This is you,/This is they,

Story Info
The alignment mentality.
837 words
3.33
4.1k
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

8/7/2012 @ published

This is you,

---------------------------------

This is they,

The alignment mentality;

You and them, align yourselves to one talking point over another with hopes to gain the knowledge & self-justification by the chronic fixations, as if you and them only have the courage to know the difference.

The alignment objective;

Was exhibited by humans some forty thousand years ago when we all lived in the jungle.

One tree against another,

One cave against another,

One watering hole against another,

One women against another,

One hunting ground against another,

One point of view against another,

One group has more as the others group wants to war over the spoils.

Clearly, you and them, mimic the exact same

Behaviors that has been prevalent for some forty thousand years.

They have grand mothers and aunts & uncles & love ones on social security, Medicaid, Medicare & disability. They greatly depend on life saving medicines, adult care and low cost prescriptions.

If you have ever, just for fun visited an emergency room in this country; you will notice scores of human beings laying in the hallways, on the floor moaning, dying, and suffering in agony, being the very last to be treated because they don't have health insurance.

We all as the human experience, are our brothers & sisters keepers, at least when it comes to the Commandments, treat your neighbors as you want to be treated. They believe in that, so they say,

So do you,

They have love ones, relatives, whom have served, fought, bled & died for this country.

They do community service, attend church, smile at the neighbors, bake cookies & kiss their kid's goodnight.

So do you,

They believe & enjoy the freedoms of The United States of America.

As freedom is never, ever free, the strive for true freedom is steady and always continuous as everyone in this country perpetually seeks the implied freedoms on our constitution and articles in rules of laws.

They really believe in this,

So do you,

They believe that it is not enough for them to succeed but first you need to fail.

They believe that as in nature, some people are hammers as others are nails.

They believe that rights and individual liberties and expressions are for the privileged.

Their belief is by some ridiculously, lunacy,

Phantom, nonexistent birthright, they have the sole sovereignty rights to most of this planet.

They really believe in that,

You don't!

You believe in live and let live, as we are all citizens of the world, and as stewards, we all share equal responsibility, not only to each other but to all animals of sex & size as well as the oceans & earth.

They believe in (OPP), others peoples property,

What's mine is mine and what's yours is mine too.

You believe in, if we have plenty then the poor children need not starve and die in the cold.

They believe in, compulsion with aggression,

The UN-edification and deceit without moral justification,

You believe in, individual human rights and universal harmony with the protections of all citizens, foreign and domestic and that no man has the right to perch upon another.

They believe and worship in the perpetual message of chaos & hatred as you can always hear & see it in their messages.

You believe in productive, progressive solutions and knowledge to address & confront all that is truly not for the best interests of all people in this country as a whole.

They believe in taking advantage of people,

Self justification-al Murder, spiritual deviations & vexations.

You believe in taking care of the less fortunate,

And a central message that,

"The worker is worthy of his hire".

They believe in hoarding, gouging, and coveting gluttony & depravity as they have progressively scooped the foulest evil stench of the human gutters.

And for the millions upon millions who they have infected & worship there twisted fantasy.

You believe "do unto others as you have them to do unto you".

They believe in the trickled down mentality meaning we get all the food, money possessions and maybe sometimes & or never you might get the scraps and maybe a bone.

There are many similarities between them and you,

As there are stunningly striking differences between them and you.

Never assume because we might look the same, that we might have the same agenda & premise.

Right now, on this planet, at this time in history, and the world, this country and the world is tearing itself apart. There are millions of people at this very moment who are dying, starving, disenfranchised, and what the sad part about this is we are all use to the information, so it affects us much less.

What is even more maniacally relevant is there are people right now, whom you and they know,

Who are shamefully profiting handsomely from the hatred, misery, misinformation, suffrage, despair and death of the masses.

So,

Who are you?

Them,

Or

You?

Written by,

Everett C Borders Jr. Ph.D.