This is Wrong... Pt. 01

Story Info
Japanese siblings discover their feelings for each other.
883 words
40.7k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A/N: hey, guys! this is my first story on Literotica, so I hope you enjoy it! c:

*****

"I can't believe Mom and Dad left us here by ourselves. They could have just told us they were going on a date in Las Vegas before they left!" Mikaro whined to her older brother from the staircase, looking at him as he flipped through the TV channels, obviously indifferent. He always ignored her when she whined. "Hetsuna, are you even listening?!"

"Love you too," he mumbled under his breath, biting his fingernails as he stared at the TV. Mikaro groaned and stomped down the steps, walking over and plopping down on the couch.

"You never pay attention to me, Hetsuna, especially not when Mom and Dad aren't home. They have to force you to "spend time" with me," she complains, resting her head on Hetsuna's large bicep.

"Well, I'm sure you wouldn't want to pay attention to a whiny brat," Hetsuna replies, pausing the TV and turning his head to look at her, fed up.

"I'm not a whiny brat!" she protested, balling her fists up and sitting up to glare at her older brother.

"You're whining about not being whiny," he states, folding his muscular arms over his toned, chiseled chest, his six-pack moving up and down as he breathes.

"Whatever, Hetsuna!" Mikaro responded in defeat, crossing her frail arms over her 34C breasts.

Hetsuna Drako is, what you would call, a hunk. He's 6'4", muscular, and has broad shoulders. He weighs about 250 pounds, but it's all muscle. Hetsuna has golden skin, sea green eyes, and shoulder-length black, flowy hair. Women swoon over him, but he doesn't care much for sex or lust, surprising many people at his age of 23. Hetsuna is a large man, especially in his pants. He is about 7 inches flaccid, 8 and a half inches hard. On the other hand, his younger sister is almost the opposite of him.

Mikaro Drako is a cutie. Guys find her attractive, but could never hook up with her in any way due to Hetsuna's overprotectiveness. She's 5'2, thin, and has a very athletic body. She's not anorexic skinny, but her curves aren't exactly that of a Coke bottle. She weighs about 125 pounds, but is also very toned and muscular. Mikaro has a bit of a lighter tone of skin than Hetsuna, being at a light olive skin tone, beady brown eyes, and long, bleached, snowy-white hair with straight across bangs. Men chase her and flirt with her, and she flirts back, but her hormones rage for her older brother. There is no other man for her that could possibly be better than Hetsuna. Being at the age of 18, she's just at the peak of her hormonal outrage. Her 34C breasts bounce when she walks, especially in front of her brother, and her pink, virgin pussy lips await his thick cock.

"What are you over there pouting about?" Hetsuna asks Mikaro, a concerned tone of voice.

"Well, you called me a brat!" Mikaro snaps, standing up from the couch.

Hestuna sighs, and gives her a look of pity, his eyes almost melting her heart. "I'm sorry, okay? I'm just frustrated, because..."

Mikaro gulps. "Because...?"

"Because I haven't had sex in over 2 years."

"Ew, I didn't need to know that!" Mikaro squeals in false disgust, her acting skills poor. She wanted so bad to purse his lust, to relieve him of abstinence... for him to take her virginity.

"Hey, you asked!" Hetsuna replied, a sly smirk. He knew she wanted him, he just didn't say anything. He wanted to tease her a little longer, just to see how far he could go to break her.

"I'm going to my room, away from your disgustingness!" she said, storming away. Hetsuna bit his lip and smirked as he watched her bubble butt sway as she walked towards the staircase. His attention then focused back on the TV, where he was watching Attack On Titan.

Mikaro shut her door and stripped herself of her short shorts and tanktop, where she wore nothing underneath. Her pussy was soaked, her nipples hard. She crawled into bed and got up under her covers, then slithered her hands down to her pussy.

"Oh, Hetsuna, look what you do to me," she whispered as she rub her clit in slow, steady circles. Soft moans escaped her full lips, and she picked up her pace.

Mikaro remembered the sight of his thick, large cock in the basketball shorts he was wearing. She bit her lip and her fingers prodded at her small, wet, virgin opening and moaned, almost too loudly.

Suddenly, the door opened, and Hetsuna stood there, eyes wide and wandering to her chest.

"Hetsuna!"

"M-Mikaro!"

The air was still, their eyes were locked in a long, shocked gaze. Mikaro was blushing a bright crimson red, and Hetsuna went pale. A bulge had formed in his shorts, and he knew there was no way to hide it.

"I heard my name," Hetsuna said quietly, "were you... masturbating to me?"

Mikaro gulped. "W-well, I... yes..." she stammered, rather ashamed and embarrassed.

"Mikaro, this is very wrong of you," Hetsuna stated.

"But... it's so right."

"Mikaro... I'll see you later. I have to go."

(to be continued)

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
7 Comments
arrowglassarrowglassabout 9 years ago
It's a good start!

Ended on a strange note though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
gave it a 5 to help destroy

the asshole annony!

peebudypeebudyabout 9 years ago
didnt read it

just clicked thru to give u 5 stars just for the title!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
why change the names

i read this story before and it wasn't the same players

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
And....

Okay the characters are asian, you described them...why do we care? If it's only because they are "exotic" ,than you need to look at character development to understand what makes a good story. Even the average porn movie tends to have a little more development.

Keep trying and developing. You at least had the courage to post, something which many others never do.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Sleepover Brother interrupts sister's sleepover, lingerie party.in Incest/Taboo
Fooled into Bed with My Sister A prank accidentally goes too far.in Incest/Taboo
Squeezed Together with Sister Train ride has lasting effects on a hot sister.in Incest/Taboo
My Sister Eva Started It All Sister begs disguised brother to fuck her on Halloween.in Incest/Taboo
Accidents Happen! A brother and sister make a discovery.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories