This Morning

Story Info
He catches her, then she catches him.
1.2k words
4.15
33.3k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Paradox
Paradox
16 Followers

When I woke up, you were still sleeping. I got out of bed quietly, and went to the kitchen to make some coffee. While the coffee was brewing, I walked outside to pick up the newspaper. It had turned pretty cool overnight and I knew you would enjoy staying in bed while you read the paper and drank your coffee.

The pot was full when I got back to the kitchen, so I filled two cups, picked up the paper and headed back for the bedroom. Pushing the door open I saw you lying there, legs spread and eyes closed tight while your fingers probed your pussy. Your left hand was squeezing your breast as your fingers pinched your hard nipple. Your tongue wet your lips as your breath grew ragged.

"Want some help?"

"Uh uhh," you said, shaking your head. "Mine."

Thrilled to be able to watch, I sat down the paper and one of the coffees, leaned back against the doorframe and sipped my French Roast while I watched you pleasure yourself.

This time, it was pure animal. It was obvious that this was all about your pleasure. You didn't want to have to worry about what I was doing, or whether I was enjoying it. You knew exactly where you wanted to be touched with how much pressure and, by god, you were going to get it.

I could see your juices glistening on the inside of your thighs. Your fingers were covered, too. I watched as you pushed two, then three fingers deep inside. A few strokes then back to your clit. You couldn't seem to decide which sensation your wanted more.

Small sounds were coming from you. Not mouth sounds. Sounds from down in your throat. Grunts and groans. Jagged sounds. Animal sounds. Every time your fingers plunged into your cunt, it was as if the air was being forced through your whole body to your vocal chords. Plunge, grunt, plunge, grunt. It was immediate.

Your hand was moving faster now and small beads of sweat had formed on your upper lip and forehead. The hair on your temples was wet. I saw the muscles in your stomach tighten as your orgasm came closer. Your hand was moving furiously. Forget the fingers in the pussy. Now it was all about your clit. Your middle finger was in the valley between your labia grinding on your little bud. Your two outboard fingers massaged your pussy lips, pressing them together to increase the pressure on your clit. Your legs were tensed and your breathing had turned to a pant with a grunt accompanying each exhale.

Then you started to moan. Low at first, but building to a scream as your orgasm ripped through you. Your body arched so that only your feet and shoulders were touching the bed. Your thighs and calves tightened and displayed corded muscles. Your stomach, too. Your breasts quivered as a spasm coursed through your body. Two seconds...five seconds...ten seconds. On and on it went until, finally, you jerked your hand from your mound and collapsed on the bed. Every muscle limp...your breath betraying your exhaustion...your hair now plastered to your forehead.

I took a loud sip of coffee and you smiled.

"Did you like watching?"

I rocked my hand back and forth, "Eh, it was okay, I guess."

With your eyes still closed, you said, "You can be a real shit, you know."

"Yes, but you loved having me here, didn't you? I'll bet you were just going to bring yourself off quietly until I walked back in the room. It changed everything, didn't it?"

"Mmmm, I liked having you watch me."

"Well, I have to admit, it was pretty enjoyable for me, too. In fact, what are we going to do about this," I said as I pulled my erect penis from my shorts.

"I just showed you what I can do on my own. Maybe you should show me what you can do."

"Ya think?"

I looked in your eyes and saw a sparkle...pure excitement...pure lust. You raised your brows and shook your head slightly.

"I want to watch you. I've never seen you jack off before. And, I want you to do something for me...something dirty."

"What?"

"Cum on me. Cum all over my tits and my stomach like they do in the videos."

Well, that did it. I sat my coffee on the dresser. With my left hand, I pushed my shorts down and tucked them under my balls while my right hand wrapped around my cock. I slowly started stroking my dick keeping my eyes locked on your face. For the first few moments, your eyes were on mine, but you couldn't resist and you had to look down.

You watched as my hand went up and down the length of my penis. A little pre-cum leaked out the tip and you licked your lips as I caught it and used it to lubricate my shaft. Knowing that you were watching...having your eyes follow each move of my hand...I felt myself growing more and more excited. I knew it wouldn't be long before I shot my load. After our night of lovemaking, I wondered what I would even have to shoot, but I didn't care. I was enjoying every moment of this.

You sat up on the bed and scooted toward the end.

"Come over here," you demanded.

I stepped toward the bed staying about a foot from you. You were in a perfect position to take the head of my cock between your lips, but you didn't move toward me. You just watched. You watched while my hand moved up to cover the thick, purple head. You watched when I stroked toward my body, pulling the skin tight. I could see your eyes concentrating on every detail. You looked up and met my eyes.

"Cum for me. Shoot your cum on me. It was so exciting having you watch me earlier and I'm excited again. I want you to cum all over me."

You dropped your eyes back down to my dick and licked your lips. I could feel my orgasm building deep inside me. I knew this was not going to be just a little dribble, even after last night. Suddenly, there was a groan coming from me. I almost never groan, but I couldn't help it. I clamped my hand tighter and started stroking more violently, now. I could feel it coming...feel the fire in my balls.

"Oh, god! Uhhhhhh," I shouted as streams of semen shot from me. Long, milky ropes of cum splashed on your face and down your chest. My hand was flying on my cock and squirt after squirt of ejaculate trailed across the distance between us and landed on your body. You closed your eyes and lifted your chin. Splashes on your neck and nipples. Long strings trailing down your breasts and belly. Then, when no more was coming out, I looked down to see you smiling.

It covered you. Strings and puddles all over you. You raised your hand to your face and wiped a puddle from your cheek and stuck your fingers in your mouth.

I stepped closer, put my hands on your shoulders and pushed you back on the bed. Leaning over, I kissed your lips and buried my tongue in your mouth. Breaking the kiss, I moved my head down to your breast and took your cum covered nipple between my lips. Softly, I licked it clean. I lowered my body to yours and smeared us both. Then, I moved further down to lick my cum from your lower belly before burying my tongue in your soaked cunt. You moaned as soon as my mouth touched your flesh.

But, that's another story...

Paradox
Paradox
16 Followers