was looking for. Many years back he helped Mike install cameras in the room as a just in case.

"What are we gonna do?" Josie asked as she lick her lips. "Don't say anything, I know what you want."

Josie stood in front of him and slowly dropped the shoulder part of her dress to the side. She wiggled her body which caused her black dress to slide down and off her body. There she was, dress at her feet in just a black thong with pink trim. The second thong of the day. Jackson took in the view of his sister in-law. Her smooth toned skin, her ample breasts with her pink puffy nipples, her ripe bubble butt and her long brown hair that went down to the middle of her back.

With a devilish grin on her face, Josie kneeled down in front of Jackson. Never taking her eyes off of Jackson, being seductive she started undoing his belt and pants. With very little effort his clothes fell to the floor and she could see the bulge in his boxer briefs. He saw the lust in her eyes as she tugged them down to the floor as well releasing Jackson's throbbing cock. He didn't like this woman, but being turned on by beauty was a different story.

"Hummm...Is that for me?" Before he could respond she lick the under side of his cock to the tip. Then in one quick motion Josie engulfs his cock to the base without gagging. Jackson was loving it with a smile as he was looking at the security cameras.

"That feels good baby. Keep sucking."

Josie withdrew his dick from her mouth "Your cock taste like pussy. Whoever she was..." Takes a lick "She tastes good."

Josie went back bobbing her head up and down on Jackson's cock all the while being too drunk to notice the cameras or that she had her brother in-law in her mouth. Jackson revealed at the sight of Josie left hand holding the base of his cock and her right hand attacking her clit. It crossed Jackson's mind about what to do with her bubble butt. He knew what he wanted to do.

Grabbing a handful of her long hair he brought her up to her feet. Quickly sucked on her right breast teasing her nipple with his tongue. Josie grab the back of his head and pulled him into her breasts. But it was just a tease. Jackson spun her around by her shoulders and pushed Josie forward so she was leaning on the desk. Pulling down her panties Jackson got her even more horny and alot wetter.

She spreads her legs in anticipation of getting fucked. To her surprise she feels a different kind of pleasure pulse through her entire body. Josie turns to look over her shoulder to see Jackson on his knees, a hand on each of her butt cheeks with Jackson's face right in between teasing her bleached backdoor.

"JESUS CHRIST!!" She screams as she pushed backwards to get his tongue to go deeper. Being so turned on about the fact that someone was eating her ass like a cupcake, Josie grabbed her own ass cheeks and spread them as far as she could. In a pure exotic state Josie could feel an orgasm building up.

To her disappointment Jackson stop eating her ass just as she was about to cum. Frustrated for only a moment, that's when she felt the pressure on her backdoor.

"AW AW AW AW" were the only grunts coming from Josie's lips as she grips the desk as she takes the pleasure and pain of Jackson stretching her anus. Jackson pounded away with no remorse for Josie. Gripping her from her waist so tightly his finger nails were actually drawing blood. Thrust after thrust after thrust not slowly down at all. Josie's body looks like a rag doll underneath him.

Her climax was at its peak, mot much longer now. Josie now grabbing on to whatever she could trying to support her body. Jackson was mesmerize by the site and sound of Josie's bubble butt slapping against his body. That was it for her, she let the powerful orgasms flow through her body. Uncontrollably shaking in pleasure, clawing at the desk breaking four of her long nails. Jackson with a Joker grin on his face from ear to ear. All this happening in the matter of moments when he feels liquid splash and coat his balls.

"Damn bitch, did you just squirt on me?"

But Josie was so out of it, she was trying to catch her breath. Poor girl didn't have any idea of what was happening. Jackson saw this and rather then stop he swung her around and placed her on the desk. Still dizzy with lust Jackson pushes Josie down onto her back, takes and makes her grab and hold her knees wide. Without warning Jackson savagely slams his cock into her drenched cunt. No foreplay needed.

With a handful of her left tit and the other hand around her throat. Jackson was an animal has he was taking her cunt. The squishy sound filled the room as well as the smell of sex. Her nails were clawing at his chest now, scratching Jackson all over. He could feel her sultry cunt getting tighter and tighter, so were his balls. Knowing this Jackson got a little rougher with her, any harder he would probably break her pussy.

Her pussy clapped down, her eyes rolled into the back of her head. As Josie was in the middle of another earth shattering orgasm Jackson gave her one last thrust and unloaded thick streams of his cum into her. Moments later Jackson collapse on top of her breasts. Tired, drained and drenched in sweat.

Looking at her, " Josie... Josie are you awake?"

But she had passed out after that last orgasm. Jackson not saying a word withdrew his cock and wiped it clean with Josie's black dress. Fixed himself up and started walking out but stopped. Jackson turned back to the desk and picked up her black thong. When he left Jackson make sure to leave the door cracked open.

Walking back into the bar with that grin of his on his face again. He saw a group of guys playing pool. It was some of the guys he heard earlier taking about Josie. Jackson went to speak with them.

"Can we help you bro" one of the big guys said to him.

"Well gentleman I thought you guys could use some fun tonight." Jackson told them.

"What you getting at old man?"

"That woman from earlier. Do you guys want to fuck her?"

"Hell yeah." One guy said. And all the other guys were shaking their heads yes.

"Well go to the backroom and enjoy your night."

"Bullshit..." they didn't believe him.

Jackson reaches into his pocket, pulls out and tosses Josie's black thong onto the pool table. All the men stand there in disbelief looking at her panties.

"Like I said gentlemen... Enjoy the rest of your night." Jackson told them as he headed to the bar where Mike was at.

"You alright Jacky-boy? You been gone awhile."

"Yeah I'm fine. Just needed to release some tension."

"Yeah I saw." Mike said as he pointed to his little monitor behind the bar. "Wonder where those guys are going?

Mike saw all the guys that were playing pool head to the back of the bar.

"Don't worry about them Mike. Are the cameras recording?"

"They sure are. Why? You want a copy?"

"Yeah I'm gunna need one, but wait till closing. Let them enjoy tonight. I'll come by tomorrow for a copy."

"Sure Jacky-boy. What are you going to do now?"

"Heading home Mike. Got one more bitch to deal with." Jackson told him as he walked out the door.

12