This Might Get Interesting Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I was planning on doing it tonight," Leah pleaded. "I woke up late for class, then right after class I had to come here. I promise I'll do it as soon as I get home."

"I believe you. In fact I know you will. But that doesn't change the fact that you aren't completely shaved now. For an additional punishment I have two things in mind, I'll let you choose." Kelli took her hand away from Leah's pussy and opened up her purse. She picked two things out of her bag and held them up for us to see. It was a tube of Ben-Gay heat ointment and a small butt plug about three inches long and an inch wide at the widest point. "Here are your choices. This is called a butt plug. It goes in your ass. It's designed to stretch you open to make having anal sex with you easier. It won't hurt you, but it will be a little uncomfortable. The other I'm sure you know is Ben-Gay. You rub a little amount on your muscles and it gets warm and starts to make you feel better. If you rub too much on, or get it somewhere it shouldn't be, it gets a little too hot and uncomfortable."

"You can either wear this butt plug for the rest of the day. Or you can take off your blouse and bra and I'll put a little bit on each nipple. You won't have anyway to get it off until you get off work in an hour and get home to your dorm room and you get a shower. What's your choice?"

Leah thought about her decision. She was totally against putting anything up her ass. That was just dirty and wrong. Anal sex was for perverts and gays, not good Lutheran girls like her. But she had been using an enema twice a day for the past 3 days and the butt plug only looked to be about twice as big as that, it probably wouldn't hurt her too bad. The Ben-Gay on the other hand probably wouldn't hurt too bad either. The longest she would have to have it on was about an hour and fifteen minutes until she could get home and take a shower. If it hurt too bad she could lie to her boss and say that she was leaving early because she was having cramps, guys never question things like that. Just as she was ready to tell Kelli that she was going to go with the Ben-Gay she realized that the worst part of the punishment would be stripping COMPLETELY naked in front of everyone. If it was just Kelli it wouldn't be too bad, maybe not so bad if it was also her friend, but she wasn't going to do that in front of a boy.

"I'll go with the butt thing."

"Your choice, I recommend you suck on it first before I slide it in, it will hurt less."

Leah looked at the plug and with a repulsed look on her face shook her head no. She turned around exposing her large butt cheeks to the rest of us and bent over slightly at the waist. Kelli grabbed Leah's left cheek with her left hand and positioned the little plug at the entrance to Leah's virgin ass. As Kelli began to slide it in Leah sucked in a huge breath. Then she winced in pain. Then she gritted her teeth. Kelli didn't care about Leah's reactions, she knew she wouldn't hurt the girl with this little thing so she shoved it all the way in until Leah's ass closed around the base.

Kelli turned Leah around and looked her in the eye, "Now don't take that out until bedtime tonight." With that she patted Leah on the cheek and opened the dressing room door and walked out. Leah tried to cover herself best she could with her hands as Marie and I followed Kelli out the door.

To Be Continued…

12