This Makes Me Happy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Selbryth
Selbryth
413 Followers

I paused after half an hour to catch my breath and sat up looking at Denni. She raised her head and smiled. Her eyes were half shut and dreamy/weary looking from all she'd gone through, but they smiled too. She then gracefully - and demurely - brought her knees together, leaned them to the side and tucked her feet down, covering her ass and the underside of her crotch. Perhaps it was an instinctive thing to cover her genitals (something that was no longer needed, but a habit), or perhaps it was simply a true female instinct to be ladylike and not just lay there with legs splayed wide open, but whatever it was, it had the effect of simply focusing my attention back on her legs again. I reached out and ran my hand softly down her leg. She gasped and her leg stiffened. I ran my hand all the way down to the top of her foot and it flexed downward delightfully. She sighed and hitched in another breath and I found it really difficult to not simply lean down there and start things all over again! I had my fingers around her ankle and it just occurred to me that right there, directly behind that gracefully down-pointing foot was the underside of her crotch. She'd probably already pulled her cock and balls upward so they wouldn't show from below, but then she stretched her lower leg toward me, the inside of the foot sliding along the bed, and exposed not a smooth, featureless crease, but the same beautiful organ I'd just been enjoying.

Then she quickly pulled her foot back to cover herself up again! She was being playful with me and that said a lot. She had become so comfortable with my presence, my acceptance of her that she not only felt confident enough not to hide herself but to actually play peek a boo with me!

I laughed and she giggled and even the sound of her voice was charming, soft and sweetly feminine. I leaned down and kissed the tops of both her feet since they were together and now -protecting her private place, but then pushed more firmly with my lips and got her heels to press up against her organ. She sighed in a farway tone, and I felt so happy about her finally being at ease with me I smiled against the smooth skin of her left foot.

Then I pushed with my hands and pressed her heels even more firmly against the underside of her crotch and the rigid little organ that was still there pointing back at me. She still held her feet together side by side, but I finally parted them just enough to sneak my tongue between their sides and touch the tip of her cock.

She gasped. Her legs went solid and tense. Her toes clenched, but I continued to push forward, parting her feet even more. Her shaft stiffened even more, to the point where its tip was protruding between her feet, and then I pursed my lips and sank them down around it.

Denni twisted and turned, curling herself on the sheets as I went on sucking the tip of her cock. I know held her feet together around it because I sensed her need to splay her legs wide and wanted to prevent it. I wanted to enjoy these two most sensitive parts of her - her insteps and her cock-head - all at once. After a few moments she stopped fighting, stopped trying to get her feet away from herself and simply enjoyed - as I was - the sensation of my tongue sliding over her one foot, over the end of her cock, then over to her other instep, and then back again. Even with her knees both facing straight up now, I went on, tonguing her peek a boo cock head each time my tongue slathered from one foot to the other. I kept going, wondering if this would somehow bring her off in some private and secret way she had never before been allowed by anyone else. Then without warning, this beautiful, sexy and playful creature showed me exactly what this all meant to her.

Deftly rolling onto her knees, she presented her beautiful bottom to me, but at the same time pressed her cock and balls backward between her still clenched thighs to reestablish the angle and the grip. Then she lowered her bottom all the way down until her backward aiming organ rested, top down, against the bottoms of her feet. She remained like that, showing me how much she loved having those two parts of her connected (both physically and sensually), but also showing me that what I had started, she wanted me to finish - or at least continue. I lay down on my side behind her and began instantly, licking the underside of her rigid little organ as it lay firmly against the delicate soles of her feet. The combination was incredible, and seemed to satisfy two of my yearnings as much as it did her. Her cock filled and stiffened. The head became reddish and the shaft itself became shiny from how tightly stretched the skin was over the core. Then I began to simply bathe that entire picture with my tongue, slathering saliva from the undersides of her toes, up the balls, then over the head of the cock and up its bottom seam, to the balls and then right up between her ass-cheeks, making her catch her breath and moan on each luscious trip up and back. I fully expected, from the condition of her cock and the sounds she was making, that she would spurt very soon, most likely straight back down over her toes. I wondered if I would be able to taste her cum, to lick it up and perhaps swallow it, but then knew I would. If this lovely woman's pleasure was involved, I would drink it if it was indeed offered to me.

For the next twenty or so minutes I ran my tongue over this wonderful spread so to speak, enjoying the varying textures of soft toes, tender soles, delicate but firm cock and crinkly balls, to the smooth recesses between the warm and beautiful buns. Denni was literally dripping with my intent but held her place staunchly, lifting up on her hands every now and then to stretch and arch, then bending over once more, face on the pillow. But I suppose that finally the most central part of her sexual anatomy took over. She finally spread her feet and knees apart and, with one hand, kept her cock pointing back at me. She spread her legs wider and I moved in closer, taking the head, and then the rest of her cock into my mouth.

It was a new experience for me. I had never had any dealings with penises before in my life and now I had one which still - at least to me - defied that description. I suppose if someone took a photo of it and showed it around it would be obvious to everyone that it was a male's organ. But as I've said before, it was everything else that made it not what it appeared. Then I resumed painting this woman's underside with my tongue again, going from sucking her protrusion to licking all the way up and over where her pussy would be, then further up to her ass-hole. I would ram my tongue in there, then move back down the other way to finally take that beautiful cock between my lips again. This went on and on until a point finally arrived where Denni made the decision to roll over onto her back, spread her legs wide again and wait for me. She was so out of breath she was wretched looking and I felt the need to bring her off and take that agony away. And then, it was just as I described above, working her organ up and down until it finally gushed into my mouth and then the pleasing and sweet way she complimented me.

"...no one's ever made love to me like that..." she whispered and I was so taken by her beauty, her overall and obvious femininity that I simply sat there admiring her. But then her eyes fell to my own crotch and the thick, beet-red cock standing from it. I so needed to push it into her, to release the build up of tension and excitement which had been building ever since I first laid eyes on her in the club, and she sensed it, looked up from it into my eyes and smiled.

Crawling toward me almost catlike, Denni kissed my mouth, tasting, I'm sure, the remnants of her own semen, then lowered her head to my crotch. I leaned back on my hands to watch, and a moment later I saw and felt her warm mouth slowly descending around my prick. I thought I would spurt right then and there - and it would have been great - but Denni had other plans. She lay flat on her front facing me, closed her eyes and began to run just the very tip of her tongue up and down the underside of my cock - similar to what I'd done to her. I felt myself stiffen even more, thicken incredibly and when that erotic flush subsided, I felt a familiar upward motion of something inside my dick. Denni wrapped her small hand around me and squeezed and a large drop of precum oozed out and began running down over my cock head. This she quickly and nimbly licked up with her tongue. She opened her eyes and smiled directly at me as she swallowed it. From a soft spoken, rather shy and demure little lady, she had, in that instant, turned into quite a little vixen.

Denni sucked me almost to the point of ejaculation but stopped just short, I assume because she sensed it having had similar feelings and movements. She then had me lay flat on my back - propped up with pillows, which she arranged for me - and then leaned back on her hands and stretched her legs out to me. She had at some moment tucked her now limp organ between her thighs again - force of habit I knew - but habit had nothing to do with how she began to gently massage my cock with her delicate feet. I almost spurt three separate times but she always stopped right before it happened and waited for my body to calm, and then she would start again. The contrast of her pale and beautiful feet against my beet-red cock was shocking, stunning and arousing beyond belief, but she simply continued to pleasure me like that until my own needs went beyond my control. Even this she somehow sensed, and when I sat up, she rolled off the bed, padded over to the rather large day bag she'd brought - walking I might add in a sultry and provocative manner any fashion model would have envied (though still without the slightest indication that she was 'trying' to do so), came back with a tube of KY Jelly, lay on her back on the bed once more and proceeded to apply a small dollop of the lube between her ass-cheeks. With that done, she brought her knees up slightly, spread her legs and reached out to me with both hands; a big, inviting smile on her face.

Selbryth
Selbryth
413 Followers
12
  • COMMENTS
3 Comments
dennyboy2dennyboy2over 16 years ago
Loved It

Very, very descriptive and erotic. I have personally been with three t-girls but did not take my time. Thanks to writer, next time I will.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
so hot

so many stories have somebody being choked but loving having huge cock stuck down their throat, whil my cock is 9 inches and i am very suplle, i am luck to be able to suck every delicious drop of my own cum. but i delighted if a man reveals a 3 0r 4 inch cock to me. i really like being able to take a cocjk and balls into my mouth and and lick and suck and tease. it makes mr feel like he is fucking my man cunt. the best is if he lets it stasy in my mouth until he is soft and eventually some warm golden champagne swill flow. after a lengthy session of this i can omagine what a woman feels like after she has been thoroughly fucked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
This is the most...

...powerful evocation of the erotic appeal that a beautiful t-girl can have for an otherwise straight man that I have ever read. Congratulations.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

How I Met My Neighbor Young guy moves in and falls for his redhead neighbor.in Transgender & Crossdressers
She Has a What?! Teaching his roommate how to use her assets.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Ladyboy Loves Up The Midwest Ladyboy comes to Iowa & beefy farmer goes crazy.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Secrets and Surrender High school can be lonely, but shared secrets can help.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Ready For Love Two unlikely people, ready for love, unexpectedly find it.in Transgender & Crossdressers
More Stories