This Might Get Interesting Ch. 03

Story Info
Kelli takes control.
4.5k words
4.55
35.3k
4
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/07/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ajiowa
ajiowa
6 Followers

"Now what do I do," I thought to myself as I quietly closed our bedroom door behind me. My girlfriend Marie was napping after her 4th orgasm of the morning. Gently sleeping with our roommate Kelli's arms wrapped around her. Both naked as can be. Both with huge smiles on their faces as they drift off to sleep. Hopefully one or both of them was dreaming about me, but at that point who knew.

Right now I'm more concerned with myself. When Kelli walked in on Marie and myself she caught us in a VERY compromising position. Marie had told me that she had always wanted to live out a lesbian fantasy but was too scared to try it with a real girl. So she convinced me to put on her red satin panties, matching bra, and red thigh hi stockings. While I was dressed up as "Jenny", Kelli walked in and caught me licking Marie to a very vocal orgasm where Marie expressed her true love for Kelli. Kelli decided to have her turn with Marie and made her cum at least two more times. When Kelli had cum herself she told me to let them get some rest for a few hours, make them some lunch, and with a wink told me to not take off my lingerie.

So here I am in the hallway of our little duplex wearing women's underwear trying to figure out what to do. I have always been the dominant in my relationship with Marie. That has always worked well for us. I started it out with little things, and then escalated it to where we were today. Marie would always get up and grab me a beer from the fridge. Then I got her to start wearing a bikini to the pool. She always has had a great lean muscular body with nice big boobs, but she was always so self conscious about her looks. This past summer I even had her sunbathing topless in our back yard or up at Lake Okoboji. Nothing too much, but if I asked her to do something for me, she would generally try to please me and do it.

Now here I was wearing her things being told what to do by our roommate and her new lover. Kelli has me over a barrel. If anyone finds out about how I'm dressed I might as well leave town, transfer schools, and start my life over. The only hope I have is to not let her know that she has me in a difficult position and just roll with it.

So for the next two hours I did roll with it. I let them sleep while I got caught up with some assignments from American Lit. I didn't even notice Kelli leave the bedroom until her shadow moving across the floor caught my eye. I looked up from Heller's "Catch-22" to see Kelli walking towards me wearing her white lacy bra and panties. "How's the book?"

"Kelli, you know how the book is, it's your copy for God's sake. What do you really want?" That took all of the courage I had in the world considering she was standing above me, looking down on me, while I was still wearing Marie's red satin bra, panties and thigh hi stockings. What made matters worse was the fact that my rock hard erection had not gone down for the past 2 hours and the wet spot on the front of my panties from my pre-cum was about the size of a silver dollar.

"John, or should I say ‘Jenny', you and I have known each other since Marie and I were roommates my freshman year (Marie's Sophomore year) in the dorms. I have always wanted to have you. Not just sexually, I mean to have you. To be my little slave that I can have do whatever my little heart desires. But, I know you would never cheat on Marie. Hell, you refused me three times in the first year that you two were dating. You are a good guy who loves his girlfriend who is going to have the perfect wedding when you are both done with school and both have great jobs lined up."

Kelli paused for a few seconds, looked me up and down, then continued, "What I want is to have a little fun with you guys. I am very bi and have always wanted to make love to Marie. Now that I have had that, I want to do that some more, plus a few extra things." She gave me a wicked smile. "If you and I work together I can show you things that you only dreamed about. Let me be in complete control til the end of the year and I will forget about what I saw earlier. Play along with what I do. It might be a little humiliating, but everything I do to you I will do 5 times the amount to Marie. When I am done she will be the best little wife/sex slave that you could have ever imagined. Deal?"

I thought about it for about two seconds and was thinking that hell the end of the semester is only two and a half months away and how bad could it be. I almost said yes, but then I asked, "You won't use anything from now on against us will you?"

"You are so suspicious, no, I won't. Oh, and by the way," she got this huge grin on her face, "nice panties roomie. I think you would look better in a pastel, or maybe virgin white."

After I thanked her and shook my head in disbelief Kelli explained her plan to me. Simply put she was going to blackmail Marie and have a lot of fun doing it. Kelli asked me how far I think Marie would go before she finally said ‘no' or went nuts. I honestly told her I didn't know but thought that if she took it slow Marie would probably do almost anything.

Kelli got an even bigger smile on her face and said, "Let's get going." She walked back into the bedroom and woke up Marie. "Come on love, time to get up."

I could hear the covers moving around and was greeted in a few seconds to the sight of Marie in a long tank top with nothing else on. She had a sheepish grin on her face and tried to avoid eye contact with me. No one spoke for about a minute and I'm sure the neighbor guys across the street would have gotten a real treat this afternoon if they were spying on us. In our living room was Marie in a thin white tank top that almost covered her ass and neatly trimmed bush, but not quite. Kelli with her huge boobs stuffed in her white lacy bra and matching white lacy panties. And me still in my red bra, panties, and thigh hi stockings. But if you weren't looking closely you would have assumed I was the ugly girl of the group because my shoulder length hair and general lack of body hair was a bit deceptive. (Okay they would have had to be drunk to get me confused with a girl, but it's a college town so they probably were drunk.)

Kelli interrupted my thoughts by getting to the point. "That was very interesting what I saw when I walked into your guys room this morning." Marie started to speak but was cut off. "I think that might have been the hottest thing I've ever seen. I'm sure our neighbors, classmates, hell, even our families might find what happened interesting. What do you think Marie?" Marie went from having the best day of her life to her worst. Her face had become as white as her thin tank top. I think she even stopped breathing taking all of this in. Kelli continued, "Now what do you think about that Marie, should we tell Jim next door what happened, or maybe Professor White (Marie's academic advisor)…or how about we give your Mom and Dad a call."

Marie looked like she was going to cry/scream/break-down all at the same time. Holding back her tears and attempting to keep her voice normal she blurts out, "Why are you doing this to me, I thought we were best friends, maybe even more now?"

Kelli kept on smiling, "We still are love, I just want to make sure that this wasn't a one time thing. Hell, I want to have you as often as I wish, whenever I wish, WHEREVER I wish. If you're good I will reward you in ways that you probably never thought of. But if you're bad, I'll have to punish you. That will also probably be in a way that you never thought of either." Kelli smiled showing that she was having fun with this. Then her smile softened a little. "And, since you guys are my best friends I don't want to ruin our friendship forever. If you play nicely I'll forget EVERYTHING after this semester ends, deal?"

Marie looked to me, took her hands off her hips, shrugged her shoulders a little. I responded back mouthing the word ‘Sure.' We looked back to Kelli and in unison we nodded our heads both accepting our fates. But I knew secretly that I was going to get the better end of this deal. I believed Kelli when she said that for everything I had to do, Marie would do five. It is so hard suppressing a smile and a giggle when you are trying to be so serious. We must have all stood there not saying a thing for about a minute, no one knowing what to do.

Kelli finally broke the awkward silence. "Hey Marie, do you know how I knew 'Jenny" here knew where that toy was hidden?" Marie looked from Kelli to me and then back to Kelli and shook her head. Kelli continued, "Because SOMEONE has gone through my stuff. I knew it wasn't you sweety. Do you know how I know? Because 'Jenny' went through all of my stuff and left a few stains on some of my new panties." Kelli turned her stare to me, "Didn't you dear?"

I knew I was busted. When Kelli said that I would get one for every five that Marie gets I didn't realize I would be going first. There was no way out of this so I just shook my head in the affirmative. "I know that you have cum in at least three pairs of my panties, didn't you think that I would notice?" Again I just sat there saying nothing, making sure that I didn‘t look in Marie‘s direction who I assume was very pissed. "I want to make this fun. In my mind I've picked out a pair of panties that you came all over and then put back in my drawer or hamper. If you guess the right pair, I'll let you get dressed in your own stuff. If you're wrong, I get to punish you. You have 30 seconds to find the pair that I'm thinking of, you only get one chance."

I ran into her room and opened her top drawer trying to figure out which pair Kelli had in mind. Unfortunately it wasn't a one in three chance. I actually whacked off in about 10 pairs. Decisions, decisions. Did Kelli pick a sexy or plain pair? Bikini or thong? What color? Nylon, satin, or cotton? From the other room Kelli hollered "Five seconds" I made my decision and went with a white thong that I knew I must have cum on at least 3 times. I grabbed that pair and returned to the living room.

"Times up, what pair did you choose?" Kelli was trying to be so serious that it was hard for me and her to not start laughing. Marie on the other hand was a little upset that I had made love to Kelli's underwear on a regular basis. Kelli looked at the size 7 nylon thong in my hand and smiles, "Nice choice." What a relief, I guessed right. "Nice choice, but you're wrong. I was thinking of my pale blue cotton bikini panties I wear jogging. Now time for a punishment. Since you like to whack off in my panties, show us how you do it while you wear them."

That day was the strangest day. I didn't know what to do, so I just did what I had been told to do. I pulled Marie's red satin panties down and stepped out of them and pulled up Kelli's nylon thong up my legs. I was so hard that the front panel didn't even cover the head of my cock which had been hard for over two hours now. Kelli smiled and walked behind me as I started to stroke myself wearing her panties. What she did surprised me a little. She pulled the front of the panties as high as they would go exposing most of my ass crack in the process. As I started to stroke myself through the nylon a little bit faster, Kelli slid her finger into my asshole sending me over the edge. I didn't have time to get the panties off my hard cock so I shot three thick ropes that went no where except into the panties and back onto me. Kelli put her other hand over my hand that was still holding my cock and stroked me a little bit more, rubbing my sticky cum all over the front and crotch of the little thong. "Now for your punishment, you have to wear those panties for the rest of the day. You can take off the bra and stockings. Marie, since you were so good this morning, I'm taking you shopping, get dressed, you too ‘Jenny'."

We all went to our respective rooms and started to get dressed. The look that Marie gave me could freeze the sun. I guess she didn't have the same respect or desire that I did for female undergarments. I quickly put on an old t-shirt and a pair of jeans that I hoped would conceal my still wet panties. Marie put on her usual of jeans and a tight tank top over white bikini panties and a white bra. We met Kelli in the living room in a few minutes and drove off to the mall. The mall was a place they both knew well. Kelli had a part time job at JCPenney's splitting her time between the junior's and lingerie sections. Marie spent every cent she received from her tutoring using Kelli's discount, so it didn't surprise me that our first stop was Penney's.

We followed Kelli everywhere. We started at the shoe department where the girls tried on half of the merchandise. Then to the women's section where Kelli and Marie looked at skirts and blouses. Kelli had some fun with me by saying too loud for my enjoyment. "Jenny what size are you, it looks like there are a few sales and you should get yourself something." Kelli and Marie had a little laugh and then we went to the lingerie section.

Kelli couldn't contain herself when she saw her co-worker Leah in the department. Leah saw Kelli out of the corner of her eye and tried to exit her empty department to help someone, anyone else in the store. But she was too late and Kelli corralled her in the corner. I had met Leah a few times at parties and I think I had a class with her a couple of years back. She was the most average girl I can ever recall knowing. She was about 5'5" and weighed about 150 pounds. She wasn't fat, plump is a better way to describe her. She wore a knee length black wool skirt and a white dress shirt. Her hair was a dirty blondish/brownish that she wore in a ponytail. Blue eyes, dimples, a cute smile. Her best feature would have to be her boobs. I guess they were about 40D. But since she was a little on the heavy side they were not that impressive. No one you would go out of your way to meet, but if you did you would say she was a nice, pleasant girl.

Kelli made introductions all around and chatted with Leah how it was going today, was it busy, did she make any nice commissions, etc. Then the mood suddenly changed. Kelli looked at Marie and mouthed the word "watch" to her. Kelli then turned to Leah, "Have you been a good girl Leah?" I thought that was a strange question to ask a co-worker, I think Marie did as well.

Leah looked nervously around her to make sure the department was still empty and gently bowed her head, "Yes ma'am." Kelli looked at us with a real sense of pride and began to tell us about her and Leah. It seems that while Kelli and Leah were closing one night about a month ago that Leah had been a bad girl and tried stealing from the store, the items were worth at least $300. Kelli caught her red handed and confronted her with the theft. Leah had promised that she had never done anything like this before and promised that she wouldn't do anything like this again. Leah also confessed that if she was turned in that she would lose her scholarship provided by her church and would probably lose access to her grants as well. At the time of the theft Leah had tears in her eyes and pleaded that she would do ANYTHING to avoid going to jail. Kelli told her she would look the other way if Leah truly meant that she would do ANYTHING. To learn her lesson properly, Kelli was in the long process of punishing Leah to make her a better person. This would be in the form of assignments that had to be completed or Kelli would go to the store manager with the truth.

I decided to ask, "So what assignment is she working on right now?"

Leah raised her bowed head and I could see the pleading in her eyes to not tell us what she had to do. But Kelli did not feel merciful today and decided to have some fun at Leah's expense. "This week's assignment was to give herself an enema twice a day everyday this week. Only a clean person, inside and out, can really be a clean person," Kelli said with a laugh. "Have you been doing that Leah?" Leah bowed her head and nodded. "How about last week's assignment have you continued with that?" Leah's head snapped back into it's normal position and the look on her face was pure terror. Kelli knew the answer to her question and decided to test Leah's limits.

"Leah was ordered to keep her pussy completely shaved for the rest of the month. I told her I would make spot inspections from time to time so she better do a good job. Because if she fails any assignment it will lead to more assignments. If she refuses those, she goes to jail," Kelli said in an almost sing-song rhythm.

"Time for an inspection," Kelli announced. Leah looked at Kelli, then Marie, then me, then back to Kelli. I could see the tears welling up in her eyes. Kelli grew impatient, "NOW!" Leah accepted her fate and started walking back to the changing rooms. Kelli grabbed her by the arm, shook her head, and then got so close to Leah's face that Leah probably couldn't see anything except for Kelli's brown eyes. "You waited too long the first time I told you. We'll start your inspection out here. If you're good, we'll let you finish it in the dressing room. If you're bad, we'll do it all out here." Kelli backed away from Leah and waited for her to begin.

Leah looked over her left shoulder, then her right, then her left again just to make sure no one was around. You could tell that her will was broken. She should have stood up to Kelli but she couldn't. Leah thought that Kelli was so much prettier than her, smarter than her, had such great friends. Friends she wanted to have. Maybe this was just a test to see if she was worthy of Kelli's friendship. Leah raised both sides of her skirt to about mid thigh, looked over her shoulder again just to make sure the coast was clear, slid both hands under her skirt and lowered her white panties to the floor. They just sat there around her ankles. It was a peculiar sight to say the least, a grown young woman standing perfectly still with her white panties bunched up around her ankles.

"Very good Leah, hand me your panties and we'll go to the dressing room for the rest of your inspection." Leah stepped out of her panties, bent at the knees to pick them up and handed them to Kelli. Kelli turned and headed for the dressing rooms with the rest of us tagging along. When Kelli passed the trash can by the desk, Kelli threw Leah's panties away. "I don't like full cut briefs, don't wear these again, don‘t ever touch this pair again." Leah hesitated when she passed the trash can, looked quickly in and noticed her white panties sitting in an almost empty wastebasket. She then realized that everyone else today that walked by the desk going to the changing rooms would see her panties lying on top.

Kelli opened the door to the dressing room and ushered everyone inside. I'm not sure if Leah was more embarrassed taking her panties off on the sales floor or more embarrassed that she knew I was going to be part of the inspection. When Kelli noticed this she had to make a comment. "You see Leah here is a virgin. And I mean VIRGIN. She's never even been to third base. The farthest she has ever gone was kissing a boy who felt her up through her sweater and bra. Hell, I don't think any man has seen her naked except for her doctor. Isn't that right Leah?" Leah just nodded her head yes.

"That's going to change now. Leah, unhook your skirt."

Leah hesitated, looked to me then to Kelli and whispered, "Please don't make me do this."

"You know the rules. You do everything that I say or I tell our boss Jim that you've been stealing. You don't want that to happen do you?…Now unhook your skirt."

Leah closed her eyes, reached behind her and unzipped her skirt. She opened her eyes and looked to Kelli once more hoping to get out of this. When no reprieve came she undid the snap on the back of her skirt and let it fall to the floor. Leah stood before the three of us naked from the waist down. Her white dress shirt did nothing to hide her ass or pussy. Kelli smiled when she told Leah to put one foot up on the bench in the dressing room. Leah complied immediately. Kelli rubbed her hand along Leah's tummy then down to the top of Leah's pussy. "You didn't shave today did you?"

ajiowa
ajiowa
6 Followers
12