This Love

Story Info
Love is fantastic.
2.8k words
4.61
16.7k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stepped through the front door, dropping my purse on the stairs, and headed for the kitchen to brew some coffee. It had been a long, ugly day.

"Hi sweetie. How was your day?"

"Ugh. I don't want to talk about it."

"That good huh?" Mike said, laughing.

"You keep that sarcasm up, and I'll kick your ass. Boyfriend or not." I replied with a smile.

"Awww come here. I'm sorry." He stepped forward and wrapped his arms around me, giving me a hug. After a moment, I relaxed in his embrace, and realized how tired I was.

"If you want that coffee, drink it. I need a nap instead. I'm exhausted."

"Okay, I'll do that. I'll wake you up when supper is ready." Mike pushed me away, turned me to face the bedroom, and patted my behind gently.

"That sounds like a plan. Thank you." I smiled at him over my shoulder, and headed for the bedroom. I didn't even take off my clothes. I just plopped down, curled up, and was asleep instantly.

I started to wake up, but couldn't figure out why I was... my brain was so clouded over. As I struggled through the layers of sleep, I thought I felt hands on me, but couldn't be sure. My eyes flickered open for a second, then shut, then fluttered open again. I stared up into Mike's eyes.

"Wake up princess, dinner is on the table."

"Mmmm don't want to." I mumbled, closing my eyes, and attempting to roll over.

"Shh yes you do, come on.." He pinned my arms to the bed, keeping me from rolling over. I opened one eye and glared at him.

Laughing, he leaned down and kissed my forehead. "Come on. Seriously. You wont be able to sleep tonight if you stay in bed any longer. Now get up."

I heaved a sigh, and sat up, coming face to face with him. I stared into Mike's gorgeous green eyes for a few seconds.. Then I glanced down to his mouth and licked my lips... I leaned in, and with my lips just barely hovering over his, I moved my head past his and stood up.

His mouth dropped open, and he whirled around to look at me. I grinned, and headed for the kitchen. "Tease!" I heard him yell as I entered the other room.

I put on another pot of coffee, so it could brew while we ate. We sat and talked while we ate, and I slowly came back to life. I was still partially dragging once we were done with dinner. I cleared the dishes, and turned on the water to fill the sink, and he stepped up behind me and pushed me gently to the side, saying he'd do them. I'm not one to argue, so I smiled and grabbed my purse so I could balance my checkbook.

I sat at the table with my coffee and got my finances in order while he tidied up, in companionable silence. He went to the next room to make some phone calls, and I just sat there, drinking coffee and yawning while I thumbed through the new People magazine.

He came back into the room and rolled his eyes. "I've got some bad news."

"Oh?" I asked, "What's that?"

"Mom and Dad are coming to visit this weekend." He cringed.

"Oh. Well. Wont that be splendid?" I said, pasting a fake smile on my face. His mom was the busiest busy body I'd ever met in my life. And we lived in a small town to boot!

"Sorry. I tried to talk them out of it, but to no avail."

"Don't worry about it. We'll make the best of it. It'll be fine." I gave him a genuine smile that time.

"All right..." He was still hesitant.

"Come here you."

He knelt on the floor in front of my chair, and I leaned forward and wrapped my arms around his shoulders.

"Stop it. We'll make it fun. I promise. Trust me, okay?"

"I know. I just feel bad, the way my Mom is... she's so damn nosy!"

"I know that. But we'll hide all the good stuff." I winked at him.

Mike laughed, and wrapped his arms around my waist. "You're adorable."

"I know. Now stop fretting."

"I will. I promise."

I smiled, and wriggled around in the chair, so that he was in between my legs, then I scooted to the edge of the seat, so he was right up against me. Mike smiled, and tilted his head up, and I went to give him a quick kiss, but his hand came up and he cupped my neck, and I felt his tongue tracing the seam of my lips. I can't deny him anything, so my lips parted, and my tongue welcomed his into the warmth of my mouth.

We kissed for a few minutes, and his hand went back to my waist, and he started to stand, so I held tight around his shoulders, and wrapped my legs around his waist, as his hands came down and caught hold of my bottom. He stood up completely, and headed for the bedroom, kissing me all the way.

He stopped at the foot of the bed, loosening his grip, so I unhooked my ankles, and let my legs slide down the length of his body, until my feet hit the floor. He pushed me back, resting a knee on the bed, then braced himself with his hands, as I landed on my back on the bed. Together, our mouths still locked, we wriggled and crawled our way up to the center of the bed. Mike laid between my legs, and as he scooted up a little higher, I felt his manhood pressing against the very center of me. I moaned into his mouth, and pressed my hips up, dragging a moan from his throat also. He rocked up against me, and I tore my mouth from his, gasping. He brought his hands up and cupped my face, as my hands came to grasp his wrists, my thumbs sliding slowly at the base of his palms.

"I love you, so much."

"I love you too." I replied, breathlessly.

"Marry me. Please Julie. Let me make you my wife."

Tears stung my eyes, and a lump caught in my throat. All I could do was nod.

His lips swooped down and captured mine, in the most love-filled kiss I'd ever felt. He leaned back, and started unbuttoning my shirt, kissing each bit of skin that was revealed. He pushed it back over my shoulders, and I lifted up slightly, so he could pull it off my arms. His hands went behind my back and unhooked my bra, and slid the straps down my arms, taking it and the shirt and tossing them onto the floor. Mike bent and caught one of my nipples between his teeth, and I gasped, my hand sliding into his hair at the back of his neck, holding him tightly against my chest. His fingers moved to the waistband of my pants, and as he switched his attention to my other nipple, he deftly unbuttoned and unzipped my pants, and pushed them over my hips as I lifted them up automatically.

He got off the bed, and pulled my pants and panties off of me the rest of the way, then removed his own clothes. As his shirt dropped to the floor, I took in the corded muscles of his arms and chest, and my gaze moved to his stomach as he undid his jeans, pulling them and his boxers down, kicking them to the side. I watched his thigh muscles flex as he moved to get back on the bed. My eyes wandered back up and I took in the sight of his cock, in all its hard glory. It wasn't huge, but god, it was thick, and he always filled me completely.

He moved his way back up my body, kissing here and there, with his tongue flicking out occasionally as he tasted my skin. He finally rested between my legs again as he kissed my neck, and his hand moved down my side, onto my hip, and then over, in between our bodies, and I felt his fingers gently parting my lips, as he dipped into the sweet wetness of my pussy. I gasped and bit my lip, but he never stopped movement. He slid his fingers up to my clit, making small circles around it, then back down, and finally he slipped a finger inside me, making a 'come hither' motion with it, and I almost screamed.

I tipped my head to look at him, and he brought his lips to mine once more, as he withdrew his finger. As his tongue slid against mine, he pressed two fingers inside me, stretching and filling me, and I whimpered into his mouth. He slowly, deliberately withdrew his fingers, almost completely, then slid them back inside as far as he could reach, criss-crossing them, twisting them, making me even wetter, and letting the walls of my pussy prepare for his cock.

Finally, unable to take it any longer, I broke the kiss and whispered in his ear, "Please, Mike.. I need you inside me. All of you.. Please, don't make me wait..."

"Yes ma'am... I live to serve....." As he moved his hand and rested it on my hip, I caught sight of his cock.. It was huge and hard, and throbbing, with a drop of pre-cum on the tip. I didn't have long to look, because the next thing I felt was that tip pressing between my moistened folds..... And against the entrance of my pussy. I spread my legs even wider, digging my heels into the bed. My hands gripped his shoulders, slid down his back and I finally grabbed his hips, trying to force him inside me. With a groan that may have been a chuckle, he pressed forward slightly, until the head slipped inside. Once braced there, my pussy twitched, adjusting to his size, and he moved his hands to my shoulders, and said, "Put your hands above your head you wicked one."

I did, and he pinned them there with one of his hands, effectively holding me down with hardly any effort. His other hand went back to my hip, and he held me steady while he pressed forward, sliding inch after inch of his cock, slowly but surely, deep inside of me.

My arm muscles tightened as I tried to get my hands free, but to no avail... he released my hip, and brought his hand up to pin my wrists individually. My back arched and my hips lifted to meet him as he withdrew, and plunged inside me again.

The only noise in the room was our labored breathing, and my heartbeat in my ears. He picked up the pace slightly, and I wrapped my legs around his waist, feeling him hit inside just a little deeper. I tightened my muscles as he withdrew, and loosened them as he re-entered, and if he'd happen to pause while he was buried to the hilt, I'd flutter my muscles around him. A moan tore from his throat as he increased the tempo, and he knew he was about to cum... I kept moving with him, close to orgasm myself, and he realized that. He released one of my wrists, and forced his hand between us, and his thumb hit my clit, rubbing around it almost roughly, but I loved it, and my pussy twitched and convulsed in response. He slammed inside me a few more times, and as he pulled out the last time, he brought his forefinger around to meet his thumb, and as he rammed his cock into me for the last time, he pinched my clit between his fingers. My hips bucked and I screamed, cumming right with him. While spurt after spurt of his seed filled me, my pussy quivered, and milked his cock, wanting, and getting every last drop.

He collapsed on top of me, finally releasing me completely, and my arms immediately wrapped around his shoulders, cuddling him against me. After a few deep, albeit uneven breaths, he moved and rolled us over, so I was on top of him, with his cock still impaling me completely.

We laid there and caught our breath, and I heard him murmur "I love you" against my hair, and felt him kiss the top of my head, just before I fell asleep.

********************************

I awoke the next morning, with a fuzzy brain and a feeling of peace. I rolled onto my back and stretched, yawning. I went to stand, and realized I had sore muscles. Well no wonder, I thought to myself with a grin.

I headed for the bathroom. A nice hot bath would make me feel better. I turned the water on, then brushed my teeth, and combed my hair, yawning yet again. Since I was already naked, there was no need to get undressed, and as I leaned back over from getting the towel off the rack, I saw Mike in the mirror, standing behind me. His shoulders and chest were bare, his hair still wet from his shower. He stepped over and turned off the water.

"Good morning love." I said sweetly, smiling.

"Mmmhmm, a good morning it is," he replied, stepping up behind me. Right up against my back actually. I felt the rough texture of his jeans against my ass, so I knew he at least had pants on. He brushed my hair out of his way, and leaned to kiss my neck and shoulder.

"You sure are friendly this morning." Giggling, I tipped my head to the side, giving him better access.

"Yep. I'm a friendly guy." So saying, he wrapped his arms around my waist, and slid his hands up my stomach, finally coming up and cupping my breasts. I watched, breathless, through the mirror as his thumbs dragged across my nipples, then watched as he pinched them, and massaged my whole breasts.

His lips were moving on my neck and shoulder the whole time, and I looked up, and watched him kissing me. My lips parted, and my mouth felt dry all of a sudden. His eyes caught mine in the mirror, and he stared into them, and I felt his hands move from my breasts, to my stomach, to my hips.... He slid his left hand down, and caught my leg under my knee, bringing it up and resting it on the toilet seat, effectively spreading my legs. I still couldn't tear my gaze from his eyes, but I could feel what he was doing, that was for sure.

A new rush of wetness between my legs proved that true. His right hand slid down, and without any warning, or teasing, or preparing, two of his fingers slid between my lips, mercilessly teasing my clit. The longer he did that, the weaker my knees got, and the more I leaned back against him. I could feel his cock straining through his jeans, pressing against my backside, and just as I was about to cum, he stopped, undid his jeans, and just let his cock spring free. He pushed me forward slightly, and rammed his cock inside my pussy, and I swore he was going to tear me in half.

He thrust deeply, quickly, and his fingers moved on my clit even faster. I grabbed a hold of the sink with one hand, and the other snaked around behind his head, clutching his neck. I finally broke eye contact, as my lids fluttered shut, and without realizing it, I was moaning continuously. Mike's ragged breathing mixed with it, as his hips slammed against my ass. He pushed me forward, and my forearms hit the sink, bracing me.

His fingers left my clit, and he grabbed my hips, slamming into me, pulling me back against him, and when he was just on the verge of cumming, he moved his hand back around, and viciously rubbed my clit, dragging a scream from my throat as I came, and he came right behind me. My pussy clenched and released and quivered and twitched all around him, milking every last drop out of his throbbing cock, once again.

He leaned over my back, and kissed my shoulder blades, resting his hands on the edge of the counter. My foot dropped off the toilet seat back to the floor, and I pressed back slightly, locking my knees so I wouldn't collapse.

After a few minutes, I felt him move, and he pulled something out of his pocket. A diamond ring. The engagement ring.

"Hold your left hand up... I've got something for you."

I did as I was told, and he slid the ring onto my finger.

As he finally pulled his cock out, and stood up, I stood up too, admiring the ring all the way. I turned and looked at him, then wrapped my arms around his shoulders,

I whispered, "My god... I love you so much."

"I love you too, my soon to be wife."

He kissed me, as if sealing a bargain.

"Come, my soon to be husband- Let's take a bath." I smiled wickedly.