This Is What You Get Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhh...FUCK, Yeah!" she got more determined in her stokes. I started to raise of the bed to meet her every stoke. She would go faster and faster as she kept pushing down on my shoulder with her hands. Suddenly she let go and sat up straight but I was still fucking her from down below. Then she completely froze before screaming and thrashing all over just as a few minutes ago and I realised that she was cumming. "Ohh! HOLY Fuuccking SHIT Yeah. OH God, Oh God, OH GOOD GOD, Oh Fuck yes. Oh fuck me. Oh shit fuck yeah, FUCK me Yeah!" she finally came crashing over me and fell completely limp over me.

Still she kept feebly stroking, I held on her arms and rolled her over never existing her pussy. Once on top I used both hands to push up and began to slowly increase the tempo. I occasionally wound pound on her and just stay there a while before resuming to fuck in and out. Once she had regained her breath she held my hips and tried to pull me in deeper every time I lunged in. She again began to writhe around "OH Good GOD! Oh I love you. Oh fuck I love you. I fucking love what you're doin' to me. Oh FUCK Yeah! Oh fuck me. Oh fuck me. Oh god, please fuck me. Aaaaahhhhh... Uuuuhhh.... Oooohhh...Ffuuuccckk, Yeah!" this time I felt her cunt juices spew out and spill over my balls.

She brought her hands across my neck and hugging me she brought her entire body crushing boobs first into mine. I pushed of the bed with my hands and held her ass with both palms and began to fuck her as she kept herself clasped onto me, her face buried into my chest, her hands tightly hugging my neck and her legs intertwined around my waist as she received each thrust from me. Her cunt muscles were so tight that I really couldn't go full speed but the fact we were both well lubricated helped a steady pace and soon I felt my balls tightening. I leaned and whispered into her ears. "Babe, I gonna cum soon." She just nodded her head still buried in my chest. I brought myself some time by decreasing the speed and she recovered from her last orgasm. She looked up and kissed me, I slowed my pace down to a near standstill she moaned into my mouth. I felt like I would just burst when she rolled her hips on my dick and I could control no more. I resumed fucking her, in just a few strokes I felt myself cumming inside of her. As soon as she felt the first spurt inside of her, she broke the kiss and began to grind against my dick. But the time I had emptied into her she let go my neck and started to thrash like she had thrice before and I realised she had cum one last time.

I don't remember much after that, just waking up the next morning. I didn't notice that she wasn't with me in bed, I just felt so good and so tired at the same time. As I was still naked I noticed my morning wood and that is when last night's events came crashing back to me. That is when Ramya walked back in she was dressed in the chudidhar from last night and I thought to myself that she must have gone to the neighbour's to get it. 'Oh Shit! I had fucked my sister on the day of her engagement and now with her best friend who I had introduced as my cousin a few hours before the deed. WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH ME!'

"Hey you!" she came in close to kiss my and lingered there just enough to remind us both that we were indeed lovers now. "Hhmmmm... Sorry babe." She said as she felt my hard on with her hands. "But I do need to get back." She kissed me again. "But I promise to get back to it the first chance I get, Okay!" she was sweet, her attitude, her smell even her taste. She leaned in to give me one last kiss before she pulled me up and said "Now please get ready and drop me of at the bus stop will you." I reluctantly obliged. The bike ride to the bus stop was brief but the way she hugged me from behind I just kept thinking maybe this is not such a bad thing after all. Maybe Ramya for a girlfriend was exactly what I needed --my dick seemed to be in full agreement--. Once we got there, she got off and sneaked in a soft kiss.

_____________

Our affair was going strong for 5 months. She hadn't broken off with the guy that my sister had introduced to her, but I really didn't care. It was me she was fucking 10 to 15 times every week --I guess that made me the other guy--, her only means of contacting him was either over the phone or through the occasional email. I guess I was happy. Also I hadn't thought of my sister in all this time --well atleast not in the way that caused me pain-- and I was really getting in the habit of enough the sex with Ramya. I guess we were in the experimental stage; trying different things, grabbing each other at every opportunity possible, spending the night either at my place or her PG --she had moved out of the hostel for obvious reasons--, all in all life was good.

Then one day I got a call from my father. He only asked me to apply for a week long leave and come home as soon as possible. I sensed it wasn't anything serious but still couldn't help but wonder what was so important not to mention so urgent. I told Ramya the same, but I waited for the right time a.k.a. my leave getting sanctioned, she getting her first job in domestic airline and us celebrating it by fucking like crazy the whole day at her PG. Strangely though she wasn't surprised, not even a little. All she said was,

"I hope you get a chance to mend things with your sister." What the fuck! How'd she know that things were bad with me and Prerna? I guess she realised my reaction from the expression that swept across my face. "Oh common. You think I'm stupid. You speak to your father atleast twice every week but you haven't spoken to her ever since we've been together while I speak to her like every other day. This, when not long ago you couldn't separate the two of you with crow-bar." She was right how could have been stupid enough to so obvious.

"Initially I guessed it might be because of us and then realised that even she didn't call you so it must be something mutual. I wanted to talk about it but realising that I might have to take sides I decided to keep out." wise girl.

"This mean you haven't told her about us?" I asked not knowing how deep in shit I was.

" No!" came a startled reply. "No, and I'd appreciate if you didn't either you know not until I'm ready to tell her myself." I was in no hurry myself.

A couple of days later I was at the home I had grown up in and was surprised to see that there several moving trucks in the front yard. I also saw a few cousins and my uncle as I made my way inside. I was greeted my happy faces all over and was shown to where my father was. He explained that the house was too big for him to be living alone in so he was gonna move to Padma Atte's place and she would move into a spare room in Prerna's place before she left for an ashram in Pondichery. He said he had called me so that I could help him out with the move. The only room that was the same in the house was my room. My dad and uncle had agreed that I could keep it seeing as soon I would inherit the whole thing. Three days later we were off to the town. Upon reaching my aunt's place it took all morning setting things up. By the afternoon pretty much everything was in its place. At lunch we exchanged stories, of me, of Prerna and I'm sure we even discussed Ramya --not in detail though--.

Later as we relaxed Atte reminded that she would leave to Prerna's place and that she was waiting for my brother-in-law to leave on office work the next morning. Father of course offered my help. She refused initially but when father explained that I hadn't seen my sister since the wedding she relented. Then she and father started talking about the ashram she was going to. I put together the whole story as such. She had taken up yoga some ten years ago to control her diabetes. She had always wanted to go to the ashram so that she could concentrate on nothing else but herself --I realised seeing her niece getting married and having to attend the same weeding alone had pushed her over the edge. She must have felt alone for so long--. She couldn't get there immediately as they were still building the block she would stay in. she would stay with Prerna for a couple of months before she moved once and for all.

That evening I went for a stroll and when I got back my father gestured that I should be quite as Atte was meditating. I slowly and quietly made my way to the kitchen to get a drink. I passed by her room and DAMN! She was doing various poses of yoga and fuck was she flexible. I was just transfixed looking at her, I couldn't move, I'm pretty sure I couldn't even blink as I stood there ogleling. Soon my dick was twitching and was getting semi hard, which is when I tore myself from the scene and went away. The following day Atte and I left for Prerna's place which was not more than half an hour's drive. Upon reaching there, Atte got off and asked me to go to the main road and get some sweets to greet Prerna with it. I obliged and maybe subconsciously I was putting off seeing Prerna as long as possible.

When I got back Atte was not outside, as the door was open I figured she must have gone inside and went inside myself. Atte was at the kitchen entrance and talking to Prerna. That voice did something to me I can't really explain. I had to take a deep breath before I went further. Finally I came up to them as Prerna was handing a cup of coffee to Atte. She looked at me and immediately froze. We stared at each other for awhile before she came up to me and threw her arms around and hugged me. She only squeezed my neck as the box of sweets got stuck in-between us. She let go and laughed as she took the box from me.

She had changed so much. Her hair was shorter. She seemed to have put on a little weight and her dress clung to her figure like a second layer of skin. But her smile hadn't changed. The same smile I had seen millions of times. One of my earliest memories of her, of us was that smile and it always seemed to be there when I was around.

"Yentra, yella unnavu? Kanisam okka call kuda cheyava? Nee akkani marchipoyava yenti?" {So, how are you? You never call anymore? Have you forgotten about your sister?}

great one more way she has changed! She speaking only in Telugu.

"Neither do you so I figured you were busy or something." I stressed the 'or something' part. She turned and realised I had changed much. She glanced towards Atte and I read her expression. Padma Atte was the one to encouraged us to converse in English, she would say that if you were to succeed professionally, we needed a good command over the language.

"Nice to see you have changed much. So is Chennai treating you well?" she enquired.

"More than!" I said hinting that I was happy. "And how about you? How is it like being Mrs. Prerna. Ramesh?" I asked scanning the place she now called home.

"Great!" she seemed happy. "Actually he just left in the morning for field survey. He'll be back day after tomorrow. He actually asks a lot about you." she stressed on 'about you.'

She showed Atte the guest room and showed me the spare bedroom. I insisted I should leave but she knew my return ticket was booked for the next day and insisted I stay. In the afternoon we all took a nap. When I woke up I headed to the kitchen for a drink and found her there preparing something. I enquired as to where Atte was, she said that she was taking a bath to go to the temple. I just pulled a chair and sat at the dining table. I was looking at her, humming, bouncing around as she did her chores. Maybe she was happy. That meant if I loved her I should be happy for her. But then why did my heart hurt so fucking bad?

She looked up at me and smiled. 'God damn that smile.' I could physically feel the anger and frustration melt away. I returned her smile and she went about her chores. Padma Atte came out the bath and was getting ready to leave. I went and freshened up to escort her. But by the time I changed my shirt she wasn't there. I asked Prerna and she explained that her friends had come by and picked her up. They had come to see her new place and it was a 'Two birds with one stone' thing. I just headed to the living room and slumped on the couch and turned on the TV. Soon Prerna joined me and took the remote and surfed all the channels.

"So you met Ramya?" she asked never taking her eyes of the TV.

"Yes, she called me and said wanted to catch up. Then we met a few more times and went shopping and to the movies." I replied. She nodded and kept all her attention on the TV. Finally she switched it off and turned to me and asked.

"Miss Me?" I just nodded and she got agitated. "Oh common, why the fuck do you have to be like this. Can't we just go back to being the way we were?"

"And what the fuck way is that?" I nearly barked at her.

"Like Sister and Brother. With love for each other, being the biggest part of each other's life. Knowing, caring, sharing and just being there... always." She said looking into my eyes.

"Oh fuck no! Don't do that. You fucked me, told me you loved me and then screwed me. I'm still try to put my life together again and the last thing I need is you and your whole new life with you great husband coming in my life and destroying it all over again." She was shocked at my outburst. "I can see you are happy here and yes that means you were right but I can't forgive you for freaking breaking my heart. Not now atleast. So back the fuck off and let me mourn the loss of my love, because nobody else is and I owe it to... to us. To all the time I spent thinking we could be together forever doing, what did you say? Knowing, caring, sharing and just being there... always not mention fucking loving each other." I stood up and was about to walk away when she held my hand. She stood up, placing her free hand on my shoulder she turned me to her. She caressed my right cheek with her palm and said,

"Yentra, why do you love so much?" I just shrugged her away but she caught me again and this time placed both hand on my cheeks and pulled me closer and said "You love so much and yet you can't see that I love you too. As much if not more and in every way you want me to. But what you want, I can't do. I can't shun away everyone that loves us just to be with you." again I shrugged. "But I can do this." She leaned in and placed a soft and lovely kiss on my lips. As she leaned back I kept looking into her eyes as she kept staring at mine. Finally she fell into me, hugging me and sobbing with her head resting on my chest. I slowly lifted her of me and looked into her eyes again and said,

"FUCK YOU!" I immediately took her right arm twisted it around her back and turned her around, pushing her to the nearest wall I held her down as she crashed into it with a thud. I leaned into her from behind and whispered into her ears. "You can't fuck with me anymore. This time I'm going screw you ... quite literally."

Holding her hand pinned to her back I reached down and loosened the string of the pyjamas and tugged at it and let it fall around her ankles. I slowly leaned in and bit her ear. She squirmed at the pain. I used my free hand to spread her legs and rubbed at the back of her thighs. I then rubbed each ass cheek as I traced a line in-between them. I rubbed her pussy and slowly but surely it moistened. I slid one finger in and she squirmed. Then I followed with a second finger and soon the third.

"Oooooooo....aahhhh....Uuuuu....uuummmmhhmm..." she was enjoying this more than she was supposed to. I stopped abruptly pulling out all fingers and she squatted searching for them. Without warning I plunged all digits in. "OOHHHHH FFUUUCCCKKK!" she screamed. I played with her little while more before I took out my fingers and unfastened my belt. I ripped it of and brought her other hand back and tied them together. I then undid my pants and took them off, taking my sweet time to do so as. She squirmed about but I held her in place. With my free hand I rubbed her pussy lips twice and used her juices it to rub my hard as hell dick. I turned her head so that she was half facing me and leaned close to ear.

"I will never come back to you. But after today every time you fuck you will remember the pain I gave you and yearn for the pleasure I could have given you." I guided my cock into her pussy and thrust completely into her depths.

"OOHHH FFUUUUCCCK GOD NOOOO!" she screamed but I could've been deaf for all that matters. I slowly pulled back till only my head was in her and again pushed in completely with all force. I kept at this pace till is saw her crying in pain and that is when I pulled her off the wall threw her down on the couch. This time when I entered her she buried her face into the cushion and screamed. But I was done fucking around and started plain fucking her. She still squirmed every time I went deep into her. But now instead of screaming she began moaning. I was too excited to keep count of how many times she came but I did see her trash about twice or thrice. When I was ready to come I just shot my load deep inside of her and feel on top of her.

Finally I pulled out of her while I still was hard and untied her hands and proceed to the wall to pick up my pants. She quickly stood up and ran towards me, she caught me off guard and was able to pin me to the wall. But instead of doing anything she just stared into my eyes before hungrily lashing out at my lips with hers. It was a raw expression of our primal urges, sucking at each other mouth till we broke only to surface for air. In the corner of my eye I saw something and turned to see Padma Atte standing at the door transfixed at finding her niece and nephew naked below the waist embracing each other, making out. Prerna let go of me and bent to get her pyjamas before she ran into her room. I was left standing there looking into the eyes of my Aunt as he glanced at my tool before she looked up to stare at me for what seemed like a lifetime.

___________________

There are millions ways to love someone,
but not one reason worth hating anyone.

12