This Mother's Solution Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
joelle_m
joelle_m
518 Followers

I nodded in the affirmative, because I couldn't talk, and stared straight ahead. I gave David the key and just sat there. I didn't know what I was supposed to do next. David jumped out of the car, ran up on the porch, opened the front door and looked briefly inside. Because I hadn't moved, he came back to the car, opened my door, helped me get out and offered me his arm, just like the gentleman he is. When we got to the top of the landing, without saying a word, he bent down next to me, scooped me up, carried me inside and put me down. Just like married couples do in the movies.

We hadn't brought in a single thing from the car but that didn't matter. There was something more important that had to be taken care of first. All that mattered was getting our clothes off as quickly as possible. It was like an athletic undressing competition. Shirts over here. Shoes kicked off over there. Pants, who knows where. I knew that in a very short time, David would be inside of me. That was all I could perceive. This was the moment we had been waiting for. Waiting for a very, very long time. I was sitting on the edge of the bed. David was standing in front of me, completely naked and gloriously erect, looking down at me. But then the strangest, most unanticipated thing happened:

He exploded!!!

One burst after another his eruptions came out. I have no idea how many. Most of his cum flew over my shoulder but some landed on my arm. I was so surprised, all I could do was watch. I wasn't touching him and he wasn't touching himself and it happened anyway. I was stunned. Before he even finished, David was apologizing.

"Oh God mom, I'm so sorry. . . I didn't mean for that to happen. . . I couldn't help it, it just came out."

"Please don't apologize, baby. That was wonderful. . . I've never seen. . . I had no idea you could do that, did you?"

"No."

After we recovered for a while and had a laugh or two about the whole thing, I got a hand towel from the bathroom and put on a bathrobe they had hanging on the door. I brought the other robe to David and we cleaned up as best we could. Then David said he would get the stuff from the car and told me to sit on the bed with my eyes closed. He said he had a surprise for me. When he came back in, I heard him rustling around with what sounded like zippers and papers and things. He told me to open my eyes. He was kneeling on one knee in front of me with a dozen red roses, holding them out to me!

I was so surprised, so touched, so overwhelmed by this, I cried. I actually had tears in my eyes.

"I can't believe it," I blubbered.

As I said this, I pulled him to me, held his head against my chest and kissed the top of his head over and over.

Later on I found out that David had wrapped the stems in a soaking wet towel, put that in a plastic bag inside a cardboard box and concealed the whole thing in his gym bag, which I had assumed he was using for clothes or swimming things when he loaded it in the car. They were in perfect condition when he gave them to me. He had done this, knowing nothing about what was coming. It was a simple expression of his love for me.

We found a Mason Jar in the kitchen cupboard that we used as a vase. We cut the stems shorter and put the arrangement in the middle of the dinning table. They bloomed majestically the whole time we were there.

Needless to say, with David's stamina and enthusiasm, the blessed event we had both been so anxiously anticipating was delayed only a very short time.

I know that many of my readers will feel that what I am about to say is a cop-out but I have decided not to write about what transpired between David and me for the next 12 hours or so. Second only to David's birth, this is the most important, most significant, most awe-inspiring thing that has ever happened to me and I feel that it would be violating the spirit of this sacred gift for me to write about it for the sole purpose of providing my readers with erotic pleasure. This is not to say that there won't be plenty of other things in the rest of my writing that (hopefully) will do that. It just won't happen with this.

If a reader feels that what I have done makes what I have written unsatisfactory, there are a number of things he or she can do to express their displeasure. Most obviously, this person can stop reading right here and move on to reading something else OR, do so by giving me a low mark when asked to rate my submission at the end of this chapter OR, by writing a negative public comment, which I promise I will not delete for that reason alone OR, by sending me an email and telling me so.

Of course, my wish is that none of you do any of these things. Whatever you do, I am prepared to accept the consequences. Regardless, I hope that you all realize that one alternative I had was to not write any more chapters after my 3rd, something I seriously considered doing. Please believe me when I say that I haven't posted this with the intention of annoying anyone. Like all writers, I want to please everyone that I write for but I am only capable of doing certain things and writing about my very first total sexual experience with my son isn't one of them.

For obvious reasons, we had no dinner that night. Had we done that, what is usually considered a necessity would have felt more like an unnecessary disruption. Well after midnight we fell asleep, twisted in each other's arms, holding each other. Several hours later, I got up to pee, moving gingerly so as not to waken my new-found lover. David had put a flashlight by the side of the bed, which I used to see my way, since I was in unfamiliar surroundings. While I was in the bathroom, I discovered I was covered with residue from the dried liquids that accompany lovemaking. Using a wash cloth, I gave myself a sponge bath. I also brushed my teeth. With the bathroom light still on, I opened the door to return to bed. I was looking down at the floor to see the beam of the flashlight as I turned it back on, when I was startled to see someone's legs! I was so surprised, I dropped the flashlight and it clattered to the floor.

It was David, of course, standing there stark naked, just like me.

"Oh, David," I gasped, "you scared me. . . I thought you were asleep."

He said nothing and stared at me with this hungry-serious look in his eyes that I'd seen several times in the past few hours. I put one hand on his shoulder and moved to the side to let him pass, assuming that he was waiting for me to leave so he could use the bathroom. While looking at him, it didn't escape my attention that he was hugely erect. I couldn't take my eyes off his cock, which in the dramatic side light appeared unbelievably large. He looked like a horse. I took my hand from his shoulder, put my fingers over my lips and unsuccessfully tried to suppress a giggle.

"It's kind of hard to pee with that sticking out, isn't it?" I asked.

Once again, he made no reply but instead put both hands on the side of my head, drew me close and kissed me. It was an unexpectedly passionate kiss, considering all that we had done before we fell asleep. His kisses moved lower to my neck, my breasts and stomach and I reflexively put one of my legs on his shoulder, knowing that would allow him access to where I knew he was going. His kisses there were brief and before I had time to register his ultimate intentions, his hands were on my hips, lifting me easily off the ground as he straightened. My back was against the wall, to the side of the bathroom door, so I was in no danger of falling backwards. The light from the bathroom allowed me to clearly see everything that was happening. Because of the way he was holding my thighs, in a flash my legs were wrapped around his waist. As I put my arms around his neck, he lowered me down and entered me.

With each of his thrusts, I was raised and lowered. My movement was accentuated by him bending and straightening his knees. A minute before I wouldn't have thought it possible again so soon but almost immediately I was crying out in ecstasy. I was so enraptured, I'm almost embarrassed to repeat what I said:

"Fuck me, FUCK ME. . ." I repeated over and over again, each time a little louder than the last. In a few short hours, I gone from mother to nymphomaniac. (Maybe those words aren't as contradictory as it seems like they should be.)

I'd never said anything like that in the middle of sex before but the pressure his cock made as it pushed me higher was something I'd never experienced. For some odd reason, something a girlfriend had told me years earlier, about the thrill she got riding horses as the saddle bumped into her crotch, popped into my mind. David was my stallion. Needless to say, my climax was extreme. Just as it was subsiding, David had his and I felt the lovely tingle of his cum erupting inside of me.

As David let me down, sliding against the wall, my knees were so weak that I crumpled to the floor with my legs askew beneath me. David sank down and cuddled me, holding my head against his chest. We were both breathing hard, panting. I could hear his heart pounding in his chest. As we sat there immobile, recovering, I became conscious of a sharp pain in my lower back. It didn't feel like a pulled muscle but more like my skin was on fire.

"Have a look at my back, sweetheart. I think I did something," I said and leaned to the side so he could see me in the light from the bathroom.

"Oh, geeeze, you sure did," David said as he leaned closer, looking.

"How on earth did. . ." he continued, turning to look over his shoulder as he said that.

"Look at this, mom."

I swiveled to see what he was talking about and we could both see that the outside of the bathroom wall had this very heavily textured, wood design surface, something that neither of us had noticed before.

"God, I'm so sorry. I had no idea I was doing that. I rubbed the skin right off your back. Let me get a tissue. It's bleeding."

He got up and headed into the bathroom.

"Look in my little blue bag, sweetie. I think there's some Neosporin in there," which I had brought because we were going to a woodsy location, where who knows what can get scraped and abraded. Of course, I had never anticipated needing it for something like this. I was feeling nothing but pleasure at the time, so it's not surprising that I didn't notice what was happening. After David had tended to my slight injury and we were headed back to bed, we noticed that the first morning light was peeking in through the curtains and decided it would be best not to miss breakfast, since all the meals are served on a fairly short time schedule and we were both very hungry. Starved, in fact. So, we got dressed and left the cabin to walk the quarter mile or so to the lodge.

According to our resort map, the shortest route is a trail through the woods but we decided to take the dirt road, because we wanted to walk side by side. This was the first time that David and I had been out in the world since becoming lovers. I would be minimizing things terribly if I said everything felt different. It was more like I wasn't even the same person. Floating? Gliding? Suspended in air? Walking with David was all of those things. We were arm in arm, arms around shoulders, arms around waists. Stopping to kiss, to look into each others eyes, hands through hair, nuzzling, rubbing faces and foreheads together, holding and hugging each other.

I'm sure everybody who has gone to a shopping mall or a movie theater or downtown in any city, has seen a boy and girl who are captivated with each other. I'm referring to kids that are of middle school or early high school age. Just to look at them, you can tell that they're uncovering the delights of love for the very first time. Six months earlier, each was most likely thinking that members of the opposite sex were 'yucky' and untrustworthy. Associating with them was to be avoided at all costs. Now, their budding sexuality had changed everything, although it's unlikely that actual sex was involved.

All they can see is each other. They walk as close together as two people can get, oblivious to the existence of anyone or anything else. They'll sit in a movie theater and not pay the slightest attention to what's on the screen because they are too busy paying attention to each other. Their school work suffers. They forget about their friends. 'Puppy love' they used to call it. This is exactly how David and I were behaving. We were both 12 years old again.

When we walked into the dinning room, I'm sure we made a spectacle of ourselves. Many were probably saying to themselves, "What on earth does that woman think she's doing, hanging all over that handsome young man?" But, regardless of what they were thinking, I could care less. If somebody we knew happened to be there, it would have been a small disaster, but the chances of that were miniscule.

There were a couple of oversized picnic style tables, made out of rough-hewn timber, that seated roughly 12 to 16 people each, where people ate community style. They were all occupied. We would have preferred to have eaten there because we could have been seated next to each other. All that was open were some regular, square shaped tables and we took one of those. David held my chair for me and instead of sitting down opposite, took one of the empty chairs, asked me to scoot over and set his chair down right against mine so that we were on the same side of the table. This made it considerably easier to whisper in each other's ear, cuddle, feed each other and generally continue our adolescent behavior. I'm not sure what the management thought of all this but fortunately, they were kind enough to not kick us out.

The breakfast was great, at least I think it was. Who can remember? We weren't watching that movie.

(To be continued. Please proceed to Chapter 5.)

joelle_m
joelle_m
518 Followers
12