This Last Night Together

Story Info
A couple spends their last night together.
2.5k words
4.6
11.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Must you go?" She knew it was a useless protest, but she felt it had to be voiced at least once more.

"You know I do," came the answer.

"But I don't want you to go, Trystos. I want you to stay here with me." The cool hint of autumn wafting in through the open window on the silver rays of moonlight made her shiver. She pulled the heavy coverlet tighter under her chin and pressed her naked body closer against her husband's.

"I wish that I could, my dear Yseuld." The much larger man turned to face his wife. She always looked so beautiful after they made love. But tonight her beauty was painful to him because he knew this might be the last time he would be able to hold her. "But the King cannot go to war without the General of his army."

"I know." She let out a long, helpless sigh. There was nothing she could say that would make him stay home tomorrow. She traced absent designs across her husband's broad chest as she turned thoughts over in her mind. "There's something I should tell you," she said after several minutes of silence. She felt his body tense against her. "While you've been... training your troops...." She took another deep breath, hoping it would give her strength. "I've been warming my bed with another—"

"What?!" Trystos roared as he leaped out of the bed. Only his depthless love for this woman kept him from striking her. "Who? What's his name? If it's one of my soldiers..." He stormed around the room, fuming with hot anger.

"No, my Love, not one of your soldiers."

"Who?" he asked again, fixing her with eyes seething with rage.

"Calista," she replied defiantly. She was sitting up in the bed now, and had let the blankets fall. She watched as the fury melted into confusion.

"Calista? Your... your handmaid?" His brow furrowed, then relaxed. "Oh, my dear, you jest! Of course you do. The palace does get cold at night without another body to warm the bed." Chuckling now, he climbed back into bed.

"No, Love, you do not understand." His hands began fondling her body again, and she had to fight the incapacitating desire he invoked within her. She pushed his hand away from her breast. "She and I... we make love during the nights you're gone."

All he could do was stare at her in confusion. He could feel the gravity of the situation, but he could not grasp the idea of two women making love. It just wasn't... possible. "How...?"

"It's like you said, Love; it gets cold when you're alone in the palace. It started out innocently. Last winter, I invited her to sleep in my bed to keep us both warm, since she slept alone as well. It was nothing more than that, I swear. But then... then we would start to talk, and... and things just went on from there. But I swear to you, my Lord, my Husband, my Love, that it was because of my longing and desire for you that I allowed such things to happen. It's because I missed your touch so dearly. I missed the feel of your hands on my breasts, the feel of your strong body on top of me, your hot mouth between my legs.... If anything, Calista's lovemaking only made me desire the feeling of your manhood inside me all the more!"

He sat for a moment, saying nothing, fidgeting with the corner of the coverlet. When he looked up at her again, his face was blank. He studied her for a long time, making her grow uneasy with every passing second.

"I do not doubt you, my Love. I know where your heart lies, and I find that I cannot blame you for what you've done, since I am at fault as well." As he spoke, he watched his lovely wife's eyes well with tears. The smile that curled her lips was shaky, and when he leaned forward to place a soft kiss on her lips, she threw her arms around his neck and returned his kiss fiercely.

"I love you so much," she said softly against his lips and pulled him down on top of her. He'd never felt so good as when he slid into her that time. They made love slowly, and more passionately than they had in a very long time.

Lying spent atop her, he looked down into her eyes for a long moment. "I can not fathom how two women could possibly make love," he said. She wasn't sure if he was being serious, or trying to be mischievous. Her spirits were high though, so she decided it didn't matter.

"Would you like me to show you?" she asked with a sparkle in her eye and a devious grin on her lips.

"What do you mean," he replied suspiciously.

Without answering, she slid out from under him and donned a warm fleece robe. With a wink back, she strode to the small door leading to the suite of rooms in which Calista stayed. Yseuld disappeared into the darkness beyond the doorway.

"Calista," she whispered softly.

"Yes, m'Lady?" The girl responded almost immediately; she was a very light sleeper. The small bedroom filled with a soft light from the lantern Yseuld had lit. She walked softly to the bed and sat down next to her handmaiden.

"Calista, I've told Trystos about us." Even in the dim light, she could see the younger woman's face blanch. "Don't worry, my dear. He is not angry, I assure you. In fact, he's curious."

"Curious?" she said, still tense.

"Yes, my dear. Would you be willing to give him a bit of a demonstration?" To show that she was serious, Yseuld leaned forward and kissed her softly on the lips, letting the tip of her tongue slip out to taste the girl's smooth, delicate lips. She was rewarded with a sharp intake of breath and a tightening of Calista's lithe body, a body toned by a lifetime of physical labor.

"Whatever my Lady wishes," came the shuddering whisper.

"Come, then." Yseuld grabbed her by the hand and led Calista out of the suite before she could grab a robe.

In the master bedroom, Trystos sat wearing a loose pair of pants, sipping spiced wine by the small fire he had built in the fireplace. When he saw the women enter the room hand-in-hand, he felt a bit jealous. But stronger than that, and more perplexing, he felt a rush of excitement. "Calista," he greeted politely, nodding.

"My Lord," she replied promptly, dipping into a curtsey that was elegant even though she wore nothing but her shift.

"Are you sure you wish this, my Love?" Yseuld asked. Trystos shifted in his chair, took a deep breath, and nodded.

Flushed with excitement, Yseuld turned the young girl to face her and whispered, "Pretend he's not even there." Calista nodded, but the anxiety was plain in her eyes. When Yseuld touched her lips to Calista's, she could feel the tension humming through her body. The kiss began softly; Yseuld didn't want to rush the younger woman. She gently pulled her body against hers and tugged the ties of her robe undone just as her tongue slipped into Calista's mouth.

The jealousy remained as Trystos watched his wife kissing this servant girl, but his excitement began to grow. He felt himself becoming aroused but found he couldn't take his eyes off the scene before him. They were nearly the same height and body type, so they fit together perfectly. Trystos watched as his wife's hands began the slow process of removing Calista's shift. Yseuld's robe was open, but he could see nothing of his wife's naked flesh. Mesmerized, he grew more aroused as the younger woman's body was revealed an inch at a time. Calista began to relax and eventually brought her hands up inside Yseuld's robe. They both moaned hungrily into each other's mouths, causing Trystos to shift uncomfortably in his chair.

Then, as if perfectly timed, Yseuld's robe fell to the floor just as she pulled Calista's shift from her body. The young girl was nothing short of breathtaking. Her breasts weren't as large as his wife's, but her body was lean and tightly toned. Even just writhing against his wife's body, Trystos could see the agility and flexibility in the servant's body. Without thought, Trystos reached down to stroke his now painful erection.

Yseuld saw her husband touching himself out of the corner of her eye, and it made her shudder with excitement. The warmth of Calista's bare skin against her own was intoxicating, but it was a different experience altogether from the sensation of her husband's solid arousal throbbing in her hand.

Trailing her kisses down to Calista's delicate neck, Yseuld slowly moved around behind her. One hand remained curled beneath the girl's arm fondling her firm breast while the other slowly descended the rippled belly until she reached the silky patch of hair between Calista's legs. With her lips locked on the base of her neck, Yseuld looked over at her husband. Their eyes met and Yseuld thought her heart would burst with love for Trystos. He had freed himself from the pants he wore and was openly stroking his impressive shaft. The ache that twisted Yseuld's loins made her moan against Calista's neck.

Trystos still could not believe how arousing this scene was, his wife fondling a girl who had the body of a goddess. He found himself wondering what it would feel like to be inside Calista, or to be inside his equally beautiful wife while she attended the girl.

After a few moments, Yseuld led Calista to the bed where she sat down. Calista remained standing while Yseuld laid back onto the bed and gently opened her legs. She had been presented with this treasure before, but never had it looked so beautiful.

Calista was trying to ignore Lord Trystos and focus on Lady Yseuld, but she couldn't get the man's presence out of the back of her mind. She hadn't looked at him since the Lady had kissed her again. Was he enjoying their lovemaking? Was he becoming aroused by it? She couldn't stop thinking about him. The idea that he might be turned on by her was thrilling. She thoroughly enjoyed making love to Lady Yseuld, but the thought of having Lord Trystos at the same time... it made her head spin.

Calista had knelt down before the Lady while she'd been daydreaming, and when the strong, invigorating taste of Lady Yseuld's sex assaulted her mouth, she groaned and squirmed. Her tongue danced along the folds of velvety flesh, and she felt her own need grow to a nearly irresistable level.

As if her dreams had been answered, Calista felt strong, calloused hands lifting her from the floor. She managed to stand without giving up Lady Yseuld's pleasure, and felt a solid length of steel press against her backside. She moaned hysterically against Lady yseuld's cleft, who echoed with her own delight. Calista arched her back to give her new lover better access to her incredibly hungry body. She felt that hard pressure against her own netherlips, and shuddered in anticipation.

Calista had only been penetrated once before, and that was many years ago by a stableboy she'd been making eyes at. But that had been a pinprick compare to this, she thought as she felt herself stretch around the impossibly thick manhood that was pushing into her now. It was painful, but exhilerating at the same time. She found herself wanting it more and more with every strong, but gentle thrust.

Trystos couldn't decide which he was enjoying more: the sight of his wife being pleasured orally by another very attractive woman, or the feeling of stretching that very attractive woman's cleft around his massive erection. He continued his slow, careful penetration as he watched his wife's face. When the waves of pleasure weren't too strong, she would look up at him and he would see his own love reflected in her heart.

With a final thrust, he eased into Calista until he could reach no further. She let out an agonizingly satisfied scream and began to shudder violently. Her slippery walls began clenching Trystos tightly, and after just a couple gentle thrusts inside Calista's climaxing body, he felt himself reach the pinnacle of his own arousal. With a deep grunt, he threw his head back and released all the sexual tension that had been building in him.

Calista squirmed, still trying to pleasure Lady Yseuld as Lord Trystos flooded her with his seed. It was the most comforting feeling she could ever remember. After just a few moments, she realized that there were other fingers there, and then Lady Yseuld was screaming her release as well.

When Trystos eased himself out of the welcoming warmth of Calista's body, Yseuld brought her up to lie on the bed next to her, then slid to kneel on the floor. With nothing more than a look of pure, limitless love to her husband, she took his relaxing manhood into her mouth. The taste of Calista's satisfaction was familiar, but mixed with the taste of her husband's semen, it was breathtaking. She cleaned him off thoroughly, enjoying every moment. When she glanced back to invite Calista for a taste, the young girl was fast asleep.

Grinning, Yseuld stood up, her husband still in her hand, and kissed him more passionately than she thought possible. "Take me," she breathed heavily, and pulled him down on top of her. Yseuld couldn't grip him as tightly as Calista had, but that only meant that he could move more freely within her, could move faster, and drive harder.

Trystos and Yseuld made love next to the sleeping Calista for another hour. Normally they would have been exhausted after the first round, but their stamina was augmented by the knowledge that this could be the last time they would see each other, the last time they could join their bodies in this most intimate of rituals.

It was such finality that caused Yseuld to shed tears as the last climax tore through her exhausted body. "I don't want you to go, my Love," she cried. Trystos said nothing, but smoothed her hair and shushed her softly.

Trystos slept soundly that night, with Yseuld and Calista on either side of him. When the first warm rays of the autumn morning spilled into the room, Trystos came awake. He forced himself out of bed and began to dress for the coming battle. Just before he left, he went to the bed and found his wife awake.

"Promise me, Yseuld, that while I'm gone – however long that is – that you will let Calista love you in my stead."

Silent tears rolled slowly down her cheeks. She swallowed the heavy lump in her throat and nodded.

"Know that I love you with all my heart, and that the moon will fall into the ocean before I let anything take me from you." He leaned down to kiss her, his well-oiled leather sighing softly in the silence of the room. Then he was gone.