This Old House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she came down he slowed his thrusting. He propped himself up on his elbows, and when she opened her eyes he grinned and asked her if she was OK. She grinned back. He held himself deep in her, and told her again how beautiful she was, how much he wanted her. Then, with eyes locked, he started a slow thrusting, changing angles and depth every so many strokes. She moved with him as well as she could, pinned under his weight and not used to his patterns, yet.

"In a few minutes, I'm going to come in you, and when I do I will come hard; just a warning." He whispered, giving her a quick charge. "In the meantime, just move with me as you are doing." She nodded, and slowly became lost in the sensations and building orgasm. He had leveled out for the moment, and reveled in the feelings of strength and power that he had not felt in quite a while. He enjoyed the pleasure he was giving his friend as much as the pleasure she was giving him. His pace naturally sped up, albeit slowly, the random pattern of thrusts coming from years of practice and needed no thought. She held his eyes with hers, lost in the feelings of union, sharing, being one.

He watched another orgasm overtake her, and knew he would not outlast this one. Her eyes closed and her head rolled back. She pulled him down with her arms, and he shifted his arms and hands under her shoulders. Her arms wrapped around his shoulders, her nails digging into his back. This orgasm built up more slowly and crested longer, more a high surge than a crashing crest. The tension in her legs and hips forced her legs down to where they were locked behind his knees, a position he preferred for his orgasm anyway. He added a little grinding circle to the end of each thrust and she was forcing herself against him, chasing him each time he tried to withdraw. He felt the spasms around his shaft as he ground into her. He felt her belly convulse against his.

He felt his balls tightening, and knew his moment was coming, He gripped her shoulders with his fingers, pulling himself up her body as he thrust, moving his whole body against her as he ground his pelvis, and sliding back as he withdrew. His whole body became part of the thrusting. Her orgasm continued as his built. He tried to hold off. Finally, she started to relax, and he started letting go of the controls. He intensified the strokes and the grinding. He withdrew further for a longer stroke. At about the point where he felt her become aware of him again, he passed the point of inevitability, and released all control. He pounded and pushed with all his strength. She spread her legs wider, giving him deeper access.

He felt his seed start to rise, and the small convulsions start at the root of his cock. He synchronized his thrusts to the convulsions. The first full, but dry, contraction hit as he ground into her pussy. Another thrust, and he felt the first load of seed burning through him as he held himself deep. She felt the hot splash deep in her and promptly went over the top again. The next contraction carried an even larger load, and she cried out as she felt his seed invade her. He continued to thrust, grind, and contract, but the loads were now getting smaller, the sensations less intense.

His tension collapsed. She lifted her legs to help hold him inside her. He slid his chest to one side so she could breathe. After a couple moments, he lifted his head and looked at her. A light sheen of sweat covered her, and her chest rose and fell with her rapid breathing. Her chest showed the orgasmic blush he loved so much. Her eyes were closed; her face was a relaxed mask of bliss. Her arms lay splayed, totally relaxed. He leaned into her and whispered in her ear: "You are the most beautiful woman in creation right now. There are no words for the beauty I see."

She smiled, and lazily patted him on the cheek. "You lie beautifully!"

He retorted: "What is it with you women? I am speaking the absolute truth. You are beautiful!"

She continued smiling and patted him on the cheek again. "And don't ever stop."

Their breathing gradually slowed. She patted him on the hip. He lifted on one elbow. "So, how do you like the benefits so far?"

She laughed. "Damn, that was the best fuck in ... sorry, best benefits in many years. I can't believe what's coming out of my mouth!" She lifted her head to look at him. "What's that all about?"

He shrugged. "Well," she continued, patting his hip again, "playtime's over. We need to get going." He rolled off, making faces of terrible sadness. She laughed again, then grabbed the Kleenex and headed for the bathroom holding a wad to her pussy to catch drips. He heard water running briefly. "We're not going to get a shower here!" she called out and then reemerged. He already had his boxers and slacks on.

"I'll drop you at your car and then we can both go home for a shower." He suggested.

"Works for me." She replied, then "Help me." She was pulling the sheets back and smoothing them, moving gracefully. He paid more attention to her nudity than the bed. They pulled the covers up. She stood there looking at the bed, hands on hips, then directed him to fold the covers down on his side. "Much more inviting!" She said brightly. She turned to find her clothes, and he retrieved her bra and panties and tossed them to her.

He was finishing buttoning his shirt when they heard a distant "Hello?" from below. They locked eyes briefly, a look of panic on her face.

He moved to the door and called back "Hi, we're upstairs, just previewing. We'll be done in a couple of minutes."

"No problem. I'm showing a client." The voice below called back. He slipped into his loafers, and put on his jacket. She was sitting on the bed again, getting dressed quickly. He opened a window to freshen the room, and then guarded the door. She was ready faster than he expected, arranging the pillows back on the bed. She picked up his printed papers, and a few used Kleenex on the floor. Both of them took one last look around, and at each other. They'd pass. He closed the window, hoping it had helped, and they headed for the stairs. As they got to the bottom, the Realtor and her client were already headed out.

The Realtor stopped briefly. "Not his style, I guess."

"Too bad," Janet replied, "it has a very nice master suite." Charley had to turn away, unable to keep a straight face.

The Realtor waved and followed her client out the door and Charley fell back against the wall. "I'm too old for shocks like that!" Janet laughed with him and gently punched him in the ribs.

"Just like High School! So, how do YOU like the benefits so far? You're not that old if you can make love like that. Wow! I mean it." Charley grabbed her arm and pulled her into a hard kiss. She was breathing deeply when he let her go.

"I think I'm getting younger every time I kiss you!" He replied.

Walking back to his car, he asked about dinner that night. She laughed happily at the thought, but had to decline because of work plans. They set a date for three days hence as the first evening both were free. She asserted that they would bed down at her place; she liked having her things around her, and if he bought dinner, she would provide breakfast. He was visualizing where he intended to eat dessert.

She stopped at the sidewalk and looked back at the house. "You know, all of a sudden, both this old broad and this old house don't feel so old and abandoned any more."

Driving back, he suggested that they take a few days together at a B&B he knew. Being Realtors, they picked three days mid-week and about three weeks later. They would both have to double-check their calendars.

After dropping her off, replaying the afternoon, he again remembered that she had seemed to rush sex. Maybe it was just being in that empty home where they really didn't belong, or just that it was an 'ice-breaker,' but if he needed to, he would enjoy teaching her how to slow down.

*****

If you enjoyed this enough to make it all the way through, please vote and comment. The feedback helps. If you all like this couple, I could provide further adventures beyond this 'ice-breaker' story.

12