This Old Cock Ch. 02

Story Info
Meeting his cyber friend & 2 others at a training seminar.
3.7k words
4.24
19k
0

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 02/23/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Episode 02: Training Seminar

I arrived at the conference room with much anticipation that Monday morning. I had traveled the day before to get to the New Hampshire location, enjoying the autumn foliage as I drove to the campus. I would be at this training site for five days until Friday, and I planned to make the most of it.

I watched as my classmates entered the room, greeting some of them who seemed friendly. I did not really care about the guys, looking forward to meeting the women in the class. As the training started, there were 28 women in the room out of a total of 45 participants, and I was spending most of my thoughts trying to figure out which one was she.

She? Oh, let me take you back about six months. I met a woman, who went by the nickname Mystery Lady, in the Literotica chat room. Over the next month or so, we would chat and I got to know a little about her -- she was married like myself and had a disappointing love life. She worked in a medium sized company on the east coast, managing contracting activities. We eventually moved to some role playing online.

About three months ago, she mentioned that she would be traveling to New England for a weeklong training event. After finding out the details, I convinced my boss to allow me to attend. I then surprised her the next time we were online together with the good news, and we had a very good session having cyber sex.

However, I did not know her name, nor had I ever seen a picture of her, as she also did not know my real name or seen a picture of me. We had only spoken on the phone a few times through the internet, so we both did not have much in the way of identifying information.

We decided to go to the training not really knowing who each of us were or what we looked like. We would both try to identify each other during the first couple days of training, and if that did not work, on Tuesday night online we would identify ourselves. We figured that would be a lot of fun, and we might meet other like minded people.

On Monday morning, I spent most of my time slowly looking at each of the women in our training room. The facilitator only gave us one break that morning, and I introduced myself to one group that contained three women that I was convinced might be my Mystery Lady. In my conversations during the break, I tried to describe myself as being "gentle," hoping this would cause some kind of recognition to one of the ladies. One of the women was from Seattle and another one was from Texas, so I made very little progress.

At lunch, I sat with another group, and talked to four women about the kinds of work they do and such. None of them worked in contracting, so it appeared that I had struck out again. After lunch, they passed out a list of attendees, and I spent the next hour working up a short list of potential women from the east coast. The list also sometimes had job titles listed, and I could see those who were not wearing wedding bands, so this reduced the 28 candidates down to about four possibilities -- Sue, Liz, Lisa and Bev. I decided that I would focus on each one in turn, trying to identify my Mystery Lady.

So at the afternoon break, I made a casual line straight to where Sue was standing. I introduced myself, and started to ask her what she thought of the training so far. Sue was polite, but she was much too quiet to be my Mystery Lady in my opinion. And she had no reaction to my mention of being "gentle." But she did have some of the characteristics I had identified for my Mystery Lady. Before I knew it, the break was over and the facilitator was asking everyone to return to their seats. Sue was still a possibility though not a strong one.

The afternoon dragged on, and the training material was not too interesting either. But at 3:30, our facilitator surprised us by having a break out session to end the day. I was assigned to a five person group that contained both Liz and Sue. Our little group moved to a corner of the room and looked over the instructions for the exercise. Since I seem to be quick on my feet, it always seems I'm the person elected to lead the group, and the other four quickly were relieved that I agreed to do that. We spent the next 45 minutes preparing a short presentation. We then joined about half the class and reported out. Liz and I made our group's report, and it was received well.

Our facilitator then wrapped things up and suggested that folks go back to the hotel and freshen up and then meet in the lobby about 6 pm to go out to one of several restaurants. Since our group seemed to get along, I said something about going out for dinner together, and I got a strong yes from both Liz and Sue, and another guy named Dan. Jane said that she needed to call back home and would likely be doing room service. So we all agreed to meet in about an hour in the lobby, except for Jane.

I went back to my room and turned on my laptop. There was an email from my Mystery Lady to get on YIM. I responded and logged in.

GG: Hello young lady, how was your training?

ML: It was a bit long today, but I spent my time researching.

GG: Researching?

ML: Looking through the names of 17 men trying to figure out who you are.

GG: Did you make any progress?

ML: Yes, I did, I think I have it narrowed down to five.

GG: I wonder if I'm on the list.

ML: Silly man.

GG: I was doing the same thing. I have four on my short list.

ML: I will show you mine if you will show me yours.

GG: OK -- I think you might be Sue, Lisa, Liz or Bev.

ML: I'm jealous.

GG: Why?

ML: Well at least one of them is so far from who I am.

GG: But are you in my final four?

ML: Maybe.

GG: OK, who made your list?

ML: I guess I can be fair.

ML: On my list are Dan, George, Mickey, Sam and Todd.

GG: Which George?

ML: George L, not the other George, the fat guy.

GG: LOL

ML: Well have I narrowed it down to include you?

GG: Yes

ML: I'm good at this.

GG: So, what are your plans' tonight?

ML: To out you and take you to my bed tonight.

GG: That's nice, but you will have to catch me first.

ML: I heard about your plans.

GG: What?

ML: I heard Liz saying that Dan and Mickey were going to dinner with Sue and her.

GG: So you think I'm either Dan or Mickey?

ML: Yep

GG: Might you be either Liz or Sue?

ML: Maybe, or one of the other 26 women in the room. Or our facilitator.

GG: I had not thought of her being you.

ML: Why not?

GG: Well I'm pretty convinced that she's not that interested in guys.

ML: Why would you say that?

GG: Because she and another woman were checking in together yesterday when I arrived, and they acted like a very close couple.

ML: I never suspected that she was a lesbian.

GG: Again, I might be wrong. The woman could have been her sister.

ML: Yes, you probably are wrong.

ML: But incest is best.

GG: LOL

GG: So, have I got you in my final four?

ML: Maybe

GG: No maybe about it, I confirmed that I'm in your Fab Five.

ML: LOL

ML: OK, yes, I'm either Sue, or Liz or Lisa or Bev.

ML: But if I'm Bev or Lisa, you have no chance of bedding me tonight.

GG: But if you are Liz or Sue, I do?

ML: Probably.

GG: I like the odds.

(I looked at my watch and realized that I had ten minutes to get ready before going to the lobby)

GG: I need to go, to get ready.

ML: And I might need to wash my face too.

GG: Bye, and if we don't out each other, let's chat at 11 pm.

ML: OK, bye, ***kisses***

GG: ****kisses****

I left the room right at 6 pm, and took the elevator down to the lobby. About half of our class was already there, and I found our group. Three others joined us, including Lisa. After a few minutes discussing dinner options, we decided on Italian and found out that Sue had a minivan with seating for seven. So we all got to the van and I crawled into the back bench seat. I was surprised that Lisa crawled back there too.

"I hope you don't mind me joining your group, but I heard you talking back in the training room and your group sounded like it had a much better time than mine," she said.

I agreed with her that our group tried to laugh through the exercise this afternoon.

We then had a pleasant conversation during the twenty minute drive to the restaurant. I found out that Lisa managed her company's supply chain activities, which made specialized boots for many industries. She had grown up in Connecticut, went to college in Massachusetts, where she had met her husband. They had two kids, a boy and a girl, both now in college, and about ten years ago she had re-entered the work force. After working jobs in New Jersey and in northern Virginia, she and her husband had moved five years ago to Durham, North Carolina as she had applied and was accepted for a director's job there with the boot company.

Before we knew it, we arrived at the restaurant, and the exiting of the van then occurred. I offered my hand for Lisa to use as leverage, and she responded "You are such a gentleman." As I watched her get out of the van, it had not occurred to me that Lisa could be my Mystery Lady.

Except for Sue who was making sure the van's doors were closed and locked, I was the last person out of the van. Sue said she had to go park the van, so I hopped into the passenger seat. Sue parked the van. Sue and I walked toward the restaurant's doors. I managed to get slightly ahead of her, and opened it for her.

"My, I cannot remember the last time my husband ever did that for me," Sue said and she walked through the entrance. I still had another candidate in the running.

The restaurant had seated the other five in our group by the time, so Sue and I approached the table, and there were two seats to the right of Lisa open. Sue started to sit next to Lisa, when Lisa said "Oh, let's make it boy, girl, boy, girl." I then pulled the other seat out and let Sue sit down, and I sat between Lisa and Sue.

At this point, I was pretty well convinced that Lisa was my Mystery Lady. Sue was an outside possibility, as I had seen a number of attributes that matched up. If Liz was my Mystery Lady, she had not done anything recently to attract my interest. As I sat down and started looking at the menu, my thoughts went on that maybe I had things all wrong, and it was really Bev. Oh well. No real fun tonight then.

It seemed that Lisa, Sue and I were in a constant conversation, which was nice since I usually end up sitting at the end of the table with no decent partner to talk to. The three of us decided to share an appetizer, and the waiter came around for drinks and then to take our order. I pushed my chair back, allowing Sue and Lisa to see each other, and our conversations continued all through the meal.

Both were interesting women. Neither of them seemed to be pressing or even interrupting each other. I did find out that both of their husbands had lost much interest in them, one (Lisa's) spending all his time preparing to run marathons while the other (Sue's) was always on the computer. Thinking back, my Mystery Lady and I only chatted once or twice a week, so that would still fit Sue. Sue even mentioned that she had bought a laptop since her husband hogged the desktop computer, so she could go online and shop. Meanwhile, Liz was sitting across from us, and was heavily engaged in conversations with Dan.

We opted for no deserts, and pretty soon it was time to pay the check and head for the van. Sue and Lisa decided to go to the restroom before we departed. Our small group walked over to wear Sue had parked the van. I crawled to the back bench seat again, and was again surprised when Lisa joined me. She mentioned that she had had a great time, and would try to join our group at the training tomorrow. She also mentioned that she and Sue had decided to surprise me back at the hotel.

We arrived back at the hotel, and everyone got out of Sue's van. Lisa and I waited for Sue to park it, and Sue joined us at the entrance way. Sue looked at Lisa, and then said something about whether or not Lisa had spilled the beans. Lisa made a motion with her hand to her mouth that her lips had been sealed. Sue then said that she was inviting us both up to her room for a little nightcap. I was very surprised.

Dan and Liz got to the elevator first, and Dan held the door when he saw us walking to it. We got in the elevator and Sue pushed the button for her floor. Dan and Liz were standing there and watched as Sue reached over and gave me a nice, long, wet kiss. Then she surprised me further by then kissing Lisa the same way. I started to kiss Lisa in turn, when the bell rang announcing our arrival to Sue's floor. Lisa and I followed Sue, who briskly walked to and opened her hotel room door. We entered behind her. I wondered what Dan and Liz were thinking, but I did not care.

I closed the door, and bolted it. When I turned around, Lisa immediately embraced me and started to kiss me, with her tongue pushing deeply into my mouth. As I kissed her, I could see Sue going over to the mini bar and pulling out three beer cans. She walked over to us, and started to hand me a beer. I immediately started to kiss her, and Lisa started to kiss Sue's neck. We continued this for about five minutes, when Sue suggested that we ought to move to the bed and get comfortable.

As we broke apart, Lisa started to kick her shoes off and remove her blouse and skirt. I opened the closet door and pulled a hanger out. Sue started to remove her clothes, and I got another hanger for her. I heard one of them say something about me being such a gentleman. They handed me their hangers, and I hung them in the closet, then turned around and saw them both standing there in bra and panties. Oh such a sight.

I said something silly about not getting any desert tonight at the restaurant, and that I really wanted to spend the next hour between each of their legs and start driving them nuts. They both laughed, removing their panties, and laying next to each other on the bed. I moved to them, and decided to rub their legs looking at each of them. I teased them a little, and finally started to kiss Sue's inner thigh. Before I hit her pussy, I switched to Lisa. Over the next hour or so, I slowly licked and sucked and kissed each of their pussies, clits and rosebuds, and they had several organisms.

Needless to say, over the next two hours, we mixed and mingled in a variety of positions. I received my first competitive blowjob as each took a turn, and then both at the same time. I would be fucking one while the other woman sucked her breasts. Sue got into a doggy position with her head between Lisa's legs.

About 10:30, Lisa said she could not take anymore climaxes, and got dressed while I twiddled Sue's clit and finger fucked her pussy. Lisa gave us both a very sexy kiss and left the room. Sue then rolled over on top of me, sucking on my nipples and making me cum.

One thing I did find out during those three hours that neither Sue nor Lisa was my Mystery Lady. Neither of them had ever heard of Literotica, about its chat function or the great stories on the website. I did find that Sue was most interested in Lit, and talking to her later in the week she became another chat and phone sex partner over the next couple years. Lisa and Sue also found out that I was looking for my chat friend Mystery Lady, and promised to help me find her.

Just before eleven, I left Sue's room and went down the hall to the elevator. I entered it, and rode it up to my floor. I entered my room, and went immediately to my laptop to see if I had any emails. No emails from my Mystery Lady. I was still logged on YIM, so I sent a message to her.

GG: Are you back in your room?

ML: As promised.

GG: A little disappointed I did not find you tonight.

ML: We still have tomorrow to figure that out.

GG: Yes

ML: So, did you have fun?

GG: Fun? Dinner was entertaining, so yes.

ML: No, I mean after dinner?

GG: After dinner?

ML: Are you going to tell me you went back to your room after you got back from dinner?

GG: Well I'm in my room.

ML: Now you are in your room.

ML: But where were you the last couple hours?

GG: In someone else's room.

ML: I know.

GG: Confused?

GG: How do you know?

ML: I pretty sure I know who you are now, and I saw you in the elevator with Sue and Lisa.

GG: Yes, you are right. We went to Sue's room.

GG: But at the time, I thought one of them might be you at the time. But now I know you are not either of them.

GG: Are you upset?

ML: Not really, pulling your leg a bit.

GG: Why?

ML: Because I have been bad. Very bad.

GG: Bad? Explain.

ML: Well, I thought you were Dan.

GG: So?

ML: And he just left my room.

GG: Did you have fun?

ML: Oh yea!!!!!

GG: So did I.

GG: Want to have some more fun, Liz?

GG: Hi, I'm Mickey

ML: Hi Mickey, I'm Liz, and what do you propose to do?

GG: I could join you now, and we could compare notes.

ML: Compare notes?

GG: Talk about what fun we just had.

GG: And then have a nightcap.

ML: Hmm

ML: Sounds very stimulating.

ML: I should take a shower.

GG: As should I, but it might ruin our story telling about what just happened to both of us.

ML: True

ML: I could smell them on you.

GG: And he on you. And taste him in you.

ML: You are wicked.

ML: Just like me.

ML: Room 1049 in five minutes, don't keep me waiting.

GG: On my way.

I grabbed my room key card and hurried to the elevator. Pushed the tenth floor button, and turned right when the doors opened. I arrived, and gently knocked on the door. Liz opened the door, and I just stood there for a moment looking at her.

"Hello Liz, I'm Mickey."

"Get your ass in her buster."

I entered the room and shut the door.

Oh, I forgot to tell you Liz greeted me wearing nothing but her birthday suit. And she quickly got my clothes off, all over the floor. She pulled me to her bed, with me on top of her, and grabbed my cock and pointed it to her pussy. Her wet pussy, as I slid right in and started pumping her. Slowly, completely, in and slowly out of her.

"Dan was OK, but he really did not make me cum while he fucked me."

"And you think I will just hop on top and accomplish that task?"

"The way you are rubbing my clit and my g spot, I see a high probability of success."

I continued to fuck her until she came. I then rolled off of her, and she started to ask about Sue and Lisa. Since I knew how much she was a voyeur (as am I), I gave her the blow by blow description. She then got on top of me and started fucking me, as she told me about her time with Dan. We did agree to try to arrange a time with Sue and Lisa sometime later in the week. After a couple hours, we both fell asleep.

My watch alarm rang at 5:30, and I got out of Liz's bed. I quickly got dressed, and gave her a kiss.

"See you in training later. I had a great time!!!"

Liz and I got together each evening and night the rest of the training seminar. Wednesday night, Sue and Lisa joined us and we had a great time. It was Liz's first time with another woman.

On Thursday, we heard about a potential storm on Friday night, so we both extended our stays until Saturday. We got up Saturday morning, I gave her another backrub, and we made love for the last time in New Hampshire. Then we parted, knowing that sometime in the near future we would get together again.