This Is What You Get Ch. 02

Story Info
Love screwed me over, again.
7.4k words
4.05
22.3k
11

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/06/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My sister's marriage was fixed for the very next month; of course this meant more than the usual family members descending on the house. This included my Padma Atte {Paternal Aunt} my father's only and elder sister. She was a 50 something spinster who was both the pride and shame of the family. My grandfather had searched high and low for a groom for her but back in the 80's there weren't many men that fitted his expectations. At 50 she still had a super model figure which she kept well concealed in the sarees that she usually clad in, but for the head full of grey hair you would guess her to be 20 even 30 years younger than she really was. She had completed her degree in Economics top of the class and had landed a job at the headquarters of a rural bank. She was earning more than any man that had approached our family with a marriage proposal. Add to this the fact she was very down to earth and very religious --taking after my grandmother--, my grandfather kept searching for her Mr. Perfect all his life and never found one. My grandmother died shortly after and there were few or no elders left to see she settled down.

She had kept to her job and gone to the highest post she could reach and voluntarily retired a year ago. She still used to freelance for them every now and then. Using this position she had got me a job interview in the same place, only catch I had to leave immediately and complete a couple of courses in accounting and computer programming --I wasn't exactly qualified to be a bank official--, I grabbed at the opportunity with both hands. I was more than willing to get away from my sister, who had left me with a wound so deep I thought it would never heal. The interview went great I was posted at the Chennai headquarters, which meant I got even farther away from my native. I did go back to attend Prerna's wedding, the most awkward I felt with my own sister. At that time I really didn't care but seeing everyone in the family especially my father so happy I realised that eventually I would forget and forgive what she had done to me and I don't know, maybe even be happy for her.

I had just settled into the routine of this new chapter in my life, I was a brother no more; I son, only when I spoke to father on the phone and the most amazing revelation was that I no longer was the loaner, infact I was the popular guy in the office, with work friends and good relations with neighbours in the flats I was put up at. If only she could see me like this.

_____________

Three months from the incident Ramya called me and said she was in town and wanted to catch up. We agreed to meet after work at a cafe near my place. I was the first there waiting for her I tried to paint the picture of Ramya in my mind. I had seen her through the years --11 to 25-- she was always around, often she would stay the night with my sister and even I would stay the night at her place and so I was thinking of the many days I had seen her early in the day. Hair un-made, face glistening as she had just washed it, sleepy eyes and that wry smile. I wonder if it was ever for me. I could not really go deep into that thought, as she had just arrived.

"Hey, how are you?" she enquired and sat in front of me. I just smiled. Was this the loaner in me trying to come back out. "So, how's work?" she asked again.

"Great! Actually, it is more than I ever expected it to be." I replied making sure to be an active participant in this conversation. She then ordered something and as we waited she explained that she was here to attend airhostess school and would be here for maybe six to nine months. She also gave me detailed directions to the working women's hostel she was staying at. Eventually the coffee came and she took a few sips of it. I could clearly make out she was scanning me with a stray look as she did so. She gave a low sigh as she placed the cup down.

"So, it's been so long!" she was hinting at the how long we had gone since we last met. "How long exactly, hmm..." she pretended to calculate mentally. "...4 months. Right!"

"Actually, more like 3." she squinted at my awareness. "I saw you at the marriage remember." she was the bride's best friend, the next most seen women at any wedding.

"Yeah it was so hectic, we barely got to speak with each other." she was right. I was busy too, not to mention the fact that I was purposely trying to avoid my sister.

"So I guess the last time we did talk, was when you professed your love for me." she was taken by surprise by my comment. I let out a small laugh and she quickly joined in.

"Yeah, and you so eloquently rejected me." we continued the chuckle. "I'll have you know I since moved on, infact I found myself a boyfriend." I was pleasantly surprised to hear this. "Infact Prerna introduced us, he is friend of Ramesh {my brother-in-law}, we just hit it off and have been together for nearly 2 months now. He was the one that got me into Frankfinn." She said with a smile across her face.

"Congrats, so what's the plan are you guys eloping to some foreign nation?" that brought back the chuckle in her. "No seriously I happy for you guys." My sister married some jackass and her best friend who used to be in love with me is now banging a friend of the jackass, why wouldn't I be happy? We talked for sometime more and as we left we realised it had started to rain and it didn't look good infact there was water everywhere. She tried to catch an auto but no was willing to go that far. Eventually one of them said that unless the rain gave up it no one would go there as they would have to cross a bridge that had flooded and her only hope was to catch bus the next day morning. She immediately called the place she was staying at and confirmed the story. She asked me to drop her off at a hotel so she could spend the night. We took my bike and started towards a place I knew next to my office. I found it incredibly hard to drive in the rain and decided that a change of plans was in order. I turned towards my place.

"Hey listen, I live here. Both of us a dripping wet. We can't go on for as far as we need to in a two wheeler. So just come up I'll borrow the neighbour's car and drop you of at the hotel." I led her to my flat, gave her towel to dry off and went to the neighbour's door. The couple answered together and enquired everything from why I was late; and wether I get caught in the rain. Ramya joined us still trying to dry her hair, that is when I got a chance to explain,

"This is my cousin Ramya. She stays in a hostel near Anna Nagar, but she can't get there as the bridge near Egmore is overflowing I wanted to ask if there is a hotel nearby where she can stay the night." the guy began to explain.

"Sure, but it's not safe to travel in this weather especially in Chennai. I guess the best thing to do is let her stay here at our place with my wife and I'll sleep over with you." I felt that this would be the better option but didn't want to force it on her so looked to Ramya. She hesitated before declining,

"Oh... I don't want to trouble you, I guess we can manage in his flat." did she just suggest she wanted to spend the night with me. "It's not like we haven't done it before, you know it would be like old times." expect in the old times my sister was always present. "Besides it will give us time to catch up." What more could we catch on three months? But I had to support her or I was going to look like a deuce not to mention my rep would be irreparably damaged in front of my sweet neighbours.

"Sure but you are completely drenched. Anni, if you don't mind could you loan her something she could sleep in." I asked the lady. She affirmed and took Ramya inside and I went back to change. I had just finished setting the couch up when my neighbour came and invited me over for dinner. I went with and found Ramya in a nightie setting the table for four. She was atleast two sizes bigger and fuller than my neighbour and the nightie was hugging her every curve with lust. We had our dinner and left for my flat just as we stepped out into the hallway the power was cut. We borrowed a light and made our way to the flat. I kept admiring her figure in the candle light. Once inside I showed her to the bed and told her I would be on the couch if she needed anything. She asked to use the bathroom so I just went to the couch and started fidgeting with my mobile. She came out and joined me on the couch.

"So won't you boyfriend mind it if you're spending the night with another man." I asked making sure she realised I was only joking.

"Well, what he doesn't know won't hurt him." she said with that silly grin she used to get occasionally.

"That means you're gonna hide this from him. Secrets are not healthy for any relations." I pointed out.

"Well then it works to my advantage." she said in a slightly more serious tone. I couldn't make out what she was hinting at but I was afraid to ask her clarify. "It didn't work when I dumped him so might work out if he finds out and dumps me." I was getting more and more confused. "He suggests that I would make a great air hostess and when I want to try it he refuses like he has some control over me or what I do. Fuck him!" she began to sob. I tried to comfort her. She laid her head on my chest and I started to stroke her hair. "I hate your sister." you and me both, but I hate her cause she fucked me and dumped me on my arse and why is that you hate her? "First she tells me you will love me, then she says I should wait for you to come around and finally she says you are in love with someone else and the best thing for me to do is get over you. And, and... If that was not enough she introduces me to this jerk of a guy." She kept on sobbing. "I know she was lying, was she?" she looked up into my eyes.

"Huh! bout' what?" I asked.

"That you're in love with someone else. Are you?" she enquired now only her chin resting on my collar bone.

"No." I just said with a small smile on my face. Slowly a smile began to appear on her face as well. Before she had completed the smirk she puckered up and planted a soft and swift peck on my lips. I was taken aback but then she raised herself into my arms and launched into a long hard kiss. As I tried to push her away she opened her eyes and immediately fell back to the other arm of the couch and began to mumble apologies. I slowly placed a hand on her shoulder and turned her to me, gradually leaning in I kissed her chin and moved upward and reached her lips by the third or fourth kiss. She welcomed me with open lips. A kiss on the lips soon became a make out session with my tongue all inside of her mouth finding, flicking, licking and liking it. She must have liked it too cause she managed a moan or two.

"Hmmm..." she parted a little and leaned forward so that her forehead rested on the side of my head. "You have no idea how good it felt." I can, it was my tongue you were fencing remember. "I can't believe I waited so long to do that." she was far from the sob she had started just a few minutes ago. She slowly looked up at me and for the longest time we just kept staring into each other's eyes. I don't if it was possible but it was as if we were talking and not remotely like we had ever done before. It's like we had opened a door into each other's thoughts and were looking to find out the truth. The funny thing is I saw only me in her eyes and realised that she would also the person I loved, 'Shit, Prerna!'. I can't let her see the truth, I couldn't let her think that the first thought in my mind at my most aroused state was my own sister. I just looked away like I lost a stare contest.

"Hmhh..." I tried to hide my disgust by chuckling. Sure enough she took the bait and joined in. Soon the chuckled grew into a small laugh. She got up and headed to the bedroom. She proceed to lift the nightie over her head, I seemed to be transfixed on the hem of it as it slowly crept up her legs, her thighs, as it came up to her hips I was admiring her ass I saw the roundness of each cheek and then focused on the panty that had kinda resided in a little. I must confess I was never been more captivated by a rim of cotton. As I slightly lifted my gaze I realised she had got it up and over her head and was now holding it to cover her huge, beautiful breasts. I caught a glimpse of a side-boob when she turned back and looked straight at me. I met her eyes and then realised she was still smiling.

"It's Prerna right!", she said to my astonishment. Was I too slow? Did she see what I was afraid she would? Was my secret known to someone other than my sister?

"What?" I asked pretending innocence.

"Don't worry I understand." FUCK! What the hell is going on? "You told me that you can't love me because I your sister's best friend and in effect like a..." she trailed off not being able to say the actual words. "I guess I could have gone about this in a whole different way, but doesn't change the fact that I still love you with all my heart. I don't know what it is, I guess just being that close to you for all that time I just presumed you would see my like..." she looked down at herself and my eyes followed and I once again took the absolutely sexiest girl standing there like she was ready to be laid out{or laid on}. "Like this!" she gave a small chuckle. "Like most guys looked at me. But I guess I fell for the one true gentleman I really know." She just stood there awhile and then continued, "Just for the fact I never saw like that you know?" she waited awhile.

"Like....?" I tried to coax an explanation.

"Like a... little...brother, My... little... brother." she and turned back again giving me a flash of her side boob. I just rose to my feet and followed her to the bed and finally when I got in touching distance she froze in front of me. I slowly brushed her semi-wet hair aside and held her neck in a firm grip. I then turned her around and as she slowly met my gaze I pulled at the cloth she held in front of her and kinda peeled it of her body. There she was in all her glory and boy was she glorious. I just stood for moment gobbling at her wonderful curves and tracing them with my eyes before I pulled her ever so slightly with the hand that was still grasping her neck. She didn't fight infact she kinda melted into me until she came crashing into my chest and as soon as she bounced with her boobs landing square across my chest I realised she was made of water. With my thumb I raised her chin so that I could lean in and plant a kiss on her lips. There was no doubting the intent here, ours mouths met open and the frenzy that followed was met with a mutual moan of appreciation. Soon our hands were out of control, scanning each other's skin and searching for every inch of sensitive, moan provoking, lust increasing patch we could find. All this lust filled face sucking, feeling around and fondling had somehow led us to the edge of the bed before we tripped and fell crashing on it. Contrary to popular belief lights companies don't conspire with people having sex and give them cinematic ignitions to begin the indecent tasks. But on that day jus as we came down on the second bounce on the bed the lights came back on {Strange I know, but what happens...}. We both saw the humour in it all and laughed at what and all that was going on before we again locked on to each other's eyes. This time I didn't look away, I wasn't afraid of what she might see. It was her that I was holding naked in my arms{well almost naked}, it was her mound on which I was humping my hard on, it was her mouth that I could taste inside in my own, it was her that I would fuck tonight.

After the longest stare she slowly closed her eyes and I leaned and kissed her on the fore head and proceeded downward. Her nose, in between her eyes, her cheeks, I lingered I little longer on her lips she squirmed and rolled onto her back, I followed suit and proceed to her chin, I nibbled on her neck and was gifted with a moan, then I kissed around her boobs. She was still squirming but I just kept my attention on the snow globes of pleasure. I stopped an inch over her right nipple and exhaled she froze and slowly opened her eyes. I slowly scraped the erect nipple with my front teeth and she pushed up off the bed and was trying to put her nipple back in my mouth. I just moved back and waited for her to fall back on the bed and look up at me again. This time I sucked at her nipple like I was gasping to ooze out her breast in to my mouth.

"Aaaaaahhhhh....Uuuuu....uuummmmhhmm..." she screamed again. I repeated the whole act on the left nipple as well before I proceeded down to her belly. Kissing along responding to her moans, I blew past her panties and started to kiss along the inside of her thighs. She parted her legs and I hooked a finger on either side of her panties and scraped it of till it was over and down her knees. I started to come up but she placed her left hand on top of my head and pushed me down. I just stopped an inch in front of her mound and inhaled. To this day I can't describe that scent; the rain, her perfume, the overwhelming musk of her sexual readiness, it was just intoxicating. I just couldn't help myself and dove in nose first into her pussy. "Oooooooo....aahhh!" she squirmed. Soon I could taste her pussy and stuck my tongue out to lick and probe her insides. "Oooohhhhhhh Yeeeeeeaahhhhh!" she almost jumped of the bed as my tongue kept violating her most intimate place. Soon she began to grind herself against my face, she started slowly then settled into a constant pace. I sucked hard into her pussy partly to catch air but most driven by the craze that had overtaken my whole.

"FUCK Yyeeeeessss!" she screamed and began to thrash about and grabbed my hair trying to both pull me in deeper and push me out at the same time. "Ohh! HOLY Fuuccking SHIT!" finally she loosened her grip and lowered her hand to the side of my head and pulled me up towards her face. She stuck out her tongue and licked around my mouth and then stuck it into my mouth as licked every place she could reach. She slowly pushed me up and looked into my eyes and said, "Strip." I got off her and pulled off the loose shirt I had on. She sat up on the bed and placed her hands on the sides of my chest. She pulled herself up and went straight for my nipples and sort of imitated my assault on hers. Soon she started to go lower and stooped as she put her fingers into my tracks and tugged it down. She managed to get my boxers at the same time. My fully hard dick popped out in front of her and she lovingly kissed the head. "Uuummhhmm..." it was my turn to squirm.

She stood up and turned us around, then pushed me onto the bed and knelt and grabbed my hard dick first with one and then with both hands. She then began to stroke it slowly and then faster. She kept repeating the cycle going slow when I was getting excited and then faster just as relaxed a bit. She let go with one hand and pushing on it she came and lay on top of me. Still fisting me with one hand she kissed me once more and said.

"Hmmm! I guess you do love me." and the smirk came back on her face. She gave me a peck before she sat back and guided my dick into her pussy with the hand she was using to fist it till now. "Oooooooo.... Yeeeeeeaahhhhh!" she squirmed as half of my dick went into her. She stopped and steadied herself by bring both hands to my shoulder and slowly lowered herself almost all the down my shaft. She was nearly there when she leaned over and kissed me, as she came up a little my dick came out almost half the way. Then she sat back up impaling herself on my shaft all the way down. She just froze for a moment as she felt full from the inside but her boobs jiggled temptingly. I reached up and grabbed one in each hand and began to knead them. She rotated her hips and her cunt muscles griped at my dick. She began to slowly lift herself up and then came down with zest, going up just a little more every time. I caught each of her nipples between the thumb and index finger and rubbed it relentlessly.

12